What kind of car do I have to drive to get a gf like this?

What kind of car do I have to drive to get a gf like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lQX3cOAbes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any car really.
But something is wrong with your self worth if you think otherwise.

Lamborghini at least

If she judges you on your car than find another fish in the pond. There are always others

She looks slavic so a late 90s early 2000s BMW or Mercedes should work well

A dragon.

shitposting again I see

I can't muster up the effort to successfully shitpost anymore honestly

Russian girls are only impressed by E34 M5s suicidally swerving through traffic
>its true

just go play CS:GO

More than you can afford, pal.

Econoline utility van.

tip top kek

A Mitsubishi Don't-Be-Fat.

>White girl with hoop earings
Run away.
You've got to drive a fucking 90's mustang to get that girl.

Or take awkward shower pics

Kek. How would you deal with that shame.

No, you run away you fagg

E C O B O O S T

She's eastern european. Which means any car as long as you're an American who can get her out of her shitty country.

k

This. Thats how I was born

2.7L ecoboost.

i think ur alignment is off

You posted this on k and tv what's your plan?

To do all the things I need to do to get gf like this

Crashing this thread,...
WITH NO SURVIVORS

>termi
HOLY FUCK THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORY! JESUS CHRIST HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE THAT NIGGA LAST POSTED HERE?

same girl? moree

Do you have trouble parking that thing, senpai?

I'm looking for a mid 2000s E or S series, but I'm worried about parking and other people hitting is as I live in downtown.

>implying cars really matter

first get a face like this

Get any luxury cars. Know a girl that drive a jaguar ask me what car I drive before I get my acura rsx. I told her a Lexus and she responded by why I didn't keep it but rsx is nice too. So I told fuck off.

Be sure that you are Fit,Confident and have a decent job.
With those you can get any girl, ANY!

>get a decent job so you can get kuked out of your money while your gf gets fucked by good looking broke bartenders and street musicians

Any american car, provided you live in America. It suggests you can get her a green card.

>no character
get a rope

to lassoo?

It's not that big honestly
People will bump into anything, just take precaution

1995 Ford Mustang V6 or she won't give you another look.

>What kind of car do I have to drive to get a gf like this?

We have multi-millionaires here that drive around in rusty cars. As an example, the guy down the street even has a picasso hanging on his wall, but he drove a datsun truck that was painted primer gray. Yes, datsun, not nissan. You'd never know he was one of the well off and he liked it that way. Many people hide their power level to avoid predators, con artists, set up situations, or criminals looking for wealthy people who live alone.

>Confident and have a decent job.
With those you can get almost any girl
This is more or less true as I've seen time and time again. A lot of times, the girls come after you if they know you are steadily employed. I've had pretty girls come up and nearly drape themselves over me but they knew for sure where I worked (not just empty talk). Because of my job, I already had my home fully paid off by age 26. Don't ever let girls know you have stuff paid off. They'll all want to marry you for one year and one day. Then divorce you to take half of your house so that they can then go after the man they really wanted now that you have given them a grubstake in life.

Termi wasnt as bad as CobraAnon. I just like this mustang t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=2lQX3cOAbes

>What kind of car do I have to drive to get a gf like this?

She's wearing a faux military ribbon with a silver star on it (awarded for great valor). I don't particularly like people who wear faux military ribbons especially the more important ones like silver star. She can't wear a faux Medal of Honor because that is expressly illegal.

A pumpkin carriage. Grow up.

A school bus? She looks 15.

I'm not a big domestic guy, but I do know that the supercharged Cobra's are pretty dank nasty, and I can appreciate what they are.

>Crown Vic Coupe
Nice

>the rims aren't black

>autism.jpg
It's not even silver