/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #262
"Myroid Highlight: Momiji" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but I'm Momiji! Awoooo~!

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d
>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

First for DB when?

But the art is shit though.

But I want more boys!

Who?

I think it's time we move to the mobage gen or something. Apparently all the masters that finally dropped the game were the shitposters. These threads can't seem to survive too well when things are peaceful. Plus only a handful mkg still wake up their girls or change outfits. What are you still playing for?

The problem is that back when I made replacement threads they all died before bump limit, and this was before, during, and after the great shitpostening
So I don't make them anymore

Dying ahead of time is natural, but I don't recall seeing as much 'ded' posts back then. There's nothing to talk about or not enough people talking unless a higher number of people are active and interested in their damn girls again. And the lurkers are too afraid to join the spreadsheet and visit the few that wake up now more than ever, which is odd because we have been at peace.

Either Steven or Kami have to start the second great crusade.

Steven seems pretty nice, I think it may be Kami or some random twitterfag that makes those occasional lowercase snide remarks about girls when they are posted. But again, there's not enough participating people to bully, and none of them act cancerous enough to crusade upon except the rare stray newfags that quickly go away anyway.

How can I become poplar?

Well that depends, are you skilled at photosynthesis?

Mandrake girls.

How long do you usually wait when trying a new eye type to let it settle in?

Can we get Shara's hair streak in US yet or should I crawl back in my hole for another year?

Nope.

Well then

Douglas J. Falcon's. You should get to know everyone's girls.

MCC is the main game, but it isn't the only game here, y'know.

MCC is /mkg/'s support. The majority play it and the majority of the posts are about it. There's usually less than 20 posts per thread about DG and AB. Discussion about DB may pick up once it launches but I know that won't be for long. Like someone said before, males are mostly uninterested in playing boy dress up games, while more females enjoy dressing up girls and boys. There is mostly straight males in this general. DG had it's peak in discussion when everyone was testing it at launch. I assume not too many have maintained their interest in DG or else it could've been /mkg/'s secondary support. I'm not saying those games are worthless, it's just a fact that renewed interest in MCC would keep this general alive in a better way other than oldfags and fairyanon making sad bumps. Or everyone could go back and play DG again or try out AB, I don't know.

In fact, let's make it happen. Go back to your DG account or make one if you haven't and see how things are. And go install AB and try it out. Post results. We won't catch AIDS for dressing up a guy with free gacha rolls and taking a look at the event. Probably.

Is it just me or have the MR rates for the event in DG been nerfed?

I thought they got buffed, actually. Rolled 3 within 4 sets of 10 rolls.

I tried AB a couple of weeks ago. I just didn't like the art and the UI.

Post your abandoned boy

Will middle event boosts be the new trend?

Can someone help explain how the Exchange Points for the new DG event work? The wording is a bit unclear. So as I understand it, the only way to get Exchange Points is through purchasing Lucky Bags, which give you 100 points each, or 600 if you open five. That seems incredibly expensive. So I hope I'm misunderstanding something.

Those points are for the Lucky Bags only.

That's exactly how it works. It might also interest some people that the MR/SR contents are in fact 6 months' worth of those limited-for-that-month-only outfits from the NP gacha -- the ones EN missed.

>Finally put elf ears in the game
>price them at 350 NP

I'll admit it, I'm actually upset. For the one year anniversary I wouldn't mind throwing down some money, but that is just way too much.

Or you could get lucky and roll it for 70. Heh.

The worst part is that I almost want to try. Which in turn makes me want to quit playing this game. It's a total bullshit move on their part. Elf ears should be some premium thing you can give any character, like eye colors or hair. Not some crazy-expensive timed exclusive.

It's a shame they aren't giftable. I got 1 with some leftover NP, but if I had more I'd definitely be gifting them, if it were possible.

It's happening again

I've classes, what's your excuse /mkg/?

Where the moe at?

FD's having its own Kiss of Princess colab.

Does anyone know when Dream Boyfriend is coming out?

The problem with suggesting checking out DG again is that it's literally exactly the same as it was back then. The only -real- difference is that more people have more outfits to choose from. The events are all exactly the same with different text, the daily routine is the same, the chatting dialogue takes a few bars of stamina to see it all but that's nothing.

It's unfortunate, but there's just nothing to talk about with DG.

Keep in mind, you're getting 3 items with each bag, the points are additional. If you open a set of 5 and get the items you want (No dupes remember) then the points are just wasted, or it can get you one MR if you didn't get the one you wanted. That's essentially 16 items at that price.

280 NP, and that's assuming you buy lucky bags one at a time and don't happen to get them before buying 4 bags.

In dollars, how much would 300NP be?

$22.50 for 320np, or $24.09 for 350np
Yeah, way more than I'd be willing to spend, but for a lot of whales that's nothing.

