/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.1 got released. Browserhax has been fixed. Most entrypoints SHOULD still work, but need to be adapted, and so does NTR CFW. Don't update yet unless you have a CFW installed.
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Henkaku r6 enables GPU overclocking, increasing performance in some games.
-Maidump, a new tool for dumping games, provides better compatibility than Vitamin does.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

3dsiso.com/nintendo-3ds-roms-downloads/276713-gdrive-shin-megami-tensei-iv-apocalypse-usa.html
rinnegatamante.it/board/showthread.php?tid=124&pid=486#pid486
qoop.me/s7163838-eiyuu-senki-main-theme.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first fag

ePSP/PS! SUPPORT WHEN?

This dragon quest intro is BORING. Still no battles in nearly 20 minutes.

Deemo will happen any day now, i can feel it

Is there a fix for the png compression now?

Why not just go up to a 128gb? There's no point in going full retard and getting a 200gb.

dragon quest CIA WHERE?

First battle like an hour in

Second battle like an hour after that

Anyone have a link to danganronpa in japanese? Baidu is fine.

but what happens when I fill that up? I just end up getting a 200 gb card and do you know how long it takes to transfer 128gb of data over USB...

How do you fill up a 64gb? delete stuff

Probably never.
But I feel your pain user

Don't be a faggot. If you've already filled a 64gb a 128gb will put you at 192gb total, which is MORE THAN ENOUGH for every good game on the 3DS plus a majority of the shitty ones

The original took longer and I loved it.

user, in the PS1 version you had to wait for almost 3 hours before the first fight.

Dude, 128 is double of what you have now. Do you really think you're going to be able to fill up another 64 gigabytes? With what?

Soon

Tomorrow, noon EST at the latest. Supposing the store I'm going to has it.

A hero emerges.

How do I install these .cia files on Vita? Been waiting ages for DQ7, can't wait to start it

Is there a way to get DLC via FreeShop or just via .cias?

Asking because I could get the new Mii Plaza games via that, would be easier to pirate some stuff if every DLC was available that way

Also, if I want DLC for a game that doesn't support it anymore, like Dead or Alive that removed the DLC support for everywhere but Japan, I need someone to dump it on a cia first, right?

tfw european

hardmod or another cfw vita

>How do I install these .cia files on Vita?
Are you serious?

Someone pls help I download sorcery saga and p4g and whenever I boot sorcery saga it just closes back to the live area and p4g hangs on a black screen

convert to vpk, it will need chinese semen

reposting this because i can and still want recs

Trying to install A9LH here, but something went to fuck.
I downgraded, started the Luma setup and now I want to restore my emunand and backups.

I'm starting the 3DS but the screen is black. Like it lights up slightly but its black. Tried holding start for the hourglass stuff but its not working.

Any ideas?

im 20 and what is this?

SD card in the system?

No 18+ patch though

did you do the first step 15

yes. tried it without the SD card and it just lit up really quickly and then went off again.

Your SD is fucking up.
blow on it as if it was a NES cartridge same

someone on 3dsiso says that venom has released a .3ds of SMT4A

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE
>GIVE ME THE SEMEN

can i switch payloads from reinand to luma without any prerequisites? i have a new 3ds.

l-lewd

I think you can download that DLC through freeshop. There should be a tab with a list of all your installed games somewhere in freeshop, and you can download the DLC through that tab.

screenshots make for great Vita wallpapers

I don't know if you can download the DLC for streetpass from the freeshop but for the other games if the game has available DLC a yellow ! symbol is on the title. if you click it asks you if you want to download the DLC associated with it

Yes.

didnt help. will try to add the bats again and see if that will work.

pls

Is this patched with the cut scenes?
Might be worth it even if it isnt the gold version

any dumps of senran shinovi with dlc yet

readding them helped.
guess the copy process fucked up.

Is the Ciel nosurge in the OP the offline version?

coincidentally I just finished replaying that on pc
I wonder how much of the vita version is translated
whats soon

3dsiso.com/nintendo-3ds-roms-downloads/276713-gdrive-shin-megami-tensei-iv-apocalypse-usa.html

looky looky!

Whats the name?

Wouldn't happen to be Euyuu Senki would it?

DQ7 link?

