Literally Shitbox front page, or the wiki front page

>Videos:
Highlights of the cup's matchdays are done
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos#2016_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Current Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup
Some tentative dates: September 30th for >Fetus draw; Babby deadline October 21st.

>Previously
Planning future invitationals
/vr/ is liv

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/boksi-1/elephants-trampling-blood-slaves-forever
youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im gay

im gayer

Sufjan will do that to you

>seeing Boris reaction pictures used on other boards

It's a nice feel.

What invitationals have we planned so far? TTC3 soon?

Just got through the door stream will be liv on my personal channel to avoid interference with Tuesday Night Rigging I just need a moment to setup all the shit I need since I do need to tack down results and sliders and shit like that.

Fakkin Boolsheet, /int/ league being set up, Archie's Tuesday stuff, SDA's 17 test cup

Tuesday Night Rigging was postponed to the next Tuesday, so use whatever channel.

To what extent do you think horses enjoy sex?
Really, if a mare is visibly attempting to engage in sex with a human by rubbing her winking clit against your erection, and periodically squirting in anticipation, then how can you possibly misconstrue it as animal abuse? If you make her cum, you're just doing her a favour.
This is why /mlp/ deserves your respect.
They are true lovers of the natural world, unperturbed by the evils of consumer capitalism and predatory global economics.
They don't want to bomb muslims for oil, just show some sexy creatures a good time.
Think about it.

>Using the JMC template
Only appropriate, I guess. Why not call it the Denuvo Cup though?
Do we gift Tony a copy of PES 17?

>It's true
Damn, is he active on Evoweb too?

>Tuesday Night Rigging was postponed to the next Tuesday

Oh, so they CAN push back they're little circlejerk. They didn't have to be assholes and force Fakkin Boolsheet to skip Tuesday.

Fuck off /m/

I expected this to be here. I'm sorry for being such a fucking failure, but you'll have to wait more.

I'm right here, you know. I'd be happy to see someone update /cbg/ for PES 16 and make them play though, as I'm mostly unable to without complicated workarounds. However if you really decide to do so, please pass it by me before doing it, I need to make a couple roster changes before it's up to date.

VGL7

threadly reminder to put VGL6 on klaxa

:^)

I'll keep waiting

You're a despicable shit stabbing pedophile and I hope you get correctively raped and curbstomped in prison.

So salty :^)
Fuck off faggot

I won't lie, I'm fully erect.
Giddy up bros. Fuck /4ccg/

Don't you have to cry about banners?

What's it like to feel the tight spasming bowels of little boys with your disgusting mangled cock? Does it make a wet popping sound when you pull out and make them prolapse? How loud do they scream whem you hilt your ugly smelly cock inside their underage rectum? What does it feel like when they lose bowel control and cake your dick in smelly boy diarrhoea? Does it dribble out of the tight gaps? Do you get off to the rancid smell of cum and boyshit?

Hat Pick: /pol/

post rare Sufjans please

Is this rare enough?

Please at least tell me you're masturbating to these pics Ania

my name is greg

Have you ever been to a club where people wee on each other?

yeah

Sufjan is for pure

Rare and cute

>tfw you will never almost touch your dead bone cancer gf's blouse

>tfw Sufjan will never write an album about your state

SAY YES TO NORDRHEIN-WESTFALEN

Why are you making me feel these things user?

but sometimes it's a good hurt

We don't deserve him user
He's too sweet
>ywn catch him live again

>A Moon Shaped Pool
>Blackstar
>Skeleton Tree
>Wildflower
>Bottomless Pit
>Terminal Redux
>To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere
>Gore
>Stranger Heads Prevail
>Hymns With The Devil In Confessional
>Emotion Side B
>Polar Similar

Go on, try and tell me 2016 hasn't been the best year for music in at least a decade. I fucking dare you.

