/pg/ - Persona General

There's always fighting games and dance sims Edition

Previous perp: NEWS
>Portraits (thanks to based Jack) mega.nz/#!XNsmhBBK!DYqFkeSAT5R4LZrTBKV48CLks8A6jxNiDhcBzxACpG4
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>Final countdown events to P5 launch:
personacentral.com/persona-5-launch-countdown-and-tgs-live-streams/
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 will be releasing September 15th in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>FUCK GORO!
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Goro > Adachi

Everything is awful

>looks
Goro > Adachi
>everything else
Adachi > Goro

O N E

N

E

T R U E

R

U

E

P A I R I N G

A

I

R

I

N

G

This

I want to get off Goro's wild ride

Best girl

>edition
>Adachi OP image
Literal cancer.

Did any persona 3 or 4 characters appear or cameo yet?

this is ZTD levels of fuckery
what a blunder

>before release
>goroposting at a minimum, occasionally see a post saying he's cute
>post goropocalypse, houses are burning, can hear anons crying about their husbando, smug faces everywhere

Best boy.

You guys are so gay

Was Bank Guy supposed to be Beelzebub? It would be rad if he turned into the real deal

>this is ZTD levels of fuckery
No.

>all of the girls are sluts except Futaba
Why did Persona 5 go so wrong?

>goropocalypse

The black shit around her eyes looks like the black shit on Phantom's mask

Yet women have produced nothing similar to his apparently pathetic efforts? Sure, on an individual level it's a fallacy, but an entire gender?

I don't give a shit about goro I'm just extremely disappointed that the "twist" was the most obvious thing they could've possibly done.

> Adachi

Good taste.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

No matter what sex they are, most famous figures are completely blown out of proportion.
Rather than some mustache-twirling supervillain Benedict Arnold was a great tactician with a serious temper problem who was refused funding and gave the fuck up on the American Revolution because he was sick and tired for fighting for people who he felt didn't appreciate him instead of waiting for history to vindicate him. He died bitter and depressed.
People are people.

This is now a Anne and Ryuji thread!

>Atlus tries to pull another Adachi with Goro
>The game isn't even out and they already succeeded beyond any expectations
Based P-Studio

>in this scene, anne is mocking ryuji because she knows he'll never fuck her even though he desperately wants to

He may be crazy but good fucking God is he cute.

It does
What could this mean?

I like Goro more by simple virtue of him actually murdering the protag

P3: Tanaka shows up in sunglasses, Jika Net Tanaka jingle is in the OST
P4: someone in Futaba's chatroom uses Kanamin's name as a nickname and has a Rise avatar. Junes theme is in the ost.
That's all we have so far.

It means she wants Potter's phantom dick.

she's pure because her pussy stinks

doesn't really count

>Junes theme is in the ost.
Wait, do you mean Jun? Kurosu Jun? What the fuck, give me a link. His theme was my favorite track from P2.

>the only way to be pure is never go out

based

In this scene Anne begs Ryuji to make her feel like a real woman

>already succeeded beyond any expectations

>Get hot
>Get attention
>Cash in on attention
I don't see the problem?

What's Goro's equivalent of Makoto's "Justice Has Prevailed" and Phantom's "The Show's Over" screens?

I'm certainlt retarded but it wasn't that obvious to me.
When they had this Tokyo Museum event with Goro and Sae characters talking about sushi I genuinely think that they would turn out to be the "apparent evil who sides with the hero to tkae on the real bad"
If it wasn't for spoilers I would have been rused pretty hard
But again, I admit I'm a moron

Are the Tarot cards ripped? Have they been posted?

Doujinshis when?! How long did it take for P4 and P3 to "inspire" h-artists?

>"You're Dead"

Just as keikkaku

Yu and Naoto have to get something

They both live in Japan for fucks sake. Naoto is even part of the police force.

Too bad that was only in the bad ending, in the canon ending you whoop his traitor ass.

Ahh, I was hoping for Teddie to appear on TV shilling Junes wares or for Marie to be doing national weather reports or a nod to the Shadow Operatives or some guy who looks like Sho muttering about that damn guy. I'd even settle for the characters to get an item made by Fuuka or Yukari appearing on a poster as the lead of Forever Featherman or something. Shit, not even a field trip to Inaba or Tatsumi Port?

>Atlus confirmed one of your party would betray you
>Shows a ton of previews and footage of every party member except Goro
>Gee I wonder who it could possibly be???

Was she laughing at him wanting to grope her tits?

>Goro killed Naoto and took her title

Well Goro is referred to as "The Second Coming of The Detective Prince"

Are you retarded?

I don't think so, really. She was clearly trivializing Hemingway's work and overall being by simpy reducing him to an insecure man, which is a bit silly - po-mo, for example, is filled with angsty, insecure authors.