You seem pretty nice too, senpai.

"Crusades" are just a nice way to say "shitposting", right?

>Apparently all the masters that finally dropped the game were the shitposters.
Ragtag and Steven are still here.

It was used in a derogatory way except by the largest fags in the thread

>tfw got the A Very Private Tutor RR, tailored it into an MR

Good for you.

P

E

L

A

D

Events are even more exactly the same, actually. They removed event-specific dialog in favor of unlockable scenarios, of which there are three per event and the last is all but impossible without drinks/tie ups.

>may be Kami
not me senpai im not that kind of guy. Beside I'm in the GTAO sphere right now so I can't even have too much tabs open without my pc crying about low memory usage (7/8gb tough shit, might get another 4GB stick or two on my birthday though)

Stale memes son. Try harder next time.

I'm not sure about Steven, but Laggen is as big of a shitposter as Ragtag.

Aren't Laggen and Ragtag the same person?

You would think so, but other then their shitposting style they're totally different.

Only at night.

Is MCC really that different? I tried checking it out, but it just seemed like DG with a shittier UI and an art style that I liked less.

MCC has a more fleshed out personality system and events/event dialogue, but if the rest of it turns you off that much you might not last long enough to care.

>MCC has a more fleshed out personality system and events/event dialogue,

Would you mind going into this a bit more? My one big problem with DG is that the social interaction is pretty limited in scope and tends to repeat a lot.

You'll definitely get repetition if you limit yourself to just talks with your girl, the event dialogue tends to flesh out the personalities chosen for your girl(s) better. It also cycles through each of your girls, so you dont have to swap to see them talking.
Events are generally as long, but they tend to be more involved, such as minigames or being able to choose which stage parts to go to, plus when you meet a friend's myroid during events it shows them to you, so you get a more personal "meeting" feel, like you're all in the event together.

I feel bad for spending $5 on a mobile game. But at least I got some nice stuff out of it.

MCC personalities are simply more fun and exaggerated.

cute

Interesting. Do events cycle around? Or are they like DG and once they're done that's it?

All the Ambition games visit events once and never again, but gachas outside of events do get revived as long as they were released english side.

Those wings look so out of place.

The exaggeration can be a downside sometimes, like Crybaby literally crying all the time in socs.

I'm sure some people like it.

That's about what I thought, thanks for answering. Does MCC have monstergirl items at all? Or is it just cat and elf ears?

You've got cat, dog, fox, tanuki, demon and wolf ears and tails plus a mermaid outfit always available, sometimes other stuff shows up too (there was a gacha with a squirrelgirl outfit and a monstergirl gacha with centaurs, lamias, beegirls and dragongirls in it)

>(a monstergirl gacha with centaurs, lamias, beegirls and dragongirls in it)

Alright, I'm sold. Provided this wasn't a one-time event gacha and will become available again some time in the future.

Just checked the list and it is still currently available right now and probably will be for another 2 months at least.

It wasn't from an event. "Beastly Beauties" or something, should still be available now.

Sorry, yeah. I just checked on that. I missed it since I didn't click on the full gacha list. Now to hope I luck out with a ticket or some free AP...

Buy it user, be a good goy.

>Now to hope I luck out with a ticket or some free AP...
Face it. It's not gonna happen.

That's negative thinking.

Moeoi

I feel like the people who name others as shitposters for no reason are the biggest shitposters.

If you're just starting an account, you always get one free play on each new gacha. If you don't get what you want on the first try, consider deleting and creating a new account. There's always the "write a review for a free gacha ticket" too (clicking the link should be enough, you don't even need to write one.)

Also, as we know it, the elf ears are exclusive to that one hairstyle only.

You forgot robot ears, if that counts.

All of them were and are except me, because I was actually trying to figure out who they were so I could remove them from my friends list. But now I don't really care. It's not like you'd ever find out.

Oh, that and offline is one of them. But he also dumps useful information. It's not fair that they get to live double lives like that, pissing in the water we all drink without any consequences. But this is Veeky Forums.

> I was actually trying to figure out who they were so I could remove them from my friends list

Did you?

Without shitposters there would be no point to this general.

>removing living people from your FL
You're the worst.

lmao

I don't shitpost that much. You can tell it's me because I usually mess up some phrasing or something, like including punctuation with spurdo, things like that. Normally I just post when I have actual information to add, or post with images actually from the games.

Eh???

Tell me you're name and I'll say my name, Fairy-kun's and the one managing the pastebins.

Tell me you are name

Meant to greentext that. I'm a big grammar nazi.

Keikaku dori, Ningen-san no baka.

That's also bad grammar.

i wish scarfboi drew more

Isn't he dead?

He's skeletal now, he hangs out in the discord with his inhuman rattling

Spooky.