>[Magical Girl Journey ~Prisma Corps~ from 9.8 to 9.21]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160908.php
-Welfare Kuro von Einzbern
-Following Servants have increased damage during the event
- Mashu, Medb, Illya, Kuro, Helena, Nursery Rhyme, Medea Lily
-Limited shop CEs
-4* Kaleidoruby: +10% Buster up/+8% NP damage up
-4* Kaleidosapphire: +10% Arts up/8% NP damage up
-Gives female servants, D'Eon and Astolfo +50% damage during the event and additional +50% Buster/Arts up during raids with the appropriate CE
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to gain access to the event
- Kuro Ascension mats and copies unavailable until 9.14
- Event missions pastebin.com/LAYW9Qi6
>[Prisma Cause gacha]
Servants on rate-up
-5* Caster Illya
-5* Rider Medb
-4* Caster Medea (Lily)
-4* Caster Nursery Rhyme
-4* Caster Helena Blavatsky
Female only gacha + D'Eon and Astolfo

Limited CEs
-5* Magical Girl of Sapphire: +40% NP charge/+25% NP charge rate, +1 Lion-kun drop
-4* Search and Destroy: +8% Arts up/+15% NP damage up, +1 Magical Bushido Musashi drop
-3* Zunga Zunga!: Damage block (100)/5% increased healing, +1 Pudding drop

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
-Mashu Kyrielight voice actress Risa Taneda on hiatus to recover from illness

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

>FP gacha

FUCK OFF BOYS LOVE

What will the medb interlude bring

Skill buff, NP buff or quartz

Praise Rhongomyniad

APK never.

>banepost OP
Absolute cancer.

NP buff that'll suddenly bump her into mid/top-tier and make people wanna roll her more.

Xth for best archer

REMEMBER

Not all Servants are Heroic Spirits, but the vast majority of them are.

Counter Guardians are still Heroic Spirits.

Heroic Spirits past 1900 are a thing, they're just rare.

Age of birth is a silly metric for gauging the cutoff point, because birth is long before they did anything heroic.

That's not Archer Saber.

Nito-chan!

>because birth is long before they did anything heroic
Hercules beat up divinely summoned sneks at birth m8

There has never been a true Heroic Spirit born post-1900. I'm not saying that's actually the rule, but that is the truth of it. CGs are not fame-related, so they do not count.

Hercules came long, long before any hard or soft cutoff point for Heroic Spirits.

But there have been Servants, which is all that matters because Servants are the ones who actually appear in grail wars. Nitpicking over HS is just being autistic.

>so they do not count
They do count.

Which hero would you see as servant in fgo?

I wanna see William Wallace as Berserker
Also illustrated based on Mel Gibson

>There has never been a true Heroic Spirit born post-1900.
That's likely a coincidence, because it doesn't make sense for that to be determined before anything heroic was done.

>which is all that matters because Servants are the ones who actually appear in grail wars
But we aren't getting Servants like Kuro or Shiki in a Grail War. At the most out-there we get Counter Guardians summoned through extreme coincidence and ancient Wraiths shoved in class containers.

Tamamo!

No, the whole point is about Heroic Spirits.

Counter Guardians count as Heroic Spirits more than someone like Hassan or Mephistopheles does, since at least CGs reside in the Throne of Heroes.

LIZ THREAD

>aren't even Heroic Spirits

>But we aren't getting Servants like Kuro or Shiki in a Grail War.
Because they are in GO and unlikely to appear again, not because they aren't Servants.

>the only times it happens are these totally super rare exceptions that happen in every Fate work to date and will happen in every Fate work written in the future

Inb4 they pull another Waver and she's the next 10.0

Chuck Yeager or Erich Hartmann as Rider

What is Clown? A true demon?

No it isn't. The only people talking about HS are the triggered BLfag who doesn't want Simo Hayha and the people telling him he's factually incorrect.

CGs do not get in through fame. They get a special pass and get to clean the shitty toilets out back for eternity.

