Mid 2000s cars had an aux button

>Mid 2000s cars had an aux button
>Doesn't have an aux input

RERRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how inept are you that you do not wire one in?

What makes me REE more than OP is when you /can't/ wire one in

This. Or simply get an aftermarket head unit like normal people.

But frogposting about it on Veeky Forums will surely help

You want him to wire up an amp to plug his aux device into?

lol what?

Why the fuck would a manufacturer do that when they can just fucking wire it in the factory? Yet again I am on a board filled with l/o/sers.

The fuck are you talking about?

because you have bought a kike-car that will sell you a basemodel without anything extra or removed features, that is ofcourse unless you pay through the nose to have the accessories installed before you buy the car.

You knew what you were buying, nigger. Or you should have known.

On the 2005+ Volvos with the 'waterfall' radio, if you didn't have the factory AUX option, the only way to get your own audio was use Parrot or some other system to bypass the radio entirely. It was part of the dash, and you have to literally cut the dash apart to fit a custom HU in.

Why, lolvo. why?

because it saves a few pennies and motivated people to get upgraded stereos instead of base models at high profit margins to car manufacturers

then more started including it as standard until aux inputs became just base standard expectation even in the cheap as shit models

it's just like other things, like power windows essentially being in all vehicles now, it trickled down. same with bluetooth in most car stereos nowadays, even the basic ones.

>why would a manufacturer spend money including something that I want 15 years later when CDs are incredibly popular

Eww why the fuck would anyone buy that shit? Not that car particularly, but a Volvo. Eww.

Reliability? Not everyone wants to rip hektik skidz on the touge user

actually, a lot of stereos from cars in the late 90s and early 2000s had inputs on the back of the stereos. they were usually manufacturer specific, but essentially you either disconnected the six CD changer (or, in many cars, if you didn't have the six CD changer installed with the car at time of purchase, then the input was just available) and hooked up a device that emulated it. You just pushed the CD button on the stereo again and then it switched to it, no programming or stereo replacement required.

in the mid-2000s, when my mom (had a 2002 Acura MDX) and brother (had a 2001 Nissan Maxima) wanted aux in for iPod and Sirius radio, we purchased adapters from a company called Blitzsafe (no idea if they're still in business or any good now). Pop open the stereo, plug it in the back, plug in an RCA to headphone cable, route it where you want it, put the stereo back and you were set.

There are like four easy solutions to this problem you autistic faggot

New head unit
Take old head unit out, run wire behind it. Put it back
Get a tape deck converter
Get an fm converter
Listen to the radio

How fucking dumb r u

The Lolvos don't have that.

For most HU, Connects2 make a good CD-changeraux adapter.

Not OP, but
1. In most cars made after 2005 or so, HUs are nonstandard fit at best, and part of the dash at worst.
2. sounds like ass
3. sounds like ass
4. might as well be ass noises

>Mid 2000s cars had an aux button
>Doesn't have an aux input

Your input is in the center console you moron

OP here.

We're to discuss why manufacturers add a aux button but no aux jack. Go and shove your poorfag advice up your ass.

>reliability
>volvo
oh wow, maybe pre-1995

>poorfag advice
But you have a decade plus old car with no aux jack. His advice was spot on.

I never said I did faggot. Maybe you should get your reading comprehension checked more often than your oil.

>bitching about hypothetical situations
Nocar confirmed.
>so retarded he believes reading comprehension can be checked like temperature

>He's mad because he knows he got BTFO

Now fuck off my thread if you nothing to contribute.

>doesn't deny being a nocar
>anyone else being BTFO
Have fun being poor fat manchild.

Awww, look at the little Veeky Forumstard and laugh HAHA. Like I said, either contribute or GTFO. You replying more is only making you look like a bitch.

What kind of a car do you drive. Post pics.

Best regards: someone else

>on Veeky Forums
>no car
>calling anyone else a bitch
At the end of the day you'll still be poor and fat with no car, so keep laughing behind your crusty keyboard.

Thank you for keeping my thread on page 1 :^)

I wonder if op found his input yet

Watch as OP cowers and hides to the back of the bus.

No big surprise, autists usually don't get to own cars.

I feel bad for you, no-car faggot :^)

>ignoring this guy
Neet BTFO

>Keeping my thread on page 1

HAHAHAHA.

>literally showing the world how autistic busriders are

Good job mate

Whatever, you're just mad because no one wants to follow your stupid poorfag advice.

Try a 2004 fully loaded car that had a 50k price tag when new, with a fucking cassette player and no aux. I have to use one of those faggy tapes with a cable hanging out of it.
Slightly mad.

>1981
>don't even have a tape deck
>get $20 chinese stereo off amazon with aux as only option
>install ghetto plywood mount for bracket
Get on my level

>not having an aftermarket receiver/speakers/sub

I didn't even give advice in this thread, other than doing it DIY. But like it matters, you busriding faggot.

Admit it, you don't even own a car.

who here finds using stuff plugged into aux really annoying?

I prefer just playing cds in my stacker and also playing muh lo-fi hipster cassettes

need lossless audio for my excellent 20 year old economy french speakers

It's like you guys don't even 128gb micro sd card

>get in car with aftermarket radio
>tons of buttons and useless shit
>can only play CD's or radio

i just tapped into my CD (R-L/G) and it just overtakes its, toyota yo.

Hah, only queers use cables of physical media, bluetooth is best. Also, upgrade your speakers if you want better quality.

>Premium option model has AUX input
>Base model doesn't but still has the AUX button on the stock radio