1- Your country

1- Your country

2- The best car locally made

>Argentina

>IKA/Renault Torino

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2009/09/02/libyan-rocket-colonel-muammar-gaddafi-designs-a-safe-car/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Austria

>Tushek TS600

Pretty unknown car. Never heard anyone talk about it, even though it's not bad. And it looks really nice compared to other supercars.

>Finland

>Saab 900 turbo

One of the best cars made by GM ever. Definitely better than most american cars of the time, and any other ford or chrysler trying to compete

The bodies for VW Phaetons and Bentley Continentals are made 60 miles from here.

The BMW 1 Series, 2 Series, i3 and i8 are assembled 40 miles from here.

Porsche Cayennes and Panameras are assembled and Macans are almost entirely produced and assembled 40 miles from here.

Mercedes SLS AMG?
Mercedes G Wagen?
Gibt schon einiges was die welt auch erkennt...

slovenian car...

Beide sind ja nicht direkt aus Österreich. Das sind ja eher Kooperationen.

One of the 2 founders is slovenian.

>any other ford or chrysler trying to compete
who tries to compete with who again?

You're wrong though. Its the 504 pickup

>America
>Toyota Corolla

>sweden
>240 turbo

Agreed

not p1800 ?(serious question)

Great Britain
Too many to list

>Poland

>FSO 125p

>Malaysia
>Wira

1. Netherlands
2. currently in production - Tesla Model S or Mini Cooper, historically DAF of course.
though if you're talking locally, the Audi and Ford plants in Belgium are closer to me than Born or Eindhoven, in which case the Ford Sierra is the best car.

Murrica
Pic related

>Russia
>Lada Niva

"The Cadillac Escalade EXT and SRX, Chevrolet Avalanche, Chevrolet Aveo, Chevrolet HHR, Chevrolet Silverado and Silverado Hybrid, Dodge Journey, Dodge Ram 2500, Dodge Ram 3500, Dodge Ram 4500, Dodge Ram 5500, Ford Fiesta, Ford Fusion and Fusion Hybrid, GMC Sierra and Sierra Hybrid, GMC Sierra Crew Cab, Honda CR-V, Lincoln MKZ and MKZ Hybrid, Nissan Sentra, Nissan Versa, Volkswagen Jetta and Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen are all assembled in Mexico. Toyota Tacomas are assembled in both Mexico and the United States.

Engines made in Mexico include those used in the Chrysler Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Ram 1500, Ford Escape and Escape Hybrid, GM Buick Lucerne and Cadillac CTS line, Cadillac Escalade Hybrid, Chevrolet Cruze and Malibu, Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid, GMC Yukon Hybrid and Mazda Tribute Hybrid.

Transmissions made in Mexico include those used in the Dodge Calibur, Chrysler Jeep Compass and Patriot, Ford Shelby GT500, Nissan Altima and Maxima, and a wide range of GM vehicles.

Mexico is currently the second largest exporter of vehicles to the United States and is projected to eventually overtake Japan.”

I wouldn't know what to pick. Can you help me out Veeky Forums?

UK
Pic related

Not 'fast.jpg' yet ...

New Brunswick Canada
1974 Briklin

Didn't we manufacture Porsches at some point? At least some Boxsters were built in Finland.

We also have Sisu Automotive and Valmet.

Also the Fisker Karma was built in Finland by Valmet, right?

Personally I have built buses for Scania in Finland, so some of those have also been built here.
>fun fact, they moved (or tried to move) manufacturing of one citybus to Poland
>the first two vehicles they built had to be sent to us to be fixed immediately from their factory
>Polaks fucked them up so bad that the inspection before handing the keys to the customer turned into a meat-grinder
>quarter-million euro vehicles fucked so bad that I had to work a shit ton overtime to rebuild almost everything in the front end
>they had to redo the roof, that's how much they fucked shit up
>this included ripping out the dash, disconnecting everything, repairing electronic connections, readjusting the positions of levers and buttons to match eachother, adjusting front bonnet to be openable, redoing headlight wirings, pretty much everything in the front
>they managed to fuck up so much stuff I didn't even have time to grab pictures of it all
>they even had the upgraded wire schematics read wrong (pic related, not supposed to be together) and they managed to fuck up even the simplest things (pic related once again, this was their idead of crimping a connector, there was more of these)

Hope I didn't break any NDA's :/

So don't buy shit made by polish faggots.

No wonder VAG quality went down once they started moving production to the Eastern bloc.

>Russia

>probably Uaz 469

Yep. The swedes from Scania that came there to stir up the factory had the audacity to tell the workers at the bi-monthly info, that production in Poland costs so much less than in Finland that if shit doesn't start being more productive here, we might need to shut down. Fucking asshole, like that's our fault, our build standards were tippety-tippy-top notch and now you want to rush things, when the factory is already running full capacity and we are getting delayed by suppliers being late, you blame us for your salespeople not knowing shit about the Hofstadter's law and making promises our tools and capabilities can not fulfill.

