>Social /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/hhcNZjb

>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 36 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4j0aosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1b8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QqTenp3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

kotaku.com/overwatch-healsluts-turn-playing-support-into-an-erotic-1786553002

Other urls found in this thread:

playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20271526
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey Faggots,

My name is Gabe, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded no-lifes who spend every second of their day pushing stupid ass payloads. You are everything bad in the game. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hexakills? I mean, I guess it’s fun standing next to a car because your stupid toolkits, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures in the hero gallery.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was co-founder of Overwatch and I got the last Play of the Game. What sports to you play, other than punch around the basketball in the spawn room? I also get straight gold medals, and have a banging hot support (She just ulted me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots that should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my support.

>36% club

Wake me up when the total monthly esports earnings for this game is more than my monthly income, jesus christ what a joke.

Good OP
Thank you

Notify me when a single player earns more from only a single tournament than I do every month. What a fucking joke your esports scene is, blizzard.

Learn from Valve

I'm pretty sure its just to show that Junkrat put two of Roadhog's patches right under his ass

REAL THREAD HERE

Send me a text when a tournaments 1st prize exceeds my weekly income. Jesus fucking christ, blizzard has more worth than Valve, yet a single valve game tournament trumps blizzards entire esports history in terms of prize money.

This image is cancer but it came first so fuck it.

that thread
>22:23:30
this thread
>22:15:33

aka FUCK OFF

It's already up to 200k in the US

Is it really that high? I thought it was at 50k per person right now.

Call my accountant when blizzard puts more effort and money into overwatch esports than I do in a single week.

What a fucking joke, "pubstars from each country tourney!!" and putting youtubers in half of each team. Do they want a fucking esports or a garbage player youtube shitfest.

The last one was 100k, the next one at the end of the month is 300k I think

I claim this thread for Junkrat!

Why is 2700~ elo hell? People that won't counterpick, won't go 2/2/2 even when they're obviously losing, genji/hanzo/mccree players everywhere but nobody dying. Fuck

I've started playing D.va in quick play but half the time I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing

you can't really tank, you do tickle damage and you're so huge the enemy team will take a collective shit on you at the first opportunity

all I've been doing is flying to the point through a flank route and trying to survive for as long as possible

tldr how 2 dva?because your in it

Jamison Fawkes!

Is that user from the other day here? I'm curious, how's the fic coming?

friend you seem to have copied my post just to increase the post count on your thread

I don't approve of your shit

Hit me up when a single player earns more playing this game monthly than I do bi-weekly. By average they're getting mcdonalds wage playing this shitty game, and they aren't even good, and nobody is taking this garbage game seriously. Look at Dota and cs:go subreddits, then look at overwatch. Lmao

Jamison Fawkes!
>Is that user from the other day here? I'm curious, how's the fic coming?
It's coming good

Is there a location for tracking Overwatch esports?
I'm having a hell of a time trying to follow which tournaments are happening when.

Guys we need Reaper's edgelord protege lets get those designs on the table.

I know your trollijng but this game is already the most ocmpetitive game to date. I made more last season then I ever did working at Wendys

Post mercys

Oh, that makes a lot more sense. I probably wouldn't read too much into it, though - Blizzard doesn't seem like the kind of company to put in any real symbolism beyond it being a visual tie between the characters (and the only reason they're on the back is because the front is full of patches centered around Junkrat's personal theme).
>inb4 in denial

This is good, seconded.

This game is clearly for addicts.

Win one game, try for more. If you lose you keep trying till you win.

Then you realize you lost 10 in a row and will never reach the same rank you had if you just got off for the day.

Junkrts grenade launcher is actully physically feasible if you think about it

>No propellant to launch the grenades
It's clearly not a spring loaded launcher to boot

Where da smug @

>comp with friends
>lose 200+ skill rating
>queue solo
>7 win streak

tfw blizzard is ruining friendships

Reminder of the real thread

It's propelled by the tire which seems reasonable to do irl it's not like you're launching nades 300 meters in the game

>solo queue
>win streak

Nice meme

So since ranked s2 seems to favor dps now, should i just do nothing but play bastion? will this help me climb out of plat?

>Widowmaker having a widows peak

Smugberry.

I'm not trolling. I make between $1-2k every day, and if a games esports money is less than mine, it's officially a fucking joke.

no

Playing McCree has me gain an extra 10 SR compared to if I just played Rein

I main bastion and all I can say is that he is the most balanced toon in the game right now in the current meta.

>Swiss Hero
>Doesn't speak Züri Dütsch

Merci vielmal, Blizzard.

>Gain enough rating so you literally can't queue with your shitty friends

Feels pretty good man

I don't know if I should be excited or very concerned. It's a little of both desu.

fuck off mountain jew

t. /int/

how high would you pay for overwatch coaching lessons?

>Swiss, French, and British "heros"
>they do not speak Arabic or follow Islam
WTF Blizzatrd

>Friend drops to 1500 rating
>Says shes considering qutting overwatch because her team is always trash and she never wins competitive
>Keeps telling me she needs a team
>My rank is too high to play with her

Thank fucking christ

Amelie has had a rough day and ended up drinking.
Do something to cheer her up.

