/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3157

Plunder The Booty Edition

Previous thread: →

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EqtJQl9IDM
undertaker33.deviantart.com/gallery/
pastebin.com/fnnB6w6r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Chess-bro's love of chubb!

If I knew this was going to happen I would've taken a better picture...

LILLY!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bros.
And Rin.

Oh, hey, we were just talking about you! I had thought you browsed here, cause I never saw you on Reddit. Your story is really good!

Heh, thanks for the compliment, as well as the laughs, bud.

Nth for workout Lilly, which goes against all of Jonah's beliefs.

youtube.com/watch?v=0EqtJQl9IDM

Relax.

Oh, is he really a her? Or is that like, he's Jonah, and Lilly is his whale?

(Spoiler)That's kinda mean, I'm sorry chess-bro. More so for Lilly than you(spoiler)

Yes, yes to all of the above.
Also, to spoiler, you have to use brackets, or you can highlight the section and hit ctrl s

Why do people know about me on Reddit?

Morning, /ksg/. How is everyone this dark, wet, and slightly cold morning?

Oh my, I would so let her squeeze me between those thighs...

For Mish as well!

What?
Das a creepy Lilly, like Alice in Wonderland style
Oh, okay! Have you read his story? I've avoided ever clicking the link.
Because you and Undertaker are apparently the only write-friends that are active. I saw that picture I posted earlier on DA, and out of morbid curiosity looked. It had over 700 favorites, so at least you've contributed something I guess...

Pretty cool, all things considered. Slight deja vu vibes but that's nothing.
How are you doing?
>slightly cold
Feels good, right?

Good is good. De ja vu vibes? What's giving you those?

I'm alright, yeah. Been better, been worse.

Cold > Hot
>tfw you will never share a scarf with you're waifu

Because of your wonderful writing that gives to the world, obviously.
Good morning!
Oh, well in that case, you should totally check out the story! It's all right here in this gallery, pictures and all: undertaker33.deviantart.com/gallery/
Chess-bro has done such a wonderful job writing her, he really is an ultimate Lilly friend to capture her so well.

I'm out of workout pictures already

But that's... Oh.
Ooooohhhh.
That UFG girl was totally lying! What a bitch!!!!

>UFG
Hahahahaha oh my God, today has been too funny.

>are apparently the only write-friends that are active.
Except that I have never written anything public let alone anything KS related...

I think we need some clarification here very fast.

Good morning, Undertaker! How are you today?

It's looking that way.

Good is usually good. Just the happenings here in ksg at the moment.

Cold is always the best. I don't really need a scarf though. Cuddling is okay.

I'm pretty sure you're just being messed with, man.

Don't worry I got it handled haha
Good morning! I am just absolutely wonderful hahaha

But yea, Reddit-user, I am the writer of both How Far and H&LML. I enjoy plush Lillys and plush Lilly accessories.
You've been falsely informed on both accounts, as Fluff is also still writing, albeit it's when he can with a busy schedule.

Well I just showed up, so is anything fun happening here?

True enough, that.

I see that! What's got you in such a great mood, if I can ask?

Nth for a happy Hana!

Just life right now haha this board has made my day, and it's barely started.

That lying bitch told me... Agh, fuck it.
Well, that's a bit weird to be honest, I'd never thought you were also a fetish writer... But, I do really enjoy How Far, so at least you're not making some Sonic OC level of bullshit.
I've tried reading Fluffs stuff, but it was some really awful Hanako and Lilly story, so I've never really gotten into it. I read Developments, which was disappointing, and your version seems to be a better take on the bad end of Lilly's-route. I can't wait for chapter ten!

Keep going strong guys, know that I love you all, even if I go away for ages.

Yeah, fun enough. Mostly just talking though.

appreciated, friend.
Hope you keep going strong too.

Well, buddy, do I have some good news for you!
pastebin.com/fnnB6w6r
Ta-da!
You are having a really off day with your information haha.
We love you too, user!

>Agh, fuck it.
I need you to be absolutely clear on what has happened that lead you here.

>but it was some really awful Hanako and Lilly story
A part of a much larger over arching story that's near the end of the saga but was written very early on.
The rest is definitely worth reading.

