Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cwKDvsUA
github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData/blob/master/DropTables.txt#L2225
github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData/blob/master/DropTables.txt#L2653
youtube.com/watch?v=nBjjQhAOk9M
forums.warframe.com/topic/699139-we-need-to-give-de-a-break/
youtube.com/watch?v=A-avHA_9SvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

__fun__ rework never

Saryn best at nothing but that ass.

Dance frame when?
I want to cause every Corpus and Grineer to break it down.

I found a glitch in the matrix, no big deal, it is just xray.

Hagoromo skin saved Warframe

Here you go. pastebin.com/cwKDvsUA
Felt bad for letting ya down.

Reminder

good stuff

>PWE Enforcer

thanks, but I really do think I could've done better.
Glad you liked it, user.
I accept donations in plat, (You)s, or ERP

my body is confused

And why's that, user.
The only thing different from the usual lewdfic is that they fuse in the end.

Ded

>call my buttbuddy to farm conclave missions really quick
>we do the free for all mode missions really fast
>try to do the team based gamemode missions
>everytime i invite him he's on my team so we can't start a match
>nobody else plays conclave so we can't farm them normally
why DE can't stop fucking up

Update 19 is dead.
Game is dead.
>B-but me and my friends are having fun!
Doesn't matter. DE knows their game is dead. And that matters.
Never have I seen them so quiet during the creation of a major update. Newfags still haven't caught on to DE's tendencies I see.

Say something nice about DE

something nice about DE[\spoiler]

they PROBABLY didn't kill anybody

They aren't pedos

Fucking hell, pubs.

This is the kind of shit that makes me hate excavation

they said they wanted to go to 2k but we're extracting at 1.5k, last 3 excavs went boom lol

>tfw too lazy to go past 1000 solo
>tfw can't stomach pubs

I understand, I'm the same way.
Eh, I suppose this little Hieracon adventure will be it for today, until new sortoots.

>they put even one more power cell in than nessesary

>they put MORE than one extra power cell into the extractor

you faggots still not tired of doing the same shit over and over again?

i do different types of shit throughout the day

I'm nearly MR20, and I've never once gotten Crushing Ruin to drop even though I've gotten plenty of dupes of every other stance besides Vengeful Revenant. To anyone who's actually seen it drop, where did you get it? And please tell me not Draco, cause I can't think of another way to powerfarm Seekers.

Someone link the other threads where he posted this same exact post...over and over again.

you still not tired of doing the same shit over and over again?

I might have an extra one.

github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData/blob/master/DropTables.txt#L2225
github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData/blob/master/DropTables.txt#L2653

Doesn't matter what MR you are. It's you playtime that matters. If you've actually played long enough you should have gotten it by now. I got 5 of them to drop which compared to other players is not a lot. 2 on the moon and I believe the others on draco (pre-nerf) and other grineer tiles.

Anybody have a good technique for Rathuum?

During the event I did pretty well with just Simulor Mirage, but I've heard of being doing it with Mesa and Ivara. How do they get enough energy?

hide and survive, hoard energy always
avoid magnets
kill from above
energy siphon still works, even though it's really slow just avoid dying

I used valkyr back then. Not sure how well she will work after the energy drain nerf, but I use energize and zenurik with my build for max energy and it works out pretty well.

850 hours on Steam, 94,638 Grineer killed. Honestly I should've seen a a 0.67% drop from a medium-rare enemy by now.

If you actually do have a spare, me and my Vulcan Blitz would be eternally grateful. Doubt I really have anything to give in return cause I'm poor as shit. Like 20p?

Charge attack releases an Azima rotor maybe?

>850 hours on Steam
cute. That's why. You should get your first one after another 800 or so hours.

Is Energy Siphon still worth using after the nerf? What other aura is even worth using aside from 4xCP?

isn't focus disabled in Rathuum?
i never see the little charge wheel
charge attack turns it into a beyblade

my problems on rathuum have never been enemy DR

>isn't focus disabled in Rathuum
Like I said, I haven't tested the new arena shit or used my valkyr build there since the event. I used that build for the event and it worked. No idea if they fucked it up since then.

youtube.com/watch?v=nBjjQhAOk9M

oh i missed that
Focus appears to be disabled for Arena missions, though i'm not positive

Back then Valkyr could just stay in hysteria and hop from energy orb to energy orb forever since they're static spawns, but now she actually has to worry about taking damage since you can't stay in hysteria forever.

It's not, I just used it, but it's kinda rough at first to stay alive long enough to pop it. Really annoying to be 200 seconds into the cooldown only to be teleported and watch yourself die while your frame takes a minute to look at its hands for a while.

Stupid question but does Zenurik's Energy Overflow work passively constantly or just during the duration of the ability?

oh cool, must be something wrong with my ui
passively for the duration of the mission, even if you get shrekt after you use it

Not that stupid. It works constantly, but only after you use the ability once.

passively constantly, unless you're using a channel ability, like EB, Peacemakers, etc

those passive abilities on focus? they're called residuals, and they take effect once you activate your focus and persist for the rest of the mission or until you die (previously persisted through death, but now has to be reactivated)

eb games
long nigger neck.jpg

max range/eff ash

Thanks guys, just unlocked Overflow last night but was confused. So basically I wanna activate the ability as early into the mission as possible to get Overflow going

I'm not gonna potato Ash.

