/pg/ - Persona General

Atlus currently on suicide watch for releasing on PS3 Edition

Previous Thread: →

NEWS

>NicoNico TGS Stream live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv274663320 (Starts at 9:22am EST / 6:22am PST)
>Trophies imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Portraits mega.nz/#!XNsmhBBK!DYqFkeSAT5R4LZrTBKV48CLks8A6jxNiDhcBzxACpG4
>Other Images imgur.com/a/IWoDf
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>Final countdown events to P5 launch:
personacentral.com/persona-5-launch-countdown-and-tgs-live-streams/
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 will be releasing September 15th in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>FUCK GORO!
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

DISCORD
>discord.gg/0z72yndJRalKxieC

>T-MINUS 6 HOURS UNTIL RELEASE HYPE

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/yqidom.webm
m.soundcloud.com/wyte-song/sets/persona-5
youtube.com/watch?v=eocOdom1OtE
youtube.com/watch?v=MMR4nquJb5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is japanese
my.mixtape.moe/yqidom.webm
How will atlus USA handle this

>goro is a prince
>goro is a detective
>goro is justice

>just kidding GUYS hes actually evil all along xDDDD
>hes justice prince like but actually its all a facade get it xD

atlus should kill themselves

stupid goroposter

>Playing Persona for the plot

He was brainwashed by Sae

Goro is a good boy he dindunuffin

Someone uploaded the soundtrack on soundclooud? Atlus purging starting in 1...2...3

m.soundcloud.com/wyte-song/sets/persona-5

Sae is pure!

tfw no Naoto x Yu detective partner cameo in epilogue

Yukatan still the best girl!

>people still crying about the lack of actual 3 or 4 cameos
>people crying about Goro being a piece of shit
>people crying about Sae fucking Goro with a gigantic black dildo post game

>complaining about plot twists despite knowing nothing about the details, circumstances, or execution
>making judgments based on an hour's worth of cutscenes in an 80 hour game and knowing nothing about the rest of the story

these hoes ain't loyal
these hoes ain't loyal

>persona 5 is just persona 4-2

persona 4-2 would be better

>these hoes ain't loyal
It was obvious this would happen the second the first spoiler was out. People was too hyped about it. Any complain about the game would be called a troll. Because P5 had to be perfect. No matter what P5 did, the second they saw the real game, the perfect P5 in their mind would shatter leading to disappointment.

epic

Hey Faggots,
My name is Kazuma, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at
stupid ass Persona 5 spoilers. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Morgana.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was the 4th chairman of my yakuza group, and ace taxi-driver for the Nagase Taxi Company. What have you done, other than post shitty Goro memes? I also get perfect scores on my karaoke sessions, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

And Persona 4 was just a remake of P3.
Also SMTIV was worse than any of them in any aspect.

Canzah stop ripping fucking Persona!!

persona 4 is a remake of persona 3 if persona 3 was actually good.

Am I the only one who likes the scene of Goro shooting Phantom? That fucker spends the game with that fucking smug smile as if he was better than someone. Seeing Goro shoot him in the face with a smug smile felt so fucking good.

you are an edgy gorofag and should probably end yourself

Goro pls go.

>rooting for the actual good guys
>edgy

>As if he was better
But user, he IS better.

Hence why the true path has Phantom making a smug grin due to Goro falling for his decoy like a fucking loser.

edgy

wytesong translated every single track title and he's uploading right now

>Law
>Good guys

actual good guys
>guy that kills an innocent guard and then a prisoner for no reason other then wow justice boyyyyyyy

How is liking Goro edgier than liking Joker? So far one has only kill a criminal, while the other has play with people's lives just for fun and some childish ideal of what the world should be like.

>DLC where you can play the game from Goro's perspective

Guys I know all of you hate P5 now but I have to tell you that I'm still be playing P5 in the next 24 hours and soon the undub version as well I can't let my 7 years go to waste

>an innocent guard
>an
How many innocents guards and people will have the Phantom Thieves kill by that point?

t. goro

someone here is gonna stream the game tonight?

>childish ideals
>wanting to stop a guy raping kids
>stopping a women abusing her kid
>dont know the rest i guess

>Goro = Light Yagami = worse adacho nacho

Goro is justice!

we all know they're going to release a deluxe version of P5 with a new route where you can save goro and possibly a female MC or some other kind of new female character

>Guys I know all of you hate P5 now
citation needed

Hating P5 was the logical step after off the charts hype. Give it time. It will be the best Persona game after a while. And then, after one year, the game that killed the series.

im also just trolling, we dont know enough info about either. but you are overstating the amount of bad things phantom thieves will do

>gentle scene
>somewhat darker scene
gg

Light Yagami did get a world with no wars or crime. You are just proving Goro did the right thing.

