youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/BxEKaTg3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

ffrkcentral.com/blog/2016/09/13/ffrk-20160913-game-update-mega-post
exviuswiki.com/Update_Schedule
youtube.com/watch?v=4GXqbT5Ry2A
exviuswiki.com
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SO2Pkju4aufHxdSLtVSo4YaJ3k7sVrcywiaCfglw4SI/edit#gid=176521708
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mobius is trash

you're trash

No, you are.

>getting Sacred Crystals and Holy Crystals from Phantom Forest Exploration
Is this normal? Was this place the holy grail all along?

Threadly reminder that V is shit.
Stop spreading the meme that it's good.

What happened to the Vayneposter filter? Always thought it was kinda hilarious.

And thoughts on these? Should we add them to the OP?

ffrkcentral.com/blog/2016/09/13/ffrk-20160913-game-update-mega-post

exviuswiki.com/Update_Schedule

You can see Noctis' group in the Big Bang artwork, but I don't think SE has released any other XV art of his.

It definitely isn't as good as BE or RK.

Global BE hasn't followed that schedule at all, so it'd be worthless bloat in the OP.

It's not really important to look at that other than as a novelty for knowing roughly when things happened in JP. We haven't matched a single event or banner.

great start kids

anyhow, I would like to continue the music conversation. Partly cause I was reading something online recently debating whether video games are art and it annoyed me cause all I have to do is point to the FF series and how they craft story and music so well.

From last thread:
I know I joked about non-FF music back here (You) but wow, i just found an unbelievable arrangement of it

youtube.com/watch?v=4GXqbT5Ry2A

put the wiki instead

exviuswiki.com

This is pretty cool, give me the VI kefka vibes.

Black mage banner is going to break me.

More like the celes banner will break me.

>playing BE casual, basically no grinding at all
>still manage to get enough flour and mogcakes to get the two "grand prizes" (Pestle weapon and Trust Moogle) and a fistful of tickets
This is perhaps the first mobage event I've ever played that I didn't utterly loathe to my core. I do not have the grinder's spirit.

What's the next batch of jobs in Mobius going to be? Should I pull from the RK collab or wait for it?

I like it, it's fun and helped me through rough times with it's lighthearted nature.

RK is a lot less grindy desu

celes will break me i hope

>orbs orbs orbs orbs orbs
You literally can't get anywhere without honed 4*+ abilities and the game sure as fuck doesn't give you those.

It was removed literally in the last thread by the lightning fan that made the thread, you should just have gone to the previous thread and grabbed it.

Chances are nobody will bring it back now.

The grand prize is actually the Shield, even in today's JP that would see constant use.

The Pestle is only the second or third best prize.

RK literally hands you everything

I listened to all four from Chrono on that channel and they are all pretty good. Guy is working on a whole album according to the description, but that was last year and I guess we won't be getting more, unfortunately.

Never mind, it's already out apparently. Good stuff.

user please. I played from the first event and was mostly lucky with my relic pulls but I still quit because I hit a point where I could barely advance without grinding for abilities.

You get an absolute shitload of orbs from events these days. The free majors for first time daily dungeon clears are enough to hone the essentials to the point where you can clear everything up to at least +++ in no time at all. I've played two extra global accounts and JP, and on all of those accounts I had all the Breakdowns at usable levels, R3-R4 Curaga and, Protectga, Shellga, Lifesiphon and an assortment of 3* spellblades in 2-3 weeks and was clearing everything except Ultimates within a month.

The RK cards seem amazing.

I don't have Exdeath but I do have CoD so I figured I wouldn't shoot for the moon.

It's super useful on Krile too though, who you're sure to roll a few times.

And Krile just got ANOTHER new buff in JP, so she's the most future-resistant 5* max.

>no time at all
>within a month
These phrases do not imply "without grinding".

you still have a ton of time. collect shit now and bake next week.

>pestle weapon
if you have the right party it's good
>Trust Moogle
is not for casuals. You will NEVER get to use it if you are casually playing. So you just wasted 1/2 your cakes

I started playing 3 months ago and I can clear U/U+ content for a little over a month now. Never spent a dime before you go there, I feel like I have everything I need to keep progressing as long as I don't want to do some very specific stuff like nightmare dungeons that barely pay off anyway at this point.

Orbfest a while ago also helped me plenty with hones, you just gotta stick around, you don't need to grind like you're saying, this is not BE that you live to grind.

link please? or is it not on youtube?

Krile can use it, if you're using her.
Either way, any mage that can use a shield will find use for it down the line.

You don't understand, I'm 0/11 on the four lucky banners I've actually bothered with. I've flat out skipped the rest out of frustration and this is the last one I care to pull on.

Eh, maybe overall, but right now there is a lot to deal with trying to get through RK content.

With the trust moogle at the end of the month, my Zidane will be at 25% charge though. I doubt getting 7 more trust moogles will be fast, but I also don't think it will be impossible. (And the last 5% trust will surely come in that time period.)
Dual Wield seems to be the tippest of top tier bullshit according to fuckeveryone so surely it'd pay off more than anything else I could've bought.

