/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Old screenshots edition

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Gamescom Siege video :
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16 :
youtube.com/watch?v=cqYTjnnhf_c
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/uMbrCTdV

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Module Recommendations:

>user's ACOCK minimod
mega.nz/#F!JRQ1DRqA!Evh-3Q3uQRbaLzR4LiQ85A
>Brainybot temporary hosting. Nexus should be still up
mega.nz/#!I1BRDYBA!nuyfTnD8o2I3kjeOVH9gleE3HhhiddEd9g8puxiztqk
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Dickplomacy 4.3.0.7b
full download
mega.nz/#!o5g3nAiY!Mv1fVljpCfCWykQW-fTqycWvq4zQ-5aRuTxUpMsN_F8
patch from earlier versions to 4.3.0.7b
mega.nz/#!dt5mQQJL!TJaUZk2ZQDjRdyezFyRWrVhIKNY9pLk2rpMQeM5AqzI
>L'Aigle with Lolimod :
mediafire.com/download/drhes8ci5m88xpf/L'Aigle.7z

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do ?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJhvWGVf1Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Prima Nocta is the birthright of every Noble.

Check your email for an invitation to the Bannerlord closed beta.

reminder

Check your email for an invitation to the Bannerlord closed beta.

>tfw almost Jelkala
feels good mane

>not using weapons from warband
>not using pikes for rhodoks

every time i see a bannerlord pic or video
a faint hope kicks in
then it feels as if i might die before playing bannerlord
im scared
help me
i want to play bannerlord before i die
i want it good
please god dont let me die before i play bannerlord my only hope

How do you get Varangian Guards in 1257? I remember it has to do with Constantinople.

take constantinople for the roman empire of nicaea

>listing Wercheg twice

Are there any fun mods with with good item progression? It really hurts my interest when youe reach the start of the mid game after an hour or two of playing only to find you've already got all of the best weapons and armour your character could want bar the lordly or whatever variations that cost absurd amounts of money for next to no benefit.

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

>you will never have a pure steppe waifu

Why even live?

these caribbean missions really should've been in native

Not gonna happen.

if I just removed the .fx files from 1257 would it cause script errors?

yes, though if you can stand red texts it's harmless for the most part.

Now if you're using upstab user's 1257 ad, just replace the fx files from the optional folder.

>Now if you're using upstab user's 1257 ad, just replace the fx files from the optional folder.
I am. This works without causing errors? is it just the native shaders or shaders from another mod?

>you will never have a pure steppe mommy/waifu that is 10 years older than you and /ss/' you every night so you learn the arts of sex

Why do you have to hurt us like this?

their king a ruse maker
their claimant a cuckold
their troops are cowards
their strenght in strongholds
their women are repulsive
their noses are large
the rhodok republic
secretly in charge

>join lord's retinue
>he lets me wear my superior armor and use my superior weapons
>won't let me bring my horse into battle since I'm not part of the cavalry
Why? Do these fuckers enjoy putting their soldiers at a disadvantage? Half the time I can't even make it to the front lines because the cavalry charges ahead and kills everything before I have a chance to fight.

After my betrayal at the hands of the rhodoks I've decided that FUCK females only. I am now beating everyone I cross into submission with a sledgehammer and going full revenge press-gang.

I still keep a lance for when motherfuckers just need to bleed.

Is a man not entitled to shedding the blood of 4000 native men?

would you survive a threesome with Ymira and Klethi?

Ymira yeah, not so sure about the klethi part.

make it deshavi and not ymira and it's canon

>ASS TO ASS

I'm going to marry Ymira!

youtube.com/watch?v=TJhvWGVf1Sg

Friendly reminder that Polearms and 2H are the only honorable way to fight, if you run sword n board you're a faggot and if you run bow/crossbow you need to >pic related.

