first ranked game after calibration and i get +40 mmr
the uncertainty factor is still strong, my 4.5k is still in reach

dont worry user
naga user above you and my pic will certainly make you feel better

>listening to a youtube playlist
>playing undying
>this song comes on

youtube.com/watch?v=yui4zkZQwCA

Damn need some halloween tunes for spooky month.

reminder that playing support is a waste of time at low mmr

I started playing mid only and feel like a fucking booster or somehitng

after having a 60% win rate over the past month i've finally dragged myself to almost a 50% winrate

i know you all probably don't care because i can't even play ranked yet, but it feels nice to improve :)

do vengeful spirit and mirana stay free wins?

hey anons do you guys dance like that too when dota makes you too excited

i seriously am physically exhausted after a long game of dotes because of too many dance moves

I've only danced after I won two games that were like an hour long of back and forth

>that feel when the throne explodes

rude

post sugoi qt bbs

this party solo mmr bullshit is getting annoying won five solo games now got party mmr

Gotcha senpai.

dotabuff.com/players/342375347
>Be 3rd-world shitter
>Last to load the match
>Everyone already checked my profile
>Instant ban FREE MMR warden
>Lose
I'm talking about that one match.
Thoughts on my grinding /d2g/?

thats what you get for not complaining to valve to remove party mmr

dazzle is fucking good for low-tier 4k where im sitting now, you just grave your suicidal monkey allies and suddenly enemy team has no gold and you have teamwipes
of course, you still need your cores to be competent human beings, but i hate the pressure of midlane and the tedium of carry so playing these heroes is jokes
feels good putting all these chimps in higher level matchmaking, im a one-man MMR stock market inflation machine

I'm almost 4k AKA Glorified 3k

>ability draft
>allied melee carry pick Marksmanship

does replicate break the fucking game for anyone else?

it froze the server for like 3 seconds and I couldnt select the replicated unit afterwards

it was a hero that I have the arcana for and it was all glitched out

cucknstuff in kaipi

looks like singshits in the shitter again

How is it okay that some heroes are just permanently dumpstered because of problems they cause in professional games?

fuck off techies scum

Well gulag I fell for the liquid dota forums are God tier meme. I went there and it was all EE edgelords getting buttblasted

so is bsj just ironically shit or what?

>+47
>-5
What the fuck is wrong with this game.

Also no, he's just shit

>-5 party mmr

>If a unit dies while under the effect of Life Drain, Pugna gains all of that unit's mana.
>Pugna can now toggle between using HP and mana to heal allies with Life Drain
>The damage and mana drain of Nether Ward scale with Pugna's intelligence.
>Nether Blast now deals bonus damage to creeps, enough on average to kill creep waves in one cast at level 4.

>play casual for years
>decide it's time to get good
>new account, tracking stats and shit
>can't help getting tilted with stupid dual carry last picking shits
>100 games still normal skill
>slowly losing motivation

should I just kill self

party and solo mmrs are swapped
you lose/gain party mmr in solo queue games right now

i'm sure it'll all get fixed tomorrow morning

m8 if you cant get out of normal skill the problem is you

im total shit at video games and even i got to 5k

>im total shit at video games and even i got to 5k

Purge?

play more good

how does valve even fuck this shit up

today's patch had nothing to do with MM

pugna is viable. fuck off.

reminder that the same people who post this shit thought arc warden was "made useless" when he couldn't have an UNDROPPABLE FUCKING RAPIER anymore.

I just started play this game, is there a way to make item icons and text bigger in game? I cant see this stuff for shit.

Also how do you play/build legion commander? Spectated a game and she looks fun.

Probably working on their internal build and doing some MM wackery and it somehow ended up in the release build.
I think shit like that happened before.

never said it wasn't, this is not PSG talking
think main problem is I go turbo tilt when I'm already going down the lane and someone picks PA after game starts or I have to solo because my team would rather dual offlane than pick a zapport
I'm at 60%+ winrate discounting abandons and early games where I just fed 0/30 out of anger but that was 80 matches ago someone tell me everything's gonna be fine

Artour is hosting a Together We Stand game, pass 12345

whAT the fuc kare you DOIIGN

artour can you be my friend?

the fact that you have EVER ran down mid to feed kills that soon says enough about your attitude, and that you'll never succeed in whatever goal you set

>this is not PSG talking

difference between us being that in your case the problem IS you and in my case it pretty much never was after about 18 months into dota.

