If you had to choose which car is more superior, would you say a 2001 S2000 or a 1988 Fiero GT...

If you had to choose which car is more superior, would you say a 2001 S2000 or a 1988 Fiero GT? My friend says his 1988 Fiero has some better qualities than my S2000 and I've whopped him at autocross.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyhqDdno5MY
youtu.be/_4Bx42idOd4?t=421
twitter.com/AnonBabble

See if you can slap your friend for that travesty.

I'm guessing he's the top in the relationship and you're here looking for a little more validity.

in what world would a shitty car from 1988 every be able to compete with a 2001 s2000 like if you took the s2000 back in time and drove it back then people would legit think you were some sort of billionair alien

fiero in question.

Well it's clean but it ain't even a GT. Tell him to come back and talk to you again when it has a 3800SC or Northstar in it.

he's probably just in love with his first car or whatever. let him be

is this some sort of joke

because its really stupid

Some better qualities? That's sufficiently vague that it's true. Like, the fiero has a massive body kit aftermarket and allows all body panels to be replaced with ease. Not really a big thing to me, but your friend could be stoked on it. Midengine layout is cool, but not inherently better or anything.

>he doesnt' drive a Ferrariero

holy fuck how perfect. there's an S2000 in the background.

how do i get a non-overpriced s2000? it's not fair.

pal, if everybody is selling a product for the same price then that is what the product is worth. maybe you think that they *should* cost less, but that's subjective.

Excepting the 911, FR reigns supreme over all other configurations.

Pic related: S2k predecessor.

just get a miata. Better handling more relible and pretty much the purest sports car out there. The s2000 might just, beat it in the straight line but once you get it in the twisties it's no compition.

>
>
>
>no compition

youtube.com/watch?v=LyhqDdno5MY

the s2000 started 131 meters from the starting line and passed the miatas

and a miata has never been the touge monster

Are you serious?

Fucking FWD cars are better on the touge than the miata
unless the miata is heavily modified

s2000s were close to 3000 pounds, miatas are closser to 2000

nuff said

Been catching up on your summer reading, junior?

did you watch the video?

more weight is superior if that weight is a better chassis, engine, and suspension

youtu.be/_4Bx42idOd4?t=421

you realize cars may be heavier because the chassis is stiffer and the suspension is better and has more engineering behind it right?

no that's not true. people think it's ok to inflate prices because of stupid shit like this.

the s2000 was only 6k a couple years ago. now it's 13k+ for average condition. how is that allowed? it's one of the few cars that has a high revving engine, a stiff chassis, a tight suspension, an LSD, and is under 20k.

S2000 hands down. It's not even a contest and I don't know why it's even being discussed. Your friend should be sterilized.

S2000 has 100hp on top of a Miata, as well as handling to match. The fact that you went so far as to even post a video of an S2000 being faster than a Miata makes me think you're kind of retarded.

That's actually a Fiero with an S2000 body kit.

where can i buy an automatic s2000

all he needs is a body kit to whoop your ass.

Kek

I'm really struggling to think of anything a Fiero does better than an S2000. Or why you'd even entertain this theory at all.

Of course you push in his shit on the AutoX, you should. Your car is a 13 year newer purpose built car with a peach of a chassis and one of the most powerful NA 4 bangers ever fitted to a production car. By contrast, the Fiero is a car GM made out parts they fished out of a dumpster because they thought it would be popular with people who liked Ferraris but couldn't afford them.

s200 man.. 250 hp for stock. VTEC REVVING FROM 9000RPM whats wrong with u

tell your friend hes a retard