/vn/ - Nerdastic Edition

Visual Novel General #1192

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs/

This general is for the discussion of Japanese English-translated visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Lol?

what happened

other thread got deleted

We died!?

Mods have spoken, we must embrace only english translated visual novels now

Mods = Gods

That's literally what this thread is for.

Holy shit Ikikoi shocked me. I’m 15 minutes in and was not prepared at ALL. I figured with the “ikikoi is kamige” and “ikikoi is kusoge” memes that it would obviously be somewhere in between but I did not expect to get so immediately drawn in.

Majikoi was comfy. It set an atmosphere and had attention to detail that made me attached to the characters and setting.
Princess Evangile was engaging. Despite the numerous shenanigans it had a way of telling the story that made it a good, not great, read.
My first impression of Ikikoi is that it’s just fucking FUN. Makes no sense and will probably jump around too much to make sense plotwise, but I can’t get rid of this wide grin on my face, nor do I want to.

Please tell me that that is the kind of ride I’m in for, because I don’t want it to stop. The setting is not as good as Majikoi and the storytelling is not as good as PE, but regardless of that I am thoroughly enjoying myself because of how well it pulls off making utter nonsense seem like a good time.

>This general is for the discussion of Japanese English-translated visual novels.
EOPs destroying everything little by little. In time this will be merged with EOVNs.

No.

I'm honestly not sure if Ikikoi actually exists/

>EOPs destroying
This thread always was for this purpose, if you want to discuss about untranslated VN's then -> /JP/

That's literally what this thread has always been. If you want to talk about untranslated there is a thread on /jp/ just for you.

Sup Raymond.

ひどい! 倒錯の!

Don't you want the sequels to FF though?

Nah. I enjoyed fm and will probably buy the sequel too

Only the Gaiden series.

Weren't you dead, Dovac?

I pirate everything

Let's make /vn/ a Yuritopia!

Kill yourself Kanna.

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Thanks for fixing the OP.

Memeing as always, no?

Let's make /vn/ a Yuuritopia!

Let's kill /vn/

Fuck off, retard.

Nice "hole".

Kill yourself, trash.

I'm not him pleb-kun, but...

FUCKING BEES.

Spoilers mate.

Was waiting for that.

I doubt that a random pic without context can spoil anything.

You're very, very wrong about that.

But I lack examples to back up my point on because I don't take VN screenshots

My point is you can spoil a lot with just one screenshot, say a dead character or an essential plot point reveal.

wat

Wait, when the fuck did this happen in Euphoria? I played the game for a while and got bored of it so I just stopped. Was there some plot twist or something?

So who's backing Corona Blossom? Considering right now. I hope R-Ne has a h-scene in vol2.

Wrong.

What the shit happened?

Anyway, would you fuck this loli?

Rinne route, near the end.

I want a Ayame too.

Is that SukiSuki?

>2560x1440

Fucking hell, I want this game so badly.

Just Suginami things

It'll probably be released on Valentines I bet.

>same day as persona 5

dead on arrival.

Everyone and their grandmothers have already seen spoilers of p5 tho

Hue
I'm just talking out of my ass because it seemed like a good day for it considering the kind of title it is.

You don't have a WQHD monitor?

It's 2016 user.

there's no way that game has CG in that resolution while looking so neat.

>Maitetsu still not out
I just want lolis, dovac. Give me the lolis.

play the true route at least

>black lingerie
sluuuutss

Why is she in panties?
>tfw this will be censored by the SJWs from Sekai

Are there some titles with stuff like strip games or just stripteases?

>settling for censored scraps

I think Subahibi has one, but I can't remember for certain.

SP will release an uncensored one on Denpa or Nutaku.

They play strip monopoly in princess evangile.

I don't think an adult release has been confirmed.

I wish

No they won't, they're an American company and will get destroyed if they do. Even publishing Maitetsu is risky for them.

Also Nutaku has literally censored lolis before by giving them tits and smaller eyes because their payment processor won't let them do loli.

I hope you can post nipple softcore behind spoiler tags.

>Sekai cucks are this deluded
They won't. It's why they've been dodging the question ever since they announced it at literally every con.

They HAVE to release a version with the loli sex scenes. No one will buy it otherwise, it will happen.

lol

Man, i feel bad having skipped my daily dose of PE to play vidya and nukige

I don't think you can, which I find stupid. I think even /a/ can safely post nipples from ecchi anime and manga.
Even youtube has that Maitetsu let's play video where the little girls are naked and they don't give a fuck.

nipples are bad, horrible violence is ok though

god bless

They won't release and adult version and then no-one will buy it.

I came to terms with this a while ago.

Inb4 buying it for the rich storyline and interesting characters.

Fata Morgana
And holy shit, I think I just got it all.
Just about to talk to the Lord, but I can see where this is going.
Before entering the final door, Michel said to Morgana that SHE was the white-haired-girl. And goddamnit, after hearing the Swordsman's story, I realized it.
In the first door, Mell fell for the girl, but ended up hurting her and just gave in after the incident. When Morgana was alive, Mell admitted that she was interestedin her, but after being threatened into capturing her, he regretted everything but gave up on everything.
The white-haired-girl was keeping Bestia more-or-less sane, or at least kept his bloodlust in check, same thing happened to the swordsman, being calmed by her voice.
Jacopo loved the white-haired-girl enough to lock him up, away from other people, only to realize she was gone when he got the courage to face her. I'm thinking the Lord has a similar story.
I KNOW, I'M DENSE FOR NOT NOTICING IT EARLIER!

Did you all miss the post where Sekai said they would look into Maitetsu uncensored after the steam release? It's going to happen.

Yes, I did.

But then again, listening to what Sekai says seems to be a fast road to disappointment e.g.18+ Meikyuu?

>SP releases uncensored Maitetsu
>/vn/ still pirates it because they are hypocrites

I like lolis.

Fata Morgana is literally poetry.

>he thinks anyone would pass up a chance to play uncensored lolige in english

yeah but pay for it.

Loli is a fad that everyone grew out of ages ago. Wake me up when another Funbag Fantasy is released.

t. mentally ill grannyfucker

It's fine. I'm not the intended audience.

This is a great excuse for anything. I'm so glad dovac made that retarded post.

Who the fuck is the intended audience for an uncensored lolige then?

Oh, duh. Regardless of the retardation SP has pulled if they actually do something intelligent like that I'll put down top dollar for it in a heartbeat.

>been fapping to loli for 10+ years already

Sure is taking long to grow out of it

Degenerates