/ssbg/ Super Smash Bros General

News
- Update 1.1.6 now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/433162/

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

/ssbg/ has an OFFICIAL tournament now made by Falafel:
challonge.com/outerhaven
September 15, 2016 at 7:00 PM PDT

/ssbg/ has an OFFICIAL discord now made by Chronos:
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/outerhaven
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chazo moxy chad and rakky killed ssbg

Just use the ssbg discord from now on

I don't know which thread is the proper thread but this one has a longer OP so..

After owning Melee for 13+ years I finally beat all the events. I restarted my file 4 years ago, played for a while, but got stuck on event 50 until a few days ago so I stopped playing. I beat the 51st event in an honestly embarrassing way. I used Rest on Giga Bowser but wouldn't attack Ganondorf or Mewtwo. I let bombs and Pokeballs KO them, which caused the match to last a good 14 minutes. Apparently I am missing 12 trophies but they're too troublesome to bother with.

I'd probably suck at SSB4. I'm a total casual at playing the games, despite watching tournaments and looking at good players constantly.

Just join Falafel's tournament tomorrow

What's your question

This.

Yo Ganon mains get in here!

NNID?

2/10
It would've been a better use of the meme to have Hugh talk about how people perceive ganondorf to be hard. and then list all the reasons he's one of the easiest characters in the game.

What question? I didn't ask anything.

Nvm then

3ds dubs anyone

Is there something a little off about the razor swords people use in their young link mods?

Off? How so?

Bumping this

>tfw no games
Ded general

I dunno, I guess it was always just a weird looking sword.

The gap is much wider in the model
It looks a bit fragile if you ask me

Will 1.1.7 save them?
I'm already a tryhard masochist with crippling depression. You can atleast give me a break Sakurai.

>he STILL believes in 1.1.7

I wonder what's the prize

>/ssbg/ has an OFFICIAL tournament now made by Falafel:
>challonge.com/outerhaven
>September 15, 2016 at 7:00 PM PDT

Be sure to check in if you find the time!

You could:
>go the Sol path and actually git gud
>stop destroying your own mind and pick different characters for fucks sake if you don't have fun with either Jigglypuff or Mac

I watch Sol and top level Macs on stream/youtube alot. I practice movement/perfect pivot options with Mac alot and am extremely technical about it to the point where its scary and I'm doing frame strict movement without Bidou. I also have a great understanding of fundamentals because without that fancy movement is nothing. I do well as Mac actually its just certain match ups and stages that are so unfair it makes me very sad inside.

>stop destroying your own mind and pick different characters for fucks sake if you don't have fun with either Jigglypuff or Mac

My sanity was destroyed long before Smash 4's release. I have alot of fun playing as Puff and Mac because whenever things go right I feel more rewarded then anything else.

>sol
>good

???

I get fucking destroyed as Puff in almost every situation. Puff is just plain terrible and far worse then Mac.

would you hangout with balrog, vega, sagat, and m bison

So can you mod the sound effects in sm4sh to make Bowser and DK sound like Bowser and DK?