Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/20749127125?page=4#67
youtube.com/watch?v=p8YPI3Zwd7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOW DO WE FIX SHAMAN?

wait for the rotation

just lost 9 taverns in a row, kill me

so is the patch just no coming this month or are they waiting for Kripp to kill himself?

It was meant to come out 13/9 but "problems" occurred apparently.

Blizzard said they'd do the Arena Patch + Welcome Bundle as soon as they can

Here's a story to tell your friends

>Leaper + Warper + Tracking

Suggest a better brawl trinity.

They said in TWO weeks in twitter.
They can't into code or fixing.

Are there any good decks with Curator that you are currently using on Ladder?

is netdecking evil

Where did they say that?

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/20749127125?page=4#67

That's the only thing I've seen them talk about it

Refresh, they put it some hours ago and there's a rant thread on reddit about that.

Last I tried, Dragon Warrior works because you can fetch Fierce Monkey and Finley.

Curator isn't too shabby himself, since it takes two huffer off cow to kill him.

kind of

>tempo storm has aggro shaman as number 1
>listed as 40 to sub 40 percent vs 60 percent of the deck

I don't get it

It's the only way you'll learn how decks work and understand why, then you can experiment, try your own etc,

>Tempostorm
You know they just ask a bunch of legend players to give their opinions and then form it into a barely cohesive article right?

>use mechwarpers to get my 5 easy wins
>ah fuck it, lets try yogg druid for fun
>nothing but mechwarpers kicking my ass

karma i guess

I'm not seeing either

inherently yeah
people get a weird ego from playing good decks made by other people
but in reality, they didnt do shit other than basic math aka hearthstone gameplay

No.

But it's like people that only know how to post copypasta to be funny.

It's the internet. You're anonymous. But still so afraid to try something different.

Just refresh, don't be stubborn about it, is just a click user.

>cho deadly poison backstab against ice block / frostbolt / ice lance cancer mage
>put out two chos and cuck their entire hand with backstabs and deadly poisons they can't use (I backstab my own chos)
>they concede

>mill druids insta conceding whenever they see Prince Malchezar
I'm really beginning to love this card for everything outside of ladder

There are people who still unironically follow Memestorm's meta snapshot?

Holy shit this discard lock brawl.

Drawing your entire deck and winning by turn 4 is fucking amazing.

Imagine if Soulfire still costed 0.

Imp + Soul + Fist? How do you deal with mechwarper?

>netdecking is bad :((( ?
>yes it is :(((((

SHUT THE FUCK UP

AND

READ

THIS

(PIC RELATED)

AND STOP BEING SHITTERS

HOLY SHIT

IS ALWAYS THE SAME TIMMY "DISCUSSION"

FUCKING RETARDED SHITTERS

Just ran into one, got damn it's pretty strong even with the 1/3rd chance for discarding silverware golem.

Meanwhile I can't get Barnes to fucking draw Blood of the ancient one to save my life

this
use the vastly superior vicious syndicate data report that uses real statistics instead of the opinions of random legend players and comes out in 1 week intervals instead of random times

>silverware golem
get that trash out

doesn't it lose to hunter mech spam and frost mage?

first for kripp is a cuck

>ALL CAPS MAD!!!!11
did we strike a nerve, reddit? netdecking on a children's dicerolling game is the pinnacle of autism and mental retardation

fuck this unbalanced shit brawl

>i changed one or two cards
>it's my deck now i'm so clever

netdecking makes you worse at hearthstone in the long run.

>looking at decks to see what you're up against
good
>copying a deck and playing it while flexing your rank
retarded

you're a shitter and need mental gymnastics to convince yourself that copypasting netdecks is what good players do.

Of course it's unbalanced.

It's one of the best brawls to grind out quick wins

Hunter is probably the worst matchup but it's still winnable, you need some lucky draws and discards to kill him fast enough. I haven't met a single freeze mage.

The good thing about discard lock is that it shits on literally anything but hunter, and the brawl seems full of mill druids (at least on EU).

>gadget + growth

You were lucky he didn't throw mechwarper at you.

>"""""competent""""" engineer just does what everyone else does because it's easy and requires no creativity of their own
>gets steamrolled by """""incompetent""""" engineers who are insightful enough to create their own meta breaking decks
nice analogy.

your garden variety, run of the mill, netdecking ladder shitter never does any research of their own and never contributes anything to the game. they just look at what their favorite streamer does and plays that deck until they move on to the next flavor of the week. meanwhile, the truly talented deck builders are farming these ladder shitters with their own innovations. you call them """""incompetent""""", but really they are just working on their next big idea while you're busy jerking off to those little hexagonal numbers next to your name.

i was also running innervate. i call it the kill yourself because you are playing hearthstone deck

FUCK THIS GAME
Run now 4times in a row in controll warrior.
Brawl Autowin 1v4 of my minions and he win..this now 3times,
Fucken yogg i lose...two times call of wild...come one...

warlock/shaman quest.
what do on brawl?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

ancestral call + y'shaarj + newdeathwing

discolock

What's the best build of Discard Warlock in the brawl? Soulfire, Malchezaar's Imp, Fist of Jaraxxus, Succubus, and Silverware Golem are all valid options, but you can only have 3 of them.

