>Social /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/hhcNZjb

>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 36 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4j0aosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1b8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QqTenp3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

kotaku.com/overwatch-healsluts-turn-playing-support-into-an-erotic-1786553002

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
youtu.be/MRFDnfCPzpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would actually l like some more higher skill option to increase DPS on single targets. At the moment, you can melee-stomp on the way down, zap, then time a melee finish for 200 damage in about 2 seconds. Lucios and Anas healing themselves will force a reload, dragging things out to a total of about 4.5 seconds. Mercy can usually react and fly out of range in the 1 second gap between stomping her and reaching 200 damage. A good Zen can rape your face in 2 seconds unless you surprise him (which you won't if he's a good Zen).

You can theoretically mix in melee while zapping at the moment to conserve ammo and have almost identical DPS. Hold primary fire while rapidly tapping melee. Maybe you could use this to kill Anas and Lucios without reloading, but Lucios can get out of melee range, and you need to skirt Ana's sleep dart so you'll be at your barrier's range after the initial stomp.

It'd be great if someone made a version of this with Genji using his ult

Someone with talent

Jamison Fawkes!

>tfw stuck in platinum hell where all the shitters who cant get carried wont ever stop complaining
Ive been on the verge of hitting diamond for like 4 games now but its just constant win loss win loss

Gabriel Reyes

>SR 3460
>On a 4 match winstreak, so my next game will undeniably put me in Master
>Join game, pretty average line-up, both teams do relatively well
>Get a leaver on my team, unsalvageable loss
>SR 3440
>Get a leaver on my team, unsalvageable loss
>SR 3410

You guys think it gets better the higher you go? I'll let you in on a pro-tip

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

i flipflopped right before diamond for like 10 games too

finally won it when i solo carried the shit out of a game with dva. 4 gold medals and got at least a triple with my ult every round, with a 4k at the end to seal up the overtime

was truly glorious

strap on your fucking carry pants user

Xth for Biotic Field is a Godsend on qp.

Yes ad infinitum

no one gives a shit about your trench blog

No sex allowed in Overwatch! Naked slumber parties only!

Reminder this is canon.

Reyes and Morrison break the rules all the time!

>up to 2800
>down to 2500
>up to 2900
>down to 2600

>Mercy potg nerfed
>8 out of 10 of my matches have been Mercy Potgs

So, golden weapons are gettin' lame.

Competitive skins next?

Amélie Lacroix
I want to get snug with the smug.
Can't wait for skins for best girl.

ending the night with this sigh

I got a penta-kill with D.va earlier, all 100s, and it gave it to a 3-person Mercy res.

Isn't this where shitters come to complain to other shitters about being shitty at this shit game?

Or am I mistaken

Maybe you should take Reaper's Advice : /.

That or play spooky man of many shotguns

Which stupid nigger thought Mei m2 going through D.va matrix was a good idea, I'm so mad right now

Create a new account, you're stuck in elo hell. I was stuck in 2300 for fucking ever, then I created a new account and placed at 2865 and it's not even the same game honestly. It feels completely different.
It also feels great being a fucking level 28 at 2916 after a single day of comp.

And is the "don't play at night" meme real? Should I seriously not play right now?

How the fuck. I got depressed calibrating at 2645 and you're.....dude seriously, how the fuck.

i might but the fire rate of his gun is slow and the reload animation is looooong

??? and drop another 60%? I'll jsut wait for the season to end and get it reset

Don't be rude to him

Any drawfags online wanna draw pharah and mercy cruising together on a bike just like that scene in topgun?

I was thinking of more weapon or character skins for competitive too.

Weapons
>Crystal / Glass
>'Energy' like Symmetra constructs

Can't think of any more though. I'm pretty uncreative.

Placements are also based off of last seasons end rank (or so I've heard). So you're fucked unless you create a new account.

Who needs fire rate when you 2 to 3 shot any hero?

>And is the "don't play at night" meme real? Should I seriously not play right now?
Can anyone answer this or give me some insight to the reason why?

>Everyone picks close ranged shit against a bastion and torb
>Forced to pick Pharah even though I'm garbage with her because no one else can do anything about them
>Enemy team proceeds to throw a Genji and Tracer at me, whom I can't hit to save my life and when I do the genji somehow deflects it AFTER it blows up on him

bunch of asian people playing on our server for some reason, drunk people, shitters, the smaller pool to match with causing more imbalanced games, trolls, people who are tired and bitchy, etc

those are the arguments, i personally can only play late in the AM and it seems to work out nicely for me

>game goes on sale
>suddenly crushing tons of lvl 20s
I like this

>mfw destroying roadhogs as Reaper

>tfw if the severs didn't crash eariler today then I would've been diamond right now
JUST

But it doesn't?

you knwo you can reload cancel, right?

Next you'll be bragging about killing D.va's out of their mech as Winston.

Whoops I don't know why I replied to that guy, sorry for the false (You)

How does one carry braindead teams?

everyone point and laugh at the retard

>widowmaker will never confine you to a cell for weeks and waterboard you and then nurse you back to health and love you
;_;

You don't LUL. You just play until the other team is retarded. Welcome to comp

start enjoying the game more, get on mic and be in a good mood

like seriously be fucking stoked dude this is a game, not a chore. stop when you're frustrated.

