/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #993

Failed Sexual Conquest Edition

Previous: News:
>Daddy is gone, he left us for Beamdog
>Gameplay trailer for Obsidian's new RPG Tyranny now out
>New ME trailer, along with new info. Most of the leaked stuff appears to be true
>EA is shutting down the Bioware forums. Posting has been disabled, but you can access the archives until October 25th
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is coming to Early Access on the 15th (IT HAS WAIFUS)

Sales:
>Divinity: Original Sin is 50% off on Steam

Andromeda info: pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Watching the skies

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/rpg/, I want to get comfy!
youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

Friendly reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with being a manchild virgin as long as you carry a sword around everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c_4UPvycaqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This post is dedicated to Solas

Solas is literally Hitler

The dawn will come and so will I

You made it!
And the comfy thread theme song, nice.

>And the comfy thread theme song, nice.
I'm getting the urge to rewatch the series again. I'm trying to suppress it but it isn't working

Nooo, you should though. I got to Season 2 last year and got distracted by 600 things.

Maybe I'll just watch the plot relevant episodes, along with my favorite monster of the week episodes. You can't even marathon a single season if you try to watch everything

I wish there was more media, and video games in particular, that used UFO/conspiracy theory lore

D:OS2 has waifus?

Yeah, from what I've read

>tfw haven't played D:OS in almost a week

I figure that I'll get back to it soon.
They tried for a bit to make the conspiracy theory/secret government agency and sci-fi habbenings shit a thing, but I don't really know how it turned out. Haven't had cable in a couple of years.
Wait, it does?

Would you say I should play the first one before playing the second?

The first one is a great game

According to year old news articles, yes

ten

Seriously where did everyone go?

Work/friends/hobbies that aren't shitposting?

Just seems like activity suddenly dropped

Oh, it did by a lot. I've been running around trying to finish stuff, so I just assumed it could be the same for y'all.

From a ranking 1-10 what would you give the Inquisition DLCs?

Trespasser 9
Everything else 5

Trespasser 7, way too short for the price.
The others, like 4

Appreciated.

So, on a Nightmare run of Inquisition is it better to just avoid most of Hinterlands and go to Val Royeaux as soon as you get enough Power?

QUARIANS A CUTE

>monster feet rubbing against your thigh in the night tosteal warmth
>monster hand grabbing at your parts for the mommy daddy dance
If you say so.

Cute =/= lewd

Come back when you're attracted to humanoids with a correct number of appendages.

Speaking of quarians how cute is Lia the quarians accused of being a thief by the volus in ME2

She should have been in ME3 DAMNIT

Night /dag/.

>this new origin design
>this new geforce experience design
WOTS GOING ON

Illuminati

Liara?!

morrigan or short hair leliana?

Morrigan no contest

LEILANA duh

Dat cute lisp

Seriously? Morrigan.

Reminds me of a young Stoya

Guess what I found

2/5

3/5

4/5

What are your favorite grenades in Inquisition? Did you even use them?

I'm playing on nightmare and I used bees exactly one time to see what would happen

5/5

Tallis would work really well as a DA4 companion and romance
t. chris priestly

>author hasn't updated the revision of his fanfiction since I wrote my ludicrously long, autistic review of it
Did I make his head explode?

Meredith did nothing wrong.

That sounded sexist
*casually fires Chris again*

Tallis the worst character in the worst game in the series so she really created something special there.

I haven't played it for a year, I don't remember anything about my grenade preferences

Shaving your waifu's forearm hair.

I guess

actually cute

>not a pitch black obese midget with a giant afro and covered in stretchmarks

how problematic

youtu.be/c_4UPvycaqQ

Nice meme bro

Kill them. Rape the bodies. Set them on fire. Snort the ashes and dance hard techno. Seriously, they're both stupid whores who need to die.

>tumblr
Into the trash it goes.

Nowhere else to really post it at the moment. There aren't any cringe threads on /b/ and there aren't any Vampire threads on /v/. Plus /v/ is advocating that Hiroyuki either add a YouTube board or just ban the content outright so they're kind of on my shitlist right now. Then again /v/irgins tend to complain the most about my content.

i refuse to believe that you are a real person that actually exists

I am me and I am myself, though sometimes when I say we I also mean me. Take that for what you will. I don't really want to divulge more than I already have.