Well either the game changed a lot since I stopped caring or we have very different definitions of grind.

>1 month to clear endgame in mobage
You do realize that this IS still mobage right? understand that he didn't GRIND shit, he just played every day.

What BE players have been doing lately is was you call grind, doing exactly the same fucking thing over and over again every single day to reach their goals.

You're essentially trying to compare Single player games pace of progression with mobage, are you high man?

there are links to the album for purchase on the corridors of time video.

I did no grinding on those accounts. I wasn't very meticulous about spending my stamina (I mostly just had the extras so I could do more pulls because drawing 5*s feels good), was clearing core dungeons at a sluggish pace and didn't do any dailies except for the first time clear and one or two Sundailies. All I had to do was clear events. That's not grinding: that's playing the game.

RK is not without its problems but you're using the wrong word. RK makes you wait, but it isn't a grind at all. BE has crazy events that you have to farm over and over and over for a week or two that you must grind out to get the reward from.

By contrast, RK has many more smaller events, all relatively easy to clear that give you the materials you need, albeit slowly. You can call it a different kind of grinding if you want, but it's really just semantics at that point

>Dual Wield seems to be the tippest of top tier bullshit
You're right about that

The point of this reply chain was that I didn't really grind at all in BE to get my desired rewards. Did you miss that?

>Eh, maybe overall, but right now there is a lot to deal with trying to get through RK content.
how new of a player are you? RK has been out for a hell of a lot longer, so yeah, there is a ton of normal dungeons (I've been playing for about 9 months and have a long ass way to go in dungeons, cause they take a lot of time). but all the events should have you to +++ in a month or so. Then you just need to be patient and wait for SG, SS or Shout. Once you get one of them you are clearing all but nightmare/mote dungeons.

The only way RK is more time consuming is if you are about a month new and doing a ton of new dungeons. And yeah, you need to do them cause you need the mythril but it can get boring.

I can't tell you what changed because I don't care in doing research to inform you, I'm sure you will go after it if it's important for ya.

I can tell you though that all I did was pick up the phone couple times a day during breaks and I was able to get where I mentioned.

Even during the orbfest I went like so.

>not giving that power to shiki and fireworksing the fuck out of everyone

Your entire point is broken down by trust masteries. Look at what your game requires for top tier play

Nice

Trust Masteries are not required for progression and clearing, and according to JP players, will not be for some time if ever. (Apparently having Lightning, Gilgamesh, or Orlandu is sufficient?)

I quit BE when that dark something something event happened. Having to grind mats to build a mat you need 99 of to build something else made me uninstall without hesitation

this. You have 2 weeks to finish an event. So you can prioritize. There are times I'm lazy or busy and will put off certain fights and just run a daily orb dungeon cause it burns stamina quickly and greens are always great to have (can never have enough anymore, the accessory bled me good and the mote bled me dry)

Rk 'grinding' is literally just open your phone every other hour, hit 8 buttons and collect orbs.
Unlike BE where you're literally forced to make a macro to grind because TM are ridiculous.

So i'm getting closer and closer to being able to craft a 5* ability.
Right now i'm pretty close to Saint cross and power chain, but since they both use wind, should i be going for saint cross over power chain or vice versa?

That event was a massive fuckup by any standards. They seemed to have learnt their lesson with the current event being pretty alright though.

I didn't do that event at all and it hasn't set me back yet.

Having a full team of 6*s is sufficient to beat all the content except maybe the new Kefka boss, but even that's probably possible with 6* shitlers.

Holy shit that's literally the exact moment I quit Exvius and switched over to RK with no regrets. Made me realize how the rest of the game was gonna be

Yeah I used to wait for stamina to recharge just so I can do dungeons again for a chance at an orb. I think the only 4* abilities I had when I quit were gift ones. Yet I still had all the event characters and their MC (not MC2 because I couldn't get those)

Depends on characters/relics
If you've an excalibur, Saint Cross.
I personally don't like power chain without full charge. But that's me.

I'm not new, I'm just saying the amount of content can be daunting for a new player.
BE might be overall more grindy, but there's less catch up right now and really not much grind that makes or breaks current content.

I have been playing RK for barely a month and a half and I have almost every 4 star ability I need, and honed well. You get a ton of shit for free

The days of airplane mode for 4* orbs are long, long, long over.

I do have excalibur.
I was planning on getting full charge eventually to pair it with powerchain.

everyone on this site will probably say St Cross but I say powerchain. It's usable on less characters, and less good ones, but it is amazing
>Instant RW or SB use
RW can sometimes be the best thing to do with it
>Huge boost to SB gauge fill cause of speed
>Rivals St Cross in damage over time due to insane reuse of abilities.

Usually I just use it with lifesiphon and every 2 turns insta cast an SB, but it is a very versatile skill. I am wanting a second good celerity character to get a good SB and I will make a second one

Will it be a lot of work to go from this to something valid?

>>Instant RW or SB use
Isn't the time to use wait for ATB to fill, use powerchain, and wait for ATB to fill again the same as just using your SB?

