/feg / - Fire Emblem GEneral

>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbarnyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

AZURA IS

CANON

I love Sakura!

Cutest family.

FUCK OFF

POST OTHER PICTURES OF HER

OR FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF GARBAGE

EVEN THE CUTEST FAMILY SHITPOSTER POSTS DIFFERENT PICTURES AND THAT'S WHY NO ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM, SO WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU

Name one Fire Emblem title that didn't involve someone getting cucked.

Literal shit.

Canon shit.

>Shitzura
Fuck off cuck.

Most of them, faggot. There's only one where actually cucking was involved and he got her back at the end

Which kid does Selena fuck over the least in Conquest?

Gentle reminder that as the canon waifu, Azura would never cuck you. IS simply wouldn't allow it.

Camilla a best

Are you a bad enough dude to cuck Pent? Keep in mind he's mage general of Etruria, has a big dick and amazing bases to wreck you with.

>This is what diazurrheafags believe
(lol

It's not cuckoldry if he's dead user.

At cucking

Loves Silas more than you, cucky.

I left /feg/ for some months and now we have a new tripfag? Who the hell is this fatwhale CamillaAnon?

Why did IS make the Lyn dlc in awakening like that?
It's just rubbing salt in the wound since we already know Hector won the savage.

Tharjafag's new gay lover. You should have seen them playing grab-ass the other day. It should surprise absolutely nobody that the counterpart to a Tharja waifufag would be a a Camilla waifufag.

He was around here since May I believe.

I'll ask again since I didn't get an answer last thread.

So which skills should a Nishiki!Shigure inherit for his recreuitment chapter? Voice of Peace from Aqua is the best I can think of, but I can't decide between Breaking Sky or Flamboyant from the fox.

I feel like it proves that Mark ultimately won in the end, considering she goes off looking for him

Some guy that decided to call himself CamillaAnon just to piss people off. No really, he actually admitted that.

>Has already fucked Louise.
>Probably a lot of times.
>Louise is literally pregnant in during FE7.
>Klein and Clarine will never be truly yours.

Even if you do marry Louise. Pent will always have the last laugh in the end.

>not even a new IP
OP please calm down, you already used that dumb picture in the OP post.

Nothing implies she went looking for him.

Nice headcanon, Lyncuck
>m-muh outrealms!

About time someone actually figured that out. It's like this general has a five-second memory or something though in actuality she is my favorite girl in fates so I suppose it's a double-win for me

That sounds exactly like Tharjacuck.

Klein yes, Clarine would be my child though and I'm fine with Klein being Pent's as long as I can be married to Louise

How will they react if the last of the DLC is localized with the cuck dialogue intact?

>only meets you fainted once in the game
>says she met you three times like that
So what are the other two?
Also she wants you to go see her husband and her daughter.

You can't like her that much if you are knowingly helping to fuck things up for other people that like her.

Not exactly. Camillafag, as far as I can tell, hasn't really done much other than just have a tripcode. Tharjafag is the most infamous shitposter on /feg/.

How's it feel to GIT KEKED BY A FUCKING FARM BOY THARJA FAG?

Tsubasa is not autistic

>Kana had Flora's eye color
>Flora is Kamui's wife
>Dlc shows she still loves Joker to bits
Wow, I didn't expect an fe4 reference.
Then again she did barbecue herself that one time so I probably should have seen it coming.

It's not like a good chunk of the fanbase doesn't already hate her because "muh fan service is bad." Really the damage was already done before I was even here

When's the best time to do Percy's Paralogue? And what's the best way to do it? Also, what's the max amount of Gold you can get? What's a good amount of Gold you SHOULD get?

I want to camp on a DV with Xander but some of the fuckers have Lunge and Seal Def. I have a feeling it will not be that easy. However, I know some of the Lancers reach 31 Atk. Xander has 29 Def. He could use a Defense Tonic and have someone cook up a meal with Defense and hopefully he should take 0 damage... and when an enemy unit will do 0 damage, they usually leave you alone. Unless they acknowledge that they can drop your stats with Seal Def and then fuck with you anyway.

She kind of is.

