/kspg/ NEW UPDATE OUT

we are here to discuss our game

let us discuss

reminder kerbal and kspg autosage because a janitor doesn't understand what is and isn't an acceptable deletion.

a

a

I have 300 hours on this game and I've never left the Kerbin system.

Thanks for trying to trigger us. Do you also think Mechjeb is an acceptable mod?

HAHAHAHAAHHAH #TRIGGERED /EGG/S DEEE XDD

Mechjeb is a fantastic addition to the game. I really like how it automates maneuvers so I can spend more time in /egg/ attempting to disrupt conversation with hilarious shitposting.

Hullo egg!

Honestly, I use mechjeb to circularize and help with rendezvous. The in game interface is ultra shit for rendezvous.

>NEW UPDATE OUT

LIAR

Yo, I've been out of the loop for a while. I remember trying career when it came out, but being too much of a scrub to deal with not having all the parts immediately unlocked. I wanna do big things, and in career mode, but I'm a shitter.
Is there a pastebin I should go through? With mod recommendations, if possible?
And are any of the GPS mods still decent?

I wanna go back to space.

It's prerelease

Well, you're still a fuck huge liar faggot.

Mene bumb

KYS JEFF KYS

Uh ok but the point is our game is not ded so anyone who thinks they can outlaw our general is a huge fucktard

Oh, I thought the general was gone.

I only just found out about everyone leaving Squad. Is that good because now hopefully competent devs will replace them or just rats leaving the sinking ship?

Seems like that's happening

Generals not gone, just fighting for our right to discuss our IN DEVELOPMENT game

At least until November :^)

They replaced most of the programmers with modders, so yea, I would say the devs are now competent.

I bet they are getting paid peanuts, though.

Well, I was at least surprised when a week and a half ago or so I wrote about the 1.2 thing and now it's already open.

a

Would anyone be interested in a 0.29 pre-release snakestream?

sure

in about an hour I'll join

is there actually anyone left on the team who is in any way familiar with the game's code and how it works? or c# code in general even. it's just that it's been literal years since i saw a bugfix that required actual programming knowledge and not just fucking around with a unity scene or some values in a part .cfg file.

what the fug is this loading screen

game wont launch

why is porkjet so fucking based?

>mfw that poodle engine

That's fascist propaganda styled. Thanks again Maxmaps!

Trapped at the office it'll be later than that

>0.29
Wanted to shout this out it was so real I didn't even notice it lol

That's a feature user dont be entitled

You're free now

Snakestream live

Twitch dot tv slash snekposter

joining in 20

this game is really ugly stock

>tfw

stream is fun
stream is fun