$7,500 no rust. should I do it boys?

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/berwick/cars-vans-utes/nissan-300zx/1116275230

138,000 km

one owner.

>manual

He thinks letting the car change gears for you counts as driving.

Yes and then ship it up to the states for me because I've been hunting for that exact fucking car for ages now at a price that low. They're reliable as hell with a non turbo engine and quite cozy. Don't expect anything close to fast though.

>he wants to be slower

Confusing Automatic for Manual.

Stay Mad, Stay cucked, stay pleb.

That better be a twin turbo because a good no rust z31 here is like 3000

No OP, you could import a clean Z32 TT for that. N/A slab side Z31 2+2, not even once

z31 are single turbo sohc vg30et unless it's a jdm 200zr which had a single turbo dohc rb20det.

>2+2 300zx
>$7500
nope.
best be a maroon t-top 2 seaters for under 4k

I just bought it heheh

I know for a fact that you're lying through your Miata driving teeth because the owner is on vacation for the next two weeks

>being this insecure

if you want a $7500 hunk of scrap metal

>buying a used manual
It's like you want to be replacing the transmission in $7500
Something's gotta be wrong with it.

Christ no. What a piece of shit.

>Something's gotta be wrong with it.
Ate you kidding? They come up for $3k or less all the time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit this guy is close to me, I'm going to message him for sure, got cash for a deposit too cos I just got paid.

These bastards are appreciating so fucking fast, I almost caught one for $6,000. Missed out on it by a day, that was months ago and I'm still mad.

These cars are honestly just let down by how hard they are to work on, but that's pretty irrelevant when it comes to appreciation, coupled with the fact that rust has taken so many out, I expect. These to be one of the big winners when the wedge appreciation era kicks into high gear.

Lol where have you been looking for cars? My friend got a non T-top version of this same care for 1500 with "no rust". Literally mint condition.

Also it's impossible these cars had no rusts. They are known for leaking around the rear window seals, especially the T-Tops.

>7500
>2+2
>138000 km

overpriced

I paid 4.5 for a manual 2+2 with 54000 miles, perfect condition, non turbo tho

>tfw straya never got 2+0 z31s

4.5usd is 6k in aud

if you're in the colonies m8, why not just import a z32 tt?

As much as I love z31, no, $7,500 is waaaayyyyy top much

>hard to work on
What?
Are you confusing it for the z32? I just got done replacing the engine and trans in a z31 and it couldn't have been easier. There's a ton of room to work