>Social /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/hhcNZjb

>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 36 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4j0aosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1b8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QqTenp3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/C74Iq0M.png
youtube.com/watch?v=ppSU5xeEMdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

W I D O W M A K E R

1st for reinhardt

Remember to fug your smugberries at least three times per day

>your team starts to trickle in

I just can't... i can't anymore... this is hell, i just want to get to 3100, is it really that hard? why is it so hard? why am i an argentinian shitter that has to play with brazilians who downright suck? for fuck sake guys i know i'm support main but please, i can't do this alone.

my placement matches left me on 2800, i suffered, i cried, i raged, i almost break my mouse

but i did it... i made it to 3000 just soloqueing, i am proud of myself, but now... now i have another objective and that is getting to 3500.

...but it seems so far away, it seems like an objective i'll never accomplish... i can't carry as a dps or tank, but i consider myself a really good support... yet reaching 3500 seems so...hard, just so hard, 7 out of 10 games i get brazilians who are complete and utter shit, just downright shit, not bad, not average, just shit

how... i just want to get to master, why is it so hard? i'm just a simple mercy, why do i have to suffer like this? i don't have friends to play with, SoloQ is my only option... just tell me why do i have to suffer, please, tell me why

First for filenames

>momentincrime still not updated
>edition part of the subject instead of being part of the body text

2/10, apply yourself

Jamison Fawkes!

>Reaper gets eleven votes for 82 eliminations
>Mercy has one vote

Height chart for the user that asked for it although a couple could be a little off.

Stop playing healer if you want to rank up fast you sissy

Nihao fuckers.

More like Defeatmaker

Any specific tips for playing Lucio on Defense? Until things turn into a close range skirmish, I feel like I'm not contributing much to the active defense. On attack it's Lucio's job to get people into those close range skirmishes.

The best I've seen is being a discount D.Va and muscling attackers off high ground.

>lucio gets voted for 2,000 heals
>I get ignored with 4 gold medals

>tfw no pack of qt Smugberries shipped by Talon to hug and fug on rotation

>do you hate fun

Where do you think you are? If you are posting on Veeky Forums and having fun you are most definitely in the minority.

>Guaranteed POTG week over
>Literally haven't seen a Mercy all day, in at least 15 games

>The XP Penalty also affects SR
ahahaha fuck. just had 106 elims, 41k damage, and 9 minutes objective time, and got 14 SR

Hana Song.

>tfw only taller than the non white guys

>play Widow
>teammate calls me trash
>tfw I had three gold medals

Cutest and best pairing

Nth for comradery!

>Genji gets a medal for one deflect elimination

I don't know, maybe because western cartoons are shit?

no way Junkrat is that tall, in game he looks like 5'8"

but i can't, i just suck with everything that's not a support

why is junkrat so fucking tall holy shit what he looks like a manlet ingame

In game he's hunched over and hobbling, do one of his emotes where he stands up tall.

this is stupid as fuck

>Call Rip tire
>It gets blown up while I'm holding it
>It goes away
Thanks for killing junkrat's ult even further

I want to protect her smile

He didn't reply "Golem get ye gone" to this picture

>Game set in glorious future
>Still using outdated imperial units
In your dreams, americucs.

>Get a card for 9 mech recalls post match

Thanks for reconogizing how much I got my mech killed, game

Golds as Widow are often a sign that your team is being raped, making your picks completely useless since they're not able to capitalize on them, and your damage worse than useless as you feed ults to enemy support and self healers.

Always make sure you're killing the right people, and doing so at the right time.

>trying to fight Mercy and Ana as Mei
Christ it's so hard to nail them down.

That's what you get for using it in the open retard.

>yuropoors still online

why aren't you asleep yet user? Did the brown people steal your job?

I had no idea an enclosed space was the open

I respectfully disagree!

Do I suck?
climbed from the bottom of gold (2100~) to 2700~, then dropped 200. Duo'ng has shitted on my winrate.

i.imgur.com/C74Iq0M.png (embed)

>trying to fight Ana as Mei
>Christ it's so hard to nail them down.

What? Ana has no mobility.

We absolutely smashed the enemy team, user. They couldn't even capture the first point on King's Row. I finished the game with 32 eliminations and 27 final blows.

Fareeha was always a qt

I don't play Widow on comp because >, but I once went an entire day just playing her except on KOTH
On Hollywood offense we won and I had GGGS medals, because I was sitting on the payload sniping folk
idk, I guess Widow can be good as long as you assist your team rather than sitting your ass miles back trying to shoot some torbjorn

>new patch notes
>Mercy to get less POTG for revives
Guess I'm going to wait for all 5 players to die now.
Through death, victory.