Yep, as soon as it's possible. That's why it's important to max the one that lowers the cooldown time as well.

>I will remain a shitter

okay bro, fucking millennials

it's infuriatingly "balanced" such that the more nodes you activate, the longer the cooldown, so for this game's general play style you're encouraged to max the cd reduction and then just pick only the few most useful nodes while ignoring all others (following in the exact same design flaw patterns that resulted in us having mandatory mods and a stiflingly useless build/customization system and general tendency for options in the game as a whole)

>not potatoing the autopilot cutscene aoe finisher damage killing frame
>not potatoing the alt-loki stealth frame
>not potatoing every single frame
you'll have more gold reactors than you know what to do with eventually

>you'll have more gold reactors than you know what to do with eventually
This. So many yellows the past two months, I had so many I just wanted to get rid of them used them on AWs and so on.
They have been doing blues lately at least.

>No Syndicate Operatives specters

These fuckers can parkour, shoot with accuracy, and can be based. What kind of training do they go through?

Tenshin after hours

Update 20 when?

Give DE a break guys, they are working hard for your entertainment.
forums.warframe.com/topic/699139-we-need-to-give-de-a-break/

They are human, not a business

They need to say SOMETHING, everyone is asking when and they have their assholes so puckered that when they fart dogs start barking

That's because they're working hard user. Give them time. Remember we first heard about The War Within right after The Second Dream. It's only been like 3 months.

t e s h i n
g a l a t i n e
i n f e s t e d
s y a n d a n a

Seriously guys, wouldn't it be so fucking hype if all of a sudden "The War Within" was released today?

It would be the best ploy DE has ever done. A lot of companies do this also.

Can't you feel your heart throbbing from the sudden excitement?

Wrong.

>log in
>do sortie
>do conclave dailies
>do syndicate shit
>log out

>youtube.com/watch?v=A-avHA_9SvY

>Guest Starring Mynki as Uncle Diddles

No offense to him, but he looks like he would be one.
The smile ends up confirming it

So all memes, shitposting and pessimism aside, what will the future of Warframe be once PW takes over? Good? Bad? The end? A new beginning?

How is your Nova Deluxe fellow Tenno?

that seems incredibly unlikely

you know what's going to happen? they're going to set a week for release, and wednesday's gonna come rolling around and we're gonna get forum updates all day about how it just needs a couple more hours or they're gonna keep trying to target a release on that day at 9 PM their time, then we'll see them throw in the towel at midnight

thursday, we'll get the same spiel, except they'll admit that it might be a friday release at that point and they'll keep us all waiting and keep thrashing themselves internally to push it out the door, and MAYBE they'll launch it sometime late in the evening

everything will fucking break and the game will be nigh unplayable until the first wave of hasty hotfixes (I would guess around 3 on day 1 for an update like this) and stealth changes will be shuffled around, tons of undocumented shit, etc, becca will be on twitter and forums assuring everyone that the nerfed endo credits movement speed auras etc are all unintentional and will be addressed in a hotfix ASAP (half of which might actually be addressed and the others will just be defended by a few zealous forumites and their complacent followers and eventually left in and accepted as status quo), there will be some new shit to burn plat on, player and sales numbers will go up for a few weeks, and the game will hit an unprecedented lull

buy plat

Not only his looks, but also the fact that he created the Operators, then on stream pretended to be uncomfortable with the idea of children being put into the game. Typical pedo trying to pretend he's not.

also they will change the font size and vor will be unkillable

screencap this shit then laugh when I'm proven hilariously inaccurate but they still fuck up royally

Seems like you know these people well.

you literally just described the last 3-4 updates
i know it's gonna happen

>log in
>jerk off to Embers ass
>do sortie
>jerk off to Ivaras ass
>do nitain alert
>jerk off to valkyrs ass
>do nitain alert
>jerk off to novas stomach
>log out

saved

Is-there-an-update-today.jpg

>tfw found people playing MGO3

SEE YOU GUYS LATER

that's a good list
missing Saryn and Nyx though
pay your respects to your goddesses and give them their daily cum sacrifice, user

>never any Zephyr
hello darkness

did they ever fix parties, used to never be on the same team in a 2 man party

Nova's tummy is truly a miracle, I want to kiss it right now!

>login
>Go to relay to SM base
>To much of a bitch to confess your feelings
>Want to force her to love you but it won't be the same.

Want Warhoes banned?

>Fucking useless chicken fucking looking fuck frame

>log in
>go to relay
>dick around in the "lookatme" area and wait for compliments
Embarrassing

But Hagoromo Zeph is thicc

>In a match, having fun
>Game disconnected
>Game Crashes

Well then

>V

I only ever hang out in places you're not supposed to be like darvo's vault, or the second floor behind the barrier, or on the wrong landing platforms, or floating above the concourse, and sometimes people come up and handshake or teabag me - way better than standing around in the jerk circle

>having fun
your first mistake pal

I would jerk off to nyx every day if i had the Athena skin user.

comfy