Kanye and Frank Ocean can suck a dick tho

I'm gonna see him again next time he tours.
I took at 7 hour bus ride to see him the first time. before I knew he would actually come to my city.

here is a screenshot of the end of match 1 Sou.

>football
Literally nobody cares
fuck off.

eta before /trv/ point on 1.04, official or unofficial?

>Lear has given Sou access to nightly exports

>page 9

Just let this shithole die so that Sufjan can live.

We're all gonna die, user.

soundcloud.com/boksi-1/elephants-trampling-blood-slaves-forever

Take it to the Vet is a pretty handsome fella. no homo

Isn't he Giroud?

yes

Sorry, forgot my trip

jej

youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg

paging Dawgamus
Please think twice about the /toy/. You said that you don't want to go full Fang by submitting export and not showing up, but Fang signed up while not providing an export. There is nothing wrong with signing up and providing an export. Look at teams like Veeky Forums or /e/ and how far they made with barely any livemanaging. We understand that you are pressed with RL issues, but spending 1 - 2 hours on tweaking /toy/ export and making simple pastebin about subs shouldn't be that bad.

I think it was Legendairy who said that. I agree though.

Also The Last Stand.

GO DALLAS FC GO!
*shakes palm-pims*

Oh boy I can't wait for NE to finish second again.

Well we're not that likely to have another elite on PES 16 so really what's the worst that can happen. Besides, I trust Sou.

Sufjan a medal again when.

Three albums I liked that aren't on this list are Sleep Cycle, Singing Saw, and The Very Last Day. It has been a very good year for releases but we're paying for it with musicians dying on us.

>again
I don't think he ever was? Maybe for an invitational /mu/ export.

The last Winter Unfriendlies but he's kept his horn and starting position since

He was for the JMC2 earlier this year. Never for a Cup though.

NE's very notable for their second place finishes.

>5 rings
>Team still more remembered for it's embarassments

Deal with it, beanfucker.

4 rings
and it should be 0 with how much they rigged it

Know what's louder than you? These.

You have a good point, but I just don't have the will, energy or time anymore. I've seen my favorite team go from one of the most feared teams in the cup to a team that flopped around like a dying fish in the fetus. It's discouraging as hell dude.

Trust me man, I've done more than enough thinking about this. I'd love to give it another go, I really would but you look at any /toy/ match in 2015 and 2016 and it's obvious a change is needed. Someone is going to take /toy/ back to that elite final that has eluded us for years, but that someone probably isn't going to be me. /toy/ is a popular team with a lot of support. There's someone out there who can save them.

Whats the point of having nightly exports if Sou is just going to leak the formations and sliders?
EVERYONE GETS ACCESS TO THE EXPORT EMAIL NOW.
Copy tactics even easier now!
Fuck you Lear, ask the managers first next time.

>oh no information that was already public is now public

Yeah, also ban mid-match tactical screen changes because it shows off sliders, allowing people to copy teams easier! In fact, don't show the games at all, because letting the public see the very shape of a 4-4-2 is rigging!

It was my decision to want to release it, if you have a problem with releasing the data recorded/save/recordings then I'm your guy to talk to. Lear has nothing to do with my decision here I just feel like this should be public stuff.

>Long after it's of any use to anyone

Which makes it even kekkier.

Shit now everyone has to change their tactics for their next cup goddamnit sou you fucked it up

like /out/, Veeky Forums, and /trv/ right?

/out/ legit do, though. Preset 2's reign is through.

