pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SHONYA3/characters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2nd for moot

1st for poe isn't p2w if you don't play it

>2.4
>not playing CI

>CI

lol what are you, a girl?

They added too much grind to the challenges so nobody bothers.

so what are the 6 challenges that most players get before the numbers start to drop again?

>vaal an alched red map for atlas bonus completion
>minmax
>temp chains
FUCK
YOUUUUUUUUUUU

>proximity shield

Stop

my rings and belt are already 90% of my elemental resists

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

use an aurumvorax

>the top 20 people on poe.currency are just flipping currency

A bigger haul than usual

Last time on /poeg/

what do you use for word clouds

I've been corrupting essence packs any time there's more than one essence and one of them is 'screaming'
is this the right choice?
I'll also corrupt any three essence regardless until I get the challenge.

misery
dread
scorn
envy

those are the ones you want to corrupt

got the challenge in 8 corruptions :o)

Remember when Moot wanted to play poe and someone meme'd him with the copypasta... i do then he got to like level 8

Just googled it like a lazy piece of fried garbage.

worditout.com/word-cloud/make-a-new-one

why those? any screaming should go to one of the corrupt-only essences as long as you roll an upgrade.

>Moot
>M
Filthy newfag.

i spoonfed you once, i won't do it again

>should

Yeah, but it's GGG.

No you didn't, you didn't explain shit about how it works or what your goal is with those prescribed actions.
I'm fairly certain that whatever you're trying to do you are actually doing it wrong.

Craft better ones.

why are anime girls so perfect?

what do you do with essences, I just pointlessly store them

ziggyd made a cheat sheet and a video to explain how corrupting essences work

check it out if you can't trust my word, you fucking faggot, or keep wasting your essence vaals, i don't give a shit

Hows shield charge
never done it, looks fun
do i need a whole lot of shit to make it work or can i just do it in essence

Craft items

I guessed as much, should I focus on some essences though?

>game suddenly gets choppy as shit while i'm running past some saws in lab
well i guess i can get my ascendancy points later

It's because you project your ideals onto them and they often don't prove to the contrary like real girls do.
real girls are kinda shit though.

Read them, woe and greed are really good essences. Others depending on what you need are nice. Useful high tier ones will sell for quite a bit probably.

You need facebreakers, maybe an abyssus, phys on gear

It's not that hard.

Yeah, i bet you spell it bell hooks too loser

our guy paws is streaming

0,5 euros have been deposited in your account

>guy
hating this meme

0,5 euros have been deposited in your account

:^)

tfw you run away from a mob called scum lord

>3 different pieces of gear you want to buy
>all the sellers are afk

Just started leveling my fb shield charger earlier today. Pretty much one shotting everything it hits though the new AoE of the charge is a bit shit before you get more from somewhere. Grab the unarmed inc AoE jewel as soon as possible.

>tora craft a belt for ms
>costs 1 divine
>1 ms
FUCK
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why do people use eternal life flasks?

dicks

in

zana's

my

bumhole

chris

>Divine life flask
>2400 life over 7 seconds
>15/45 charges
>Eternal life flask
>2080 life over 4 seconds
>15/45 charges
I mean, I guess if you're not concerned with getting bursted down in 2 seconds, then yeah, eternal your shit up.

>not having a seething divine and a bubbling eternal
dumb

>not having a seething divine and a bubbling divine

Can I get an estimate on how much life %, evasion or armor % I need by like 6-80 skill points if I want to run a 2H Duelist?

>eternal
>not divine

What the fuck?

... but a bubbling divine would be better, considering you're not taking advantage of eternal's faster recovery

i see we've got a live shitcrow here

i'll have to put him into hufflepuff

Should i go slayer for the aoe? is there any alternative?

>le ebin shitcrow meme

>meanwhile in Logoutcore - 0 population

eternals are shit. prove me wrong

don't respond to such low effort posts

they're the best if you don't want/need seethings

I'm sure you've heard this one a lot, and believe me, I googled. Why won't my items show up in poe.trade? I could only manage to find one of the 5 items I've put in the premium tab.

why would you not want a seething?

poe.trade has 2 ways of indexing items:
1) premium tabs
2) items listed on the forum
make sure your items fall in either category if you want them to be listed

if you're playing a 9k life build with no flask effectiveness then seethings really don't do shit

Friendly reminder that the divine vs eternal debate has been had long ago and divine always tops out eternal on shit that matters.

only nooby crows would use eternals

by this point flasks would only reinforce your regen (if you build 9k with no regen and no flask effectiveness then you are mentally challenged)

Yeah, I put a bunch of random shit and a 20% gem in my premium tab, and I can only see the gem using the search function.

What's the best way to get sustain for bosses on a memeblast totem CI build?
>ZO only gets you so far
>Vaal disc won't have 100% uptime for bosses
>Can't leech/lgoh

simple, seethings are easy to be overflasked, meaning not only you waste charges, you waste total healed amount

instant healing is also poor against moderate sustained damage over time

>Friendly reminder that the divine vs eternal debate has been had long ago and divine always tops out eternal on shit that matters.
nope, but I guess when doing math by yourself and coming to your own conclusions is too hard, it's easier to rely on what others say as absolute certainty

youd need to be occultist or just heavily invest in zo regen (try to reach like 1k-2k regen/s)

Craft a +2 fire/+1 bow and use the Soul Strike quiver, then grab Essence Surge from the tree. Maybe add ES regen start to your jewel searches, but I don't think that's necessary.