I got linked to it saying that Fluff had written some Lilly and Hanako lovin, but it was just... Awful. It was all forced and maybe it was cause I didn't read a whole lot of his other writing but it just kinda sucked.
To be honest, I don't want to read the rest of its good, because if THAT'S what all the buildup is for, I'd rage.

>because if THAT'S what all the buildup is for, I'd rage.
Welcome to my life. The way he tells it he was under a lot of pressure from his peers begging for some sweet Lilly/Hana action the end result being he gimped the rest of his work. He's unsure how he wants to continue where he just wants to ignore it or re-write it.

You're dodging my question.

Wow. That's a lot of lilly.

>dorf paladin

Well, we could get to more Emi...

I'll have you know I'm taking my sweet time. I love the scene and i want this to look good.

>dorf paladin
Aye, the best kind o'paladin!

It's a pretty good choice.

It's the best choice!

Hope you appreciate the bearded lilly shoop then.

I think I'm going to go to sleep now.

G'night, doods.
See you tomorrow.

Good night, chub lover!

Night kiwi, sleep well! Dream of silicone based lube!

Ah, there you are.
See you around, kiwi-man.
I told you that guy was just messing with you.

Computer update: Seems to be that the CPU fried or the motherboard had a power leak, so it's been sent to some repair place.
Luckily it doesn't cost anything, but it's gonna take a week minimum, so up to 2 weeks of this shit..

How about you, are you guys doing well?

nice blog

Hey, SadHanakoGuy. Sorry to hear about the computer, but at least it's not gonna cost your soul to repair. Hopefully a week won't take long to pass.

I'm alright. You up to much?

Good to see you again, friend. Been keeping busy, eh.
>Luckily it doesn't cost anything
I was hoping it was covered.
>so up to 2 weeks of this shit..
One day, one day...
>How about you, are you guys doing well?
Mostly. How are you doing?

;)

Yeah same, thanks for caring. That was the big thing, at least it's free haha

I'm okay, I enrolled in a Chinese beginners class to try and learn the language. Gave up Japanese due to the weeb stigma and the fact that there aren't many Japanese people here, but we have quite a few chinese

What about you, what have you been doing?

Crap I missed you
Night man, sleep well

Also bumping with my crappy art cause why not?

Oh hey Kenji, hope you're doing good
Yeah I'm good, see How about you?

That's good to hear man, hope no other problems come up. I'm good, how bout you, anything good happen recently?

Not much, just Yourself? Anything finally happen?

Hey man how's it going?

I'm fine.

Hey dude, I'm well, can't complain. Well I can, it's part of being British

How about you? Anything happen?

Finally starting to feel up top drawing again, which is good . Also, I'm digging your art. Is looking better!

That's good man, anything to help you get back on the horse is good

And thanks! I haven't been able to draw for a while now due to being swamped and computer issues. I really miss it :(

Look forward to when you can get to drawing again.

'Course I care, you're a good lad, and good lads don't deserve computer troubles. Chinese, hm? Is it interesting? I'd consider learning Chinese, but then the government would think I'm a collaborator or something. Screw the stigma though, if you want to wear a kimono and weab out then go for it, you probably live in a free country.

Nothing for me, just watching videos and wishing I could play the games they're about. I should do something productive one of these days soon. Writing or drawing, probably, 'cause I'm too poor to learn guitar.

>wishing I could play the games they're about
Sounds interesting. What games are those?

first time in this thread, never played Katawa Shoujo. Have you guys make a spinoff game already or is it just sad circlejerking over crippled girls?

Look above your post, it's only a tripfag circlejerking thread

Thanks doc.

Screw it, I'm doing some now!
And Cute!

Yeah it's good. Hard as fuck though haha. It's more that chinese has more practical applications for me than Japanese

Also there are a lot of chinese girls in my Uni and I'm sure it'll help in that department ;)

Go for it man, and I'm sure you can pick up a cheap guitar or something from a charity shop, and there's free resources online

Everything more complicated than Minesweeper ;_;

Nah, watching city-sims like Banished and Tropico. I usually like grand strategy, but that's more fun to play.

