/nintyg/ - Boo Night Fever Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Super Mario Run announced for iOS|Animal Crossing/Fire Emblem delayed to March 2017: nintendoeverything.com/super-mario-run-announced-for-mobile/
「!」An Adventure Unfolds in Paper Mario Color Splash!: youtube.com/watch?v=7ZyerryUkoc
「!」More Ultra Beasts revealed for Sun/Moon: youtube.com/watch?v=7Z8hARTlZrE
「!」Pokemon Generations announced: youtube.com/watch?v=wMzwcIG8vgk
「!」Pokemon GO announced for Apple Watch: pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/fun-new-features-come-to-pokemon-go/
「!」Pikmin For Nintendo 3DS (TBD) announced: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/new-pikmin-game-announced-for-3ds
「!」Super Mario Maker For Nintendo 3DS announced: polygon.com/2016/9/1/12749312/super-mario-maker-coming-to-nintendo-3ds
「!」Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World announced: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/poochy-and-yoshis-woolly-world-announced-for-3ds-yarn-poochy-amiibo-revealed
「!」Mario Sports Superstars announced: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/mario-sports-superstars-announced-for-3ds
「!」30th Anniversary Zelda amiibo announced: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/771350509118685185 (embed)
「!」Tank Troopers announced: polygon.com/2016/9/1/12749420/tank-troopers-nintendo-3ds-eshop
「!」Animal Crossing Welcome amiibo/Mini-Direct announced: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/animal-crossing-welcome-amiibo-revealed-mini-direct-announced

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/atn2kyUj
Wii U - pastebin.com/uZY7NU8d

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6eFqA-HIJc
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqa2bJEPhVA
gbatemp.net/threads/gaming-perfection-super-mario-galaxy.441649/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My package finally came.

Somebody post your Mario Maker courses. I want to see what you got.
Say so if you want feedback or not.

hello

I have a weird love for wii u and it makes me sad that it's dead.
I mean, the console is a last gen piece of crap and games that force me to use the two screens make me want to kill myself but I still love the damn thing.

Probably because the exclusives are great.
Even those who have shitty versions on 3DS, I still consider them exlcusives. I mean, the only version worth playing is the wii u version.

RIP. You were weird and underpowered but you will be missed.

Nice.

>the only version worth playing is the wii u version.

I agree with everything except shovel knight.

God dammit, Nintendo, talk about the NX. We need some discussion around here.

add this shyt to upcoming on 3ds

youtube.com/watch?v=_6eFqA-HIJc

its the hotel dusk/last window/trace memory guys

It's already in the chart, developer listed as not!Cing, I don't expect it to be good though, heard it was like 2-3 hours long.

Greetings, True and Honest Donkey Kong.

What are some essential games for the WiiU? Also does Xenoblade Chronicles X still have an active online?

here's the recommended games list

This. All of the games are shit.

why isn't it in the op yet?

Smash, Bayo, W101, Dong Freeze

Oh dude, Animal Crossing update?

I might fucking start playing again. I always thought it was dumb to release all these cards and nothing in the main game.

Conquest was fun to play and disappointing to see the plot of. Birthright was decent and tolerable. How is Revelations?

bad

Christ. I wonder if it could ever go on sale . . .

Pikmin 3, Dong Freeze, NSMBU, Bayonetta 2, TMS#FE

The direct seemed pretty good. Psyched for 3DS stuff.

Pikmin side.. Scroller? What is going on.

TRANSFORMATION
It looks interesting though, I keep saying it looks like a metroidvania

Wait, did Axim Verge come out for 3ds or not? I can't find it.

It was never announced for 3DS, only Wii U were it already released.

Fuckers. Oh well. Thanks.

So to people who said that SPM, SS, or CS are not Paper Mario.
What does it take to make them like they're part of the PM series besides gameplay?

>recommended game list

Such a great list, the guy that makes it must be really effing cool.

Turn based combat and genuine companions, I imagine.

The story in SPM was basically the same style.

Shove it up your own ass game is arriving on the Wii eShop soon.

If I had any time to play Wii U games, I'd play Wii U games. I don't know how you guys play ports on a home console.

Speaking of Warioware, Rhythm Heaven Megamix turned out to be fucking amazing. It has so much content.

I like the style of the Wii U list.

Too bad it'll never be finished. Also, the order of some games is a little off.

hi randall

I never played Skyward Sword so I've been waiting forever for an eShop release, so it was basically a new game to me.

What's different in the Wii U list?
There is no order, they are just added randomly, there is no easy way to sort everything to look cool.

reminder that it was ugly until i told him to change the background color

And then I was told the new one looked edgy and the best one was when someone tried to give me a lecture on why the original colour was pink.

How is Severed?

When are we ever gonna get a new Wario Land game?

The Good Feel game did horrible on a console that was actually successful, so probably no time soon.