>moderate sustained damage

life builds have leech or regen for that

you pot for the heavy damage, which instant flasks do way better than regen potions

health poting is not about efficiency in the long run, its about short term total health gain

>+1 bow on non-bow skills

Is Bino's good for ES builds?

+2 fire gems from the Essence, then master craft on "Cannot roll attack mods" and exalt.

+3 to fire gems.

who's to say you can't run one instant/semi instant flask and another over time flask? if you're running only a single life flask, then seething is the best option but you're asking to get burst down sooner or later anyway and this is irrelevant to the debate

why would you worry about overhealing when gaining flask charges is trivial?

Why arent you outleeching or out-regening moderate sustained dmg.

Why are you taking moderate sustained dmg for longer than a second or two?

basically, you just demonstrated that you suck at the game

>implying he's not going to log off as soon as he consumes all his flask charges

you usually run 1 or 2 health potions only, rest are utility

and instant are anti-burst damage. which is what you need to stay alive.

youve NEVER played this game into higer levels, even in shitcore, to realize a decent build can run entire maps without potting more than once or twice, mostly relying on regen or leech

Are Frost Blades red maps viable? I can deal with the name locking and I was thinking of a build to do next.

Ideally I'd like to run something that can push into red maps but isn't fotm because their gear costs a shit ton and I don't even find any of the current fotm fun to play.

pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SHONYA3/characters

Found this guy running a crit dw frost blades build with a flaskfinder but then again he's running a flaskfinder. Would this be viable to do as a deadeye or raider?

Please respond
I'm confused about the poison spread

I have a consuming dark on main hand, will using a bino's offhand help spread the poison or is it negligible?

>he doesn't switch out his flasks to all seething divine's in bosses like witch of the cauldron and just piano his fucking keyboard

honestly its prolly easier to build it as assasin

deadeye has sexy chaining but youll struggle keeping crit consistent enough to permafreeze shit

>2016
>actually using potions manually instead of macroing

fucking luddites

If you use those unique claws you get chain on full frenzies though they have the mod that you don't always freeze on a critical whatever that means.

Why run hatred instead of herald of ice + herald of fire?

some builds dont benefit from the secondary effects of those, either because its totem/minions or because you just want more phys scaling+better chill

>why would you worry about overhealing when gaining flask charges is trivial?
Not trivial in longer boss fights where overflasking will lead to death or a log out.

>Why are you taking moderate sustained dmg for longer than a second or two?
This can happen in a lot of scenarios actually. Plaza boss comes to mind. When you have a degen of 3k on you, you can either run or stand your ground and outleech/regen it. Really, you never had a fight where you spammed your seethings too quickly and wished you had a slightly slower over time flask that healed you for 3 or 4 times more total?

>basically, you just demonstrated that you suck at the game
You demonstrated that you suck at imagination. If you receive moderate sustained damage (this is not hard to imagine, most dangerous hits are a succession of 2-3k hits spaced rather than 10k unloaded at once), then seething divines will empty quickly and leave you dry while over time eternals will simply "cancel" the dot with regen.

>youve NEVER played this game into higer levels [...]
Right, I'm not really considering the general trash clearing scenario here. I'm talking about boss scenarios, you empty you seething 3 times and you're out if you don't have adds to fill charges. Seethings are not a big deal with a huge hp amount and don't help you in sustained boss fights, aka t13+ boss fights, possibly with monster/boss life on map.

To assume a simplistic scenario, imagine a 6k life character with no increased flask life recovery.
A 20q seething divine heals him for 950 hp instantly, spammable 3 times.
Out of a single flask, he can heal 2850 hp, not even 50% of his hp.

A 20q catalysed eternal heals for 1250 hp / s for 2 seconds.
Out of a single flask, he can heal 7.5k hp or 125% of his hp.

For the seething divine to beat the eternal in the scenario, you would have to receive such heavy and quick burst damage that even if you spam your seething to survive, you're probably logging out either way.

Holy shit it's so boring making another character, I wanted to after my level 83 Witch but going melee is fucking BORING - at least I had some level of fun blasting things with spells but missing and having your attacks do nothing, walking to enemies is boring as fuck.

Fuck you guys

>To assume a simplistic scenario, imagine a 6k life character with no increased flask life recovery.
>A 20q seething divine heals him for 950 hp instantly, spammable 3 times.
>Out of a single flask, he can heal 2850 hp, not even 50% of his hp.
>
>A 20q catalysed eternal heals for 1250 hp / s for 2 seconds.
>Out of a single flask, he can heal 7.5k hp or 125% of his hp.

CONGRATS YOU JUST DIED TO BURST DAMAGE BECAUSE YOU DIDNT INSTANT POT IT

NOW GO WRITE ANOTHER BLOG POST ABOUT WHY DYING DOESNT MATTER ANYWAY IN SHITBIRD LEAGUE

using bino's would imply poison is edible

we're all in-game having fun, gomenasai sumimazen.