/drg/ Danganronpa General: New Best Boy Edition!

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>New DRV3 Trailer, Reveals Cast & more
youtube.com/watch?v=7c7O-bRYsY8

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE ARC EPISODE 10 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/MKDtviHy

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-boys-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-kodaka
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-ryko-otonashi-and-misaki-asano
youtube.com/watch?v=hhJp_PWmTmo
pastebin.com/EGYw70EK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Breaking and Entering!

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

This weeks polls are here! Vote as many people as you want as many times as you want!
I appreciate every vote and will love you forever!

Best Boys:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-boys-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-kodaka

Best Girls:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-ryko-otonashi-and-misaki-asano

Discuss
I'm feeling some Adachi vibes from Red.

Post best girl!

Darn, you were close, Pryle, but you fucked up the OP image.

I understand but if we get caught we're dead. Think about what you're putting your life on the line for

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Mines in HD though! Just kidding I like him too though.

anal.

>Think about what you're putting your life on the line for
>your
our... OUR lives! We either eat mystery cookies or the BEST cookies ever!

Can someone tell me how the anime works.
Like do I watch it criss cross?
Despair - future - despair -future?
Or do I just watch one or the other first?

Be quiet user, Chiaki is sleeping!

Sleep tight Chiakers

Too pure

Criss/Cross Applesauce senpai

Well, You want to start with the first episode of future cause it spoils you on the first episode of despair. But after that it doesn't really matter which way you watch it!

so like one from each?
that's gonna be confusing lel.
Oh well here we go.

It's Future-Despair-Future-Despair...

Now get out before you get spoiled.

YOUR ARGUMENT COULD USE SOME REPAIRS!

Roger that 10 for.
Im out.
Let the best girl win.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhJp_PWmTmo

new danganronpa V3 TGS trailer subbed by me, fresh out of the oven

CHIAKI DRV3 WAS ANNOUNCED!!

ALLOW ME TO CUT THROUGH THAT SLUMBER!

sleep tight Chiakers

Stop mimicking me.

Really? OMG, FORGET ABOUT SLEEPING!

I CANT WAIT TO MEET THE NEW CHARACTERS THAT I WILL LOVE AND WATCH THEM DIE.

Never :^)

How's your day been /drg/?

Eh.
I just got back from class and I realised I might be in over my head

Pretty good, Celes! I spoiled a big part of Persona 5 for myself, went to work, and now I'm off for the week.

How was your day?

I ran a 103 fever earlier today....And I've been sick for the past few days. So not that good. Though I am working on the DanganGames. What about yours celeste-user?!

Also how do you all feel about me uploading these when the games start I normally skip them but I've been thinking about adding them.

But it isn't coming till next year.

Aweful, like always.

That's pretty damn sick, Doggie! Go to bed and drink a lot!

Been trying to convince Kotoko to help me break into a dangerous home and steal cookies, but she's being a coward.

Been doing ok. Worked, ate, got home, playing Dead Rising.

Oh, in that case i will sleep till next year, good night everyone.

Cuddling with Nanami.
Also what happened to to the love-hug Chiaki user?

What is sex with Mukuro like?

If 7, i will sleep.

go to sleep

I'll sleep soon and I have been drinking a lot more water today.

I'd normally say not to give up, but if this is college we are talking about you might need to think about it a lot before you decide to drop out or not.

I honestly don't know a single thing about persona, although it's a series i'd love to get into
And my day has been good, although regretful
I talked to a decently popular person online that I've known for years for the first time today, and I think I blew it. I might just be too hard on myself here though

If it's inbetween other days it might not be worth it. That's just my opinion though
Also I hope you feel better. That's a pretty dastardly fever you have there

>Dead Rising
Yet another game I have no clue why I haven't played. Goddamn my backlog is huge and I'm not doing anything about it

You should! You'd probably enjoy it, it's a great series. Now would be as good a time as any!
How do you think you blew it? I'm sure it couldn't have been so bad. If you think it was though, there's no harm in just explaining the situation and apologising. Good to hear the rest of your day was okay though.

I played Dead Rising back when it was new on the 360 (have a funny story that involves military police, a transvestite, and cholo with a gun around that game) it was really good. It hurts to hear how people seem to be celebrating that the time-management in the new Dead Rising is gone.

It is in between days but it saves me from typing all the people who died.
Also thank you! It's just a cold but I woke up really hot and tired.

>How do you think you blew it?
Just talked too much, and made a joke about them not responding. Then got a reply that said "I dont have to always reply right away..." and now I'm in a lose lose situation. I guess I won't know if I fucked it up or not until tomorrow. I also apologized but now I feel too talkative to this person and I don't know how to exactly say "Hey how much do you want me to talk to you."

I'd love to hear it user

The cutest
What's his name again?

Twink Tight-Shirt

is dailymotion kill?

