Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Pocket Dimension Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes, with monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play, with microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.4.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=495254

>2.5.0 Interim Report 2
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=523425

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=517867
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black Cat will be top tier mark my words

>best girl
>no MFF logo
>included interim report 2 but not 1
I'm conflicted. Thanks for the thread, though.

if my post ends with odds
>6* skill: weak ass kitty summons
>T2 passive: increased summon dmg, increased bleed dmg

if evens:
>6* skill: invincibility move similar to carnage
>T2 passive: super luck - ignores enemy invincibility and dodge

if dubs:
>new uniform
>meme tier skills and t2

HAHAHAHAHA, ODDS

I really don't see how. She would need a sharon-tier skill on her 6 since all her other attacks are lackluster. If she summoned 9 cats with 90% of her stats that would be a start.

>120% damage increase to heroes

Does that mean "+120%, 220% total damage vs heroes" or "+20%, 120% total damage vs heroes"?

It's 220% total. Dangerous as fuck.

>not making it thread Shadowland themed
>missing the logo
>no interim report 1
Shit OP desu senpai.

logo is a maymay anyway

user please, we all knows its going to be some generic shitty 6* that does an okay amount of damage and nothing else.

That is frightening.

Wonder if Malekith will get a bit more popular if DD is the big bad of whatever this new mode is.

>2 lucky days in a row
If this keeps up I might have her in 3 days

Does anyone have squirrel girl or songbird at 6/6 and/or T2? How well do they do, I'm not sure who to farm next.

have you been living under a rock

how come you don't know the reason everyone is farming Songbird first?

Potential New Characters in order of likelihood:
>Shang-Chi
>Colleen Wing
>Misty Knight
>Power Man
>Typhoid Mary
We usually get 1-3 characters, and considering we're coming off of a 6 character update, this may be on the low side. Worst part is: they're all combat

Potential New T2s in order of likelihood:
>Giant-man/Yellow-Jacket/Black Cat (confirmed)
>Daredevil
>Luke Cage
>Elsa Bloodstone
>Kingpin
>Green Goblin/Doctor Octopus

They usually do 6 T2s, including new characters, so between the 3 confirmed and however many for the new characters, that doesn't leave much. Daredevil has gotta be in there though.

WHAT UNIFORMS!?!?

all these characters are LITERALLY WHO to me. are any of them cute?

Man I really hope its none of those characters

Potential Uniforms in order of likelihood:
>ANAD Black Cat
>Shadowland Daredevil
>Mr. Knight or Classic Moon Knight uni
>Ant-man/Yellow Jacket/Ultron uni(s) for Pym
>Captain HYDRA
>Luke Cage (Netflix)
>Angela Del Toro uni for White Tiger (breaks their "different mind=different character rule)

Are you a movieonlyfag? Because clearly it seems like you are.

Shit, these characters fucking suck.

I'm obviously not going to prioritize her over my Tiger, regardless of the reasons people are farming her first. All I know is she's got the machine gun auto attack but other than that I've faced even T2 songbirds in TL and they've never been any significant threat. I've never seen anyone talk about squirrel girl though.

I don't even watch the movies or read comics m8

Just here for the cuties, don't hate

Shang-Chi is Bruce Lee and the son of Fu Man-chu. Colleen Wing and Misty Knight are QTs by day and badasses by night.

colleen a qt

>thinking how the AI handles characters in Timeline is in any way a good form to measure a character value

that's stupid as fuck. If TL was a good way to measure power and usefulness Loki and Iron Fist would be awful.

>Just here for the cuties
Nothing wrong with that. Speaking of which, here's a page of two potential QTs we might be getting.

>Colleen Wing
Aw yeah, my "folded over a thousand time" inner chuuni will be pleased.

Sounds like someone has never read any Master of Kung-Fu. Yet another male combat hero is a bummer though.

Well obviously I don't actually think its a good way to measure power. But at this point its pretty much the only exposure I get to the character first-hand.

If I can make a team of Danny and these two I'll be happy.

Reposting from ded thred.

>First you need at least three ID strikers. Thats just a rule with corvus
I can manage with ANTS and his ID gear, plus one ID striker.

>Why do you have Ghost Rider as a T2?
When played properly, he can trash villains with ease, so he's definitely not even the worst in his category. Plus, he's one of my favorites.

>You can't blame the game for that one
Not blaming the game for that, i have a Moto E2 so it's definitely my phone, just complaining here.

And will definitely keep in mind the thing about upgrading Sharon's skills.

Also, thanks for the rift, Cal.

how do I beat Corvus with Pym team?

Wow Colleen is like my ideal cute girl, aesthetically, she's perfect.

Can someone answer a yes or no question for me about her? Would reading her comics lead me to pain, as a result of marvel degrading her?

With T2 Antman.

np, i was just about typing up a post to let you know
i saw you had one of your own so i timed it witht hat one

She gets BLACKED

Speaking of qts, Ironman update when

I want Rescue.

Please be memeing me user.
I can't go through that again

>NOX crashes three fucking times
>Only get 15 Songbird bios because of it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

She does? The only notable person I can remember her dating was Cyclops.

>caring about who the fuck is dating your waifu

/pol/, fuck off

besides, Colleen Wing has been associated with Misty Knight and the Heroes for Hire (you know, the ones whose founder is a BLACK hero, Luke Cage) for fucking ages

>being whiny little cabbages who can't handle modern social norms

If Nox is crashing that much, try Leapdroid.

