NA
GOYIM
na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000022908/

FAQ:
>is this general worth keeping alive
no
>where do I find real human beans to platoon with
ask in the Veeky Forums channel
>if I dont want to ask in the thread cuz im socially anxious where do I look up tanks
tanks.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwVc0E52aq4
youtube.com/watch?v=dgCUtLYPpwE
console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-events/girls-und-panzer-operation/
wotblitz.com/en/news/pc-browser/events/gup-2-event/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for ich fan club

Slow tanks are a mistake

>We will be fixing a lot of vehicles, there’s a lot of things to be corrected with the British. We are not satisfied with how the British tanks work and there’s something we must do about it, we already have plans.

Anglophobe's at WG going after the brit line again.

>someone thanking veterans
How do I properly trigger them? Telling them they're dying for a bunch of ungrateful jews and that I work as a part time suicide bomber seems to not cut it anymore.

Who is your ideal crew /wotg/ ?

My teams fill me with physical disgust

Old El Halluf was so much better for scouting

You talkin original, 2nd, or current el halluf?

2nd I think, once they added that hill/village in middle

Every fucking game bottom tier 15 to 1
And I bet WG wonders why NA is fucking dead

When should I stop using the derp on the O-I line? From the O-Ni onwards?

use it on the o ho but not the o ni

only constant is you :^)

Is there a tank as broken as the OI exp tier for tier? I feel horrible for using it and my crew isn't even 100%

Cruiser III

Kill yourself faggot

Why the oho and not the oni? Doesn't the oho get a better 10cm gun over the oni?

the oni's 10cm has better penetration tier for tier than the o ho's, the o ho has the o ni's 10cm with the oni's premium round as standard and no actual premium round, so its penetration is shit. The o ho has a much shorter reload on its 15cm than the o ni's, which is no better than the oi's

>t5 malinovka
>a little t3 yolos into our base and no one manages to kill him until 10 of our teammates are dead
I don't know how to feel about this

What's the general consensus of the type 4 vs the type 5 tier for tier? Type 5 doesn't seem to be an overall improvement over the type 4, so it should be better to stick with the type 4 in tier 9 than going up a tier?

>tfw scheduled server maintenance hits up and you can't post a post game report from in-game

Just looking pen and paper stats they seem so close it's not worth moving up. I'd rather play a t9 and bull the fuck out of pref 8s than get into even more matches with t10 skycancer

short answer: stick with the type 4

the type 5 crosses the threshold of being nearly impenetrable frontally to tier 10 med/heavy guns that aren't firing premium rounds (from around 250-260 frontal flat on the type 4 to around 260-270 frontal flat on the type 5), but at that tier it does not matter because no one has any reservations about firing those prem rounds. this armor then does not make up for the stiffer competition. a lot of tier 7s and 8s have no chance of penetrating you with premium rounds, so the type 4 is a lot better tier for tier
the big benefit that tricks people into buying the type 5 is that is has 850 more hitpoints. that's an insane jump, but it is negligible when you consider that the tier for tier armor difference counteracts that gain in hitpoints. In a tier 9 game the type 4 will bounce enough low tier shells that you may as well have that extra 850 hit points

>the last arty alive on your team decides to drag out the match instead of pointing his gun at a wall and blowing himself up

It's habbening.

>console only
its not habbening

Nake way, best crew yet

That's what I thought. Kinda disappointed cause I like the type 5's design overall better than the type 4 even though it's only really a lowered rear hull.

What the fuck is this?

It's a Lancaster Armoured Car.

hmmm

BESTEST

M3 GMC when?

wat.

I installed that mod that shows how much arty damages you, but I have no idea how to reset it. Anyone know?

event playable vehicle, it's a shame consoles get mark I instead

amazing to think that 100 years has passed since self powered armor fighting vehicles came about

soon enough we'll be looking at 100 years since man walked on the moon

Affordable civilian space travel when?

>try playing anime heavies
>every fucking match has 3 shitters in fast firing arty riding my dick
I want off this ride

you mean we don't get to play with the quintessential tank that everyone thinks of as being a tank from the first world war?

>0.9.15.2
Fucking faggots released another micropatch breking all my cheat mods

What the hell are anime heavies?

youtube.com/watch?v=qwVc0E52aq4
yep, just the armoured car
consoles:
youtube.com/watch?v=dgCUtLYPpwE

>bawwww i'm too stupid to rename 0.9.15.1 folder to 0.9.15.2 bawwwwww

that never works for me

heavy tanks that originated from the anime "gup", but wg decided to put them into their game because there is significant fanbase overlap between the two

Been there done that, it doesn't work this time

Are you on console? I don't see any GuP heavies. Are you talking about mods.