>gee i could use some practice for this hero i never play
>start bot match
>enemy bots have bane
>leave bot match

>start bot match

so you wanted to practice but you did nothing toward that end, and still somehow failed?

how does it feel to be this impotent in life?

Is there any way to use the old models for heroes?

I miss electric Mario.

what the fuck user, it is in the past now, I don't do that anymore
I still get tilted though, playing with chat muted all the way, positive mental attitude etc but I'm still getting matched with lvl 2 accounts of 2k >smurfs
it's just too much bullshit getting flamed by the ally nevermore that has the lowest networth of the match

did you even read the rest of the post or are you too autistic to take a joke

>slacks is 4.7k
>he literally is the guy that sits in your lane leeching xp and fucking up the creep equilibrium

jesus fucking christ

let me explain something to you

I'm PSG and I have gotten two accounts into very high skill after one game. I got another account into VHS in 4 games and yet another into VHS in 14 games.

You have a forty game period to be able to do this and you were unable to do it.

Why do you think you belong at a higher mmr?

Did you think you had to carry to win those early games against 2k newbs? Why didn't you just pick enigma, build a necrobook, and end the game in thirty minutes while winning every teamfight?

>play sniper
>use ult
>it's negated because it's incredibly easy to disjoint with abilities and manta

The bullet should not be disjointed at all.

while we are at it can we get skeleton king back?

Don't let him get to you, there's always this one faggot in /d2g/ that circlejerks about how everyone but him is bad but somehow can't change it (inverse PSG).

Staying with a positive mental attitude is vital because if you're a dick, everyone else will be too, and your good boy MMR will eventually reflect it. I had a fair number of accidental abandons from now-fixed technical issues and these people are a living hell to play with.

>demon stream

i believe some user got it working but was being secretive about his methods because he didn't want it getting patched out
the same guy who used the immortal gardens terrain without buying it

>pick omni
>win

>bullet

>somewhat slow moving ball of energy
>homes in on moving targets
>Damage Type: Magical

Kardel is just a mage pretending to be a marksman to fit in with his family.

there might be, actually.
install the old hero model mods as you usually would, and then do nothing. let them not work.
then queue for a game.
when you get in-game, close dota, and add -vpk_override, or whatever the command is, to your launch options, then reopen dota and reconnect to your game.
this worked when they made it so that -vpk_override prevents you from matchmaking, but i'm not sure whether or not it works these days.
good luck friendbot, i always used old pudge until they fucked -vpk_override

>-vpk_override

hasnt been in the game for like 2 years now chump

why does this emoji make me laugh

if omni gets again buffed next patch

im gonna actually lose my shit

sauce

can't find anything saying it's been removed, only that you can't queue while it's active. link?

>omni will literally become pick2win

>pub players will still refuse to play support

store.steampowered.com/news/15681/

>- The use of –override_vpk is no longer allowed in matchmaking games in order to prevent gaining a competitive advantage

>few months later valve sells a p2w map

shaking my head

they buff omni because hes fucking gag inducing to play

its literally the most boring hero in the fucking game and the returns are so amazing butit just feels like nothing

>any fight happens
>win
>enemy has 5000000000 gold of items
>guardian angel
>win fight
>can build sny phase and shit if you stomp early and just make the game a fucking joke

>omni will literally become pick2win

He already is, he literally has a 60.3% winrate in 5k+

*purges u*

Don't forget holding alt to see the tower range

I never said I belong at higher mmr, I said I'm trying to actually learn the game but I keep getting matched with lvl 1 accounts and it's draining my will, I'm really considering dropping it by now
that's a good point about not needing to super carry against low skill but I used to not even play carry because I couldn't get a last hit to save my life and now I can get 80+ cs in the first 10 min
I'm not dicking about shadow pool and how I'm better than that, I just wish I'd get decent games considering I win much more than I lose and *I carry* these games more often than not

thanks user. I guess I'll just stress less about the matches at least until I get to play ranked just so I don't quit the game for good as I actually love this thing

New hero :

Hironium, The Pristine

Skill 1 - Bubble Ball
Shoots out 35 maximum of bubbles in front of you, each bubble deal slow and is stacking and also cause damage.
Bubble per .5 second : 5
Damage per bubble : 10/14/18/22
Slow per bubble : 6.5%
Bubble Range : 900/1000/1100/1200

Cooldown : 15/12/9/6

Skill 2 : Straightwalker
Commands the targeted unit to walk straight. If it tries to move, the hero will stop.
Unit is slowed during the process.

