/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #597

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Detective Barowa and the Unfortunate Fortune
9/7 - 9/15 - Fall of the Dragon (Vampy Event Rerun)
9/16 - 9/19 - Arcanum: The World Beyond
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War
9/30 - 10/8 - Scenario Event

9/1 - 9/21 - Order of the Lord (LoV Collab - Defend Order)
9/15 - 9/18 - Tokyo Game Show (Maybe Something Nice Will Happen)
9/21 - Defend Order Shutdown
Sometime this Year (Hopefully) - UI Improvement (Skill Queue, Ougi Skip, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin:
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kksk4Pm7Oko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cog

djeeta>beato

I want this cute detective playable

Wife

They'll give him the Forte treatment.

cute boi

I've married Vampy and there's nothing you can do about it.

What do?

No, never.

If not him then this guy here.

I hope she outlives you faggot.

wife

I got exactly what I wanted.

By the way, next thread is a DJ thread.

have they pretty much admitted DO was a gigantic failure

Are people that like quatre just closet homos that don't know they're straight, or are they fujoshits that like self inserting as feminine guys?

To me it's almost as weird as someone straight liking a girl with no boobs, a broad ass chest and back, no ass, and a beard.

Please let every thread from now on be DJ thread.

That's it I'm ending it. Fuck you trannies and your tranny OPs

>that navel

I intend to.

Agreed
DJ is best girl, and Beato can go fucking hang herself for all I care

So you can have my sloppy seconds?

2nd, 3rd, or even 4th are fine.

I dunno, I kind of like tomboys too, but that's pretty much it for women. I'm more in the fuccboi and otter camp. you can try and find a word for it if you want.

>DO failed
>So let's make DO2.0 with shitty summons as a reward
>Also none of these characters that have good designs will ever be grindable or obtainable
when's nuke #3

>Futanari is a western concept
Wow you're fucking retarded, what a supprise.

>not playing Baha
>tf it'll have actually sprites soon
>missing 5th anniversary

I don't know, I think I'm a lesbo because I really like girls and I actually started to play this for the girls but then I also like traps and feminine boys.

Nothing in the post you quoted mentions futa.

>what is a related topic
*rolls eyes*

>SS killed off any chance of more puchi stuff being introduced into CG

DO's mistake is that there were no half pots.

They should have made it tiered, and also had it drop coop materials for nightmare level bosses.

It's okay, user-chan. I'm polyamorous and willing to share.

*sighs*

Good good.

You guys must be pretty bored again.

>polyamorous
thats a nice way to call yourself slut.

Not him but, can you please link an up-to-date .APK for it?
I apparently need a Japanese phone number too for my account?

>Unironically not fully embracing your femininity to prove your masculinity
Ladiva is literally swimming in pussy at the Doraf ladies' dormitory, what's your excuse?

>not being a yurifag

Ladiva loves Men though.

Yes, sadly. In order to trade cards in the bazaar you need a verified nip number. They put that in place when people would make alt accounts and trade cards out of the ass.

>tf no gbf bazaar
>tf can't trade Heles for something else

Fuck off Marie.

>user is assmad I get my dick wet more often than she does

>kissless virgins pretending to be lesbian girls on the internet
lol

Where did he ever suggest that, screenshot please or point me in the right direction.

His passive.

>no being a lesbian and liking homomen and posting homomen

>tf Rock clone
>no SNK crossover

xth for the balance update will save Sochie and Fire all at once
Dirt will be nerfed

What's his passive? I don't have him

His stats gets stronger the more men in the party which includes men int he back row

That makes him more like a real life Spartan warrior, they got that whole battle bonding brotherhood thing but that doesn't mean he fucks dudes.

No.

It's love.

I just want more playable MILFs.

There's also the fact that he talks like a straight up campy homo.

It he literally talks about loving men and hits on several of them whenever he shows up. He's a gay Japanese stereotype to the letter. Have you even played his fate episode or seen any of the events with him?

Reminder that the Spartans got BTFO by the Sacred Band of Thebes, AKA real actual homomen.

>R

Shota lusting hotaruposter is cute!

>spartan okama

wwwwww

C A I L A N A
A
I
L
A
N
A

Well then. He's still got the most access to the most Doraf pussy if he wanted it. I bet he even gets to use the women's bath.

>a paradise of doraf girls

just imagine if senpaitachi

Sounds boring, give me a paradise of male eruns. Jamil and Joel can come too. Especially Jamil.

