Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/: Latest Patch Notes: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=640
Latest Performance Improvement Tests: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=644
Rank 8 Update Preview: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610
Updates You Might Have Missed: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Orsha (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/who-said-swordsman-is-weak-p/325781/89
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/na-klaipeda-attack-range-hack/326325/20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chronomancers are made for handholding!

/Bullies/ when?

>CNL has male characters in it
defend this

>Ohayou has non /tosg/ people in it
defend this

I'm up to 13mil

>She doesn't participate in the weekly boy auction

Uhmm

Jinsae is still alive?

who? threejane? he's been on /tosg/ for a month now so...

Our guild is recruiting, PM me if interested

no

who

Who would win in a fight, bokorwolf or doppel madara?

sent ;)

An attribute that increases the maximum limit of your free TP. Very expensive silver cost, of course.

Y/N?

I want to make a Chrono what's the least painful way to level one?

I've sent out a few of the TP packs to people who were online just now. If you're in Futureproof and would like to get some, ask me next time you're online.

We're currently recruiting new members for the guild. Our main activity is GvG, though we accept accept anyone regardless of level, build, or playing experience. We're open to everyone, as long as you're from /tosg/. We're very willing to accept new members and raise them from low levels as well. We'll help you out with advice and information so that you do not make mistakes in your build, while keeping you up-to-date with all the latest happenings in the game.

If you'd like an invite, or just have any questions, whisper Lolipan in-game. I've just logged out for the night, but I'll get back to you tomorrow when I log in.

Good night, /tosg/.

are you sherlockbr

Join a guild ask to get powerleveled

Currently building an inquisitor and so far, I'm thinking of doing something like
Cleric2 > Diev/Priest > Paly> Monk2 > Paly2

Monk2 for the double strike debuff from double punch and godfinger Flick. Paladin2 for smite obviously. Is it worth it to take monk2? or should I stick with just the double punch debuff and take paly3 for conviction and barrier?

>no pally3 for conviction smite combo

I want to date a Paladin!

>Inquisitor
>No inquisitor class
?

Paladins are the best at high-fives

Paladin gets smite at C1, unless you mean Smite10 for some reason. C2 is a very uninteresting circle, either get Monk3 or Paladin3

I know next to nothing about paladins other than what I'm reading. Is conviction smite combo so good that I should be taking it over monk2's skills?

Inquisitor would be c8 obviously.

There's already 8 on that build, user

?

Are you some kind of retard

You're just adding numbers senpai, check it again. thats only 7
Conviction just about doubles smites damage (even though its 3 hits, the bonus 2 hits dont calculate bonus damage fully), ontop of being a nice debuff in general. R7 paladin3 here so i may just have stockholm syndrome

Just go Cleric2 so you can at least be useful please you lewd smn dmn.

Now!

You get bullied first!

user..., I'm counting 7.
2 from cleric 2
1 from diev/priest
1 from Paly
2 from Monk
1 from Paly2

2+1+1+2+1 = 7

Ah. So Paladin is a 1 or 3 class. Is it worth it to even take paly1 though? I hear inquisitor doubles the damage from Smite or something along those lines? Which would be why i'm seeing so many of them lately.

The one reason i don't want to take paladin is because it seems, outside of taking inquisitor, a complete cluster fuck of useless crap outside of the 1 or 2 skills. Do you regret it? If paly1/3 isn't necessary to take inquisitor, I'd rather just take Priest3>Monk2 or Priest2>Monk3

Lots of girls keep coming up to me because I am a boy(boy)!

I think they're trying to kidnap me! One of them even liked me!

>The site is in read only mode. Interactions are disabled.
Are forums down every night?

Mia is so dreamy...

uhmm ok..
and im going to sleep now.

Paly1 won't do too much except make your heals stronk. Like a previous user said, you'd probably also want to take cleric2. On top of all the benefits Cleric2 already gives, restoration on a cleric2 paladin gives +50% heal tiles, which makes your heals as good as any full int cleric would have. Resist Elements is pretty worthless at less than 15. Smite is nice for non-leather demons/mutants, but thats about it. Turn Undead's instant kill is futureproof. Dont see how inquisitor would double smite damage, i think you're confusing that for possibly conviction doubling Godhammer damage (unconfirmed), and doubles smite damage (confirmed)

I regretted taking full str paladin3 until I doubled down and went full meme with another build I can hardly recommend until I prove its worth.

I'm trying to make a full support build for soloing since I do not like parties. Where's a good map to level from 230 to 280?

>Crimson has "/tosg/" people in it
defend this

who? threejane is some gay youtuber, but i don't know all your members.

Proof that even shit generals have a few smart people in them.

see or just participate in high level parties and ask them. doing quests/grinding on one is pure suffering.

>leader of ohayou is a member of hook64 discord
i cant make this up

threejane isnt /tosg/, take 5 seconds to know him and you already have cancer. kid does nothing but sh1tpost and complain

Anons help me, I'm grinding evac and i want this to be the last grind i'll do till r8, is it possible to reach class 15 without grinding storage and maven? think theres like 400 level 11s?

proof it's him? his discord number is #3162

if you can get killcounts you can go without those godawful areas mostly. if you're support you're fucked.

i'm a cleric, am i fucked?

no it isnt

are you a priest? it will be slower than doing the parties
are you anything else? better get those parties while you can.

