2D Hentai Game General /hgg2d/

Catch your Prey edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/uykk6

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
[Gist] DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_160722_translated_V2.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html
dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG24602.html
mangagamer.com/detail.php?product_code=186&goods_type=1
mangagamer.com/detail.php?product_code=185&goods_type=1
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28798&page=7
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29528
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's Marunomi.
You catch and kill/corrupt lolis as a giant murderworm.
The torrent on Nyaa does have seeds, even if it says status unknown.

There's a similar game with much better art and no lolis but I don't remember what it's called and as of 3/4 years ago it wasn't translated.

Just let me die

That is not dead
which can eternal lie
and with strange aeons
even death may die

Anyone have a save in mature quest where you start having 200 Lust?

>you will never learn moonrunes so you have to wait for translations
>wait for translations
>wait for translations

You forgot
>even the best translation is only 8/10 respect to the original game since english cant convey japanese propely

>you will never be an immortal tentacle monster hunting and eating girls inside your personal hunting dimension
Why live

anyone have RJ180032?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html

>you will never measure radiation levels house by house

marunomi

I don't know. This honestly horrified me because it was way too real.
Not the kind of thing you want to read for your escapist fap fantasies.

Would assimilate lolis again/10

Cuckly reminder that Hanataka is fucking dead and NTRPG3 will not be released on schedule.

Time to end ourselves.

Was there ever a continuation? I read it long ago but I remember the guy stalking her friends too.
More hentai games should feature lolis (even if 100+ years old). Everything is better with lolis.
t. not a paido

Eh, it never made me sad for some reason
Henshin Emergence on the other hand made me cry like a bitch

Henshin's ending was happy though. She got her life together and raised her daughter fine.

That's a dream.

its not real retard

Got Lilitales because I saw the append on Nyaa. Should I start playing with the append already merged or is it post-game stuff?

Nevermind, just realized I should read the dlsite page. Creator said newbies should start with the append.

I guess you are referring to this specific page.
As far as I know there's only two chapters for the first loli and no further continuation. I assume the page is meant to imply that he is a serial loli rapist without getting caught.

Neither of the stories made me sad in the shedding tears sense.
But Geiger Counter made me feel empty inside, you know this cold empty feeling that this shit happens all the time everywhere, this feeling of icy despair.
Henshin made me chuckle a lot though, while realistic in some way it was still enough Shindol hentai logic to laugh at the stupidity of the protagonist.

>Henshin Emergence
how come I can't find this on neither sadpanda?

just be sure to check the translation? afaik its still not updated to work with the append

fakku
thank the jews and dmca.
get the torrent from nyaa.

I know Japanese

never ever, but I feel for you user

>Digging through Katteban
>Find fully scripted follow up scene with Stallion and Serena
>Involves birth and prolapse
>No CG
Well now

Marunomi General

There are few similar games and while they have better art their mechanics and gameplay are utter shit. Marunomi isn't anything great either but it's reasonably playable at least.

I always wanted to know the source of that pic. Does anyone know the name of that one doujin where in the opening pages some guy is raping his little sister and shes screaming dloody murder and the mom is downstairs hearing all of it and does nothing, then the brother comes downstairs and tells his mom to not say anything or else she's gonna get it too.

dunno about that one you are describing but the pic is from geiger counter from quzilax.

So, in Thug hero party, am I supposed to lose alot of fights? Or should I reroll and grind mobs to gain levels?

Marunomi art is nothing to write home about. But it's a solid game with decent execution on pretty much all relevant points.

Gonna need a source for this.

>Lolis
>Huge heads
>Low detail "moe" anime style
I decided not to fap to it.

Not like you have to fap to it to enjoy it, unlike most of games it actually has more to it than just CGs.

RJ146999

Don't waste your time, she doesn't even piss/shit in her friends mouth

Tha...
>not on the English DLsite
>no torrents
>links at the usual sites are all dead
...thanks anyway.

bleach

Does anyone have download links for the latest version of RJ127061 (Escape from Fort Rugoem) and its translation patch (other than ulmf)?

This is honestly my complaint about life as a fag who faps to 2d H-games I don't care about visiting japan or even talking to japs but I sure as hell wish I was born with a moonrunes-starterpack back when I was young unlike those lucky bastards on that island.

That's a lie and you should be ashamed for telling it.

hold me cuckbros

Another game will be purchased tomorrow.

You're doing heaven's work.

May you give us a hint about its theme or main fetish?

I do not determine the games that get bought. That is up to (all of) you.

That person doesn't buy/share games based on personal taste but the opinions of others.

