smitegame.com/new-in-smite-the-odyssey-2017-3-17-pts-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.16 - Fatal Awakening
smitegame.com/smite-console-fatal-awakening-3-16-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/b/b6/Zeus_Taunt_Directed_Poseidon.ogg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reposted from being posted after the bump limit last thread.

Now that a relatively non-edgy, non-shit SOOOSANO skin is out, how should I build him if I want to try the Weebasword?

I know your pain, friend. I did the same thing, but it was a teammate and they kept chatting with me all game and said I was so positive and fun to talk to. Asked if they could friend me, I accepted and now I am terrified of what will happen if they message me again.

How long until the latam people are queued only with each other?

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

>tfw you go 0-7 and they say it's your fault and not that they didn't help you peel

I know some of it was my fault, but really, followup IS a thing. How hard is it to stun a stunned target?

Depends, did you dive into 5 by yourself without warning and just expected your team to bail your ass out?

If you were out of position and got caught out, then that's on you

>vsa3
>vvva
>they do nothing

you need to stop

how do you do xtm, fuck

everyone i've played with are complete fucking retards

Threadly reminder, Pedro is here.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/b/b6/Zeus_Taunt_Directed_Poseidon.ogg

why are jajas allowed

what is the artemis build for mountain?

It's called pick cupid instead

you fap to real traps? ewwww 2d only
Tsuntsun Amaama

Please stop posting about what you're sexually attracted too. It has no bearing on the topic at hand and adds nothing to the general besides padding, and attracting other users who are interested in that content. If you're interested in sexual material, there are multiple boards, threads, websites and other places both here on Veeky Forums and elsewhere where you can post openly and talk freely about these things, but you would be doing everyone a favor by keeping it to yourself or merely discussing it in an appropriate location.

>Thinks futa isn't relevant to smgen.

>expecting anything from a general filled with legitimate homosexuals

>thinks this is a safe place like reddit

You really need to come in terms with this nature of this thread, fella.

>expecting anything from a general filled with legitimate homosexuals

High hopes

how the fuck do you do the fuckin lion round

he does super retarded damage, and wipes the team before we can even get one pillar

Posting best doggo

>Australian
>picks Tyr
>goes 0-12
please stick to your servers russians and jajas are bad enough

>Against team with 3 healers
>No one buys curse
>Or any form of anti heal
>Own guardian bought fucking beads

Could someone explain to me the surge of people using Mediation? I'm stuck with the old school mentality that it was shit expect in Assault.

depends on what mode

I see it in conquest a lot.

>Not all builds need boots

>telling peoeple theres a smite leak on badselfeater

>get matched with Brazilian monkeys 5 games in a row
>in all 5 it's some hue hue who instalocks Susano
>always uses his 3rd part of his 1 to rush into the enemy team
>they all go on a feeding spree
>"gg is lose"
>2 feeds in arena due to this
>1 feed 1 ragequit in joust
>1 feed in siege

Stupid fucking Brazilian monkeys. Get the fuck off my server!!

>make one small comment
>they go apeshit in their reddit level defense, "u mads", "salts" etc.
Why do people do this?

>implying this happened
plebbit may be full of ass kissers but they never insult anybody. They're so fucking beta they just resort to writing a long ass condescending paragraph just to reach one point in a topic.

>defense
>"u mads" and "salts"
>insults

>homo anons in this general in charge of reading

Preferred builds for Xing Mountain?

>Mage
>Hunter
>Guardian
>Warrior
>Assassin

>Mage
Ao Kuang
>Hunter
Hou Yi
>Guardian
Kumbha
>Warrior
Chaac
>Assassin
Thor

Your autism is flaring because you're nonsense lad, I'm guessing you're throwing a tantrum because I talked bad about your safe space :^)

Tfw you will never wring the sweat out of the scrap of cloth Awilix uses to cover her clunt into your eyes and let her yeasty pussy sweat bacteria babies infect and feed on your supple eye meat

jesus christ bring the scat goddess user back that drivel you wrote barely deserves this you

This user gets it.

For mage, Chronos/Tahuti/Dynasty
For Warrior, Jotunns/Brawlers/Urchin
Also, for in-hand warriors, Titans/Qinns/Urchin
Some of these have extra gold left over for a boots 1 or some pots, but that's not really important. Movespeed isn't really relevant in XTM, except maybe a winged blade.

I haven't played any hunters, or in-hand mages, guardians, or assassins yet, so I'm not sure about them. But I do know that Urchin is very valuable, in that you can stack it by the second round and the stacks keep.

You do realize that that was ironic shitposting, right?

>latam in full defense

People who don't build qinns are baffling to me. With round like Arachne or Nox or Loki with their enormous HP bloat, qinns make those rounds trivial. Crit is useless without power and extra crit chance and you don't have the gold to get that going, crit is for late game builds and this puts you mid game.

Anyone have animetiddies.jpg/png?

Okay man.

His nipple is in his armpit what the fuck.

