battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoWg guilds:
US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance, formerly MAGA)
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowprogress.com/character/us/kil-jaeden/Embrace
wow.gamepedia.com/Corpulous'_Mess_Hall_Rules
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fem tauren monk is R A R E

first for prostate popping

fem dwarf anything is more rare

Who are the more special snowflakes, Healers or Tanks?

and why is it Healers?

>you fell for the melee dps meme

How did people level so fast? I played for hours yesterday and am only 102.

SICK BURN

maybe but there is a strong female dwarf hunter and shaman presence, kinda like female tauren druid

does legion think good?

also is there a good EU guild where I can reroll and have fun like in REKT guild or is it just stupid pakis like in big guys guild?

At least you didn't fall for the "if you weren't already in a guild for about ten years you'll never get a raid spot" Tank meme

>you feel for the wow meme

get conslegion

Who here likes world quests. Take away the nice rewards and what are they but really annoying player bottlenecks

as opposed to what

Reposting from last thread:

The max level represents a point which all characters reach eventually. Making the leveling curve easy and focusing on end game content was a way to get as much of the game population on the same content at the same time.

Furthermore, making the end game be either hardcore raiding or nothing alienated a lot of players. You got to level 60 and then what? Well, if you weren't going to spend the absurd amount of time involved in raiding and farming for raids, you rolled an alt. And remember that back then, leveling content could be so sparse that people found themselves with no quests to do and were forced to just grind kills for a while. The 40s in particular could be brutal.

Many people just quit once they hit 60. So Blizzard learned and tried to create more end game content in BC through heroics, arenas, the new honor system, dailies, etc. WotLK refined that. Note how the subs exploded then.

Then Cata came and things began going wrong. Cata had less end game content than LK. Worse, they took their sweet fucking time releasing new content. Worse, one of the content patches locked the new content behind a low level quest chain which took quite a while. Everyone who had leveled in Vashj'ir and ignored Mount Hyjal got a huge middle finger from Firelands.

MoP made it worse. For PVPers LK had Wintergrasp, Cata had Tol Barad, MoP got nothing. Furthermore, someone at Blizz thought dailies what was people wanted, so you got nothing but dailies, and then when you did enough dailies you unlocked more dailies! And MAN were they tedious at times. Isle of Thunder and Timeless Isle helped a lot, but 5.4 lasted way, WAY too long. The content drought was absurd.

let's hit those pillows

How good is Pala tank/heals

I feel like rolling one will main one of the specs and offspec the other

>tanking is brain dead easy
>healers got their nuts cut off and do less healing than tanks

I just want some fun. Why blizz do this to me?

This first raid is going to be piss easy, isn't it? It doesn't even have tier gear...

Belf tanks!

Reminder that casual subs are the funding fuel for your chosen life replacement

thank your casuals

post moar belf titties
also nelf pls

While it's true DDs have always had it easy consider in ffxi making a mistake for half a second would invariably leave you dead. Dying was a 15% experience loss. That was 3 hours of work.

Dying also meant your group was more likely to wipe on the boss they had been fighting for 20 minutes to 6 hours.

I see two belf tanks peeking from behind that shield

So I'm trying to figure out who got the shorter end of the stick between DK and DH.

Death Knight
>Died and was risen against their will
>Goes to an endless void hell when they die
>Is in a constant need to cause pain on others or else they will start to suffer and can drive them berserk
>Is torment by shadows all the time as well

Demon hunters
>Everything they did was on their own free will
>Has a demon living inside them, can drive them to suicide or kill them if they can't control it and the fel energy inside them.
>Can't die, but can probably become a target to demons when in the Nether.
What else am I missing, what does a demon hunter eat? Do they need to sleep?

>upgrade one of my withered to a berserker
>keeps getting aggro and gets himself killed after only a few rooms
Not really much of an improvement.

suramar should be a free pvp zone so i can kill these fuccs in the wineyards

you should just be playing eve then

>>Can't die, but can probably become a target to demons when in the Nether.
player characters are a special snowflake, being able to reincarnate isn't a typical trait of demon hunters

Except ffxi is the most profitable ff game in squares history and lived a long beautiful life.