>Cuckcy
Who cares?

I just want gold.

Go away Anna, this is why Jake left you for a generic villager.

Who, Hinoka? I don't hate her in all honesty. Dislike her is a better way to put it. I dunno, she just bores me. Plus it was summer and you know how this general gets during that time

Shitnoka bores everyone, she's not even a real character, just a throw-in for symmetry purposes.

Is there any news on new DLC or Omni's FE6 hack?

Who should I pair Selena with in Conquest?

Ha, I feel pretty much the reverse when it comes to Hinoka/Camilla. At the very least I'm not as passionate about it as Michlan is, god damn.

The Bench.

You're all so helpful.

Should I just filter Tharja and Camilla? I don't even want to hear about the characters anymore. Them and their respective shitposters bring nothing but garbage to this general.

Not new DLC, no. We'll either get news on the scramble localizations in October or else we're probably not getting it for some dumb reason.

There's still some potential SpotPass DLC stuff in the game files but it's nothing too interesting. It's a bit strange that Awakening might end up having more DLC, especially with Nintendo's practices in milking fans for all they're worth as of late.

I wish there were griffon riders in fates

Cuck

>have waifu
>get ntrd
>refuse to have waifu
>get ntrd anyways
How am I supposed to win this?

Go with Breaking Sky, he shouldn't have trouble hitting things and Flamboyant is kind of useless without proc skills.

They'd just be another case of "only good when the enemy has it"

Fuck off cuck.

Still a cool looking class

Stop visiting /feg/ and free yourself of its autism, and finally allow yourself to enjoy Fire Emblem the way you please.

Yeah, Axe only was really weird though, should have swords too or something.

Gonna write a quick cuck story, who cucks Mark?

There is never a good post with either name in it. I'd just filter both and add Flora to the mix and be done with it.

There is never a good post in this entire general.

Lyn with Hector, naturally.

Lyn cucks him for Florina then the two make him their sissy slave

By going back in time and being the one who NTR's yourself.
Then when in the future you realise you were the one who NTR'd you you become free of the NTRing.

Might as well add all of the girls' names while you are at it. And Niles.

Let's break a record, /feg/!

Try to fill this thread up with as many counts as the word "cuck" as possible.

Stop paying attention to NTRfags with their shit tier fetish

What's the cuck record we're trying to cuck?

>refuse to have waifu but get ntrd anyways

Explain.

Severabest
Severacutie

Well the cucking record for the last thread as 110+ so let's try to beat that.

>implying you can kill Pent

True

Severa is the worst Fire Emblem character ever created.

Even literal non-characters like Gareth are miles better than Severa.

Cuck Pent.

>send him to fight super Vaida
>???
>available Louise
Tactics son.

Pent knows to retreat so he can continue fugging his wife.

Guitar Hero Fire Emblem

This is not google.

Guitar Hero Fire Emblem Together We Ride

>fe7

Fire Emblem

>>available Louise
You gotta kill Hawkeye too. He's Louise's real main man and the father of her children. Plus Athos is also involved but you can't get him killed until end-game. Louise will never be yours

If Mark decides who pairs up with who...

Does that mean Mark cucked himself to make Lyn happy?

>she will never he yours
>this is what actual cucks really believe

>Great unit
>Great outfit
>Great bases
>Great growths
>Great hair
>Great tits, though her ass could use some fat
>Great potential to be a decent character but unfortunately this is Otome/Gimmick Emblem
>Great quotes
>Great wife who cares for partner and kid until she gets ruined by Memehouse cucks.

You're damn right.

She's his waifu, he wants what's best for her and that ain't him.

Late at night Louise can see
A man with muscles, authority they decree

His body is chiseled, and oh so divine
It makes her wet, let a pregnant bovine.

and so her back on the floor, she looks to the sky
as she cucks her husband pent, with her desert lover, hawkeye.

Just filter cuck and tharjafag. Problem solved

Too bad she loves Silas more than you, cuck.

This poem really speaks to me. Well-done, user.

>sullying Hawkeye's image like this

He would never cheat on his dead waifu.

Nice fanfiction. Where can I subscribe?