Less Marvel degrading and the weird realisation that between the team of Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Misty Knight and her, she's the only one who kinda got dropped. She basically just became Misty's sidekick despite the fact that she's supposed to be her Iron Fist.

It's kind of ridiculous the way that Colleen has been treated compared to Danny, Luke, and Misty. Danny and Luke hang around Jessica Jones more than they do either of the Daughters of the Dragon but at least Misty gets brought up and occasional appearances because she's Danny's ex and is showing up over in Captain America.

Colleen is pretty much nowhere to be found. She's a great character though.

>I want Rescue.
You'll get Ironheart and like it.

pls no

Thanks senpai, I can live with that.

Reminder that Black Cat was on a Heroes for Hire team with Shang-Chi, Colleen Wing, and Misty Knight.

Oh, also this happened. Shang-chi is the person in the back left by the way, so these are equal opportunity tentacles.

Isn't it balanced out by Misty using that cyborg arm to fondle Danny's iron balls while she goes down on him?

I can live with that too

L-lewd!

This looks more like a doujin cover than a comic cover
what is the context of this? And what happens?

>tfw he never stopped by

Gurihiru a best

how come a ninja wears all white anyway?

World War Hulk, Hulks giant ship is filled with bug monsters, hivers from Sakaar where was, and a Brood warrior turned Queen that gives birth to a new breed of brood/Sakaar hive bugs. The Hero's For Hire included Bug. A guy with a weird connection to bugs and bug based powers. So he leads them into the bugs in a mission to kill the alien bugs before they swarm out of control.

2 hours until character guessing game r-right?

no

Nope. It's a Korean holiday. Offices are closed, so no community managers are in to do it for the rest of the week.

We're going dark until next week.

But isn't SN british or something? If the koreans gave him the stuff to reveal over the holiday he could still be working?

I'm reaching aren't I

>when your boy blackbolt moans during sex

>Off of rifts of any sort and down to story mission bio farming only for Proxima
>Tickets flying out the goddamn window

help

Shoot for the moon event familia!
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=517867

He lives in Korea, so he's also out for the holiday

Those chances are astronomically low

I have no idea how you are suppose to win that.

They're giving the crystals to 300 random fuckos, not just people who spelled MOON.

tfw never ever won crystals from one of these

Does anyone know the best leadership for Jane? Lincoln or Carol?

you choose a letter, if in the log in the word MOON is made, that means that every one of those 4 fuckers get from 200-500 crystals.

So choose O

O is the letter that needs to be chosen the most and statistically the one that will make most people win

>Go to Settings and put the Messenger app notifications as "DON'T RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS"

>Still fucking receive messages in the middle of playing

NANI? Fuck you Zuckerberg, cocksucker

If everyone choose O, we won't have enough Ms and Ns to win.

You should work on your reading comprehension. Everyone who votes gets entered into the contest. Of those, 300 random people will get the prize-pool.

The prize-pool is 200 crystals, but for every "M-O-O-N" that gets spelled out, that prize pool increases by 20 crystals, up to 500.

oh, yeah, then shit is going to be crazy

yeah, I just read it again and it seems like that, just another random contest

So wait a second. If this week is a korean holiday that ends on the weekend (when people are presumably also not working) then its possible we just don't get shit for previews and we'll just go straight from notes to launch on monday-tuesday?

N master race

Power Man is a lot more likely I think

>her chances just got snuffed the fuck out
I guess there's always next month ; ;

Pretty much, yeah. They might have some stuff already queued up that could just be waiting to get set to visible, but I wouldn't expect much of anything now for the rest of the week. Probably just popping in one last hot time post to get us through to patch day.

Wait until her ongoing drops. She'd probably get added closer to that.

What else were you expecting? We got the two Interim Reports.
Unless you're talking about a character quiz?

I know that feel brother.

Yeah that's what I mean. Last couple of updates at least they did that thing they let people guess and gave a hint every day or two

The issue with a character quiz would be that it requires daily updating, and the fact that all the CMs are on holiday for the rest of the week means that wouldn't have been feasible.

And anyways, not only does that increase the surprise, but we've already narrowed it down to a pretty likely set.

Not that guy, but it still haven't out? I remember they already showed the cover like forever ago.

Yes, in the preview book for the new Marvel NOW 2.0 titles. Marvel NOW 2.0 doesn't start until next month, and the releases for those books are stretched into January.

That's really kinda silly, you'd think "flagship" titles(I mean, it was showed to hype up the ANAD) would have priority.

>releases for those books are stretched into January
I don't think I could make it to January

Well you're going to have to because the earliest she could come is December.

I'm so fucked
but she will be so worth it

>about to go to bed
>"time to spend that energy left on my daily story bios!"
>22 energy left, go to fuse cards and see how's my roster going while it gets to 24, so i can do 6 insta-clears
>do the 6 insta-clears
>still have energy left
>wait what
>see that missions only consume 3 energy
>"But hot time finished about an hour ago..."
>go to notifications
>see this

Huh. I wonder why they extended it so much. Maybe it's for the holiday.

>next HT ends just as this one ends
Neat

No extra gold, though.

>tfw rolled every good iso set on Sharon BUT IAAG, which i want

I think i should've settled for Stark's Backing...

Yeah there's 24h HOT TIME to celebrate

You could've also quit on either of the offensive ones and just had a heal proc on an obelisk.

Who should I spend this on? Songbird, groot, rocket, starlord, please do tell me.

Which of Gwenpool's moves have i-frames and what is the strategy when using her?