Ever quest lived a long fulfilling life also.

I don't follow.

>server goes down without warning
Damn it Blizzard

So last night I took my level 100 priest (which I had leveled by doing Legion invasions) and went to Draenor out of curiosity, I found out that the treasures in Tanaan give a huge amount of exp at that level. Like, 22k exp a pop. Which is awesome because in the Broken Isles each quest is around 15k exp.

Now obviously the effectiveness of this drops off a lot around 101, and becomes basically worthless by 102. However if you use Tanaan/Nagrand and you haven't already collected their treasures then you have a nice load of gold and exp waiting for you

Feral aoe """"""""""""""""damage""""""""""""""""

your best example is still past tense

wowprogress.com/character/us/kil-jaeden/Embrace
it just updated

>warlock """"""damage""""""

Then WoD came. Everyone thought this was going to renew WoW. New character models, level boosting, profession revamps, etc. Then it actually came and everything went to shit. The release itself was a catastrophe, a large amount of content was missing from release and would wait until the first major patch to be available (lol, 6.1 patch), never mind that the Fields of Farahlon never made it in. Warlords of Draenor might as well have been called Content Drought of Draenor.

And that's not counting garrisons. Holy shit garrisons. Grindy, boring, unappealing bullshit behind which everything was locked. I didn't think I would ever miss the MoP dailies, but the devs found a way. And if those were the only problems, it'd still be fine. But no. PVP balance was a fucking joke, professions were destroyed, the economy was destroyed, and then they had to put the final nail in the expansion's coffin and allow people to unlock flight and just ignore the little content that there was.

Legion seems to be a step in the right direction. World Quests provide some interesting content, artifact weapons provide some sense of progression at max level, the new PVP system has made PVP easier to balance than ever, there's PLENTY of dungeons and more coming, mythic keystones, etc...

Also, casuals bitch a lot about how professions work now, but having to work to learn your recipes and not getting free mats mailed to you every day like in WoD makes professions way more meaningful.

I mean go look at the complaints on the official forums and it's all casual bullshit. People crying that they can't fly. Healers crying that they're not OP in PVP anymore. People crying that professions are too hard. People crying that it takes too long to unlock stuff in Suramar. All the people crying are the people asking for things which chased away subscribers. Fuck these people. And with 7.1 already announced with a revamped 5-man Kara coming with it, we'll hopefully avoid a content drought.

Because wow killed the genre starting with vanilla.

Let's not go in circles here.

>ywn get your prostate popped

>mfw no delicious midriff anymore

Ok so not every demon hunter has an immortal soul. So DK got the short end of the stick then

so what are you saying, they should have killed the game off by stayin "super hardcoar" before now instead?

POST EM HEHE

>use the new mobile app
>get a message saying "that my account has been lockedbecause its suspicious
god dammit why do you make an app if it does this

>have 2 hours before work
>servers are down
>wednesday
gg

Yeah, that's 2 tldr walls of text, but I never really wrote down that shit and I felt like I had to. Helps clarify my thoughts. And that's my opinion. As long as the PVP devs don't fuck up the upcoming numbers pass and they manage to avoid a content drought, Legion should do better than WoD and even MoP and Cata. But I'm sure they'll figure out how to fuck it up anyway.

MMOs were dying in the egg as a genre when WoW came out. The korean grindfests still exist any way if you're into that.

>tfw you get your prostate popped by a doggo

>healers not op in pvp anymore
Healers have had their balls removed in both pvp and pve. They do less healing than tanks in pve and they can not stand up to dps in pvp even if the dps chooses not to use interupts or stuns.

Healers fucking suck right now in both effectiveness and fun levels across both aspects of the game.

Let's not pretend they aren't in a shit spot.

Cuddle

git gud, I got to 110 in 2 days

>The total MMO player base has only grown
>You'd still draw in the NEETs by making a hardcore game
Hardly.

More like technological advances did. Making an MMO that's on par with modern standards mechanically and graphically now is just more expensive than it used to be back then.