Never really thought about it but i just realized that Klethi is really fucking frail it's almost like she'll snap on two if i hold her wrong

it's cute

>"muh honor"
>gets shot

>bow/crossbow kill yourself
>but thrown/firearms are fine

Indeed

AAARGH

WHERE ARE ALL THE FUCKING BANDITS IN DICKPLOMACY

I CAN'T FARM MONEY FOR AN ENTERPRISE LIKE THIS

White devils please leave.

Never.

Know your /mbg/

AH-HA! It was just a clever ruse the whole time!

>no >native option

>mfw 6.2''

Ymira is cute! CUTE!!

It's okay I'm sure I will be forgiven...maybe...

It could be worse. You could be forced to adventure with Rusty Fork.

/mbg/ do you think of backstories for your characters or do you just keep to the basics (Deus Vult, shed the blood of Saxon men, Wiccan Battanian, etc)?

Friendly reminder that France, Britain and Spain did nothing wrong and the natives deserved everything for their barbaric and degenerate religion and customs

I waste no time on women that are impure.

Ymira is ULTIMATE POWER

if i have any sort of backstory it's just based on starting options, what faction i'm aligned with, and what build i'm doing

What is that? A qt3.14 for ants?

I'd make her my lawfully wedded wife under the eyes of God Almighty and grant her governorship ship of one or more of my ports. If you know what I mean.

Yes. Just think of France, Britain, and Spain as more modern versions of Charlemagne. Charlemagne saved the souls of the pagan Saxons after killing a few thousand of them. France, Britain, and Spain are saving the souls of the natives after killing a few hundred thousand of them.

I shed the blood of the blasphemous men.

Lucky you.

>France, Britain, and Spain are saving the souls of the natives
Then what are the dutch doing?

They're to busy wearing the wrong helmet.

how do i become a swadian knight when serving someone in nova aetas?
im stuck at being swadian mounted sergeant

>tfw the gauntlets look shit because the textures look painted on
guess i'll just use lordly boiled leather gloves

>gloves don't match armor
>closed burgonet only available in black
>still no native warband battle commands
WHY DO REMIND ME OF THESE THINGS!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THAT RUSTY FORK'S SLOPPY SECONDS!

AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PERFECT LOUISE WAIFU, YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU REMIND ME OF THE THINGS I LOST!

It's one of the reason I don't wear any of the full plate sets, despite them being better than what I have.

>AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PERFECT LOUISE WAIFU
PIC RELATED.

the plain full plate gauntlets are the least offensive because they aren't bright gold or silver, but the gap between the hands and wrist attachment are still there and the hands don't line up on a lot of items like regular hands and gloves do
going to use full plate when i can find one though, but i haven't found it yet

It could be worse.

Hopefully the next time the slavs look towards Blood & Gold, they do some work on the armor sets so that the gloves match and there are more versions of the closed burgonet.

Until then, comfort yourself with whores.

When encountering natives, a good christian must kill them all, God will tell apart the righteous ones he deems worthy of salvation.

well if someone can retexture then i can make a bunch of burgonet variants

I might be able to use the same de-saturation tool I used for the Flag of Burgendy.

Is this Viking Conquest?

anybody know any methods to reduce the stuttering on the map in some mods?

well if you wanna give it a go and it's good i'll include it in the submod
might be able to replace the items in inventories too but caribbean is bitchy about that for some reason
either way only variants should be black, silver, gold, and steel, though the black one doesn't match up too well
maybe change the color on that silvery bit to the color correspondence of the set? ie for the black one make it gold, for the silver one make it red, for the gold one make it blue

>plate and pistol
>is this viking conquest

Dude, sorry but I don't even know what Viking Conquest is, it looks quite different from other mods that I play.
So what mod is that?

>Dude, sorry but I don't even know what Viking Conquest is
isn't the name obvious though
>So what mod is that?
caribbean: blood and gold
it's not a mod it's a standalone game

Yes. Yes it is.

You know I just realized there is no way I could get them to match up. Nevermind.