Was she questioning their status? She clearly was, but in a pretty childish way, I'd say. Yes, it was obviously meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but even the people that criticize Hemingway and that clique of circle-jerked authors do it in a more elaborate, imaginative way (even Veeky Forums does a better job). And once again, the fact that she put the word classic in quotations implies a lot about the intent of those tweets

In shorter words, those tweets are just as childish as the user in this thread that is clearly butthurt and hates women for some reason. At least IMO.

This is the new audience of Persona. Culturally, there is no sense of loyalty, honor, trust, or any values that /pg/ commonly refers to as adult and mature. There is nothing but disdain for the past mythologies and themes that Persona, SMT, and countless other games derive from.

>They both live in Japan for fucks sake
The majority of characters in P3/4 live in Japan, that doesn't mean all of them have to pop up in the new game.

I'm pretty sure there is Rise posters in the subway line when Potter is going to school the first or second time
Rewatch the stream

Well that is a blatant reference, nice.

GRIFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH!

>If she's dating someone who's not me, she's a slut

lol

So anons, with what we've seen so far regarding Goro, what kind of tweeeest would you have done instead?

Also
>waiting for Jack to post his 5+ GB files

>They both live in Japan
user, they all live in Japan
>for Marie to be doing national weather reports
Why the fuck would you want the worst character in the entire series to appear and taint this game?
There might be some references in dialogues and shit but we have no way to find them

futaba has featherman posters all over her room, you'll probably get a mention in her slink you fuckin mark

That's how it works

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIIING
>Everyone saw the twist coming

Yeah, that's some real casual sexual tension

Women have written novels and short stories.

Women have lived in the wilderness and written about it.

I really don't think Walden is as mindblowing, revolutionary, or important as you think it is.

Don't compare filthy American girls to the pure Japanese women

What a nice and pretty gal

Anne's used to casual sex.

>implying 少年, 123 and oxymoron are sluts
Glad I'm having 5 decent girls on my playthrough.

Not sure about the P3 squad but all the P4 cast doesnt live in Japan. Only Yu, Naoto, and Rise do.

Chie wanted to be a cop in Inaba, Yukiko decided to take over the inn, Kanji stayed, and Yosuke stayed too.

tfw when he will never shoot your face and set you free from your never ending misery

>Jap women
>Pure
user please. The majority of humanity is a lying piece of shit.

I do wonder why Atlus went with that kind of twist again.

Sloooot

post more yukis

123 is the only pure girl in the game

I'm not saying Walden is some genius or extraordinary person, but he certainly produced something of enough merit to be preserved for future generations. I don't know if the same can be said for women. Western civilization, which historically has granted the most liberties and freedoms to women, isn't looking to be around much longer in its current form, coincidentally around the same time women constitute the majority of the voting populace.

haha fucking kill me

I meant Tokyo

time to sudoku

"I'm not the traitor"

Too bad she will barely get screentime

You can't be serious.

By that point in the game, who doesn't?

>Hemingway's work and overall being by simpy reducing him to an insecure man, which is a bit silly - po-mo, for example, is filled with angsty, insecure authors.

I'm not convinced she wouldn't have made fun of those contemporary authors as well.

Her point was, probably, that Hemingway is upheld and respected as a man's man, but he was threatened by women and got his feelings hurt easily.

>Yes, it was obviously meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but even the people that criticize Hemingway and that clique of circle-jerked authors do it in a more elaborate, imaginative way

It was a few tweets. I don't think she felt the pressure to bring her A-game.

YOU SLOW PIECE OF SHIT

We all make mistakes

>religious girl
>ever pure

HAAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Sae goes fucking nuts in a misguided attempt to show the sexy Phantom Thief how much she loves him

How can we subtly spoil Persona 5 for everyone?

>but he certainly produced something of enough merit to be preserved for future generations. I don't know if the same can be said for women.

But woman authors have books that have been widely published and have been preserved for generations.

she is my P5 waifu :( and of course she;s just some npc

Can at least we get a text or scene to prove whether Goro is alive or dead?
My guess he's still alive but coma on the hospital thanks to Shadow Sae. He will be in the DLC story for his redemption and the PT will get him out from his prison.

I was hoping to see some renewed Marie rage, plus I think she looks hot in glasses.

Hey, why the harsh language,friend?

Yeah, atlus sucks at this how many people called Itkuski being a douche and Adachi being a shitter? I mean, the clues are too fucking obvious.

"kys"

that's HOT

Go into unrelated threads and post spoilers in spoiler tags with relevant spoilered image.

Also, Walden is the name of a book (and a pond) and not the name of the author.

Fuck you nerd I just got caught with that yesterday

That was her F-game, user. Might as well use "ugly" or "fat" as insult.

Eh, last time we heard from both teams was in 2012 and P5 happens in 2016, anything could've happened since then. Right now all we know is that Tanaka is still in business, Rise and Kanami are still idols, Naoto isn't a detective prince anymore and Junes still ruins local economy of small, rural towns.

>Rise still an idol 4 years later
Jeez, talk about used goods.