/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General

>News
- Update 1.1.6 now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/433162/

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
challonge.com/outerhaven
espn.com/esports/story/_/id/17547645/the-story-most-viral-meme-smash-history?ex_cid=espnfb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want MacD to sexually assault me.

I can't believe people actually wanted Shantae and thought she had a chance

Iceman is gonna get fucked up by Hugs this weekend.

Falcon is one of the most balanced characters in Smash 4.

Marth is top tier.

Can I get a link for Moxy's discord?

Man this game is dead.

Should we just merge with /fgg/?

Remember when the game was new and Falcon was considered one of the better characters? Besides DLC shit, why did he fall off so hard and next to no one uses him anymore?

They've been slighty nerfing him since the game came out.

Falcon players are generally poor at video games.
Yoshifags are in a similar boat - good character, but no player capable of bringing in the results with him.

Have they really? I don't remember him getting hit in patches.

>Falcon players are generally poor at video games.
I don't buy that at all. Good Falcon players have to mixup their movement to get in grabs and have to make reads for followups and kills. Sure you could be talking about FG Falcons who just run in to grab everytime, but you could say the same for every character if we're going to compare it to the bottom of the barrel players.

>Yoshifags
Come to think of it I don't know any top Yoshi player, but surely there are some that can perform. Yoshi like Ness is at his best in this game so I'm surprised he wouldn't have more results.

>tfw ive always known marthcina was top tier material and nobody believed me, but now that ZeRo put them up there people suddenly think theyre as good as I always knew they were

no both of you and scarflard are bootyblasted scrubs that can't handle spacing

lol pii u....lol 3ds...go xbox one

I've been saying this for months.

Just let it die.

>bootyblasted
I'm not the one with a Charizard dildo up my ass all night.

how does scarflard handle that girth? does his bitch strap it on for practice?

Who do you think you are? You aren't king of this community, fuck off.

>Have they really? I don't remember him getting hit in patches.

They rightfully nerfed both his uair and backair.

Don't forget that moxy killed /ssbg/ by forcing his discord.

And don't forget that moxy let in blatant shitposters into this discord and many of them admit to shitposting in /ssbg/

I want one more balance patch that nerfs cloud a tiny bit. Just so M2K starts bitching about it again.

They still are his best aerials so it doesn't seem like his nerf was that big.

If by bit you mean increases lag on all his moves I'm all for that. Let's give Bayo back some of her old stuff too for more salt.

Uair used to be a reliable stock ender
Bair was like it is now, but a tier better in nearly every category

I don't rememeber enough about the old Falcon but Uair being more of a combo tool now isn't awful at least. He does have to work harder and like most of the cast who does, scares away people looking to win coughCloud playerscough

>I don't rememeber enough about the old Falcon but Uair being more of a combo tool now isn't awful at least

The old Uair was just as good as comboing but also killed at reasonable percents.

>He does have to work harder and like most of the cast
Kek.

I don't think you know what "working hard" means.

t. low-tier player

what does working hard mean if not putting more ffort to doing the same things a higher tier character can do easier?

I'm about to buy Cloud. Time to give For Glory a taste of their own medicine.

/ssbg/ has an OFFICIAL discord now made by Chronos:
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function.

/ssbg/ has an OFFICIAL tournament now made by Falafel:
challonge.com/outerhaven
September 15, 2016 at 7:00 PM PDT

It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function.

challonge.com/outerhaven

If you don't know how to recover it'll be a waste of money. At least buy the cool DLC characters, Roy, Lucas, Ryu, and Bayonetta

challonge.com/outerhaven

Cloud''s recovery isn't even that bad. The only thing unintuitive about it is the descent ledge grab box

Bump

Why aren't people being aggressive in edguarding him offstage if he has a decent recovery? No one should want to let him charge his limit all the time

For one, cloud''s limit charges after everything he does. Two, charging limit has no worry of ever bring punished. And 3, the hit box on his upb Is large and hard to dodge

>upb Is large and hard to dodge
I noticed that he can do it next to someone on stage and it traps you more so than Ike or Kirby its so stupid. There better be another patch to nerf him because having so many safe moves and being able to force approach with limit is retarded

when did m2k bitch about one of the most broken characters in the game getting minor inconveniences?

>8 hours
>33 posts

it's euro hours on a weekday without new content to discuss in a while. personally i'm waiting for someone to break through with cool shulk wins

>its the weekend, its normal!
>its the weekday, its normal!
stay in denial fags

you're mistaken i dont care to keep this place alive or not but it being a weekday early in the US is a valid reason

except that its always dead and this was made way before "euro hours" started, with like 4 threads getting pruned in one day yesterday too

ok so? let them die until there is enough activity to sustain one. why people feel the need to make them immediately on for them to die with maybe 100 posts is beyond me

People don't want to interact with niggers like chazo chad moxy rakky
They left this place for the discord or do you see our regulars ask here for games?
Sage because ssbg is dead

where's your trip?