Soulfire, Malchezaar's Imp, Fist of Jaraxxus

I had 4 Imps on board in a game and milled the fuck out of myself. Don't do that

poorfag and casual-ishfag

Malchezaar's Imp, Soulfire and?

basically this
if you want to play succubus or silverware you might as well just play mechwarper decks

how is 2/3 of the deck being legendaries 'poorfag'

nice meme word regurgitation

Try a REAL brawl deck, fags

Pretty sure he's calling himself that fampai

Are there any pros or streamers that don't hate the game? They all either look fed up/dead inside with hearthstone but it's their only way to get paid so they play anyways

oh, well he's fucked then because even the brawls are p2w in this game

>barnes
i got fed up with barnes pulling himself

holy shit, guy has prince malchewhatever and his deck was 59 cards in the brawl

I guess mill has to concede

Holy shit, how can Reynerd be so fucking pissed about Yogg. I have lost maybe one game because of Yogg and every other time, which is a lot of times I might add, he has been an absolute fucking joke. I literally cannot stop myself from laughing every time he's played and just completely fucks over my opponent game after game.

>brawls are p2w in this game
One of the strongest, if not the strongest deck in this brawl consists of 1 common, 1 rare and one basic class card.
I don't see how it's p2w.

because he gets the opposite results.

It's a literal gamble with yogg, but it seems to be leaning towards being more beneficial then harmful as of late for people that play it

What do you guys think of armor smith bloodhoof brave whirlwind for brawl?

>Malchezaar's Imp, Soulfire and?
Discard Golem or Discard Fist.

>I have lost maybe one game because of Yogg

>I have lost maybe one game because of Yogg
why lie on an anonymous image board...?

>fully control board all game, 4 sticky minions with lethal next turn
>opponent yoggs
>secret tree with one of them being ice block, animal companion, cotw, shield block, heal for 8
>mfw

ye I was saying I couldn't do that because I'm a poorfag

don't have fist, golem is working nicely

It's because is an otherwise unwinnable situation a player can just dump this and suddenly win the game / flip the advantage all for just playing a standard amount of spells.

It doesn't have to be reliable because it's an Oh Shit button

Discard fist is better because it ruins the day of any Druid mill who doesn't have a perfect draw. I learned it the hard way.
Discard Golem is bad because it gives me a target for Naturalize while having a minion to hit your face for free.
Fist on the other hand forces me to use naturalize on my murlocs, while opening my face for the first.

Why would you ever lose because of yogg
If you're winning, don't play him
If you're losing, he did not cause you to be in a losing position

????????

my user surely can't be this retarded

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why am i retarded user

i found a rare historical gem

youtube.com/watch?v=p8YPI3Zwd7w

Why aren't you guys farming with tracking mech hunter?

it's not just this brawl, and you know it

not being able to play dishlock this brawl is just one small piece of the overall picture

did you even read everything you quoted?

There are better games so spend my time on

was a bit vague my b tho

>twilight drake gained attack and hp from the battlecry
damn

>literally nothing but aggro and zoo lock with some hunter mixed in when I'm playing aggro shaman
>switch to control warrior who has an increased win rate against them
>suddenly token druids out the ass, which aggro shaman is strong against

HMMMMMMMMM

>tfw your hand is flooded with fists

>that turn 5
what a shit warrior deck that can't kill from that state, or was execute not a thing

Magic is killing me with these nice arts. About the actual mechanic of that card, I believe this is something that could work very well in HS since you can make it automatic (and its NOT rng based, oh boy!).

execute was a thing but that's what a lot of decks from 2013 look like

opponent has no card draw but doesnt give up despite not having enough burst to kill me
he continues to draw ice block 5 turns in a row
why do people waste their time like this?

This is kinda fun

>"Winning" is the only metric a deck can be measured against.

Shut up Spike.

seems nice, also its weird seeing all these random cards that apparently got nerfed in earlier patches, like the "give taunt to all minions", the drake, and some other time in another video I saw apple on your head be a 3/2 which is ridiculous

some more common/unco constructs with nice arts just because.

Although I prefer when Noah paint's scenery, I really like the art + what the card actually does combo

>that shield for argus sfx
I have never heard that before

Easiest tavern brawl to make 100g per day, even if you dont have much time to play.

>play this
>double mirror image
>2 mana pyroblast with a 3/13 body
???????????????

>another video I saw apple on your head be a 3/2 which is ridiculous
that was 5 months ago