>on 3 game losing streak
>last game be playing Zarya/Winston
>gold dmg whole game
>get dps and healers to swap roles
>still nothing dies

I don't even know what to do anymore

How do you carry uncarryable games?

Not a fucking penny

Overwatch isnt a strategy game, its a reflex game. Get gud at aiming and reaction times and you're golden if you know how the game works

Imagine how cancerous this game would be if Blizzard made the mistake of including hero bans
>3x3 strat team bans the one hero that was found to counter
>Other team can't stop the 3x3 with only 1 ban.

This. I hate women so fucking much.

If you can't aim I'd suggest you play a different role if your goal is to climb rating

Like if you have shitty aim don't think that you will be able to play dps and get to your goal rank in like a week

I have shitty aim but I main McCree. I don't hit a fucking thing usually but when I do I feel very rewarded. My friends carried me to DIamond and now I get constant hate mail and a few credible death threats.

desu my better and more organised matches are with a full solo team, because anyone can get called out for dumb shit.

>b-but muh stax
>muh safe space

>esports top teams is still just betafags and consoletards
>no real skill anywhere around or to be seen
>games aren't taken seriously, very few viewers
>everyone thinks the game is a joke and its players also

rip overwatch esports. only good players can save it, once they replace the betafags. lmao at literally everyone in top 10 being in the closed beta.

If only this board didn't have such a painful size limit

dick>pussy. prove me wrong

>Hasn't seen GrimReality's McCree, Fragi's Reinhardt, or Mangachu's Roadhog

How do I play as Tracer? I can't seem to pintpoint down the proper strategy yet. Help a g/u/y out /owg/

TRASH BANDICOOT STRIKES AGAIN!

>the two lucios up top
This entire webm

oh fug didn't know there's a limit on rating difference
what is it?
it'll give me an excuse not to play with them

lmao post more dude
right? every. time. top kek

Junkrat!

It's 1k difference until you hit master and then it becomes a 500 difference

sup /r/Overwatch, what is your opinion on Sombra?

Is cute! CUTE!

>he says with liteally L I T E R A L L Y ZERO PROOF
FUCKING PROVE IT STOP SPAMMING THiS MEME

>trash bandicoot
Never heard that one before.

Give me a cartoon scene to cut-and-paste Overwatch into.

Well, I hope you are really happy about your shitty OP, now that the better thread was deleted.

Why don't you iFunnies just fuck off entirely?

>tfw I'm a deaf-mute fucker
>finally buy the game because whatever it's fun i'll live with dying a lot from ultimates
>my mmr is so shit that it takes upwards of 6 minutes to even find me a match
>just instalock lucio always and work with it

I want to play comp for a shiny weapon but I know better from everyone always complaining about how bad I am. I don't want to drag other folks down in anything but quickplay.
But this stupid game is fun and I have nothing better to do.

is there really nothing I can do to get even a little gud?

Google season 2 overwatch and look at the official site you fucko

Any console friends that use the XIM4 here? I want to hear your opinions on it, because i want a better input method, but to still play with my friends

5 facts about Sombra
1. She's a girl
2. Her name is Sombra
3. She's cute!
4. I love her

>trash bandicoot
that was a good one mate

Janitor for fucks sake, if you're going to fuck around delete threads that are made EARLY you dumb slope cunt.

I'm on console, but wtf is that

>In an effort to help provide a fair play environment across all skill levels, we’re implementing grouping restrictions in Competitive Play. In most tiers, players will be unable to group if they have a skill rating difference of more than 1000 from their potential group mates. However, in the Master and Grandmaster tiers, the difference will need to be less than 500, and players who are Diamond-tier or above cannot group with someone who is completing their placement matches.

playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20271526

Only thing I'd agree with is
>no real skill anywhere around or to be seen

Game is almost too complicated. There are like, 19 possible maps they might be playing on, and 53,721,360 possible hero combinations on their team, and that's 53,721,360 x 53,721,360 possible pick vs. pick matchups.

A huge majority of the players are just getting used to working as a team, where players might have wildly varying skill levels even at the pro level that make-or-break strats.

So yeah. Right now it's a clusterfuck. ONE meta has developed and since it's simple to understand people have just dogpiled on it.

>shitty OP
The other thread didn't even link the older thread. It was made by a r/Overwatch tourist whose trying to stir shit up. This thread was made by the nightly thread maker, he's being ironic with the OP pic. lurk moar newfag
Also rules 1 & 2

If you really want, user, you could explain in text chat that you're deaf. You deserve to enjoy Overwatch like anyone else, fuck them.

>bestberry having a hard day

How do you imagine that happening?

But then

oh user..

Somehow the Eichenwald first point choke doesn't feel so impassable anymore.

Sure, and I'm a furry, but only ironically.

user, please...

Her brainwashing slightly wore off for a while.

Furshit belongs on newfag.

Oh frig off

>putting your turrets on the bridge

Low tier Symmetra. You put those fuckers in flank positions

Which overwaifus are canon futa?

That image doesn't even have any furshit, what are you talking about

reminder i'm literally the best mccree on PC