He is, in fact, treated as woman by in-game systems that run on gender and I'm pretty sure he did go in the woman's bath during one these events, I just can't remember which one. Doesn't change the fact bruh is looking for man, not a lady.

Rate the farewell messages of the recent traitors and losses from Little Girls

BerryMelon -
[No text]
Destination: Quit during guild wars and got kicked.

Yari -
[8:52 PM] Yari: Alright guys, I have decided that I will be leaving the crew. I am in favor of a little more strict monitoring of GW participation, and at the same time don't think it is fair to force that upon everyone else here. With that in mind I think it is better that I will look for a crew that is a little more strict in enforcing this. Thanks for everything, and good luck. It's been fun talking and playing with you guys.
Crew Destination: Nausicaa

Fleur -
[4:57 AM] Fleur: Well, gonna bail and take Rin up on the poaching offer from July since Berry quit. Thanks for the little girls time.
[4:57 AM] Fleur: Laters
Crew Destination: Aqours

pawz -
[12:02 AM] pawz: I think I'm out too friends, goodbye and good luck in the future

DAOKO -
[2:06 AM] DAOKO: I like this guild a lot and had a bunch of fun but I want to be more esports
[2:06 AM] DAOKO: I'd stay in the guild chat too if I could
[2:06 AM] DAOKO: here's a goodbye song tho youtube.com/watch?v=kksk4Pm7Oko

FX -
[3:17 AM] FX: Hmm i am being poached by a few crews too but i decided i will stay until atleast next gw to see what happens. Yari is a good friend of mine. A few months back after leaving our previous crew, we decided we'd join the same crew no matter what and LG was the choice. So for now i'm just waiting to see how this crew reacts.
[A guild discussion and poll occured here with the purpose of letting people plan their future]
[4:38 AM] FX: So since i want some esports, i guess i'll be leaving. But u guys are cool so if u ever need my help with any hl raids, feel free to pm me on discord.
Crew Destination: ?

I like you

>doraf
DCT go away

This is rude.
Delete this.

>Cag's spine

This is really bad, please delete something this private.

I like you too.

If you're serious, I'll TL for you
[email protected]

It's a doll, what did you expect?

>tfw you can look at your own ass while wiping your butt.

How does it feel to have shit taste desu?

>Being this salty

What are you doing?

If he can't even get a spine right, there's no fucking way the cunny is going to be well made either!

i want to be in the same crew as marie and chenni so i can talk about cute boys with them 30 characters is too much of a pain in the ass or at least their discords

How does it feel to be a normalfag oppai lover? I bet you're not even a /d/ regular.

Not sure what you want me to feel here, user.

ASDASDADASDASFSDQWWE
A BLAZE OF CARNAGE
TH DRAGON SMILE IS GONE
AND ITS MEMORIES ARE GONE
KNOCKING ON THE DOOR OF TRUTH

REBIRTH AND DESTRUCTION
HERE AT MY COMMAND
REBIRTH AND DESTRUCTION HERE AT MY COMAND
REBIRTH AND DESTRUCTION AGAIN AND AGAIN

There's still more room in Nausicaa if anyone else wants to jump ship

>I am in favor of a little more strict monitoring of GW participation, and at the same time don't think it is fair to force that upon everyone else here. With that in mind I think it is better that I will look for a crew that is a little more strict in enforcing this

Ha ha what the fuck is this? So, you think people should be monitored to make sure they're not leeching cockroaches but at the same time you don't think it's fair to "force" that on people that are voluntarily in the guild? That thought process is completely at odds with itself.

If you're a guild that makes its intentions known of doing SOMETHING during Guild Wars then people should automatically be held to a certain standard. No exceptions. If you can't take that then why are you there?

This shit is dumb.

Of course he can't get a cunt right, he's literally an immortal virgin wizard who spent his entire existence perfecting alchemy and not getting pussy. The fuck would he know about women?

This is so touching
All these heartbreaking messages

>it's a guild drama episode

t. autism

>some dumb EOP patreon is canon

Shut the fuck up, Eureka. Why don't you go save your dying ship?

>154695569

>being a casual
Nice autism, normalfag

Calm down, dumbass.

rage at namedroppers and faggots who think this thread is their guild chat.

They're in two different crews. But they probably do talk on discord.

Tell me /gbfg/ are you a big spoon or a little spoon?

I felt pretty bad about leaving but honestly after seeing someone post private guild chat logs I'm glad I'm not in the same guild as this kind of person anymore.

>its a name dropping and e-peen stroking episode