>map has 1 side which can decides the match 95% of the time
>team lemmings the retard side

>first thing you do is find a ramp and yolo into the enemy

No seriously, I don't get it. Posting meme images isn't helping either.

that's a battlefield 1 tier fight

what a joke, and here I was expecting renaults, mark1s and that box fritz halfheartedly slapped together duking it out across a barren, hell blasted waste

So what version is this? All I see on console is the angler pz4. Blitz apparently has the kuromine tiger. Are you on blitz?

pleasure playing with you gentlemen :^)

>meme images

>enemy capping out base
>arty lining up a shot in that direction
>enemy is spotted by friendly light tank
>arty waits until the timer hits 0 to take his shot
>it hits of course
these fucking teams

So are you gonna tell me what these anime heavies are. There are none on the pc version.

Island chink heavies = anime heavies

taiwan?
so the type 64?
that's not a heavy tank!

just leave already

How was I to know you're talking about nip heavies. I thought they actually added in gup tanks as premiums like wows has arpeggio collab ships.
In fact, console and blitz actually have them. So I thought you were talking about those.

>not knowing island chinks
hownew.ru

Please, it's not that farfetched an assumption that they would do a collab with an actual premium instead of just mods.

>not understanding when someone feigning ignorance for comedic effect

Nearly shit myself on this one

the Taiwanese are the island chinks though

>not wanting anime collab tanks from gup like how wows has arpeggio ships
What are you even doing on this board.

who /stuck/ here?

but the arpeggio ships and characters actually look good. the gup stuff looks objectively awful

console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-events/girls-und-panzer-operation/
wotblitz.com/en/news/pc-browser/events/gup-2-event/
HD PC version when?

>1915 armored car
>handles like a cheffee sport

>I was only pretending to be retarded: the post

(You)

What the fuck, as soon as xvm stats damage- and hitlog are missing i play like a total tomato

what the fuck

this WWI game mode is often very hard to win as defenders

>tracked in the middle of the open about 45 degrees clockwise of where a td is and 200-300 meters away
>no cover, we're both spotted
>he's a braindead td """"player"""" and never notices me, just continues looking where he was
>I shoot him when my track is fixed and get back into cover
>he finally notices me and starts driving straight toward me
>after about 50 meters he gets shot by another person from my direction and turns toward them
>we peek-a-boo him to death
>a minute after he dies he releases his fury into the chat

and by that I mean impossible

>""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""" pick up mark 1 repair kit thinking it's some sorta health pack
>they proceed to drive with said repair kit everywhere except next to the god damn mark 1
>your team"""""""""""""""mates"""""""""""" shoot your tires out in order to get the powerups
>don't even get a decent mission to keep people playing this trash mode
>remove mark 1 from full health by myself, don't even get a medal
on top of that it's not even fun since armored car handles like a shopping cart

it's actually quite easy as long as you let your enemies fix the tank as soon as possible in order to get the next bomb as soon as possible

>tfw you can't load gold since the patch

>top tiers start speaking in spanish, all five of them
>they all die with 0 damage
Moonman, Moonman, can't you see...

it's too bad you can't bomb it while it's stricken

yes yes, latins are the worst

>wows getting a completely new anime collab haifuri for free premium ships
>meanwhile wot gets rentals

>WoT devs being the idiots they are didn't milk GuP for all its worth, with premium versions of GuP tanks
I sure hope they do something for the upcoming GuP thing.

They had a chance to do something with the movie release but they didn't, so I doubt they'll do anything beyond mod skins and shit like they've previously done.

this may surprise you, but human beings don't know what GUP is or care

>I sure hope they do something for the upcoming GuP thing.
What magic do you speak of

>enemy tank holding a road that forks onto two corners
>I'm on one side, two friendlies on another
>he trains his gun on my corner
>friendly tank pops side long onto him and shoots
>friendly tank 2 pops out even further with side exposed to get out from behind friendly tank 1 and get a shot
>gun still trained on my corner
>one of them flanks around him
>he drives through them and starts driving at me
>he rounds corner and I track him before he can shoot me, allies shoot him in the butt again
>he repairs, gets around the corner and shoots me for 480 damage from his 390 alpha gun, damaging my ammo rack and driver
what can one do against such a determined creature

>milking
>weebs
dohohoho it's like you fucking neets got money to begin with, wehrboos is the real gold mine for WG

>tfw actually enjoyed the germ marathon today

guess I need to play the fiddy em more

wait so armored car modo is live in the soviet union?