Duration : 3/4/5/6
Slow : 25%/30%/35%/40%

Cooldown : 11

Skill 3 : Galespin
Lifts all the missiles running towards you hitting the random enemy unit in an area.

Radius : 335
Duration : .5/1/1.5/2

Cooldown : 8/6/5/4

Skill 4 : Repetitivity
Reactivates the last action done.

Cooldown : 29/19/9

Rate pls

*just hits you for 400 fucking pure damage and heals himself anyway, making anything and everything you do fucking irrelevant*

I got him in low priority the other day and decided to play like half the game with one hand (i wasnt jerking it) and fucking demoralized the enemy team so hard with GA that they gave up and sat in base

it's mostly because its extremely easy to outdraft pubs with omni

the carry has to pick an agi carry and then you're open to pick whatever else you want

fuck omniknight

i'm very sure that all that happened was they removed the ability to queue while -override_vpk is in your launch options. enabling it after you've already joined a game was an old trick from the time.

Omniknight isn't that hard to counter, but he works great in pubs because pub scrubs always blow their loads ASAP and can't afford to retreat and reengage.

Plus, GA is only for physical damage and his Repel actually takes skill to make the most out of. So if you have good magical damage you can fuck his allies ez, and magic damage is how ez mode heroes usually deal damage.

if you're getting matched with level 1 accounts after 100 games it means the system detected that you *really are* a new player. You weren't good enough to be smurf detected. That's pretty bad.

watch pro streams, watch pro games. you don't understand things at a basic level and are bad. I'm being honest.

stack with people higher MMR than you and do fucking as they tell you. That is how i got better.

>low priority
>gave up and sat in base
Wow dude what a surprise

>Skill 2 : Straightwalker
>Commands the targeted unit to walk straight. If it tries to move, the hero will stop.
>Unit is slowed during the process.
>Duration : 3/4/5/6
>Slow : 25%/30%/35%/40%
>Cooldown : 11

congratulations, you just put the best skill in the game on an 11 second cooldown as a regular ability. It costs 50 mana, right?

Does this hero have 1 maximum health? I hope so.

>Skill 4 : Repetitivity
Did you mean "repetition"?

>play omni
>get 2 diffusal blades built against me
>win
Explain this dotards

>play any 1v1 game or fps
>have a blast
>play Dota 2
>I get to listen to a bunch of low test adolescents analyzing the game over mic chat while bitching about "Peruvians" (even when no one has spoken a single fucking word of Spanish all game), all while feeding horribly.
NA dota players should "seriously" just fucking neck themselves. That is all.

I've been thinking

what if there was a hero with 100HP but he had 99% physical and magical damage reduction

meaning that everything hurts him for 1HP

people try hard as fuck to win low priority these days lol you have no idea honestly

it's worse than it's ever been, they changed some stuff with behavior/reports/commends recently

and now as of today's patch, you can once again get reported back in for five games while you're already in low prio, locking you in forever if you don't try

>I keep getting matched with lvl 1 accounts and it's draining my will

This is just a fact of life in unranked. People never play bots because in most other games, bot practice is useless, including Valve games.

>straightwalker
thx friend, appreciated
>repetetivity
yes repetition, thx.

i dont put manacost anymore but i bet thats how it will end up if froggy takes my ability

Axe approves.

Watching pro streams is stupid because pros do things far faster and often in a risker way than nubs will be able to get. They should look for slower paced tutorials.