OFFICIAL DEFAULT GOALHORN POWER RANKINGS

>Elder God tier
/b/
Veeky Forums
/tv/
/k/
/f/

>Top tier:
/m/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/3/
/i/
/sp/
/trv/

>Good tier
Veeky Forums
/an/
/h/
/mu/
/a/
/v/
/gd/
/s4s/
/vr/
Veeky Forums
/d/
/mlp/
/t/
/out/

>OK tier
/int/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/r9k/
/u/
/x/
/p/
/toy/
/co/
/lgbt/
/g/
Veeky Forums
/wg/
/y/ (when it gets heard)

-- POWER GAP --

>Shit tier
/cgl/
/c/
/asp/
/vp/
/cm/
/n/
/s/
/po/
/e/
/gif/
/hr/
/pol/
/wsg/
/w/
/soc/
/jp/
/adv/

The good news is that I haven't released the data yet nor the spreadshit and hell the VODs aren't up either. But I gotta ask why it is an issue to release a compressed stats save when this was an undertaking I said I'd do openly and feel it is only appropriate to make all the information that comes with it available.

Sou I was just memeing with sarcasm, but thank you for the (You)

>/vr/ only in good
>/toy/ in ok
>/asp/, /po/ and /e/ in shit

Good job giving him the (You) he wanted it's obvious bait tbch

/vp/ in not top tier is the giveaway here and /mlp/ is too high for this to be serious

Tech please

That was a joke, he gave him access to the nightly exports from Spring and Summer, I don't think he got access to the actual email. But otherwise, most people trusted Tony too, yet many complained about him possibly having access. I trust Sou too, but I would complain the same now, it's a matter of principles.

The difference is that people were worried that Tony was funneling exports to /mlp/ for them to prepare against. Since we're not having another elite in 16 unless everything else somehow gets worse, there's no way for him to use the exports for his own gain.

bad list

The only things people trusted Tony for was /mlp/ aesthetics and watching while we fucked his gf.

Sou has a reason for using the exports, Tony didn't.

Winter will be on 16 cap this.

Except for making the save file, but whatever.

He only did that for Spring 15 and the password was only changed for Winter 16.

Povo sounds like pro, but means poor person in Aussie slang, which I thougth was fiting since no one can "afford" pes 17 maybe.

ha

He could perfectly well pass on the exports to a team he cares about, which is pretty much what people were accusing Tony of, considering he hadn't been involved with /mlp/ management for a while. However I'm not sure Sou deeply cares about any team other than /f/.

The point is that nobody who isn't directly involved in compiling the save file should have access to the nightly exports, because it increases the risk of leaks for no reason. How much one does or does not trust that person is irrelevant. I honestly wouldn't have a problem with all of /merit/ having access to the nightly exports, but since there are access rules now, they should count for everyone equally. Everything else would be hypocrisy.

>but since there are access rules now, they should count for everyone equally.
The rule is the people who have access to them are the people who need them. To do his testing Sou felt he needed to make use of the exports, and because of all sorts of reasons we agreed.

You could argue that Sou doesn't need them but since the tourney where the exports were relevant are in the past and what he is showing is almost perfectly repeatable by anyone with the VODs and too much team it was decided he could be given a save.

Hold on, who DID win the Finno-Korean Hyperwar?

I'm perfectly fine with him having access to exports from past Cups, I'm not one of the Anons arguing against that, sorry if that wasn't clear. I'm talking more about principles and future Cups, i.e. I'd expect his access to be removed before the first nightly exports for Autumn or any Qualifiers come in. Anyone can have access to past exports in my opinion, I think testing against actual Cup tactics is a good idea.

For the moment I guess I'll hang onto the save/data until we've gotten that 42 match sample size. I'll enable the Hitbox VOD if I wake up early enough to do so

Perhaps then it wasn't clear what his access is exactly. f4r went into the emails, got the exports, then handed them to Sou. His access is only to what he was directly given and he as of right now has no way to access anything that comes into the export email.

Though by the time Autumn starts Sou will be getting the exports for a different reason, and that reason is that he will be streaming, and in that case having access to the email in case of emergency might be necessary for the proper function of the Cup.

I get what you're saying about access and trust me when I say that f4r takes who can get what very seriously.

>check the pes patch page to see any updates on the pes 17 shitstorm
>there's a link to a FIFA 17 demo link on the first page

they gave up