>spinoff games
In darker times, men tried such things. The monsters they made may still haunt the deep places of the web.

But it isn't proper to mention such things, Doc.

It's been like two or three years since I finished Katawa Shoujo, yet I'm still struggling with the depression it brings. Can you guys help me? How can I rid myself of that awful feeling? I don't know how to deal with that shit. I have these goddamn flashbacks from time to time after forgetting about Katawa Shoujo, and they depress me even more - the feeling of not being able to experience any more adventures with Hisao and the Katawa's... How do you deal with that?

Do you guys think that if the devs would make a sequel, or at least release some epilogues to clear the air about some endings, would it make you feel better or worse in terms of nostalgia KS leaves?

That's why I draw. If you can create, they'll never leave you

Oh, nice!
>Cute!
Thanks! I'll think about doing more stuff sometime.

>Everything more complicated than Minesweeper ;_;
Everyone has kind(s) of games they're really good at, maybe you just need to find one.
>city-sims
Those aren't too hard, it's just a matter of playing until you have a hang of the systems. I've been playing them for a long time though, so they might seem easier for me.
>Banished
That one can be tough though, it's almost more of a survival game, really.

>How can I rid myself of that awful feeling?
Hard to find an answer. Maybe you can discover something you're passionate about, maybe a girl.
>the feeling of not being able to experience any more adventures with Hisao and the Katawa's... How do you deal with that?
I know that one. I wish I could help with that. Fanfics are okay but it's not quite the same. The Alpha's an OK thing to try just to get more of those fond times, I'd suggest looking into that if you haven't tried it.
>would it make you feel better or worse in terms of nostalgia KS leaves?
It would help a bit but I think it would still be there eventually.

I already have a girl bro. We live some distance away, but it's not a long distance. Maybe my girlfriend only makes the feeling worse, since we haven't had any romantic bullshit between us before we started going out, I felt that she filled the void for some time, but I'm still connected to Hisao's story. I just want a goddamn fucking good ending.

I already tried fanfics and Alpha, friend. Mostly Hanako, since she was the first route I've read through. Fuck. I can still remember that fucking feeling. The pain in my chest and my eyes filling with tears, it was so fucking beautiful, and at least, I still had few more routes to try out - and when I've went through and through each story I was more and more depressed, knowing that soon I won't have any more KS to read.

I'd fucking love if the devs would clear the air regarding some endings, like Shizune's for example.
Sorry, I'm ranting again.

Hey, Japanese has practical applications. Girls und Panzer had awful subs.

Oh, I see. Ulterior motives.

Probably, I'll look next time I'm in town. Honestly, hanging around here gives me a desire to learn to draw. I'd take out my notebook and go for it except that I really don't know how or where to start - last time I drew was five years ago.

You don't.

The way I manage being a seriously, irrevocably broken human being and as such having a waifu, is spending a lot of my time daydreaming. But when the depression hits, that doesn't really fly so good.

To answer you, I think the open end of some of the routes is better than stone-set epilogues. That's personal preference though.

I mean, I can't run anything better than Minesweeper, so I'm stuck to watching videos. I'm actually really good at GSG, and after a thousand hours I'd hope to score "competent" at least for ArmA 3.

City sims are easy to watch. I haven't played many though. Which would you suggest as good ones?

the devs won't release any things like that, but personally I'd hope they never touch Hanako again, double entendre entirely intentional

>spoiler
Ulterior motives? Nothing of the sort!

And dude, I've only been drawing for a little under 2 months now. I saw some of Shifty's old drawings and tried to copy them. I was encouraged and now I'm here! Go for whatever you want!

Oh, I'm trying to draw a really happy Hana now, a Hana who can only get so happy by one thing ;)

Hope you two can come together again sometime, then.
>knowing that soon I won't have any more KS to read.
Yup, it always comes eventually.

>I can't run anything better than Minesweeper, so I'm stuck to watching videos.
My computer was in that state a while ago, I know what that's like. There's still games though, if your PC is good enough for videos then there's still plenty from the library of classics. There's stuff like roguelikes, Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, that sort of thing that can be run very minimally. My favorite of those is Alphaman, that one runs in DOS, you might like it, it's post-apocalyptic and has a lot of neat stuff.
Or you could always get an SNES or PS1 emulator or some other system and dig through those classics.