The last thing we need is more 100% Mirana new accounts and level 1 roshes.

pure damage

What if he had a 10 sec respawn timer, a necrowarrior's passive, which dealt damage if you killed him, and had reduced bounty for killing him?

you're missing the point. you watch pro streams to get a general idea how to play, not to replicate everything they do. do you think people level 1 rosh all the time in pro streams or somtehing? really?

heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Murky

found your game friend

Just go play Heroes of the Storm.

are those all his skills?

Clone backup
>Thanks to advances of magic and science transferring one's conscience into a new body has never been easier.
Can store three charges, takes 60 seconds to produce a new clone
Takes 10 seconds for a clone become active

Explosive constitution
>Clone bodies are unstable and filled with excess mana. When the conscience leaves the body explodes dealing damage in an AOE (pure)
AOE radius: 200/500/700/900
Damage: 150/300/450/600

You should see some of the retarded shit that gets pulled in regular streams, too. Did you see Artour's last night?

So let's talk about Monkey King. Some guy did this same post on playdota or something but big daddy PSG gonna do it for you here, because I'm smarter than that guy anyway. However I'm also stealing most of his points.

Several of the Dota 1 monkey king's abilities were reworked into PL. Based on the trailer and other hints, we clearly have some new stuff going on.

Hint 1: Emoticharm
Given out to some TI6 attendees, the emoticharm shows MK transforming from a tree into himself. This is probably a bastardization of the lore in which MK can transform his staff into different things-- they gave him a shapeshifting ability too. I agree with the other guy's analysis that this is a sub-ability. Jumping through trees is heavily focused in the trailer. So we know Monkey King's Q

>Monkey Movement
>Monkey King can jump x distance into trees. He can jump more than once/longer distance at higher levels (probably more than once). When he reaches the jump/distance limit he shapeshifts into the last tree he lands on, removing the tree. If the tree is quelling bladed, tangoed, etc he is revealed.

Continued next post.

Well as long as we're posting stupid ideas
>Black Engine
>Dire ranged Strength hero

35 strength, 5.0 strength growth, 1 agility, 0.0 agility growth, 24 intelligence, 2.5 intelligence growth
35-41 base damage (so 70-74 damage), 2.0 BAT, 7 base armor

The Black Engine cannot gain or lose agility, and also cannot gain or lose attack speed. Any items that grant attack speed instead grant him 1 damage per attack speed. Because he cannot gain agility he cannot gain attack speed from it.

Q - Napalm Bomb
Fires off a napalm bomb, dealing instant magic damage and magic damage over time to anyone inside, lingering after they leave the area.
50/100/150/200 damage
10/20/30/40 dot for 3 seconds
Burns for 6 seconds, applying the dot to anyone inside. 18/16/14/12 cooldown 140 mana

W - Concussive Shot
Empowers the next auto attack to deal bonus damage and slow the target, while dealing splash damage around the target hit.
30/60/90/120 bonus damage, 30% slow for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds, 75% splash in a 125 aoe, 40% splash in a 126-150 aoe
10/9/8/7 second cooldown, 100/115/130/145 mana

E - Unbreakable (passive)
Grants bonus armor and damage reduction to the front of the Black Engine
3/5/7/9 bonus armor, 11/14/17/20% damage reduction

R - Unholy Artillery
Fires off a long range blast of dark energy, dealing damage in an aoe.
Damage 175/250/325
Splash 75% in a 225 aoe
Minimum Range 600
Maximum Range 1200/1500/1800
12 second cooldown, 150 mana
Deals half damage to creeps

Aghs Upgrade
Damage of Unholy Artillery to 200/300/400
Mana cost to 100, projectile speed to 1500

This guy is Ghost Revenant.

Second skill is an obvious STEROID to borrow a term from another gayme. This heavily features in the original Chinese mythology- Monkey King can make his Bar near-infinitely long, wide, dense, etc. He can basically manipulate the matter of the MKB at a godlike level. He's been nerfed a little here, as it looks like he'll get a buff like...

>Monkey King Bar
>Extends melee attack range to 400 for x attacks or x seconds.

But that's too boring on its own, so it looks like we're going to integrate one of the concepts from the original 6.79 Dota 1 build.

>% chance that enemy unit is forced to turn around when struck.

Cont'd next post.