I don't like him as much as Junkrat, but he's still pretty cute! Good taste, anons!

IF I WIN TWO MORE GAMES IN A ROW I GET DIAMOND

I'M SCARED TO PLAY AGAIN AND FUCK UP MY WIN STREAK

You don't, every time you queue for comp it's essentially a coin-flip. Just hope you get the good team.

Why can't we get medals for deaths when there's an empty medal icon next to it?

In many games the playerbase is different at different hours during the day. I'm not sure how much of it applies to Overwatch, however. (Not to mention your own skill level is also important - is it higher or lower than the current average, etc.)

I got to 70 twice, just play roadhog or zenyatta. ez pz

I always wondered that actually. I would love to get 6 medals as Soldier/Roadhog once. Sounds hilarious

I just got off of a -200 SR losing streak tonight. Hanzo and Genji mains everywhere. Most people with actual critical thinking ability just have other things to do at night besides Overwatch. Those that stay up get tired and stop thinking and pick fucking Genji.

>"just a game, braw"
There's nothing fun about pigeon chess.

Reminder that failed teleportation experiments usually send you to Hell

i need this

Dòng zhù! *HNNNNNNGG* *BRTTFFFFFFFF* Bùxǔ zǒu!

>Most people with actual critical thinking ability just have other things to do at night besides Overwatch. Those that stay up get tired and stop thinking and pick fucking Genji.

But if you are playing like usual, then that should give you an advantage, since your team would only have 5 retards and the other team would have 6.

Blizzard needs to bring back the block people option. Even if its just a temporary block there NEEDS to be some way to not have to play with the same shitters multiple rounds in a row.

POST ZARYA MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

is my husband.

they were probably going to do that at one point, but somebody on blizzard probably said "b-b-but think of the players feelings"

The other team also has the one hopeless non-idiot trying to play at night.

>I would love to get 6 medals as Soldier/Roadhog once
As much I'd love that too, it would lead to KDR whoring and not pushing.

What is wrong with this child

MY DICK ISNT IN HER MOUTH IS WHAT

>people who insult their own team after a loss then immediately leave

no shit it's not fun, but being in a good mood and getting people talking helps a lot.

if you go on mic barking commands at people no one listens. hanzo's not gonna switch if you're a patronizing prick when you ask him to probably, and sometimes you just have to accept that people aren't going to listen. you work with what you have, try to convince your team to work around it and move on. if you ever hear two teammates bitching, you tell them that bitching has never won any games.

as much as everyone hates to admit it, there's a social element to ranking up that very few people take advantage of. there are actually people who will win more than you just because of their personalities.

tl;dr being bitter is losing you games

Too perfect for this world.

How do I win a CQC 1v1 as Roadhog vs mini-Dva? Just had a match where we lost in part because every time I popped her out of her mech she'd shoot me at point blank until she had a new one

I seem to be losing a lot more lately, and I am suspicious. My performance hasn't dropped much, I do get an average of 3-4 more deaths a game. K/D is still well above 'solid' though.

What the fuck.

dont miss the hook

If you're seriously incapable of hooking a D.va out of her mech for that long then I don't know what to tell you

i did that once and was matched with them again
i doubled down and typed insults at them all game

sounds like you're tilting

I miss when multiplayer games where fun and not filled with meta-game flinging shit spewing cancer.

I don't get why people suggest this. What particular benefits do they offer versus going reap or mccree to carry?

youtu.be/MRFDnfCPzpU

I swear all Hanzo are use aimbot.

Try the shotgun

well two tanks shouldn't be fighting 1 on 1 in the first place..
but unfortunately random teams are a mess.

tfw i change your mouse sensitivity by .1 and your keyboard switches by 1g less and you still didnt notice hahahahaha

Melee canceling Reaper's reload doesn't make it any shorter.

The particular benefits of that I don't like those heroes and played those other two I suggested instead.

In short: learn how to aim and you will be good

I was super assmad about it, because I almost hit diamond. Now i'm just so beaten up, I don't even give a shit anymore.

It's just curious.

they just spam arrows in the general direction of the enemy until they hit something

So I borrowed my brother's high quality expensive mouse for a few days, and I fell down to fucking 2270. Then I went back to my 8 year old mouse that I got for $3 dollars and now I'm above 2900.
I don't think this is a coincidence.

Mei is normal skinny woman

Mei's head is 2-3x larger than her body.

>>tfw placed 60 last season and gold friends saying no way the matchmaking is still new

>go to place again
>user you're gonna place lower this time mark my words
>see this

She is not skinny
But she is not fat or obese or anything either

Why I am always alone against 6 fucking shitter team can't stay alive I'm always the last one standing

It's too late bro

the ones on my team seem to be using missbot.

>use hanzo ult on german castle to kill one tracer through a wall
>the ult travels to the enemy spawn and kills three more of them

SIMPLE
GEOTELEMETRY

u didn't see anything

one is hispanic

the other is scottish

but both are KANGZ

This Hanzo meme is so stupid.
Most of the time I have Hanzoes on my team, they carry.