No, just start playing again. Golden Fes is around the corner and Guaranteed 5* comes in the Oct 6th. Perfect time for you to get back.

Ah see this is where i have the problem. I don't have any good SBs on any character with 5* celerity. Save for Vaan's Windburst, which is pretty fucking bad compared to the other SBs i have which are way better.
Come to think of it, i think i only have a single character with 5 celerity over level 50, which is tidus. And fuck tidus.

I think the point on using it on a SB is so you don't have a turn where you're not doing damage.

if you are hasted it's slightly faster I think, cause powerchain is one of the fastest abilities in the game. but you do an additional 10k damage in that time. cause don't underestimate the damage it does.

Wait really? I just ran INT vortex 3 times and walked away empty handed.

Full Break R2 should be first priority. St Cross is better than Powerchain, and better than all other 5*s if you have holy boost armor (weapons that boost holy are less good because you will switch for RS unless you have no other options).

Powerchain R1 is a decent skill, however. I bring it along with LS when I'm not doing CM, but it has noticeably less impact than St Cross.

Dark Zone is another great 5* you should think about if you have the orbs. I believe there isn't overlap in costs with the other good skills and DZ/MM is both self-sufficient and equally or more potent than St Cross.

I hate Tidus more than most people, but he shits out damage with his SSB so even in U+ battles with multiple enemies I have to bring him cause he shits out damage.

Yes, but it's not especially frequent. One every other run or so is what it feels like to me, but I may be exceptionally lucky or something. I'm doing this mainly for magicite purposes.

"One of the fastest"
I feel like you're not being totally honest here, since most celerity shares the same cast time it is the school gimmick after all.

I guess I generally find that when I want my SB I want it then and not have to wait a turn.

>Mind Breakdown
why

It has it's niche, it doesn't show often but helps a lot when it does.

the only advantages St Cross has is better characters (for the most part, Tidus and Vaan have higher attack than most knights) and that it can be used once per 'round' so your R2 can last a battle. But that's a false equivalence, since a person with powerchain can generate just as much SB as a person with lifesiphon and do more damage in that time. and then when it comes to the time to spam SBs they are ready.

I would love to have 2-3 attackers with just powerchain/sb switching

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

See I'd like full break more than anything, but i'm too busy honing things that use ice and light, like lifesiphon and breakdowns since i have neglected to do so.
Might do some hones on dismissal as well unless that's a bad idea.

I'll look into dark zone, i also happen to have endark SB and dark boosted armor for exdeath, but i never use the character often.

Full Break is a priority skill. Get it ASAP.

EnDark and dark boost armor...DZ should be high on your list dude.

i wouldnt think about much else before full break r2. i guarantee this will make the largest difference in your team's performance

Just curious, do you know if it stacks with Faris's bsb?

Guess i'll just farm dark orbs like a madcunt, since for some odd reason i have none.

>but i never use the character often.
You should. I've had a dark boosting armor since two fests ago (and just recently pulled Exdeath's SSB). He's no slouch and easily pulls his weight among Planet Protector boosted physical attackers with just Memento Mori and the armor to boost his damage.

it does not stack with faris bsb

this ability discussion reminded me I am yet to craft Full Break in JP, and to hone a shitton of abilities, and this caught my eye, the complete list of characters that can use FB, so Support5, you'd think more characters could run that but damn, are there any characters that get Support5 though record dive?

When you have native Shout do you Break or Shout first? I'm guessing it depends on how scary you think the boss is?
Also, in this example, Ramza is the only breaker.

How many pupus must a Wol farm up
Before they call him a WoL

With Sheepsong, Exdeath Armor, and Synergy Rod, my Exdeath was hitting damage cap twice with Dark Zone WITHOUT momento mori damage bonus.
I didn't try it on U+ because I was using Exdeath as my white mage, but his SSB still hit very hard with those same conditions against U+ Bartz.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SO2Pkju4aufHxdSLtVSo4YaJ3k7sVrcywiaCfglw4SI/edit#gid=176521708

Check under unlocks, literally NOBODY but OK gets Support 5* when diving.

So should i still prioritize FB R2? Even if it doesn't stack?
My reasoning for honing other abilities over making FB is because i had a strong hunch it didn't stack.

I shout first. It gives haste, and boosts damage done by breaks.
But that's just me, I have wall + protectga/shellga so i don't worry too much about getting curbstomped.

You brought Sheepsong to Bartz+ CM? wot

I'm in the same situation and I start with Shout, since it will give everyone else haste and ATK so they can start attacking immediatly, also it will obviously boost FB damage, then on Ramza's 2nd turn I Break and start unleashing SB's
Jesus, why? I didnt expect the character poolfor something so vital to be so limited

Still, in regard to grind BE can't even hold a candle to Mobius. Shame, I was interested in game when I saw its jobs. But grinding in Mobius is insane.

Y-yes?

Do you break power/mag on the third turn or do you bring something else in your ramza second slot?

At least Mobius never lies to you about the grind. I could tell from the start that I'd have to grind a lot, unlike BE. And the story seems more interesting than BE.