There has never been an actual Heroic Spirit post 1900 because it's hard to become one. The modern world is currently in the age of information, science and technology, so becoming a legend is extremely hard, unlike old times when stories about heroes were spread mouth to mouth and people would believe them. In the modern world that does not happen anymore.

That's all there is to it. You can only get shit like the vigilante Emiya who made a pact or an urban legend like Shiki.

Simo Hayha still isn't going to be a Heroic Spirit for other reasons.

this

He's a homo like Mordred.

>Clown
>True Demon
He wishes, he's a homo who got buffed with IM.

So what kind of CE would you want to put on Kuro and Illya?

>simo hayha fags

Not that user but, didnt those guys got btfo in this general some months ago anyway?

>But we aren't getting Servants like Kuro or Shiki in a Grail War.

Only if you look at Grail Wars based off the Fuyuki system.

It could happen with the Moon Cell, since they managed to get an Arcueid somehow.

Nasu is a hack that doesn't want to put modern people in the game for legal and practical reasons and any famous person that claimed to be a magician in the last century was a phony or outright liar

IM is one helluva drug.

Whenever someone talks about the "1900s rule", they're talking about Rin's comment about Heroic Spirits. The most recent Heroic Spirit was thought to be from before then, so people were initially surprised that Shuwho was one, but that just meant it wasn't as hard as initially thought. There is still a rough cutoff point somewhere within that timeframe and nobody born after 1900 has been shown to have made it yet.

I just rolled this girl. Is she good?

>since they managed to get an Arcueid somehow.
Wasn't that literally the guy finding Arcueid and going "Come and join me and get the grail!" and her going "Sure. Sounds cool."

I think Nash could make an exception if they did something groundbreaking like Neil Armstrong or Yeager

>other reasons
BL not liking him? He have like half a dozen Servants who use guns and Billys NP is literally "had a good quickdraw". The guy was a survival and stealth expert as well,
Yes. It's an instant ban on BL to mention his name too because he triggers them so much.

Wasn't she actually the real Arc that just joined for shits, or am I remembering wrong?

Isn't Arc a fairy? How does that work?

What Simo did isn't terribly impressive when you compare him to ACTUAL Heroic Spirits. Even Shumeme.

Did you get bullied out of BL for posting about your badass of the week or something

That's really just a joke rule because so many unoriginal retards make really shitty and wanked Simo profiles. Think Nasu's Shuwen wank dialed up another notch.

Gameplayfags will say that she (male)'s garbage, but they are faggots anyway

Armstrong was mentioned to be a servant in Extra.

Yes. You'll really appreciate her skill, feminine wood.

Nobu a CUTE.

>Whenever someone talks about the "1900s rule", they're talking about Rin's comment about Heroic Spirits.
That isn't true. The original post was "It sucks the 1900s rule means this guy can't be a Servant". He was told that there is no 1900s rule for Servants, which is the absolute truth and has been since FSN, the same work that has Rin who knows fuck all about Servants say oh it's about 100 years ago.

You trying to cover your ass by straight up lying doesn't change the truth.

You are the only person who gives a fuck about Heroic Spirits in a discussion about Servants, which are not the same thing.

Arc just happened to be there and Gatou convinced her to tag along
She was severely nerfed because Gatou is an idiot. Moon Cell wouldn't be able to handle Full power Arc anyway.

Sort of. Same class of being, but much higher on the totem pole.

She followed some weirdo who piqued her interest a little to the moon, and the Moon Cell freaked the fuck out and more or less forced her to comply to Grail War rules.

Shinji mentioned it in relation to the sea theme. People jumped on moon = moon Armstrong, but it was probably really sea = sea Armstrong.

Pako a cutest.

Is event Medb good? Or should I try to save for Illya next time she is in the rotation?

He was talking about the 1900s rule in relation to Heroic Spirits and the fact that his 1920s WW2 pilot would not qualify.

Started adding Quick card and Extra attack NP gain. Only got assassins done atm.