>there are noobers IN THIS GENERAL that play with auto block

>there are people RIGHT NOW that play with 1/4 damage to player

I'd let me officers teach her about The Power and The Glory. If you know what I mean.

Step away from the sideways vagina and no one gets hurt, kid.

I don't actually lower myself to the sideways vagina. I let my officers indulge to keep up their morale.

William though is obsessed with it.
George enjoys being pampered & waited on.
Fransisco is always wanted to baptize them so they can become "wet with salvation".
Enrique enjoys inviting them to his tent to eat. The girls always seem to have left tent before morning though.

Any women who aren't "nobles" or"priestesses" though are given to the rank and file. Onna-Bushi keep the morale up of my garrisons.

>still no Dickokujo

The sameface in Dickplomacy makes me flaccid. I found myself missing the random abominations in Native.

>The sameface in Dickplomacy makes me flaccid
Then just use the native faces option?

What is your point exactly?

fucking retard

I'm posting The Humungus, The Lord Humungus, The Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla until we get a good Post-Apocalypse mod.

How can you expect a good post-apocalyptic mod when we still lack a good Romance of the Three Kingdoms mod?

Because post-apocalypse setting are popular and nobody cares about dynasty warriors.

KOEI Empire sims are an original inspiration for Mount and Blade and interest in the Three Kingdoms period predating the entire post-apocalyptic genre by centuries m8.

Image upload failure

Heavily modded Fallout 4 may ease that itch a bit. While janky focusing on the settlement system can basically turn it into a sim game. Hopefully Bannerlord will have similar in-game customization options.

Littering the Capital Wasteland with automatrons is also a bit of fun. Best Dr Doom experience I have ever had.

Never played ROTTK but I did enjoy NA:SOI.

Should I play ROTTK 11 Gamersgate or 13 steam?

Do either of them have custom officers like NA:SOI?

I've actually been getting my post-apocolype itch scratched by Kenshi.

I rarely visit /mbg/ so I have to ask, is the guy who made Dickplomacy an user? If so, I have some feedback and recommendations.

ROTK9 and ROTK11 are good Kingdom focused (rather than officer focused) ROTK games.

ROTK9 is probably the best kingdom management KOEI game overall if the repetitive economic system doesn't kill the experience.

NA: Iron Triangle is my favorite KOEI empire sim from a gameplay standpoint however lack of PC port means that you pretty much have to learn Japanese or play it on PS2.

KOEI games can get a bit easy once you understand how to exploit the AI and have a stable power base, so I self-impose the limitation of delegating territories not immediately adjacent to the city my Warlord is located at.

Last time I checked in on Kenshi it was essentially pre-Alpha so I avoided it. Looks more complete now so perhaps I will give it a shot... Although going from the screenshots it seems that the only weapons anyone uses are swords???

yeah he posts as user
i'm not sure what his time zone is but i don't think he'd be around right now

And when it comes to ROTK11 vs ROTK13 -- I can't comment on it as I haven't played ROTK13. I am a bit wary since ROTK12 seemed stupidly streamlined and I have heard similar sentiments with ROTK13. I actually own ROTK13 on Steam but haven't felt motivated enough to play it yet.

>it seems that the only weapons anyone uses are swords?
The only personal weapons right now are blades and some blunt weapons.

There are crossbows/ballista but they are to big to carry. They are pretty much exclusively for defense. Once you get electricity and you have researched it you can upgrade to pneumatic harpoon launchers for the true Road Warrior experience.

In PIC RELATED you cam see that I was trying to go for a nice kill zone to cover my gate after I unlocked and was able to afford the resourced to build walls with platforms.

I haven't played it recently since I was signed up for the "experimental patches" and ended up with my save getting fucked. They have updated the "stable" release to include the new map zones but I'm sort of in-between computers so all I can really do is hang out on /mbg/ and shitpost atm.

Here you can see the EXACT moment a hungry bandit realizes he was better off being hungry.

>Gekonewer
>Best polearm is a sword
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn't the best Polearm in native an axe?