Chrysler 200

So tomorrow I pick up my brand new Chrysler 200 Limited. It's a pretty basic car, but it's what I'm able to get. I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with them, and know of any uconnect hacks.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow when I have it, but it looks just like the one in the pic posted.

Nice, they are good cars. Heard they sorted out the issues with the 9 speed so it should be a lot better.

Did you get it with the V6 and AWD? zippy little car with those paired togather

Nah, I got it with the l4 and the fwd. It's just the base model, but my plan is to keep it nice and trade it back in down the line.

The 9 speed was weird on the test drive, but considering it has 35 miles on it (see: way less than what the computer even needs to learn driving habits) I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Thanks for not just shitting on it right away. I've had a good 1:6 people who are happy to people who are jelly ratio

These cars were discontinued for a reason OP.

NO. Don't do it. You dun goofed. It's second worst in class after the nissan altima. Who the fuck buys a chrysler 200 over an accord sport?

you fucked up pretty bad there, boyo.

200s is bitchin, but i have no experience with the I4

Yeah, because Chrysler is retarded and is phasing out their entire line for some reason.

People with bad credit. It's what I could get, and there is a promotion that anything I brought in was $2,500+ down, so I ended up getting $4,500 trade in value for a 1995 Pontiac Trans Sport with almost 200k on the clock. I'd say I got a pretty good deal.

Thanks

It's the top level Dart engine I guess. I'm not expecting power by any means, but it boasts almost 40mpg so the commute to work will be nice.

No you didn't. You're going to be underwater and it's a chrysler so it'll have expensive problems before your 72 month loan faggotry is over and then you'll try to get rid of it you'll have nothing to show for the money spent. Why didn't you just buy a cheap shitbox for $2500? Oh you don't have $2500 to your name? Rethink your life.

I hear the emergency lane is a lovely place this time of the year.

Not good car.

That being said, the Chrysler 200 is supposed to be a pretty decent car - I just hope you plan on driving that thing into the ground.

>No you didn't.
If you honestly think a 1995 POS minivan is worth more than a brand new car then you have zero room for any opinion

>72 month
Try 48. Less than my warranty is even good for.

>Oh you don't have $2500 to your name?
Nope.

>I just hope you plan on driving that thing into the ground

Yeah, pretty much. That or keeping it nice enough to trade back in in a couple years for something slightly better.

If you researched and enjoy your car, don't worry what we think.

I don't trust Chrysler currently since Fiat is balls deep in them.

Because you can get an extremely good deal on the 200 since FCA is cutting that entire line of cars. Their CEO is a complete fuck tard who thinks it's a good idea to only make gas guzzling vehicles

Thank you. Yeah, I get why people don't like them. It has a lot of features I like, and it's in my price range, so why not, right?

So much this.

>buys a worst in class discontinued shitbox from a laughable brand
>but i got a good deal you retards!

If someone offered you a free bucket of dogpiss, would you take it home too?

Someone is jelly. I'm sorry not all of us can get a ride from mommy when it's time to go to school

Ive got a PROPER shitbox

You could've sold the shitty van and bought a decent civic. A 10+ year old honda is better than any Chrysler.

Only niggers and poorfags buy Chrysler products.

Chrysler has had a reputation for unreliability since the 1950s. Fiat, while known for unreliability, may actually improve things.

Fact is, non-crossover/SUV vehicles don't really sell at the moment. Marchionne is banking on gas prices remaining low, but in the event of gas prices rising Dodge will likely be able to quickly launch a derivative of the Fiat Tipo (which is definitely on the drawing board), like Ford did back in 2008 with the Fiesta.

There's also a Giulia-based Charger in the works. Marchionne has this under control. IMO he's one of the better execs in the auto industry, simply because he's honest.

Now if he only was to put Lancia out of their misery (or launch a Giulia-based Lancia that doesn't look like shit)

>bad credit
>pontiac
>chrysler

ayy wut up homeboy where your grandmama stay at?

Car salesmen here. I promise you will be upside down when it comes time to trade the 200 in. Hyundais, kias, and Chryslers always have negative equity.

Not for $4,500 I couldn't.

>Car salesman
>Tells me something everyone knows

Yeah, it really doesn't matter what I buy, the value is shit the second I drive it off the lot.

I don't understand your reference.

You can get a decent civic for 3k or a little less.

I heard driving one is like shaking a box of legos.
That being said, the interior looks really nice.
Wouldn't mind owning the 200C, that thing seems really nice.

It also looks better than a god damn civic.

My buddy has one with multiair and it drives very well, I'm not sure why people are shitting on it.

It's a pretty nice car but there are definitely better options if you were willing to buy used

>looks better than a civic

No

Yes, especially inside

Last week i was driving behind a new 200 and the chrysler emblem was blatantly crooked

Like the niggers just slapped it on and didnt double check anything

Thats the build quality of this chrysler dogshit

>Buying a new Chrysler
>Buying a new Chrysler 200

Do you plan on putting any money in your new car?