>sexualizing a 12 year old

Forgotten King DLC when

Post yfw Torbjorn and Bastion may never get buffed because low shitters

>call rip tire
>about to drop on the payload for certain quadkill
>lag suddenly teleports it several meters away, killing nobody

No, but she has a get out of Mei free card if she hears her coming and turns around. Half the time they waste their ice block if they can't get the drop on me as Ana.

Why is widowmaker so attractive?

I'm not sure if they did or not... because I've always been a NEET.

Are you even trying?

In a game like Overwatch, sniper classes are one of those high risk - high reward. You can make easy and fast pickoffs to crucial targets like supports or squishy flankers trying to get in position. But instead you are forcing your team to fight 5v6 essentially.
If you can't kill anyone as early as in the first 30 or so seconds of the game, then your pick starts to hurt your team.

Also there are such fun counters like winston or genji who would fuck your day any time they're picked.

It's the blue skin

sauce

>Zarya ult
>oh_baby.jpg
>call in the tire
>Reaper ghosties away
>Mei goes into her popsicle
>Zen ults
>Zarya bubbles herself and Lucio
>their sixth player had fucked off somewhere else
I'll get the achievement one day

delte thsi

>Pharah is 5'11"
This is even better

76 and Ana are searching his old home in Indiana for something and 76 has a flashback. It begins with Morrison getting his bizarre hick town neighbors to work together in the state fair and the heated conversation with his father in the barn about him enlisting afterwards.

He remembers coming back 2 years later with Reyes. Morrison had 2 days leave because he got word his father died. Reyes managed to get clearance to join him. They go around the town. Reyes comments on how lucky Morrison was to grow up out here when he grew up in the streets of LA. Reyes discusses maybe ditching the bus back to the training camp and just hiding out here, the two of them.

Morrison says no. He can't stand it here now more than ever. They go back to together.

76 is standing on the porch of his old home. Ana yells that she's making tea. They sit in the kitchen and drink it. "Did I ever tell you I brought Reyes here?" "Oh, no I don't think so. When was that? Overwatch?" "Before, back in training. I had only met him 2 years prior and I was already bringing him back home; though my old man was already dead."

76 wonders if Reyes was right. He should have just turned away from that path. How different things would have been. Ana reminds him, that his actions saved the world. No one else could have done what he did. Reyes did too, at one time.

Frustrated, 76 keeps searching the house he goes up to his old room and notices the window is open. A photo album is open on the desk. One he remembers Reyes snatched out of his room way back when "he wasn't looking". The first pages are him growing up but there are new pages with new photos.

A age mark the size of a picture 76 recently came into possession of fits perfectly in one of the last pages. He smiles.

"Ana, I don't think its here. Let's head out."
"Alright then."
"I think I found something else though."
"Oh? What's that Jack?"

"Hope."

Seriously, look at those perfect lips

>4 gold medals, one silver
>card is for 64% hook accuracy
>0 votes

Her smug smile.
Her massive blue cock.

Anyone else unable to connect?

That elimination was your helix rocket killing your Mercy.

Anyone can hold their ground. You mean you prefer easy heroes that take no skill.
Did you know if you run backwards diagonally with Widowmaker her smg becomes super acurate? Make a backpedal square I've held points against whole teams alone that way

>popping big team wipe ults like Graviton Surge while Zen is still alive
STOP IT

>that blue skin
>those facial features
Perfection

>tfw same height as Pharah

This pleases my dick.

Post cute Pharah

so oly thing tha bugs me is her helmet

>woo I did well with the easiest and most broken character in the game
Come back to me when you can do that as Reinhardt

>100% widow art draw her with purple skin

Mercy does and the two of them together are a pain to actually kill.
And when they spread out, you can't actually freeze both

>people think this skin is purple
Lmao just lmao

>You mean you prefer easy heroes that take no skill.
Well I mean, I was more talking about my teammates' picks, I don't care if they take skill or not, as long as they are good because I prefer heroes that win games on my team, yeah.

Zarya's already the best so I don't need any skill to play her, so you're not wrong champ.

Bit off topic but if anyones played the series, which disgaea game to start off with. Ive played the prinny spinoffs and wanted to get into the orginial series.

Her braids in these skins are pretty cute

>7 People in voice chat

Sombra.png

>no new content this month

at least give us a short or something

How is Lucio that short? And that's even with his cyborg skates

Any picture of Pharah is cute, she's perfect

what is wrong with your shadows

>Cold-blooded
>Pussy like a slice of cold ham unless you run a heat lamp over it

>forcing the 20 characters we have to be lesbians or gay

You do realize that mathematically it's unlikely right? Or are you too degenerate to care?

>on a winning streak before servers died
>game decides it's time for a losing streak now

Fuck you too.

does overwatch have good movement like this game

youtube.com/watch?v=ppSU5xeEMdU

I always got the impression that Pharah was like 7 feet or something.

The new content was Season 2

why are you quoting the OP?