Hey guys I asked yesterday about animus and you guys said it sells for 10m but telsiai market only goes for 5.5m. Should I hold off selling it and wait for its price to go down because of superior accessories this coming rank 8 patch?

what superior accesories?
on klai it's hard to get an organized party to run it 3 runs a day; there's nothing else i'm aware of that gives that much damage to full con builds.

conviction makes god smash hit 3 times instead of once so no reason not to go inquisitor

kys kinte

I'm in FP.

kinte is an elitist clique circle jerking prick who does nothing but exclude others but claims to be a part of our community

R8

WHEN
H
E
N

But it is, so if the guy you're looking at doesn't have that # and the unique name ID as well then it's most likely someone falseflagging.

fuck off

October.

Is this worth playing?

not in a million years

It's not surprising people form statics or cliques in this game with its low pop if they want to get things done. I bet each of their group contributes something that makes them irreplaceable, just find something unique of your own and make a clique instead of being jealous of theirs.

At first glance you can see that Alysse contributes world class oral, Faery can satisfy any boy (girl) with his horse sized penis, Moesaki and Kinte's cuckolding act has no equal and one can only imagine what kind of lewding goes on under Rynn's barrel.

As a cleric in grinding parties, do people expect mo re than heal tiles? or is it enough for you guys?

are you implying rynn isn't a filthy cheater?

Generally just the tiles will get you in and keep you in, assuming you're Cleric 2.

If you're Cleric 1, people will take you only if they're really desperate for a healer.

Nothing else is really expected other than the eventual safety zone and res if you have it.

People usually expect more from priests than other clerics because it's the only branch that they fully understand, so they let every other type of cleric just do their own thing.

I expect nothing but an obbedient Heal bitch

>people openly cheat and RMT
>like it's not even a secret, they're just doing it
>IMC never touches them
>actually reverts a ban in one instance

If any of you guys are gonna namedrop and accuse people of certain actions you might as well provide evidence. Otherwise you are just trying to hash up drama because you have lost interest in the game entirely, or someone did something that upset you and you are too afraid to say what really happened.

I don't blame you, sometimes it is hard to keep going especially when IMC provides empty promises and takes longer than needed to get things done.

The only thing that keeps generals alive are the people that play in it (obviously), and I think it would be better to cooperate with each other and make ourselves stronger rather than try to divide up the community. We are already a small community as is.

If you are tired of the game, try to look forward to what might come in the future and make it a goal. Or just play another game entirely. It would be better for both you and us.

On Fedimian RMTers who gets caught gets banned fast and forever

>Says the guy in the full guild

Bain?

Is it really RMT if Kirito bought a dozen founder's packs to different accounts?

I mean, it's retarded but perfectly okay within the developer's rules.

Not really sure if anything else happened involving him and don't see why having multiple accounts and buying lots of packs on them is a bannable offense. It's lame but not RMT.

Rather than anything, it's more surprising that Bluehound is still out there

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/who-said-swordsman-is-weak-p/325781/89

There's that but Kirito literally RMTs. Back when everyone was still farming battle bracelets he'd be there offering paypal to anyone who would give him one.

Did the update last night reduce the number of hits an ice wall can take?
Cuz it feels like it did.

I guess I should've meme-ed it up a little bit. Would changing the audio be enough or do I have to shoop in a Snoop Dogg or two to qualify as Original Content Donut Steel?

Shut up, Kirito. Quit trying to change the story after the fact.

>Ohayou

The worst thing about PvP in this game: Neutrality allows you to take part in GBL and win TPs

>Put up video of yourself cheating
>Everyone hates your for it
>Crimson praises you for it, which is like the opposite of a good thing
>Take it down/private it because it'll probably get you in trouble
>Make copyright claims against anyone who backed that shit up for all to see

He's getting desperate.

voice commentary and mlg memes should do it

Flip the video, add a slight filter/tint, add some elevator music.

I don't really know to be honest, but good luck.

Upload it to places other than youtube.

They're admitting to malicious cheating by trying to use takedown notices to hide it. Anyone reporting a bug instead of attempting to exploit it would want it to stay public.

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/na-klaipeda-attack-range-hack/326325/20

Is he breaking down?

he's a cute boy

Kirito been caught offering money for equipment, he definitely has done it with someone

I don't know what IMC did but low level grinding seems like it gives insane exp nowadays. my team level is only like +9% exp so it's not that.

>rival guild bring a Wugu to Ellaganos only to annoy my Wugu
Wugu posion overwrite minigame is annoying

Oh you get a title for guessing the number right on the first try.

Can someone detail to me whats the difference between the following?

>Alemeth
>Evac
>Storage
>Workshop
>Maven

which ones are skippable, which ones are mandatory and which ones give the best exp per hour?

>I'm spending money on the game HAHA THEY WONT BAN ME

Hahaha. This guys a fucking champ.

Level is the only difference.

IF you grind kill counts from level 10 cards onwards, you can skip everything up to Mavens. Which might just be better to do because outside of Alemeth and Mavens I never see anyone looking for grinding parties anymore.

He still isn't banned though,so maybe he's onto something.

Oh god I'm rolling

>EDITED screenshots and Videos
it doesn't even look like he's cheating in those videos, his attempts at downplaying everything so desperately just make him look more guilty it's hilarious

kek i don't understand this guy

What is it