In the sense that most companies wouldn't make a niche game like that when they could just cater to the larger, more casual audience, yes, it kind of did kill it if you want to look at it like that.

i think it might be time for you to get out of the house

>list all the shit I've gathered recently
>50k in felslate alone
>10k in herbs
>10-20k in leystone
>5-10k in random bonus gems/d.e things

hmmm

I like fishing

I'm a big boy who don't need no rep

sauce

Any opinions on Assassination vs Subtlety for PvE content?

Should I expect competitive DPS or is Outlaw just hands-down better right now

was it fun?

minus8

lul

squad

Wait, are 3 DPS arena teams going to be a thing now?

Here I am looking to play as a fucking healer because ret is shit but dear god what the fuck.

I really hate the fags that cry about game issues and people on the forums

>You will never be smothered by massive milky belf tanks

blizzard can't retcon that perfect midriff

it was and STILL IS CANON!

>Demon Hunter
>can drink, do drugs, and fuck shivaaran bitches
>has heightened senses, waves of adrenaline in combat are like a normal person taking ecstasy
>can probably seek out old friends and family, if they have any, and re-connect with them with minimal difficulties

>Death Knight
>taste buds are dead, dick is rotted off, alcohol doesn't work on you when your stomach doesn't digest things any more
>only things to do for fun include fighting, torturing, or dicking around in Lord Thorval's laboratory
>former friends and family don't want to hang around with the rotting dude who smells of death and who constantly has a zombie running at his heels, and are terrified that you might snap and go full Scourge again at any minute

Death Knights have

>sacrificed

much more than Demon Hunters.

SQUAD

>trusting pvp advice from wowg

more like degenerate furry fags rofl

only if you're a tank

It's easier to compare them to Outlaw.

Assassination: Similar single target damage, shit AoE. Slightly higher damage in PVP, worse burst, worse CC.

Sublety: Shit damage, shit AoE. Similar burst in PVP, better CC.

This guy is very incorrect dw about it

Playing 3v3 without a healer will mean you lose instantly 80% of the time

I mean you're not wrong but you could be a little nice about it.

yeah pretty fun no regrets would do it again if i could

>homer simpson holding piece of paper which always do opposite of what wowg says.jpg

Has anyone found the hidden artifact appearance for beast mastery hunters yet?

I'm not sure to be honest. I can tell you that you will not have fun but I can't tell you if you will end up winning or not.

So Outlaw is just flat out better, then. At least right now.

>tauren art

I bring improvement.

Pretty much what I was thinking.

It is. The only time another spec outshines it is when ganking, which assassination is better at. And even then, not if someone drops in to help your target.

i cant do that im afraid

DO NOT BULLY DOGGO

yeah the engineering trainer sells it

DONT BULLY DOGGO
SHE IS CUTE
CUTE!

It seems that death knights can eat and drink, Delvar Ironfist can somehow get drunk. As for good, well
wow.gamepedia.com/Corpulous'_Mess_Hall_Rules

>can probably seek out old friends and family, if they have any, and re-connect with them with minimal difficulties
No the DH are shunned by both societies, maybe not to the same degree as a DK but still shunned.

Improve it more by just deleting it all. Fucking furries.

So... has Blizzard talked anything about pvp yet?
It doesn't look like a very good pvp expansion at all right now.

Are you people memeing or do you seriously find worgens attractive ?

To be fair I never mentioned arenas or running arena teams without healers. So you can eat my shorts.

Are you booty blasted, friend?

>he doesn't wanna get his prostate popped by a cute doggo
embarrassing

Let e put it in simpleton terms so you can understand: I want to put my dick in doggo

>it's a you don't get jack shit because rofl fuck you rng Xd episode

castelia.....

WTB WoW bf

Not really. I can't help finding those two races horribly ugly though.

>people legitimately complain about grind
literally what else can you put in a MMO to take up your time?

I can only think of Guild Wars who had a successful non-grind endgame and that's literally because it wasn't even really a MMO. It was a PvP arena where they straight gave you max level characters with the best gear.