But then again, living in Finland is more expensive anyway, the pay was hardly worth it as it were. Good thing I chose to go mooch off the school system instead of continuing my path as a measly installer. The skills are nice, but the pay is underrated.

For fucks sake, even the Finnish factory had its kinks, the person in charge of supplying the workers with tools was a fucking cleaning lady... Who was never at work. Glad I went back to school. Shame since the people working there were fucking awesome.

Chrysler Charger > A9X

>Romania
>dacia sandero
>fml

My Nigro (also the viper)

What is your favorite dacia sandero?

steyr-puch?

they concieved the G-class and they were from Austria

They have internet in Argentina?

Murrica here.
Tesla Model S

>Japan

>Toyota Century

>They have internet in Argentina?
Yes, we are first world. But not everywhere of course.
We can use internet in the library of the Mayor's house, because it is only there where there is a phone.
At home we have a tablet computer because my Father is a wealthy importer of car related products.
Mainly hub caps from Asia. Now we are working to introduce Black Ice in the country.

Latest update to this from today, Scania has moved the LE's production to Poland. Most frame-parts are pre-assembled in Finland because Pooland is a shit, but they're put together in Poland.

Apparently some customers refuse to buy Scanias buses made in Poland.

idk they're all shitty

America
Pic related

>Toyota Century
utter shit even for a luxury car

>Australia
Nothing says 'stralya like this bad boy. Imagine impressing the sheilas on your way to the construction site by doing fully hectic skids in this sexy mofo

1. Netherlands

Tesla model 3, Spyker, Some older gen Volvo's, DAF trucks, Donkervoort (caterham-esque track cars) and some retard wagons.

Slim picking, we don't really have any car-industry to speak off. Hell, we don't have any kind of manufacturing capabilities.

1- Libya

2- Jamahiriya Rocket

autoblog.com/2009/09/02/libyan-rocket-colonel-muammar-gaddafi-designs-a-safe-car/

It was only a prototype though, since they never actually produced them.

There was a Libyan company that was licensed to build the Iveco Daily and one of their lorries but that's about it

Romania here, Aro 10

It's a pretty fucking strong little 4x4, but devoid of any technology, something like an early Pajero or a slightly worse J70

>Italy

That car has argentinian blood sorry

this

Canada
Camaro ZL1/Z28

>fiat

Polish FSO Polonez bestest

Volvo = sossecontainer

dat peugeot diesel tho

Were is 'here'. Not everybody is an American from the same town as you

Fuark off cunt. Holden shits on your bloody wog chariot.

Rest of the world can't even begin to compete. It's a sports car that actually handles pretty fucking well considering what it is, and it's no more than 100k, and you can use it as a work vehicle and put fucking bricks or timber in the back. There is no Audi or whatever that does that, GMC syclone is utter shit that is just a lowered and souped up silverado anyway.

Horacio Pagani was born in Argentina. His parents were Italian immigrants, so you are wrong. He doesn't even live there and hasn't since before he joined Lamborghini in the 1980's.

1. New zealand

Trekka. A locally built RWD copy if a land Rover. Uses Skoda running gear and has terrible transverse leaf suspension that gets heaps of positive camber as you unload it.

Forgot pic

>Dutchland
>Volvo 340/360

Brazil

Chevrolet Opala
-Mid Size sedan
-Inline 6 that consistently surpassed Ford's 302 V8 and Dodge's 318

That's a shame. From the other side of the Tasman, we have a lot of respect for alot of your engineering prowess. You guys have your shit together on two wheels at least.

Another angle

>not a LaFerrari
You're a disgrace.

>Ferrari
>best at anything
>other than buttraping their customers
>THEN picking the worst gimmick car they made
>instead of the plenty good cars they made

The LaFerrari is arguably the best car ever made.

>arguably

Exactly. Because it isn't.

The Huayra certainly isn't better than the LaFerrari.

Canada

Hellcat

>locally made
This counts technically

Go to
I think you are going to be shocked at what countries have internet

It was good when it was released
It's just that they haven't bothered to update it at all since releasing it

That's the point of a century, and they have updated it over the years but minor stuff

Spain

Pretty much any Hispano Suiza, they were on par with Rolls Royce back then. (Some of them were built in France though)

what went wrong?

Nothing, they just shifted their focus from cars to aviation engineering over time, accelerated by the French division's mandated participation in military plane engine production during WWII.

Another great Spanish brand was Pegaso.

Pretty much what this guy said and spanish civil war (1936-1939) didn't help the brand at all for obvious reasons. Then in 1946 it was nationalized and ENASA was created, which started making luxury cars and trucks under the brand name of Pegaso.