/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General:

Lalafell are made for breeding edition
>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wI_QEDn6dh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

au ra girlcock

its real cat hours
post some mf cats

is dis what you want

I bought this game on humble bundle awhile ago. finally starting up my 15 days free for the trial today, building a human Lancer right now. having a lot of fun but I really wish I could've started in the desert or seaside town instead, might want to make a 2nd character since im only level 16 and 10 hours in. if anything I can have multiple characters for when I enter my key from the humble bundle. what are generally the best classes and best starting areas/questlines?

S H A T T E R

xth for autism gathering

Wrong vowel.

Let's start this thread off with an old classic:

Character and Youtube.

I'm the end and the beginning
The faith that feeds the unbelieving
A tightening knot to staunch the bleeding
Say my name
Say my name
Sephirot

doodle for fanta hmu
[email protected]

Highlanders

shattor isn't a word user

Buying EU promotion codes.

If you keep doing the story questline you'll be able to visit the other cities, so I would say don't worry about it and just keep going.

Hidden and filtered.

Post work examples you double-shoggoth.

Post examples and maybe.

What will you not draw (fetishes, etc)

Which ebins alt is this? Does she like big guys?

>drawing that isn't on the twitter

fatcattes pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=wI_QEDn6dh8
enjoy

>double-shoggoth
I like you wanna eb?

no lewd
mail me, dont wanna shit up thread with art
you have a good eye user...

they drew this for me it's cute

i don't think they draw lewd

REAL KITTEN HOURS
SMASH THAT MOTHER FUCKIN YARN BALL

ugly

Not really, sorry user, maybe get to know me first.

>

You might want to consider something other than FL stuff. While those always sell higher, demand usually ebbs a lot. I find lower level mats to sell really fast and price rather consistently. Admittedly the grind for stacks sucks if you find something good doing this, but usually seems no different than sitting waiting around on FL stuff. Look at what scripts require, find something easy, and go to town. If you can find several mats needed that are easy, rotate them, they'll sell like hot cakes.

Also who lewd on Gilg here?

Not worth $10

I had a dream I fucked a cute trap cat boy. It was awesome until I woke up and had to change my pants.

I don't normally like traps but now I can't stop thinking about it.

I blame this general.

LOL

Where does 21k virtual fish that don't even have a model put me on the spectrum?

when i switch classes am I back at level 1 for that class? so say when I get to the sea town and become a marauder, do I start from 1 as if I had just made a new marauder character?

that drawing was for a swimsuit code ($3)

probably further along than me
but hey as long as you're enjoying it who cares

They drew this for me yesterday for a fantasia, and I'm really happy with it.
They were quick about it too, would recommend.

>tfw being teased by a friend for a fetish i don't have
>have a dream about it
>best nut I've had in a long time
Now i can't stop thinking about it. I can't ever let them know. They're a monster.

I wish I was better at research, shiet. I just want to decorate. Might just try my hand at hardsilver ores as Tittyroe suggested. I'll pester my crafter friends about what they make for scripts I suppose.

You start from level 1, but it's not as if you made a new character. You keep everything else like quest progress, teleport access, etc.

I think I'm at the point with chocobo racing where I'm going to start listening to audio-books or something while I race.

Don't worry, there's always someone worse.

God I hope there's someone worse than me it's what I tell myself.

Oh shit I'm not gonna eb someone that can't even Tempered Will

cute!

i summon naka bp in attack mode

i'd {/embrace} that cat

ah well obviously its the same character with overall progress, but I have to do the level 1 quests and start from the level 1 mobs outside the town, correct?

I play my naka trap card

How did you know, jesus christ.

naka bp is a defensive minion idiot

oh shit i just remembered i forgot the forehead markings i'll fix it for you tonight
dam owned...

Nice. At least someone here understands lol

rolling an alt on gilga what job should I be so I can be a 1337 raider? What's needed the most/uncommon to find in the raiding scene there?

be a drg

If you can make the ingots, I'd go for those. Like I said, at least on Faerie, the go-to for red scrips is Noble Gold, especially if it's starred. Like on Tuesdays I'll start sending my mining retainer out to get exclusively hardsilver ore because hidden items on nodes can eat a dick, make the hardsilver nuggets or just buy them rom the Vath vendor, and just crank out NQ ingots since any crafter worth a damn isn't going to care if they're HQ or not. Even if I bought the nuggets, I make back the cost and then some.

I want to fuck a lala

tummies of any kind

Thanks!

I honestly didn't even notice it myself, but it's appreciated now that you pointed it out.

same

I feel you, interior decorating soothes my soul. Also don't know what your retainer situation is like, but highly recommend getting them working round the clock on decent mats too. Grade 3 Soils or other usually rarer 50 mats work wonders via retainers.

Same reason I know Enbarr best, you failed skydiver.

>cat aranea

I'm disappointed, yet intrigued.

post full

I want Aranea to call me a bad slut make me lick the head of her cock through her panties!

Me too

Cat dudes are hot

Is this the new OP meme?

My miner retainer is level 1 because I keep forgetting to get them a pickaxe, aside from them I have 2 battle ones.
I can't even remember who all I ran Titan EX with at this point, jesus my memory is fucked. Also Sleipnir is best horse. I think I know who this is though.

{/laugh}

I WANT AMBER TO BE MY MOMMY AND MAKE ME PIZZIES ;_;

Angry tum.

aranea gc

most fitting/appropriate race for each job?

You should probably do some memory exercises my man that was just a few days ago.
But seriously, Levi and Titan was fun we need to do more of that.

I'm afraid I can't do that~

did I miss cat hours?

show me a picture of yourself and her and your wish might be granted, oh my poor hungry child

I actually want sum pizzies too now

Y'know lads.
If the time came.
I think I could lay down my life for her.

Oh okay, I know who this is for sure, jump on so I can yell at you.

the graphics look weird here wtf

Lay anything on her and she'd probably die.

One Chest

You can yell in four hours. Enough of this shitting up the thread.

It's a really flat one

just 2 repelling shotters having fun ;)

Does this cute midlander like other cute midlanders?

>midlander

Yep, yep I'm sure they do

>midlander

Why are you guys still playing overwatch? It's been dead for months.

The tummy was the focus.

i wanna frot with a catboy

hmu at the bench

hej

idk

haha trolled you. i knew it was a miqote all along.

cam

Yes, I'm a midlander and they are pretty good.

Yes?

Really now?