pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Create your map scanner
github.com/modrzew/pokeminer/
github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map
github.com/favll/pogom

>Create PTC accounts and accept TOS for your map scanner
github.com/Kitryn/PTCAccount2
github.com/TachyonRSA/PoGoTos

>Access your map scanner from your phone
yourpublicip:port
Forward the port on your modem

>How do I spoof/bot/scan?
www.google.com

>Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FastPokeMapCom/status/775721421821575168
reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/52pqh0/psa_dont_put_lapras_snorlax_in_a_gym_as_last/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for fuck niantic

Anybody knows if when you made the kilometers with your buddy how many candy you get?

one (1)

>game works fine
>new patch adds little to no content
>haha your phone is no longer supported
Thanks Niantic, I don't have root or jailbreak
what a fucking joke

Anyone still able to play with a rooted phone?

How many normies still even actually play this

I feel like there's less "throws a weedle in a gym spot" people day by day

Wow that is some cheap stuff

It aint a mechanic to give you new evolutions.Its a way to exert some control over things you get by letting you get a little candy for those random rares/hatches or to edge your way up those last few candy you need for something like Arcanine of Exegguctor.It will also be the only real way to power up high end rare Pokemon like Snorlax or Lapras and as a minor bonus there are a couple solid rare 1ks like Raichu and Jigglypuff

Pokemon GO made me realize Haunter is 5 goddamn feet tall

it's still fucking cheap

If it makes your greedy lazy millennial shemale ass feel any better theres a chance to get two

>banning a ton of legit rooted users to dissuade spoofers and botters
>it doesn't even work

gg niantic

15-20km for 1 powerup that basically has no bearing
ty niantic

>theres a chance to get two
what
i'm pretty sure there isnt
do you have a reliable source on that?

I mean it even says '1' next to the candy on the walk screen

What should I spend my candies for?

1 lucky egg
1 incubator
4th bag upgrade
8 lucky eggs

pokeballs

darn i meant coins obviously

you cant buy coins with candies you silly duck

bag upgrade

depends on your level and if you want to grind your way up fast

don't buy eggs unless you are ready to mass evolve a lot

uwu
why is this game so bad

this thing is actually starting to sound better
supposedly it does track distance with the game in the background, even though the nintendo site said it didnt

after the update i always have to sign out first and login manually after launching

anyone else cause this is really pissing me off

The app used to work just fine, but every fucking time I try to open it I have to try at least three times before it works. It will usually show the Niantic load screen and then instantly return to my home screen. How the fuck is this supposed to be an update.

>two 90%+ Eevees in one night
I am having a great night. How are your catches for the night, /pgg/?

shame you'll never have the dust available to keep them topped up at your rate

I get like 30k a night, I'm good.

Just finished powering up my best Jolteon up to cap.

>Still giving a shit about this dead game

You guys acting like abused wives who keeps coming back

That's probably every existing general.

Don't think there isn't one game dev for an alive game that didn't take a massive shit on its playerbase and thought it was okay.

Its morning here.

Last night I only caugt a 10 CP vulpix (but I already have good ninetales, so all I needed was candy).

I just went for a stroll for my regular 3 gyms, caught only several drowzees

In the meantime scanners came up again, and now they show squirlte and two psyduck on the path I made, reeeeee

got rapidash and blastoise
never seen a ponyta nearby and squirtles are pretty rare too

>gf tells me to throw away rubbish
>meet a wild 546 CP squirtle by the bins
>catch him in exellent throw with curveball

too bad his IV is really low

>mfw root is kill

i'm not using any shitty workarounds just to play your shit game nifucktic

Take your retarded butt for brains speculations out of here. And it is obvious that the buddy system was poorly implemented, especially 1 candy per milestone.

Any idea if wild vulpix or ninetails have a chance fir best stats? Ive spend my time at a vulpix nest for 3 days and stjll no best stat vulpix

>root is dead
DAY OF THE ROPE BOTKEKS!

>How many normies still even actually play this

A lot

i evolved that ninetales out of hatched vulpix actually

I've never seen a nest of anything, despite whole city being a drowzee nest, but I heard that mons spawning at nests have poor stats

tfw slowpoke

I have five 37cp squirtles that I leave in gyms when doing my runs, the worst part is I can leave them for half a day and no one can be bothered to take them down.

Truly a dead game now. Hanke should be punished for this atrocity, instead he truly believes Niantic did a good job under his leadership and thinks people are still flooding this game like they did in July. Such a cocky autistic fucktard, am I the only one who would beat him to death in front of his family if I given the chance?

twitter.com/FastPokeMapCom/status/775721421821575168

Round 2 v Niantic.

I don't really care about the game that much since it's too grindy.

