/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, September 14th:
786 – "Night of the three Caliphs": Harun al-Rashid becomes the Abbasid caliph upon the death of his brother al-Hadi. Birth of Harun's son al-Ma'mun.
1791 – The Papal States lose Avignon to the revolutionary France.
1812 – Napoleonic Wars: The French Grande Armée enters Moscow. The Fire of Moscow begins as soon as Russian troops leave the city.
1917 – Russia is officially proclaimed a republic.
1944 – World War II: Maastricht becomes the first Dutch city to be liberated by allied forces.

>News
CK2 - DD23
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-23-more-rules-less-lunatics.968680/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!IkNwBRKR!WI_JYByFpRFzXLx3d1uD2A

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V8
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20160912-austrias-hofer-wants-broader-visegrad-group-central-eu-nations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Based.

'shill'

What's up, you obsessed NEET piece of shit?

threadly reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with international communism

>monkeys
wew

Who should I switch to?

Al-Kangz

Seljuks

whichever one is maronite
Make Lebanon Great for Once

Any muslim in Spain.

Real thread

Long live the Lion Assad

Some Georgian vassal or that orthodox horde if it's still in the game

>playing meme religions

does absorbing clans simply not work in HIP?

t. Pan-Arabist

It does work

Is it normal that I regularly have to use a lot of toilet paper to clean up my asshole? It feels as if I was using sandpaper instead of normal paper and it sometimes even bleeds slightly.

Put water on the paper after you do the initial cleaning.

I'll try. I do usually put water on the last cleaning though.

how does it work then? I thought they were suppose to declare war on you if they say no.

>not having a bidet in your bathroom to use IT in conjunction with toilet paper

AMERICANS, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Doing the Iddah stuff was actually easiest thing to do, though I still need to do the icons. The trait forces the woman not to marry for a time, depending if she's pregnant, widowed or just divorced. Iddah doesn't happen if you divorce and have absolutely no children.

That's fag shit and I'm not American

>that's fag shit

stay fucking dirty and literally butthurt then

>niggers think just TP is enough to clean yourself after taking a shit

absolutely disgusting

What's a fun Muslim start for someone who has never played them in ck2?

ETA for mod?

While I was searching for a good icon I also ripped off the "blind by old age" stuff from the GoT mod.

Anywhere I can get ahold of some Reapers Due pedophilia

The old archive only covers up to conclave

Finally, I was reading on eunuchs and how harems worked and I ended up doing the "Captain of the Harem Guards" position. While not marked as an important (it won't give you a pop up notifying you to employ someone) job, it's actually pretty important. It stops anyone from using the seduction focus in any female in your court.

No ETA.

wait for Cuck to post you pedo

He doesn't post any new shit, he just copies what archivebro did

Search archivebro trip in the Veeky Forums archive

Am I supposed to download all of those files for the eu4 download ?

have you tried reading the OP you double nigger?

Where do I download the Veeky Forums archive?

@154776126
Nice bait

hownew.ru

Why is it on a russian site? And it doesn't even work.

What could be done to improve crusade AI in CK2? Jihads end up winning 75+% of the time because it's usually one caliphate that can raise huge stacks, but for crusades it ends up being a bunch of 1-10k stacks constantly disembarking and getting kicked back into the sea a week later. It's one of the worst mechanics in the game, even though it's in the fucking title of the game. Thoughts, /gsg/?

there's literally a link in the OP that leads to a russian forum where you can download all the paracucks games if you're too retarded to fucking torrent shit

GOOD GOD YOU RETARD

While it is a silly way for things to work I think it should stay that way for now, as crusaders should only win and remain stable if Europe is peaceful and stable

Events that grant free stacks to participants of crusades, simulating peregrines and hedge knights.

t. muslim kike

just give it all to the holy roman empire of german nationality

>downloading anything made from russians

Do you want to get butt fugged so hard?

The position obviously needs an eunuch and it's a full time position, so no rulers of any kind.
Without it the harem is not considered to be secured and isolated.

Not even your courtiers can seduce them, though I didn't stop normal events that might create lovers. I'd like to leave a small chance of it happening, but stop specific targeting like the AI does.

As a ruler though, you can still seduce anyone in your court. You still command the eunuchs. If you want to seduce someone in someone's else court, you will need to assassinate the eunuch guard.

Since getting eunuchs is kinda random, I might have to do something about creating eunuchs out of captives.

Yes I do but that's beside the point.

>le all russians are leet uber haxxorz

laddo, who the fuck do you think even makes the fucking cracks? you'd be all buying games like the good fucking goys you are if it wasn't for the based russians and chinese

just enable castration and blinding for non-byzantine cultures

>not playing your ancestors religion and wreck mudslimes and jews so hard they cant even start either.
Do you even old gods.

*tips thunder deity*

Is it possible for a mod to fix vic 2's economy
Why hasn't there been a mod focused solely on the economy and not adding decisions or events

Its called Robmod

The economy isn't broken.

Robmod is trash.

Okay, why do people hate HoI4? I know it's bad, not saying they are wrong, I just want to know the reasons out of curiosity, because I myself can't pinpoint exactly why I don't like it.

where do you live?

>The economy isn't broken.

It's more complicated than that. I will need to do a custom decision because eunuchs are made when the target is not a teenager. So he doesn't have all the associated hormones of being a man and all that. Also because he needs to be completely obedient to its master.

If you castrated an adult he's technically not an eunuch, he's just castrated. He'd probably murder your wives or you for what you did too.

The other problem is that Muslims are technically forbidden from doing it, especially on other muslims. They usually bought eunuchs from African slavers. Granted the prohibition wasn't strictly enforced during the medieval ages and a lot of jews had jobs as castrators in damascus but you get the point.