>everyone who talks against the shitlords must be chronos
Epic meme, enjoy your dead general which isn't about smash anymore

facebook com/traci.osborne.7

I feel like she needs to know her son is a pedophile
what do you think, guys??

who said anything about chronos? or is that your way of outing yourself?

who else uses a trip and talks against chazo and moxy here?

everyone who talks against chronos is always labeled as one of the aforementioned shitposters so why can't it work both ways?

because it's true
don't forget to sage, friend

nice smash bros general you got here

>chazos mom
she has every right to learn the truth

I will pm her once I get home

Because its always so obviously them, they always talk about it in the discords and admit to shitposting about Chronos.

Chazo moxy chad and rakky killed ssbg

Just use the ssbg discord from now on like everyone else oh wait I forgot only shitters and maybe 2-3 random guys are posting here

Remember in 2015 when /v/ hated tierwhores and insist you main characters you like? Now late 2016 everyone is a proud shameless tierwhore and they brag about the top tiers and their safe high reward low risk options. Let me give an example why this is wrong. Just because Cloud is good at spacing doesn't mean that you are good at spacing. You can be ass at spacing and pick up Cloud and suddenly be amazing because Cloud carries players who can't space. Mario is good at comboing because his combos are 100% guaranteed but you can be ass at comboing because you can't predict or bait habits but Mario carries you like a crutch.

TLDR didn't read :At the end of the day Ganondorf is the only honest character in Smash 4.

Who's our guy/girl: Xaltis, Narcissa, or Sky?

who are you posting for? no one left and you can find chazo/moxy/rakky and chad in the shitposter discords

shut down this shitposting hub

none, penta

Is this tournament happening or what

And nobody else in the dead discord

panchito

Anyone awake for wii u?

I try not to listen to people willing to sage their own community when something doesn't go their way.

Fuck off moron. It's enablers like you that caused /ssbg/ to get this bad in the first place

Is falafel still alive? I wanna know if I should look forward to his tournament or just not give a shit because he forgot

I'm glad there are still sane users left that aren't giving into this discord drama and the resulting shitposts from all sides.

I main a mid tier (Yoshi) and use Mario for certain matchups. What does that make me?

I already have all of those (except Bayonetta) and Bayonetta is trash. Nothing cool about her. She can take her shitty body proportions back to her own game series.

tfw 69th post

Shit taste. Plus they gave her human proportions in Smash and isn't 90% legs anymore.

I'm pretty sure he complained on Twitter once.

Dat pic.

No anybody who likes Bayonetta has shit taste.

I'm sorry to hear yours is chronic. I hope it's a quick death for you

Don't forget that moxy killed /ssbg/ by forcing his discord.

And don't forget that moxy let in blatant shitposters into this discord and many of them admit to shitposting in /ssbg/

thanks for shitposting to warn us all about shitposting chronos. will you ever stay on topic or does your autism compell you to only shill your shit and cause drama?

This so much
>but I just want to play the game
>playing and joining the cancer that killed ssbg
Find games in the ssbg discord or /v/eekends but not here, this thread is being bumped by samefagging cancer who don't even play the game

Is TKBreezy a good commentator?

Anyone know if falafel's tournament is still happening?

But I love Funposters

let go of your shitposting hub stop bumping it out of obligation

This
No smash talk only moxys circlejerk is here now
Sage

Jigglypuff is a gay character.
Shes got Kongo Jungle 64, Brinstar, Mute City.
All of us on smashboards are saying shes tied with captain falcon on the tier list. I play Captain Falcon guys. NO.

Whoever designed this character had to of had some kind of traumatic child hood experience.

Rumor has it the designer of Jigglypuffs moveset in Brawl and Smash 4 was born in a North Korean prison camp and tortured and had to watch his parents shot before his very eyes. He was forced to eat rat feces and rotten rat corpses without the prison guards finding out. He had to sleep on a dirty cement floor covered in human feces with 300 other men. It was a struggle not to starve to death. This lifestyle continued for the next 20 years of his life. meanwhile back in Japan Masahiro Sakurai was designing Brawl and deciding how he should nerf all the characters. He was extremely pissed at Melees Jigglypuff and her b-air so thought of the cruelest way to nerf her was to get a mentally disturbed individual to redesign the character. Sakurai pleaded with the North Korean Government that 1 inmate be temporarily released to make an experimental Smash Bros character. Kim Jong-il agreed and the inmate was released only development period and told to make a character design thus Neo Jigglypuff was born.

you let go of your discord too chronos it gets 5 posts a week

deader than the threads lmao

You're barking up the wrong tree

Nice smashrelated post surely the best place in the internet to talk about smash

Project M. Why did you have to die with the only good version of Roy?

Roy is top tier in smash 4

espn.com/esports/story/_/id/17547645/the-story-most-viral-meme-smash-history?ex_cid=espnfb

Bump to the hizzay

So this is the power of /ssbg/...

you must be 18 or older to post here pame

Let it die

Btw, where the fuck is falafel