Well shit, looks like I don't have to dump it after all. Sorry to the anons that I told I would but it looks like it's no longer necessary.

keep an eye on there he may not actually have it hopefully I am playing SMT4A tonight though.

18+ patch for the vita?

Found that tab but there isn't an option to download DLC, at least not for the games I have installed like Persona Q and Fire Emblem Fates

It does give me an option to delete DLC from games I already have DLC installed, like Smash Bros and FE Awakening

The yellow ! showed up for my streetpass, got the extra games like the zombie one. Nothing shows up on FEFates, though

>tfw managed to make henkaku work on 3.61 and soon will contact the author

For those who are on 3.61, wait for the good news tomorrow.

ONE MORE GOD REJECTED

I should have been asleep two hours ago but worst case scenario and he's full of shit (doubtful, but could happen) I'll make good on my word. Hopefully it won't come to that and everyone will be able to play it soon.

>we can get rpgmaker games on vita
shit
rinnegatamante.it/board/showthread.php?tid=124&pid=486#pid486

"the author" LOL
0/10 newfag

Here's my (you).

Thread theme
qoop.me/s7163838-eiyuu-senki-main-theme.html
cant find the song on youtube cause the name of the song is the goddamn game title
bagpipes intensifies

How do move emunand to another sd card?

you too? i downgraded 11.1 with no other 3ds will make guide tomorrow

God I'm getting sick of this shit

I guess I'll take a break from constantly scanning sties for dumps or mai updates for a week. Hopefully shit gets sorted out by then.

TAIKO UPDATE WHEN

Doesn't RetroArch already have an EasyRPG port?

I still don't understand why anyone would actually WANT fucking RPG Maker trash anywhere.

can i delete these files in ux0:/data

>he wasn't satisfied with taiko
>now he wants an update
Get out, taikofag, nobody loves you. You will never get that update.

Does oothax work on 11.0?

I shouldn't have been putting off getting menuhax on my Jap N3DS for so long, fuck.

>rpgmaker
Undertale port when?

I don't have any experience in this but do you already have some dlc installed on fates? I believe you need to delete it.

Sorry I'm not very familiar with the DLC option in the freeshop since its new

playing surrealist rpg maker games on the go

Will anyone share yume nikki?

You can't play dlc without the update you prick.

And love me? I didn't ask anyone or even you to love me faggot.

Carefully

Oh shit

yes it was fixed long time ago

Working on it. I just managed to successfully repack the CPK files, I might improve the translation too.

By any chance someone have a wav>hca encoder? I can't find shit.

1 hour m80, just go to bed and download it in the AM

Well is there a program to get it transferred?

Why are you using emunand?

Cool user, I'd play it. Just shitty that they ported the normal version even if it has extra stuff instead of the gold version

when you say working on it do you mean all the h scenes restored?

copy paste

Tbh that all seemed like speculation but just read " Note: The game must be updated to Version 1.1 or higher to access the in-game store."

Seems odd they had no DLC before an update, ah well, its not like all the DLC is dumped anyway? just the free songs.

Are there any games other than mario kart / smash bros that have a good population of people playing online

Yes

How are those Gundams coming along?

Could someone dumped One Way Heroics?
It has a free demo thats the full game just locked so i think the Vitamin 2.0 trick will work

>not keeping the exploit a secret so 3.61+ games can be reverse engineered and dumped
and this is assuming you're not just talking bullshit like usual

>Destiny's wings
>that IBO staff-spear-mace thing
What?

Whoops, not that one.
The wings come with SUPER DRAGOON which is broken as fuck.

I think I played about 4-8 hours of SHTIV before I get pissed off that most of the battles were very one sided and based on which element monsters you picked. And you could get completely wiped if the monster got lucky.

Did they change this in apocalypse? I didn't even know it was coming out till a few weeks ago

Some guy dumped some dlcs for it. Problem is vitamin can't dump physical cart updates so we're stuck. To make matters worst thefag doesn't have his priorities straight and he probably won't update vitamin ever. Chink overlords are the only hope.

Neat-o. Guess I'll just keep holding off on it until downgrading becomes feasible then.

The thing's just been put away in its box and waiting ever since I confirmed it shipped with 11.0. Can't use it for anything but so there's no use for it.

lol
if you cant beat that then you should stick to kiddie games kiddo