Is there a place in Queens NY that can install tires without scratching the wheels?

Is there a place in Queens NY that can install tires without scratching the wheels?

Any costco with a tire centre
Take pictures before you drop them off just in case. And they will reimburse you or buy you new wheels if for some reason they do fuck up

sleep tight, muscle

>NYC
>Cars

top kek

NO
NO
SHUT THE FUCK UP
DONT FUCKING MAKE MY CAR A MEME

Sleep tight, muscle

get memed on, kiddo

Nice get and nice meme friendo!

Lel fucking saved

Sleep tight, Muscle

Camber Toe in Lynbrook, NY or Intrack Tires in Richmond Hill. Intrack is full of morons, don't let them align your car.

Sleep tight, muscle

trips confirm: sleep tight muscle

>saved
i love when shit like this happens

sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight, my muscle.

I looked up the first place. Are they going to make my camber hella flush when my back is turned?

sleep tight, muscle

sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight, muscle.

sleep tight, muscle.

Look at me im dumb fucking northerner:

DA HAPPA! HE GAT A HAPPA!

No, that's InTrack where all the stance kiddies and retards go. Camber Toe I'd more of a race shop. SJF Performance in Northwest Jersey is good too, more of a full race shop (most of the SCCA Pros go there) and the best alignments in the area, but it's a guy working out of his garage with a full alignment rack and tire shop out of it so you gotta get an appointment and hope he's free. He has a sick Foxbody track/autox car though

Anyone that distastefully modifies a nice stock car should be euthanized.

Sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight Muscle

Sleep tight muscle

Sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight muscle

106th Tire on northern and 106th st in corona. Those guys are open 24/7 too.

Also cross island tire in queens village.

Both of them I've taken around 10 sets of wheels and tires for various mounting/dismounting and balance and theyve always done it right and never scratched a wheel.

are you dumb?

forged wheels are an upgrade on stock wheels, performance wise.

lighter and stronger.

>salt free streets
Fuck it

Sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight, muscle

Don't let the frostbite

Sleep tight, muscle

>mfw

I pass by that place in Corona a bunch of times. Just paranoid, bought expensive wheels and tires. I'll check it out, thanks.

sleep tight muscle

Fucking this.

I had my old car aligned there ('92 Celica) full of stance fags and cocky boyracers.

The goi that aligned my car "test drove it" but he really brapped the shit out of my shitbox. Never again.

Also:

>tfw you see more anons from NYC

Pic related, my old shitbox when I took it there. I miss that car.

How many NYC fags are around.

I thought I was one of the 3 that lurk Veeky Forums

Those are just Bostonfags. Most of us don't sound like then or those crass New YorK City cunts.

And I hated that commercial series.

Pace tire at the corner of 69th and Elliot, in middle village.

Sleep tight, muscle

SLEEP TIGHT MUSCLE
Also, nice trips

Sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight, muscle

Yeah I ended up going there 3 times for them to re-do my alignment

-3 degrees front camber
-2 degrees rear camber
Zero Toe

How hard is that? Too hard for the people at Intrak that I went three times, waiting 2-3 hours each time for cars ahead of me, for it to get redone. And once they did it it would be good for a block before the wheel would end up crooked hard. The last time they did it it would end up finally being "set" correctly.

Next car I'm just going to do the camber adjustments myself and go anywhere else for toe.

Sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight, muscle

>-3
>-2

>implying you corner hard enough to make use of negative 3 degrees in the front on a car with independent wishbone suspension

stance kiddies

>implying ff cant compete

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK OFF
I SOLD MY HONDA PRELUDE BECAUSE I HATED THAT IT WAS A MEME NOW AND GOT A NEW MUSTANG
AND NOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT ARE DOING IT AGAIN
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
DONT POST IT AGAIN

L
E
L

>he can't handle the memes

Sleep tight, muscle

Sleep tight, muscle

I remember that day a GTR with two obviously shady gangster looking mexicans that looked exactly alike (not twins) same 8XL white shirt with the same shorts and shoes and socks.

Later a guy in his 3series beemer showed up and was benchracing with one of the guys there...

>mustang passes by
That shit is so slow yo, the other day that '14 GT couldn't keep up with me.

>Bone stock Impreza
People think those cars handle well, they are delusional. They are awful.

>Looks at his beemer
This car is so perfectly balanced, but I don't like to show it off.

I had to move away because I just couldn't deal with the stereotype.

What part of NYC user? I'm Richmond Hill and this is gf #3

sleep tight muscle

>I can totally drift my Mustang

Sleep tight muscle

If you're not doing it on purpose.....

People feed off you not wanting them to do something, so if you don't want you're car to be a meme then you should have just said nothing. Ask any 5 year old this,

Unless he is samefagging.

> being this butt blasted

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

I think what bothered me more is waiting 3 hours of my day 2-3 times like a schmuck. They even tried blaming my rack saying it had play becauset kept making a noise moving the wheel side to side with the car off (my Civic beater made the same sound and it tracked and aligned fine)

Current project, Integra is getting sold sometime this month. I'm in Jackson Heights. I hang around Maspeth/Middle Village a lot though. Is yours a VR4?

Sleep tight, Muscle

Thankfully that day was not that busy. Still annoying. I hate those boyracers.

Your project is the e36? Is it an M3?

Good luck selling the Integra. Boyracer magnet.

>is it a VR4?
Nope user, although I could afford one I wouldn't give it the attention it deserves and I just need one car now in which I could rely on daily. I've dumped money onto it though, to make it a nice DD.

>Jackson Heights

I hate Jackson Heights when it comes to driving thru there. The nightmare starts at Queens Center Mall.

Do you go to car meets around town?

Sleep tight, Muscle

Sleep tight, muscle

Should have had tire rack mount and balance them

REKT

Sleep tight, muscle

Bought them separate. Forgestar f14 and super sports.

All NYC fags lurk, including me. Also

Sleep tite, muscle

Ayeee Richmond Hill wats good fag

Sleep tight, muscle