The last one was perfect, so I don't know how they could improve on the formula. Especially given how their attempts have turned out.

This is depressing

>three copies

Good taste, Gor.

Greetings True and Honest

The wii u is actually more powerful than the ps4.

Gud game. Last great WarioWare 2bh.

Reposting to trigger piratefags.

Not shown are my digital games.

I sold my wiiu

Aight.

I think I'm gonna sell my Hot Rod Deluxe.

Nice DK barrel Gor, I still have mine.

I put stylus and spare SD cards in there.

>he owns a 3ds
Should have bought a ps4vr. Stereoscopic vr is shit

>buying anything else for the shitstation 4

This is my first playstation and will be my last playstation.

I have like a hard shell aluminum case for my SD cards.

Would it be worth getting a Wii U or not?

At this point the Wii U is pretty much over, the only thing coming out is Paper Mario, and NX news is on the horizon.

Just look at the system and decide for yourself, pretty much what you see now is what you get, there's plenty of strong games on the system, but the library depth of disappointing.

Wait and see if the NX has backwards compatability before making the jump.

Why don't you buy a ps2 already?

No good games.

poor bait famalam
ps2 has a ton of great games, more than 3ds and wii u combined

What's the Nintendo DS Pokémon Red box?

No it doesnt.

If I did get a new PS I'd want a PS3 with the PS2/PS1 backwards compat.

I can't really think of any PS2 games that I'm dying to play.

It's a "physical" release of the Pokemon VC games.

It comes with a "replica" box of the original GameBoy release, a map, some stickers, a cartridge magnet, and a download card with the game code.

but you defend the wii u?

Quit responding to him, you're only making him stronger.

Picontier

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqa2bJEPhVA

Looks cute

No, YOU'RE cute

Lucina a cute! A CUTE!

>gbatemp.net/threads/gaming-perfection-super-mario-galaxy.441649/
>perfect
>controls and level design aren't even nearly as good as mario 64
lol

to be honest I dont remember shit from SM64 except the early castle, and I don't really remember much from most video games.

Also, controls in Galaxy > 64. For real, you have to be a dumbie if you don't think they haven't improved in 10 years.

But they simply just haven't. SM64 is still more precise than Galaxy. Even Sunshine's controls are more precise than Galaxy's. Not to talk about how 64 and Sunshine allow you to do way more stuff than Galaxy.

Boi, Galaxy controls are way more precise. They have some kind of locked movement, unlike 64 which feels kinda messy.

I didn't 100% Galaxy 1 and 2 as Mario and Luigi with sloppy controls.

The point of controls is to give you control over movement, it's not something that should be defined with the term "locked".

I'm saying that Mario moves in a more defined area. Like the only way to fuck up in Galaxy is if you suck or do it on purpose.

m64 is sloppy, in that one wrong twitch of the control stick will be bad.

Like Banjo Kazooie has way better controls than M64.

Yes, online is still active. Be sure to join a conquest squad unless you want to solo squad missions.

quit arguing with him, numbskull. He's a shitposting namefag with some of the worst taste I've seen, and replying to him is only helping.

That said, SM64 had better controls than galaxy because of the expanded moveset, seeing as you could punch, kick, air kick, slide, longjump, sidejump, backflip, wall jump, and triple jump.

Galaxy stripped away a lot of those jumping abilities in favor for the spin, which is all fine and dandy but losing all aerial momentum when doing it in the air kinda sucks.

Possibly I've
seen too much

it's been a long time
been a long time
been a long
lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely time

I just managed to CFW my N3DS

Ayy

Great job. What's your favourite piece of homebrew?

Ps3 doesn't have ps1 BC, SENPAI. And ps2 can use an IDE HDD to pirate games. And we all know you like to steal

I can confirm Gor steals people's 3DSes on the bus and train.

Hey guys I need more ideas for games to play on my 3DS I'm out playing on it for about 8 hours a day on week days because my parents think I have a job so I have to go somewhere. I'm running out of stuff to play.

See and play what you haven't.

What have you played so far?

Why did you remove EMD? It was fine since it shared its place with PSMD.

Severed. Good?

It isn't out yet, you should ask Vitagen.
I added it at first because it was Etrian but I haven't got a single good opinion on it actually.

>three copies of MM.
why?

Not ordered. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

How do handheld puzzle games sell these days when everyone can get stuff like Candy Crush for free? I really like puzzle games like Tetris or Dr Mario on handhelds.

Maybe it sells to people that don't wanna pay if they want to play for more than 10 seconds.

Wtf? When I saw gor in person he just blew me for some pokeballs

Yökai Watch 2 demo is out.

Darkness
Imprisioning me

1 day until Dragon Quest 7!
it's tomorrow!

One day until you can pay for it, not for it itself.

What?

The game is already available and can already be played, you just can't pay yet.

Patiently waiting for Yokai Watch 2 leak.

piratefags are the worst