I'll play it but infrequently.

If it's an actual nest, the Vulpix will never have good IVs.

HANKE

LOL. Pokesensor is still working.

Really starting to think niantic is suicide this game. Focusing more on destroying player database then making this game remotely functional.

> maybe this game was really just a ploy to boost sales for nintendo and wasn't supposed to be taken seriously..

the original comic is dumb, but I don't see how the geoff comic thing is any better

They obviously tasked combating cheating as their first and highest priority, and they received a blank check to do it. It's self-evident with the banning of rooted android phones. That's almost a basic feature for the community. Rooted android devices are not at all on the same status as jailbroken iphones.

And it won't even stop cheating. It will mitigate it but only for a while.
Now the game consumes 20% more battery due to encryption attempts since the last patch. It just leads to more suffering.

They need to rethink their policy. If it means solving a captcha every 10 minutes, if they rollback the changes, then I'm for it.

mother fuckers at my local game store took up all the first ones they got in for themselves

Why wouldn't it work?

Are bots still working after the update?

>blank check
its blank cheque
but yeah I havent got a damn clue how they thought blocking rooted phones was even close to a good idea
I thought it was just a side effect or a mistake when I first heard about it, but to actually intentionally do so is god damn retarded

things like that will still work for some time
eventually once the rollout is completely done they'll stop older versions from being able to login (0.35) and force updates to the new 0.37 which would stop stuff like that working until whatever encryption is figured out again

Are you dense? It already stopped some hacks, check out the crapfest /r/pokemongodev about it

gratz
guess what also stops hacks? banning everyone from playing

>1% of the players that play rooted
You're confusing loud with numbers

>20-30% of android users are rooted
So Android is 3-5% of the whole player base? Interesting.

>20-30% of android users are rooted

>100% of statistics are pulled right out of your ass

Most people are not savvy enough to root.

>start off with asspull statistics
>complain when others do the same
hm

There is a thing as more and less likely. You can bet your ass they based their decision on money, meaning the rooted users weren't significant enough to care about. Simple economics, but probably already to hard to grasp for a basement dweller as yourself

Honestly when it comes to Niantic I can bet my ass that they're just classic retards like always

If you think they still have any control themselves, you are naive at best

You're both fedora wearing crybaby bitches hope you get mugged playing pogo one day

sure kiddo, it's ok to be a retard. Next time ask your mommy if you're allowed to post here though, the board is 18+

>pokemon go only working with wifi now
sick update hanke

So it uses more battery now, I legit thought my battery was fucked because it has been dropping so fast

I almost bought a new battery, thanks for the save

i don't get mugged because i don't live in murica or in a city

Sure kid whatever floats your boat

>Unable to authenticate
WHY GOD

your not banned. servers are touchy. If you log in and get an error. then you are banned.

switch to wifi.

That's the point of the "geoff comic thing"?

Wait a second, what is this thing about captcha?
Did Niantic seriously implemented captcha in order to log into the game or something?

servers working like shit for someon else?

H U R T F E E L I N G S

> and thinks people are still flooding this game like they did in July

Source?

can you log in?

nvm. I had to clear location history. I logged in just fine. Just couldn't get signal.

why there is no chimp out on reddit about the root/jailbroken devices thing?
why is nobody complaining about the game working like ass now and consuming more mobile data?

REMINDER THAT THERE'S A WHOLE BOARD DEDICATED TO YOUR POKESHIT

Reddit loves to shill the fuck out of stuff. Only Windows 10 is raged there

Here's a tip to anyone playing on rooted/ jail broken devices. If you log your account on a supported device. Set a pokemon as your buddy and play from your jail broken device from version .35.0 you will still collect candy for your buddy. It just won't show up until you play on recent version. I collected over 50 candy for my pikachu while playing version .35.0

Because not everyone is poor

Would be helpful if you posted link.

>playing f2p mobile garbage shit
>not poor
how

newfag

>pogo is making less money
does this mean that they will FINALLY CARE ABOUT THIS GAME?

it was a joke

Stating the oblivious

>if they were smart
yes

The rope just keep on going

obvious*

>you spent $30 on this game
I will carry the shame until I finally die.

I change some stuff in the SafetyNet features my modded app just loads indefinitely

>consuming more mobile data
Is this true?

>Unable to authenticate
but why

kek
reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/52pqh0/psa_dont_put_lapras_snorlax_in_a_gym_as_last/

Really Spark?

I never would've guessed that.

>The legendary posting etiquette of Veeky Forums shows itself across the sprawling valley of Veeky Forums yet again

Wow so majestic

>Grimer no longer crashes my phone

GO is saved.

it's says I can't connect to the server, anyone else with this problem?

>I don't know shit about IVs - the post