I see.

Well, since you're buying it i hope it's something you enjoy. I don't have any games to recommend on my mind right now (that haven't been uploaded already), maybe i'll suggest one in a while.

Thanks for everything you've uploaded so far.

Be strong

Hanataka will deliver

It's an abstract kind of NTR when the author cucks you out of the game.

Life imitates art.

Does anyone have any of this circle's games?
dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG24602.html

Is it this one?
mangagamer.com/detail.php?product_code=186&goods_type=1

>browse dlsite frantically for a game i really want to play and it hasn't been uploaded
>nothing fits that criteria
JUST

I want this

>an orc game
>erect my dick

I'll keep searching late night. Everyone else please post your suggestions (don't forget to check they haven't been uploaded or aren't super highly likely they'll get uploaded anyway).

That's actually a good one if it's the english version. The japanese one's been up since forever.

And how about this?
mangagamer.com/detail.php?product_code=185&goods_type=1

Sorry to crush your hopes but

Right now is 09/15 in Japan

No use to wait any longer, the game is delayed or worst case scenario cancelled

Just let it go

>Randomly download a few game torrents without looking at tags because of boredom
>Game ends up having a ton of your fetishes in it

It's in English.

I don't understand what is going on with the game. According to ulmf the demo was updated with new sprites around a month ago, meaning hanataka at the very least hadn't abandoned the project at the time. I'm guessing he might've missed the deadline and is keeping silent to save face or because he thinks he can finish the game relatively quickly. Wouldn't hurt to keep people updated.

>there will never be a good 2d hentai game

> According to ulmf the demo was updated with new sprites around a month ago

I think it's all bullshit. Is there proof that the demo was updated?

Guy's been dead since May according to what we can actually see in his blog.

Drop Factory 100% yet?

Did Tobihime ever get new content in the end?

They apparently found some new sprites that weren't there before. I know nothing about how the games are compiled so I don't know if they could've simply missed those sprites the first time around. Here's a link to the thread, it's the last post on the page and the discussion continues on the next page.
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28798&page=7

You're supposed to lose a lot of fights and don't need to bother grinding until maybe after he goes super saiyan.

you, I like you

you just described perfectly the feeling I got from Geiger Counter
I didn't know the words to put to it besides "wrong"

REEEEEEEE "Miriel" The Medichine and Magic's translation is down on mega and nobody reuploads it on ulmf

>virgin island
>boss has badzillion hp

Whoever made Cheat Engine should be blessed.

>Virgins have super mode and amazing healing to beat the boss
>Non-Virgins have spammable balls that reduce his HP to nothing after couple uses
C'um on son.

You can get balls (at least one) as a virgin.

Well yeah, but it's annoying as virgin vs non-virgin.

in mature quest, is there anyway to get past the barred doors to the two other chests in the priest's treasure are in the churchtown?

Anyone got a full save for drop factory?

Games with girl crying during H-scenes?

Not ahegao tears in her eyes crying of pleasure type but tears of shame, pain, frustration and such.

I played somewhat recently ハルカチャンクエスト which is a good one. Lots of crying during the main indebted to rich guy scenes.

>Start game
>Oh boy here we go
>Find the town bar asap
>There are no H scenes at the bar
>There are no town scenes at all

>Game that I've been waiting months for comes out
>Play it for 20 minutes and then get bored
>That night end up playing an H-RPG maker game for 7 hours.

Holy shit, are you me? There's just something so relaxing in grinding levels in an H-RPG.

What games are you guys grinding?

>It's all locked behind game overs

I mean, I don't mind having game over scenes but fuck you.

Just some MGQ Paradox

>Protagonist doesn't learn about sex until you've beaten the game

I've only ever played one game where this has worked and that's because it had tons of really hot teasing scenes throughout the game which became H events postgame

Trump 2017

I think it's due to the fact that most hgames have a massive flaw in the combat system to exploit or a way to pump stats via items.

You can go at your own pace really.

>Game doesn't have a text skip button
>You have to repeat the same long sex scenes to increase your lewdness

>rape colors on a blue board
c'mon user what if my coworkers see them

>Start life
>Oh boy here we go
>Get to 18 years old and find the town bar asap
>There are no H scenes at the bar
>There are no town scenes at all

RJ138139 was translated by the same guy who did mature quest
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29528

Art looks bad.

anyone got a link for RJ138139

Yes!
___________JUST FUCKING NYAA IT_________

I'm guessing that's the one with the well endowed but very ignorant girl visiting her grandparents or whatever it is.