/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #359

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #359

N O A L O V E edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E
Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Sep. 16th - Sep. 17th: Gaphyl, Hildegard, Ernesto, Mikael, Orses, Khirel, Duran
Sep. 23rd - Sep. 25th: Altair, Rudiel, Silla, Vitos, Beth, Vonchi + Lucius
Sep. 30th - Oct. 2nd: Roina, Luka, Vivid Fear, Anael, Niarose, Metatron, Serestia

Current events:
Soccer Spirits Raffle Ticket Event: 9/1 - 9/19
Irin Rival Match: 9/4 - 9/18
Rudy Rival Match: 9/11 - 9/25
Nute Boss Match: 9/16 - 9/18 and 9/23 - 9/25

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

noa a shit

>replacing metatron
There's not a replacement for her, that's why she's in like 90% of good teams, and rest are lucky shtters.
>vonchi, choi and elaine make you win games ez even without all of them in the same team
>metatron everywhere means she lost her value
>even if you don't have her she's not even the most annoying thing in the midline, unlike Victoria and Cuck

meta nerfs when?

Never. This is the future we chose.

Fucking nerf Meta, stupid slut.

Instead of Meta's debuffs those are now dark only totem, there I killed the meta.

Metatron nerfs next patch

I want to hold hands with Uriel!

I want to impregnate Uriel!

>Talk of nerfing dark
End the bullying!

Metatron isn't dark.

Dark has only been getting buffs lately.

Metatron changed to rainbow when? Now affected by all the aces :^)

>IC luka cm
>asslass still gets the ball before her
IC buffs when

>wanting the cheese back
kys abuser

>works one time
>abuse

Found the WWnigger.

ded

dead

I want to NOT CHANGE Uriel

My midline has Meiran - Neraizel - Roina, should I trade Roina for Victoria or Vivid Fear?

Also I have a lucian and an Angela came from mileage, I am using is ace as mostly of my team is ardor/ww, keep Lucian and invest in him or go for Angela?

If you have the room to do so, try moving Nera front, get a Lia and use her CM and ace. Go for Angela.

If you're stuck with Nera CM, then go for Lucian.

Vivid Fear is much better than Roina in either case. Victoria is better than Meiran as well.

Meta has always been an unreplaceable CM. For a very short time we had some other CM's like Lia, Neraizel and Sammy, but each of them still were just a shadow of Meta on their primes.

>tfw CG strat is stronger than ever before

Jury was a great alternative before the nerfs

No access to a Lia right now, so I'm stuck to Lucian until I get her.

My front is William - Elaine - Renee, in case I get a Lia trade Renee for Nera I assume?

I'm too autistic to use something that doesn't benefit from the Ace skill. Do people use those indiscriminate ace skills like, AP + 5%, to be running these rainbow teams I be seeing?

If I had Meta and she was my Ace, there would be nothing that's not either Dark or Light.

Oh yeah, Jury, she had her 15 minutes of fame too. I remember her more as a frontline GK killer.

Generic Ace skills are usually so shitty that most people prefer to use a dual ace that benefits most of the team than a generic one.

There is always Silla, though.

Elaine is a must. Renee vs. Nera depends on how much you value her global totem. Might be best to test both and see which you feel more comfortable with before training them up.

Lia is certainly a better CM, and Angela is a better GK than Lucian.

Hmm so the midline could look like this:
Victoria - Lia - Vivid Fear, would this be the best?
Nera as been a very good CM, she bullies everyone when she's not holding the ball.

For an Angela GK, if you can help me more, what backline should I aim to get?

My back now is Death queen - Virgil - Silk and Kiki as a support.

Guys it's time to drop this dead game and play a better one

Come play the superior monster super league instead.

Does it have cute white haired girls with braids?

>monster super league

You're going to have to prove that there are abundant waifus. If the number of Monsters/Males is greater than the number of Females, its a no go.

Season 3?

Post loot

4 Litre
2 Neris
1 Beelz
1 Kuma
20 5* swirlies

How many waifus can I use at the same time?

>waifus

The backline you have now is pretty good for her. The single unit that will increase her power the most though is Kevin, mainly due to the affection chain. I think it would be best to replace Silk with him once you get him. Once you have quick start, you'll want to replace Virgil with Gayphl or Miho, to bring them on color.