Nth for burning Bryn Apprill, harming Martha Harms, and glassing Caitlin Glass.

guardians should always get it, they build health, and being able to heal your squishies for 600 health makes a difference in teamfights.

for warriors its situational, i would get sprint instead for chasing down targets

Shell prevents more damage than meditation heals, it's just that she'll requires you to know how to play, and med is a bandaid for your fuck ups.

you cant control your teams fuckups, its a guaranteed heal, the enemy can just see shell and save their cooldowns.

also not only guardians can buy shell, that way you have both

Did they buff it? It use to be a sure sign of some shitter back in s1, s2 and early s3.

Other roles are better off with beads or aegis for defensive relics. The guardian gets Shell because the guardian gets Ritual Dagger, and RD doesn't effect med. Yo can't control their fuckuos but you can pay attention and see it coming, and prevent it with a shell.

I want to give Amaterasu my dick milk.

Sounds dumb to me.

>Mage

Anubis, Zeus, Ah Puch, Posiden

>Hunter

Artemis, Huey, Cupid, Izanami

>Guardian

Ares, Fafnir, Ymir, Terra

>Warrior

Guan Yu, Hercules

>Assassin

Nemesis, Susan, Hun Batz

>Physical

Titans Bane, Brawlers (any one), Qins, Crusher (Hunter), others

>Magical

Obsidian, Dynasty Plate, Tahuti, SOMETIMES Soul Reaver

>Tank

Sov, Urchin, Heartward, other situational items depending on the warrior or guardian.

I believe that I am cursed when I get mercury. I always get an afk or a complete and udder loser for a teammate that reverse carries when I am mercury.

Okay ignore me and keep building med because you can't read when you should shell, which is the support equivilent of building AMC as a mage because you can't hit basics.

It's free, that's why.

Before it was shit because you had to spend 900 on it where you could spend 900 on le 90 sec CD CC immunity anal beads

Also you used to only get the heal at rank 3.

I don't build med. I'm not the one you were talking to. I think it sounds dumb because a guardian always getting ritual dagger is dumb to me. Also, even in pro games; I see shell get popped at dumb times, but I almost never see med popped at dumb times. It's the less risky option.

can anyone boost me to round 25 pls?

>been smurfing for a day
>already getting paired with players with an elo of 2600 or more
nice matchmaking hi-rez. I don't know if the other players are shit either, what am i supposed to be getting out of this?

smite guru =/= elo you mongolic, cancerous retard.

user, that's not his armpit.If your armpit is located around that area you should probably go see a doctor.

(you)
I must've stomped you on the way up for you to e this angry. kek, stay in bronze faggot

You could not be more wrong about reddit. Reddit Loves to complain about EVERYTHING. The only ones who get downvoted there are those who so much as imply they are against their current popular opinion. It doesn't matter if they are wrong, the only thing that matters there is if you say what they want to hear or not.

Skin idea, skin idea, skin concept, shitty 3rd grader drawing. Who am i?

Who /GoodTeamwork/ and /NotAShitter/ here?

My team was Poseidon Cupid Anubis Fafnir Hun Batz

Protip: Winged blade is a good item for tankin/kiting the bashful lion

>there are people who solo queue xing tians mountain and expect to get past the chronos round

I got to 30 with a group of friends. If you did it with randoms then that's some serious shit, nice one.

I solo queue and the Chronos round isn't the hardest, it's the Loki round.

>game is down

They better be adding Foxy Amaterasu's VP.

when fuck does ps4 get this????..

next week, like every single patch you fag

what time next week cock sucker faggit

the same day as every single patch you utter retard, i'll let you figure that out

Has terra even gotten decent R34

No

God Dreamer looks so fat and sad

We should really put patch schedule in the OP

you'd still get console mongs asking what happened when it goes off schedule, which does happen from time to time.

>implying people read it

Loki rounds is just grouping as a team and running in the same direction. and the squishes need to aegis his ult that appears on the third decoy against the lowest health teammate.

On last patch notes they said that your ranked division will be adjusted by your elo. I have 1780 elo according to smite guru. What division is that? I'm in gold 1 currently

The last decoy always hits whoever gets ulted, if everyone is moving as a group then all the decoys pop on them and they just die.

smite guru is not your ingame elo

I am so very envious of you user. Xing is my main and that's like a badge of honor and great looking.

Just wait until all the inevitable whiners on reddit get it nerfed then you can get the avatar soloQ

Do you guys think that Hi Rez will do that Demon Osiris skin? It looked pretty cool desu, especially in comparison to the other shitty community artwork.

>tfw like game
>tfw like game so much i got the god pack like two years ago
>tfw my friends refuse to play with me
>tfw never play because don't like playing alone

does anyone wanna be my friend

It always been adjusted by your elo. At the end of S1 when elo was still open to public I had ~1800 and that placed me into plat 3 during S2. Despite three man premades of huehues ruining me games I still recieved more TP for winning than losing so I would assume that ~1800 rating is around P2-D5. But smiteguru can be really different from your real elo so you can only look for how much your tp change from winning and losing matches and make judgement on what league is it trying to get you into yourself.

Still a better soap than the young and the restless