Needless to say the average user these days is a sheltered middle class millennial whelp who heard about Veeky Forums from someone in Occupy Wall Street or GamerGate, and they were sheltered middle class millennial whelps who heard about Veeky Forums from someone in Project Chanology and Operation Clambake, and they were sheltered middle class millennial whelps who heard about Veeky Forums from the exploits of the Internet Hate Machine, what was once called Anonymous and now is paraded around as a corpse being worn by middle class millennial whelps who don't belong here.

Do I count you as part of this or do you have some value?

didn't read either of these posts

You apparently spend 24/7 in your stinky apartment and mommy does everything you are too dumb to, so I'm not sure who of us is the sheltered. At least I hope you are still a millennial too because otherwise that'd be very sad.

Doesn't really matter.

Now, my Dwarf Warrior I have specced out to be a Sword and Shield character. Is there any reason for me to spec into Archery or Two-Handed at all? I'm leaning towards Two-Handed because she's built kind of like a tank.

Also, doing a playthrough of Neverwinter Nights. I'm playing a Neutral Good Dwarf Rogue. Do I go with the Elf Cleric companion or the Half-Orc Barbarian companion? Also would multi-classing into Fighter be a good idea, or would Ranger be a good one to spec into? I'm not sure which to go with. I just know that I probably don't want to bother with prestige classes since I didn't bother putting points into Hide and Move Silently so Shadowdancer is probably not a viable option, and neither is Assassin due to alignment.

Cuck I'm done talking about that now. And if you're going to assume shit based on bad intel then you're a bigger cuck than Anthony Burch.

>bad intel
Literally your intel.

starting to miss kiki

lol whatever

she showed up briefly a while ago

Fuck off kiki

I saw it, but she didn't complain about lesbian representation and pnp oppression nearly enough for it to be /kkg/
Still better than... this

i don't know, i'm finding this rather amusing

If it makes you guys feel any better I'm just going to shut up and only post my videos now. You're not worth talking to under any circumstance.

you should check out /meg/
they're more up your alley

I'd rather anons finished posting kotor2, vtmb and DAO.

>finish posting kotor2
Heh... I lost my save when I had to format my hard drive

Did he actually delete his posts? Cyberbullies take another victim

Aren't they stored in steam cloud?

:/

>looks like a literal self-insert
>I wanted her to be strong, witty, relatable, etc.
>she's also unique among all others because of her super special background
How not to write a NPC 101

That's what you get for not showing some fucking respect to Kreia...

That's odd.

I don't think so. I honestly doubt that Valve has done any patching to the cloud system since they introduced it. The Steam client itself is really poorly supported from what I understand

>retelling the plot of the game in a fanfic
Why do people do this?

Some unholy combination of autism, too much free time, and developer incompetence I reckon

>Reading said fanfic
Why do people do this?

>developer incompetence
Why would you copy an already bad plot though?
Morbid curiosity about how how stupid it gets

>Why would you copy an already bad plot though?
To change the parts you don't like

idk, even if you made Lieran less autistic and replaced Sera with Briala, it would still be about the inquisitor waking up with an amnesia and going to a ball, dealing with the wardens and eventually fighting Corypheus (which is boring and predictable to anyone who's not the author)

>Lieran
Wat

You could change the entire story around if you wanted to, I guess. Have Cory win, or the Inquisitor die, or whatever

in DA:I what the hell is the spell that mages do that just makes a big aoe wall of fire that waves out? that spell isn't listed and the only time my mage inquisitor does it is when the AI is controlling him. it happens frequently. I think its wave of flame but its weird because I dont have the spell in my HUD at all, or have an item that allows for random chance.

My phone autocorrected Kieran to Liara+Leliana+Kieran
Very few authors actually do that, it's usually "the inquisitor dates Cullen/Samson/Solas/Abelas while following the game's plot"

Meh, I have a hard time caring. If they like writing it, and some people like reading it, there's no harm

You probably have someone a fire staff and they're casting energy barrage

I just want to read about elf life without the same plot every time

Kieran is literally perfect and very much to be prefered over usual annoying brats.