One thing you can also test at this point is using Silk at RM instead of Vivid. They're both to bound to be very strong in that position, with their own strengths.

>2016
>not being a muslim

Shhh, they will hear you. i'm not a very faithful person.

That's got to be the best comeback I've seen to that.

>being a mudslime

>any era
>being a mudslim

Muslim can tap multiple 2D wives and 3D, checkmate.

How can DMYO compete with this?

>not being faithful
disgusting

Gaphyl will be shit to get, he's still a new star, but Miho is scoutable if im not mistaken.

Silk often saves me from 1v1 situations, she is not invested so I don't know if there's some more potential that I am not seeing.

Miho will receive her EE right?... right... ;_;

He is faithful to multiple wives

:^)

>3D

Silk is definitely most at home infront of the striker, but the backline is a little crowded.

You need to have a healer, you need to have DQ, and you need to have Kevin. That basically just leaves Silk or Kiki as your last option.

If I had to choose between the two, Kiki just seems superior.

Eventually it will come... as will Gaphyls.

Maybe I am too reliant on Silk... will try it, I prefer gaphyl, he looks cooler, but if Miho appears on scout now I know.

Is Angela good even without having an active block? I ask this because all my GKs had an active block, I see and face angelas survivng my Willys shoots but they usually have a well buffed up backline.

It's inhuman how good Angela is. Blocks only stop the first shoot, and her conditional shield passive covers that pretty well, and then some.

>I prefer gaphyl, he looks cooler
I hate homosexuals/reddit so much.

The problem is that she has good DR at the start and also keep gaining DR.

Kei/Ronald are balanced because they only get high after taking damage, Isillia and BT are balanced because they lose the DR after taking dmg. But Angela? It doesn't matter, she will always have decent DR but even more in the start.

>get high
high DR I mean :^)

>Ke/Ronald/Isillia are balanced
>1-2hko GKs
thats not balanced

Don't act like BT is any worse, she still gets fucked on in 1-2 shots.

maybe by ardor strikers

any better*

Not a fan of reddit myself, just love a good character, he is good ingame and looks awesome :D

But her shield doesn't disappear after she gets down to a certain % of life?

>not making Gaphyl your self insert and put slutty girls in the same team as him
I thought this was a heterosexual general

My shanti two shots literally every BT. And Shanti isn't even strong.

Not him, but I mostly have trouble with Sharr than William because of her high dmg without critting.

>Shanti isn't even strong
>40% DI/ -40% CR
>high crit damage/pen

@154788965
% DI/ -40% CR
Conditional, only after two shots which isn't the case here. Learn to read, jcock.

>Conditional
>on shoot
why does that matter? it applies with the shot too so it helps for the second shot

>shanti isn't even strong
>bt 1-2 shotted
WWcucks at it again it seems. next they will complain about ardor/light

Ardor/Light nerfs when? Shanti has to crit to deal damage, Sharr doesn't.

Reminder that Nera is the cutest ww. The best ww. Every Nera is better than every other wwslut. This is an undisputable fact. Linmay is a specially a shit.

Buffs for active block gks WHEN?
All of them aside from Jin get 2 shot.

All WWs are great.

>Says the biggest slut of /ssg/

nera is the worst

Has ww replaced thunder as the low IQ element?

>t. Ardor/Light

>t. cuck

Nice falseflagging lightfag.

>need a few more crystals for vitos skin
>game suddenly decides to be mean and not drop 3*'s in free match

I got a littre, a beelz and a nera.
I'm ok with this.

>he looks like gaphyl
Wew.

Has thunder cancer died down a bit?

Cause all you hear about nowadays is ww cancer, ardor/light cancer, and buffswhen Dark.

Damien is ugly as fuck.

yes

thunder is still cancer

WW/Dark is the biggest current cancer, cuck. Right behind ardor/light.

Ardor/Light is the most cancerous

But Light/Ardor is the hottest cancer strat now, Vivid Fear was a good addition for ww/dark cancer but it's still far from making it the top cancer

You mean monoWW with metatron CM with balth passer right

>balth
wew

>i can't read

shura if your poor

I-I was just repeating what you said, in agreement

>shura
wew

use linmay and nera

the only darks you need are metatron and alice

>damage control

>ever seen world meme of kartina?