When will we get a design for Clown without IM?

Neither is what Boudica (died the moment she met an actual armed force), Manjew (got tortured and died) or Kojirou did (didn't actually perfect tsubame gaeshi in life).

There's no minimum requirement to be a Servant other then "have Nasu know you exist", which admittedly it's possible he doesn't.

The closest there is to a "sea Armstrong" is an Olympic swimmer even more recent than Neil, and Neil. Because he was in the Navy before he became an astronaut.

>feminine wood
?
You must be joking right?

Pretty much, yes, but she falls under the "shoved in class containers" category without being an ancient undead wraith or something, and Moon Cell's war is still a Grail War of sorts.

My point was that the same can be done for Kuro or Shiki in wars that aren't based on the Fuyuki system.

I don't remember any sea theme other than that just being the stage people fought at. From what I remember, the conversation went something like "I've seen all these cool servants, even Armstrong!" or something like that.

>ACTUAL Heroic Spirits
He sure as hell is more impressive than Billy.

>He was talking about the 1900s rule in relation to Heroic Spirits
No he wasn't. He straight up said Servant candidates. You are lying on the internet.

Tamamo!!

>next time she's in rotation
user I

>being a simofag, armstrongfag or ww2fag
Leave

How Mashu sees Riyo's Gudako

Choose /fgog/

>why not both
Medea though

Again, when someone mentions the 1900s rule, they're talking about Heroic Spirits. Taken literally or just an arbitrary notion, that's the only 1900s rule that's ever existed. Everybody knows there is no rule on a non-Heroic Spirit/irregular HS post-1900 because of EMIYA.

Billy is still a symbol and way more famous

>he doesn't know

Tamamo!

So glad she's getting so much love. She deserves it.

Guys, I just updated my iPhone 6 to iOS 10 and FGO is now giving me an error code 10, I can't start the game. I didn't jailbreak my phone and all my other apps are working fine. Did DW not update FGO to be compatible with iOS 10 or something?

Why can't she ever become a 4 star so that I can roll her? Tamacat doesn't count since she's a different tail

Technically, you can't even summon Chuck Yeager because he's still alive.

I heard the iOS update is problematic

>iCuck
Serves you right.

They warned to not update your OS due to it not being compatible. They also warned Android users since the update might not allow the game to work on some phones.

Does Liz count as a horned enemy for missions 41-43?

>he said Servants candidate but he MEANT Heroic Spirit because of this universal rule that means whenever anyone ever mentions this thing they have to be using this specific definition of it that happens to support my argument
The guy asked about Servants, was told 1900s doesn't apply to it, and that was it. You can rage about him using it incorrectly but that was how he was using it and he directly specified.

You are the only person pushing Heroic Spirits.

Irrelevant, we were talking about deeds, not fame. He's also more famous than ShoWho so fame literally doesn't matter.

I'm tired so long story short you're fucked
Smuganimegirl.jpg

What about CG Chuck Yeager?

Shumeme gets a pass because Nasu is a bajiquan nut.

On the contrary, you're the only one trying to push "HE MEANT SERVANTS!"

>Rin can't summon Emiya because Shirou is still alive

Post Jeanne

>guy literally says servants
>n-no he meant heroic spirits
You are pathetic.

Pilots aren't real heroes.

Pirates aren't real heroes

You do realize everyone besides you equates Servants to Heroic Spirits in general conversation, right? The existence of some irregulars does not change the core fact that there most Servant are summoned Heroic Spirits. When mentioning a guy in WW2 not qualify, that would be in the connection to him not being a Heroic Spirit. Nobody is going to think of Pseudo-Servants like Illya and Shiki.

WTF. What have they been doing? The open beta has been out for a month and they still neglected to update it? All they do is sit on money and make the game worse with lag and stutter with each new update. They don't seem to care for any latest OS support, they don't seem to care about user feedback. Aren't you guys actually angry about these stuff?

No, I'm smart so I'm not angry.