>Which would you suggest as good ones?
Sim City 4 is probably my favorite, that's where that other screenshot I posted came from. That one's pretty easy to run, too, with some lag but it matters less in a game like that. That might be worth a try. If not that, maybe something like SimCity 3000 or Pharoah, old classics in smooth 2D. I have a soft spot for Utopia as well, it's really old but really solid.
Sorry that ran a bit long, I have lots of experience around a potato PC as I said.

Keep on working hard!

Peak happiness levels in hanako's have been recorded when, and only when, the hanako's have been fugged (consentually and with lots of love, not rape) until they reach orgasm and are satisfied
So I hope you are up to date on your research when you say "a Hana who can only get so happy by one thing"

I think Hanako is happiest if she simply doesn't have to feel alone.

Suure, I believe you.

I'll give it a shot with the pencil and paper, then. What have I got to lose besides a few hours and a three dollar notebook, right?

That Hana is cute!

I don't have a mouse, else I'd already be on top of some Dungeon Siege.

>good enough for videos
As long as it's not above 480p...

Sim City 4 looks good. Thanks.

I got more mints man, hope the class goes well for you.

Quick base sketch

Okay!

;) , I don't know how much I should do

Aww

Hey, if I can get an Asian QT, I'm going for it dude!
And yeah man, that's how you gotta think!
Thanks!

Classes man, its 'till christmas
Unless that's what you meant and I'm just an idiot
Thanks anyway, you too!

That Hana have too many chromosomes

Just trying a new angle. it's just the base. Will try to fix it though

Haha, alright then, you go for it, tiger.

Sketch looks alright. Looking forward to the finished product. You drawing on a tablet?

>Classes
I think I see now man, and the image looks good man, keep it up.

So, is KS mansion a reality yet? If not, I'll check back in 5 years

What is this? KOEI or Illusion?

>480p
Heh, I was limited to 360p. And Youtube directly wasn't an option, I had to get an add-on to download the videos and then play them using a local low-end media player.

>Sim City 4 looks good. Thanks.
No problem, let me know if you get into it and need to know anything, I've played the heck out of that one.
Make sure you tweak the visual options carefully, there's a lot of extra graphical stuff that can be cut out entirely if it's needed for performance.
From what you've said I should figure that anything that could run on my old PC should run on yours. So let me know if you ever want some other variety of game to play.

Looking nice so far.

Huh, it does look dynasty warriors-ish, doesn't it. Not sure if it's from either of those though, it's a hentai game.

Yeah, I made a leap by buying it only after 2 weeks of drawing. This was what I came up with after a full day of trying shit out and getting advice

Again it's just the base, I've already remodeled the head a little and changed shoulders + hair

Thanks! It runs 'till christmass. Gotta do most of the stuff in my own time, but I really want to learn a different language

And like I said to the other user, there's a lot of cute chinese girls here, wouln't be that bad of a thing to talk to them right?

Honey Select, latest Illusion game.
Check /hgg/ for more info.

At least I'm not the only one that likes to insert crippled girls into other games.

Well, sure. I've done it with a few RPGs in particular. Usually some pretty interesting party setups.

I'm sure I saw a Total War Shogun 2 mod that changed all the Clans to KS characters, like Hanako being in charge of the Ninja one and Lilly being the Archer clan (The author had a pennant for irony)

Well lads, sun's about up, so I'm going to crash. Goodnight, /ksg/!

Oh, that sounds harsh. At least I can stream stuff.

Sure, will do. Thanks Kenji.

Hey, that's really impressive for two weeks. Best of luck with your classes, too, by the way.

I enjoy games with character customization.

Maybe in my next Kenshi run I will do katawas.

I've seen the Rance mod on the steam workshop but never a katawa shoujo mod.

>stream stuff
I only used to do that with the Dungeon Crawl because it has a sort of built-in in-game streaming through it's website.
I have been thinking about getting into it with my new PC here though.
>Thanks Kenji.
No problem.

>I enjoy games with character customization.
Me too, very much.
Lots of different ways to play.