Outing a rapist or an abuser is easy if you go to the right people. It happens everyday. These kids just wanted to have fun and revenge.

>watching the p5 stream
>first dungeon is basically sex dungeon
Why are people complaining about, this is cleary the GOAT.

even though i have already said Light Yagami is a lawfag that scared the world into submission and probably killed thousands of people who were innocent

>we want the horny kids audience

>but you are overstating the amount of bad things phantom thieves will do
I know. It's just that their cocky attitude is annoying. Maybe they are rightfully good guys, but their behavior makes them seem childish and not serious about wanting to help.

shitposters and trolls. All the legit criticism will come when the game is released and people played it

>p5 stream

Where?!

I wouldn't say Goro is Light though. Who is the smug high schooler using magic powers to punish criminals here.

search tofudan on twitch

check tofudan in twitch
The first 4 hours of the game are top notch

Maybe this time around we are the bad guys?

yeah we are gonna need to see what exactly the Thieves do when the game comes out. I just want to know about Makoto, so people stop screaming rape and spamming that one pic

>4 hours in
>not a single battle
>top notch

you realize no actual explanation is going to stop people from memeing on makotofags using it, right

I hope it's a completely different thing. There is enough with Ann. I want to believe Atlus could come up with something else for all the girls than old man fucking teenager. They are leaving nothing to darabuchi.

Holy shit most dialogues are voiced?

Pretty sure Anne doesnt get molested. Groped like once at max. She is probably trying to get proof to get gym cuck fired after getting her friend to kill herself.

Its okay shitposter-kun here have a (you)

Can somebody link me the mined boss battle theme?

Like the last few games and spin-offs.

I like Joker, which is why the bad end was actually really effective to me. In previous games the bad ends showed you that you had failed and things were either shit or about to get that way, but P5's bad end is swift, brutal, and personal. I prefer that.

Pretty sure her friend survives by the way, one of the earlier preview events had a 2ch poster mention Anne visiting someone in a hospital a bunch

Why is goro's persona sherlock

Fuck. I don't want to hear yuri lowenthal that much.

Oh good to know, still doesnt change my point though. Both Anne and Makoto are too friendly towards sexual advances from the main crew to have been sexual abused. Getting raped fucks you up big time

Because he is a detective. Duh.

It's fun because his bad ending is pretty brutal, but in the end he still he has it much better than MC and even Yu.

but he's a bad detective

they pay extra for lots of him but still won't pay a couple fees for original audio

Oh well yeah of course, that's just people shitposting and trying to get a rise out of waifufags

>this tofudan guy starts in Hard mode

Lmao what a nerd. Obviously safety is the way to go

Post Goro persona or neck urself

First time I hear about this. Why did she try to kill herself?

Well the game is about being free of boundaries so he earned that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=eocOdom1OtE

youtube.com/watch?v=MMR4nquJb5c
why wasn't his persona charlie chan then

I just saw someone say that sherlock is one of goro's personas in the 2ch thread
haru had elizabeth bathory
somebody else had moriearirerty

Apparently it some kind of corrupted detective. There was a soundtrack of Goro calling "Sherlock" bit that was apparently taken down. We will found out what it looks like eventually.

Got molested by gym teacher

Because Kamoshida was molesting her

So are the rumors about Goro being a wild card legit or not ? I'm confused especially if he is supposed to have Sherlock

fuck you kusaka

>lolol anne love color men
>same thing happened to makoto
>bawwww

Waifufags are insufferable

>inferior adachi clone OP

There's no source, don't buy into this shit so easily. Believe it when you see it.

Caroline is rude!

He could be free of boundaries on death.

>This, i can't understand how people got attached to Goro calling him best boy and shit knowing 0 about him.Just how?
It's not different than people claiming the nurse or futaba as mai waifu.

So how's the /pg/ Discord? Is it full of shitposters like the actual general or is it a nice community? How many members does it have? Any Yusukefags in there?

It's dead because discords are cancer.

when is the persona 5 stream on niconico?

>Only 3 guys in the party
>1 straight as fuck
>MC isn't that much of empty state anymore
>Jun expy is a fucking BAIT

I hope fujoshi boycot this.

back to neogaf with you

life will change > last surprise