Jean Paul Gaultier's fuccboi

Ah shoot, that sounds like some high grade spaghetti. But hey, I'm sure they'll understand. Just take it easy next time you talk to them, if the time shows itself maybe just explain you were a little nervous and apologise again for good measure. I'm sure they wouldn't take it too personally though.
Best of luck! I hope it all works out, Celes.

do you think he's a cuddle bug?

"How much do you want me to talk to you"
Don't ask, just answer at your own speed, but don't berate the other guy for being slow to respond.

Aw fuck. I know the feeling of talking way too much. I like to believe it's just in my head, though. People act stupid sometimes. Best to just dismiss those silly errors and try to not fuck up again next time.

Fuck, forgot my greentext

I give Robo man a 50/50 chance of being not a criminal but a sort of warden guy who just ends up caught up in the shit, and has explainable "why doesn't anyone just kill the investigation buddy" on account of being metal and hard to stab

Nah I get a feeling Robot is a very straightlaced, honorable goody tow shoes guy who believes in JUSTICE, kinda Ishimaru like. He probably let himself get caught because he thought he deserved it.

I think that Animal Collector-kun probably got busted for setting up animal fights. Particularly beetle fights.

Leon's goatee successor definitely gives me a gambling vibe too.

Little guy is guilty of grand theft auto.

Cult leader is a good fit for a witch girl.

Terrorist works for him too, though really it could be anything. Let's go with BIO terrorist.

Robber and Robber are likely a duo.

Hacker is guilty of writing Dangan Ronpa 3 and stealing Uchikoshi's ideas.

>grand theft auto.

Hey hey! How do you all feel about this?!

>I'd love to hear it user
pastebin.com/EGYw70EK

>Torrorist
>not looking like pic related

There was a time when terrorism brought to mind homegrown anarchists

Daily reminder to keep zero expectations for V3

But zero was pretty good.

last digit will tell us the size of Naegi dick.

>ULTIMATE HOPE

>7

L U C C

Bandai is adorable and deserved better!

Lets try my luck before I sleep! Also goodnight /drg/!

hehehehe

Goodluck with your sleep boy

I expect my favorite character to die in the worst way possible
Just like they do every time.

A lot of the Anons who reply are just generally replying less. I think they've been busy or got bored.

Will makotoroboto make it /drg/?

>theirs an MRI in one of the stages
>somebody urns it on with him in the room
>he literally gets ripped to pieces

>tfw witch girl will probably die
;_;

Konbanwa.

Kuzu-user how goes my request?

Working on it right now, Bijin-san is out with her friend for a day and I'm all by myself at home all bored.

Whoa. Kuzu-user who's your favorite new character in v3? Also thank you

>people that discuss the game on /a/ get nuked
Its not like its related or anything

Well, its new content to talk about and translate during the 3-day wait between episodes, are we going to talk about Munakata doin pic related?

Did a HQ scan of the new famitsu article come out yet? That way I won't have to buy shit?
Either the beautiful maid goth person, the girl with blue hair who looks like a librarian or the boy with blonde hair and studs on his hair. Until I get a view on their backstory, voice etc. I can decide on one or two.
For now it's either one of those three.
Hah.

Oh shit what? Wtf why would they do that?!

It was full of shitposters defending muh kaede and muh robot. Mod did god's work.

Kuzu, my boy, have you ever gotten away with murder?

How do you think V3 will handle morality? If every character is supposed to be a criminal, will they try to humanize them or make them clearly shitty people? How redeeming will they be?

unrelated note; JP study is killing me, please send help.

Mines the guy with white shirt and maid!

>studs on his hair
*ear
You can tell I didn't have karinto today.
Yes, yes I have.
JP study? I can help.

If I was Hajime I know I would be laughing that hard.

I really don't like a lot of the designs here. Musclebro looks like fucking DIO, Nier girl, swastika hair was proven to be a bitch, plus they finally used the goddamn mole that was in so many beta designs, twink gets brought back, baseball cap guy looks like shit, Sayaka with glasses looks like shit, memeboy with the leather jacket, and the kid with with the checkered shit look weird. Everything else is kinda OK, even NotNatsumi.

>implying Kodaka will actually have the balls to make these characters authentically feel criminal, insane, delusional and/or psychotic
>even if he tried to it'd just be generic moustache twirler "evil"

>NotNatsumi
Oh shit, I see it now.
Also yeah, but that phase always happens ever since SDR2 came out. People were criticizing designs until the game came out. I mean, for example, people called Owari a NotAsahina, which people still do sorta, but once the game came out and their personalities and shit are emphasized, then people take stuff back. I don't want to make comments deeper until we see more.

>just like junko

My imagination makes it waaay betterrr.

Wait kuzu-user how are you doing it? Are you actually filling I'm the stuff or?

Roughly yes, unfortunately since my badass black and red Peko PC is gone for now, I have to resort to my gun patterned phone, which can do the job but very slowly. I'm not typesetting or anything, just roughly putting shit in.