Guess I'm getting BBCF now

>latex

can't wait for the monster impreg doujins

lmoa

Is color 8's skin darker than normal or is it just me? I like it

>tfw no love for Es

Litchi

Liking color 7.

Why is Japanese character design so unoriginal? I cant believe I used to think anime was better than cartoons

Yes. Her default skin color is the same as in 2, so just compare it to that.

Don't know if everyone knows or not but twitch tv leveluplive is playing CF and someone's playing Es

>とくばいひん
>特売品
>special sell goods
>tfw studying kanji doesn't make this any easier to understand

God fucking bless you user

The average weeb loves the same generic shit over and over. That's why once you've seen a dozen animes you have seen them all

>arcsys tries to get alex valle and co to shill bbcf like they did with p4a
i won't be fooled again

anyone else at NLBC rn

Not like cartoons are in a better state. Calarts teaches everyone to design characters the exact same way.

>image.jpg
Oh nevermind you're retarded.
I thought she wasn't in the demo?

>tap forward right before qcf+p
>it's a kara fireball

Yeah im in the girls bathroom having a panic attack

She isn't in the preorder demo, but they have a special demo at location which has Es.

>weeb has to take a shot at cartoons because he perceives criticism of unoriginal japanese character design as a slight
Why are weebs so insecure?

Dude
I have yet to seen a single post with this dumb pepe pic actually make sense

>tfw you fell asleep while this game was running and now you can't request a refund

well anime is just cartoons so it stands to reason that both are in the same state

dumb frogposter

Why does 3s suck?

Because you're bad at it

Anything announced at TGS which is interesting?

Is anyone else playing VSav to get ready become Kusoge King?

When is Capcom supposed to talk about SFV?

no

No. I'm pretending to write a paper while shitposting on imageboards. Plus Rotaniboar's cronies are likely to just sweep the event again.

bad cast
balance isnt the greatest
besides that its the melee of fighting games, almost perfect and adored by many.

Link to challonge?

why do they even have a tokyo game show anymore? does japan even make good games now?

Why would I want to play diet Goofy Goober with worse character designs?

Who's your KOFXIV team?

>3s
>almost perfect

>fggkusogeking.challonge.com/
and also
>wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Vampire_Savior/FAQ

I just want to have fun not playing SFV.
That's all I want.

Because Capcom made it, duh.

>6, 10

>Capcok made it
No wonder it's better than GG

Nakoruru/K/Love heart.

t. super turbo autist

>KUSOGE KING TOURNAMENT SERIES
It's that time again, /fgg/. Time to play a bunch of dead kusoges (and some not dead kusoges) and watch as people gloat because they're the only people that still play that dead game.

>Points System
This time we'll be assigning a point value to the top 8 finishers in each tournament. The player with the most points at the end of the series will be declared Kusoge King.

1st - 32 points
2nd - 16 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 4 points
5th/6th - 2 points
7th/8th - 1 point

The man with the most points will be allowed to ban 1 game from the next season's lineup.

>Schedule & Games Lineup

fggkusogeking.challonge.com/

September 16th @8:00 PM EST - SF3: Third Strike - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s
September 30th @8:00 PM EST - Vampire Saviour - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
October 14th @8:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '02 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
October 28th @8:00 PM EST - Ultra Street Fighter 4 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
November 11th @8:00 PM EST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
November 25th @8:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '98 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
December 9th @8:00 PM EST - Street Fighter 5 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
December 16th @8:00 PM EST - Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st

>Rules
-All games best of 3.
-Grand finals best of 5.
-If connection is unplayable attempt to fix it however you can. If it remains unplayable one player may forfeit or you may attempt to play it out.
-Check-in time is 1 hour prior to tournament start. Bracket will be shuffled at start time.
-In the event of a controller malfunction or any other event that disrupts the match the responsible player must forfeit the round. If no player can be determined at fault replay the set with the score before the malfunction.

If there's anything you think I missed let me know.

3S TOURNAMENT THIS FRIDAY

He could've just been a coach and not done any weird touching. Why did he have to do the weird touching.

>install fightcade to learn vsav
>realize my bachelor party is that same weekend
I'll never get good at anything competitive, but I guess that's ok.

guess again

>the most kusoge of the games gets the most people
>the least kusoge one gets the fewer
Why

Isn't that the point of this?

why is DOA not in the pastebin ;_;

Mian/K'/Leona

Game already has a pretty good in game tutorial.

Because some /blaz/ autist is creating the threads

why would you save this, good lord

league of legends fighting game when

Soonish. Riot bought out the team that was working on Rising Thunder and the mechanics of that game does have some similarities to that so they might be able to adapt characters from that to that.

joe/zarina/kim

it's not set in stone because i want to play lots of characters.

Ill give fighting games credit for at least not being as frustrating as mobas. 1v1 looks like perfection vs randomly paired with varied intellegent teammates

Imagine if there were a ranked team vs mode similar to SF4 where iirc the ruling was you only play one time vs the sorted opponent team to get a point. You could be daigo and never win

wasn't there a leaked screenshot of them doing a platform fighter with alistar and garen?