It's functional enough considering it was made by Paradox.

>The economy isn't broken.

Do explain what's broken then.

so close laddo

>christians were forbidden from paying interest so jews became bankers
>muslims were forbidden from castrating to the jews did it

Why is it always the jews?

You know, sometimes I hate wicky.

this is the part where you savescum

>Why is it always the jews?
They always do the dirty job no one else wants to do.

>PDM

RezMar (guy who cracks most paradox shit) is based and used to post here but /gsg/s gone to shit

what was he like

He doesn't crack shit, the cracks he always used were made by actual scene groups or other people.

CPY is Italian, Skidrow no one knows, 3DM are chinese. I don't think there'a a single organized russian scene group.

He came here twice to shill his stuff hours after it was released here already.

ah well, that makes sense. i remember reading about ethiopia being a popular destination for boys to be sent for castration.

well, you should just have that be an option on imprisoned males below a certain age, with the requirement that there be a non muslim character in the court/realm or something. then you can rip the code from HIP coronation to make that specific non muslim castrate the poor kid, which would then make them a valid eunuch with a specific flag.

or you can just have a decision similar to "find court physician", though it is a slight chore to have to do it manually since everyone dies like mosquitos. maybe make it fire like the qadi event, when you don't have a eunuch guard you get an option event to buy one?

t. prestige PRO

Please. That number is low compared to what you can get if you truly focus on it. I spend most of the game w/o romanticism because I was too busy raising my literacy and industrializing my little states.

My entire post, wasted in the old thread.

DAMMIT

Long live the Austrian Empire! Long live Leithania!
france24.com/en/20160912-austrias-hofer-wants-broader-visegrad-group-central-eu-nations

>wasted in the old thread.
What does it matter, it's off topic anyway. Go to

t. /leftpol/

Are eu4 players pushing the "vic 2's economy is broken" meme?

>doesn't include slovenia and croatia

it's shit

I believe it's very valid. There are modern day mods for various games and I believe Leithania could be a welcome addition.

Soon, brother. They, too, shall return.

Vicky2 economy, when modded, is fun to play with, but it's shit from simulation standpoint, and each mod usually has one or two strategies that are, well, broken.

I dont think my son understand what it means to be a bishop.

How do I make money as a shitty little duchy lads?

build liquor factories

>EU4
Just blob.

That's what you get for playing meme mods.

Honestly this -> . Oh sure you can go switch to MR, build boats and fuck around with development, but, really, Just eat more land.

But I don't want to blob.

You are playing the wrong game. You are also probably a troll.

>not wanting to blob makes you a troll
Am I in bizarro /gsg/?

>bizarro /gsg/
no, EU4 is nothing other than blob: the game, so anyone who doesn't, unless heavily modding, must be a troll
then again, i don't know, haven't lurked here since conclave release, since i only played v2 and non-gsg for a while
also, not

These rules don't apply for same sex seduction. Society in islam is divided in gender and family, so homosexuals trying to seduce anyone is not hampered by the eunuchs since a woman can enter the harem.

That does make me think about another thing though, close relatives of the owner of the court should have free access to the harem. Brothers, sisters and children were allowed in the harem (and children were oftenly raised in it). What this means is that adulterers will come from close relatives if they use the focus, though they still can come from strangers with the random events.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Problem is, it should only be valid for characters captured during war. Otherwise you will kidnap your vassal's son and castrate him.
There's also the problem of making the disction between eunuch - the guy castrated before he became a teen - and eunuch in the general term - someone that was castrated. It's important because they didn't use byzantine nobles to guard harems, an eunuch is also a slave and is created in specific conditions.

>with the requirement that there be a non muslim character in the court/realm or something.
Well you can just ask that guy on the corner to castrate one of your prisoners, usually the proceeding was done by physicians. I will probably do something like that, but it will be handled by the court physician and he will need to be a non muslim or anyone in your court will need the physician trait and be a non muslim.

>which would then make them a valid eunuch with a specific flag.
That's a good idea. I can make so that instead of a different trait these eunuchs just have a flag.

> when you don't have a eunuch guard you get an option event to buy one?
Yeah something like the employment decisions is what I thought, though I'd like to a more organize slavery system. Women taken for concubines, children could be made in eunuchs. Buying a russian eunuch a pecheneg lord captured and trained would be cool

When will you release this

I don't know.

add Mukhannathuns

We're approaching the endgame.
Should I attack Sweden? I'm allied with them and Netherlands, also have vassalized Holstein and Saxe-Launeburg, but I'm not sure if I can handle them.
I'm going to try and form Scandinavia, plus they have some provinces in America, which I sort of want.
What should I do? I only have a force limit of 85.

Your son looks like Brendan Fraser

I think that's all for the harem guards. The addition is that close relatives either of the host or the target are allowed to see each other, so the eunuch shouldn't interfere with seduction in these cases.
This means that seduction because of the seduction focus will be limited to courts without eunuchs or to close relatives. Maybe I should make a special decision where you tell the court eunuch to spot visits from in-laws, effectively shutting down seduction in your court, but I don't know.

They are already in, they are called fags and have the trait homosexual.

fags still have dicks and do not consider themselves female

>A mukhannath is the one ("male") who carries in his movements, in his appearance and in his language the characteristics of a woman. There are two types; the first is the one in whom these characteristics are innate, he did not put them on by himself, and therein is no guilt, no blame and no shame, as long as he does not perform any (illicit) act or exploit it for money (prostitution etc.). The second type acts like a woman out of immoral purposes and he is the sinner and blameworthy.

He's a fag or he acts/looks like a woman. Eunuchs were considered that sometimes because they were castrated before any hormones so they could retain effeminate characteristics more easily. A mukhannath is a fag, either if he's an eunuch or not. They are already in.