I'd laugh my fucking ass off if Riot BTFO's nintendo out of their own goddamn genre.

"On sale"

I can't wait.

I can't bind keys to my controller in fightcade. I'm using a logitech f310 (yes set to the right mode) that works with other emulators on this PC and that I have used on fightcade with other PCs and set keys no problem.

tried redownlading fightcade and restarting computer. No idea wtf is going on.

pls help.

Nintendo's monopoly on platform brawlers is too strong
The only company that could've challenged them was Sony and they fucked it up

its not even the gameplay, nintendo is really one of the only companies that can make a cast like the one in smash, sonys line up is fucking ass compared to shit like mario link sonic and samus, how the fuck are nathan drake donte cassador de domonios and sly cooper gonna stack to that shit

I don't think so.

LoL is huge, and the reason people stick to smash is familiarity with the characters.

Now, LoL hasn't been around as long as mario, but in some parts of the world it's just as ubiquitous.

Not to mention, smash fans are largely streamboars anyway, and Riot does quality streamboaring.

Love this meme, its very easy to carry in mobas but you cant win literally every game. Theres a reason why pro league players can easily solo que to challenger in less then a month.

Use this to make a generic complaint of a character that's shitty

So you are telling me that _______ (fg character of complaint), the character that is supposed to all about doing ______ (archetype or gameplay style) somehow is not even that good at doing it, is beaten by others where that aspect is not the forefront of their gameplay and is gimped in everything else?

Lets look at their _______(specials/normals. some or all), it looks great on paper until you see it all come crashing down in the reality that ensue in a typical match. That ______(good trait) is mitigated by the other bad factors that come with that character, _______ (other trait) is barely functional or non-existant in gameplay and you'll have to pray it doesn't get blown up. Other so called "pros" such as __________ (list pros) others do it better or it meshes better in a cohesive whole with their gameplay and it doesn't come with a list of caveat. Why play _________ (character of complaint) when I can play, _____,________, or even _________ (better characters) who cna do what they do and more and aren't gimped as fuck. Why is _______ (negative traits of the character you are complaining about) even a thing to this crazy degree.

I like this character but damn is it like handling a bag of flaming ________ (stuff you don't want to hold). I can try passing the blame to others for why the fuck I'm carrying that ______ (object) but ultimately it's my fault and either I can try to carry some pride in doing such a stupid thing, make the best of my situation or just drop it like it's hot and play someone else better.

Why _________(devs of game), why?

Rate yourself from 1 to 10:
Reads
Execution
Reflexes

>Most of Sony's relevant IPs are third party
>Sony's japanese devs withheld IPs from PSASBR because waitu gaijinu piggu Seth Killian was developing the game
I feel bad for the people who were tasked with acquiring characters for the roster.

for 14 is execution precise like older KoF or a bit looser

reads: 4
execution: 2
Reflexes: 7

thats it, im bad kill me

to their credit they got a few gems like kat from gravity rush and isaac from dead space, but really, they couldnt compete in that category

It's a miracle only Hakushon was gone from TvC in the West.

for perspective, I can do uriens tackle tackle headbutt and common unblockables about 80% of the time in real matches.

I haven't mastered reversals in SF2 and didn't think 1frame links were overly hard in sf4 series.

reflexes in general are stupid to try to measure because that just comes with experience and goes hand-in-hand with reads. in one game, i have godlike reflexes because i've played the game a whole bunch. in another, i have godlike reflexes when i make the right read on a whiff or jump or something specific. in another, i have awful reflexes overall because i barely play it and don't have the knowledge to make a proper read or even to find the proper answer for the situation.

You're probably a better urien than me.

How do you use headbutt in matches?

Is it useful as a movement tool to get in? Or is it something you throw out in poke range and hope to hit a stray button?

>Reads
>Execution
>Reflexes

I love being a woman in the FGC

Gimmicks:10

glad you could visit, ricki.

headbutt is great for movement if you partition it but that's high level pressure stuff. and can AA surprisingly well.

it's best in unblockable setups (basic stuff like knockdown headbutt, aeigis, mp headbutt, forward mk) after a cr.fp, it's very good on some character like alex where you can cr.jab lp.headbutt and reset with another cr.jap.

a basic combo that does good stun is cr.hp, ex headbutt, fp.headbutt

ex headbutt is fast and can be used to punish some stuff/good for wiff into throw and has pseudo-reversal properties that are a bit better that regular headbutt

What the fuck even is Mai's outfit anyway
And I thought Bullet looked retarded

>hp
>fp

fuck this notation 2bh. fierce = heavy/hard punch. fp = fierce punch = fierce heavy/hard punch = redundant.

Mai/Shun Ei/Kula

st.mp ex headbutt can also do amazing damage, and if you land it with a jump in can even do full stun/the combo can kill full life akuma.

If you are having troble getting in remember uriens forward dash is great and tackles move great distance. you can to tackle to aigis for pressure or ex aigis and you will be safe even if they parry.

long range jump in fk is godlike as is good old jump in parry.

knee drop is also good for closing distance just don't do the version that will go to far and they can parry.

If you want a good laugh go to the WNF twitch chat and watch everyone argue about subs vs dubs.