G80 Sport to USA in Fall of '16

Who is going to drink the koolaid here and get into one of these? Should be great bang for the buck and Genesis Motors will probably suck the dicks of everyone willing to get in on this brand. Tau V8 is glorious too, but also there will be twin turbo V6 option.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ow-nfjQquM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one on Veeky Forums. 90% of Veeky Forums is poor 18 year olds.

>buying gook junk
>spending money on gook "luxury"

only retards would spend more than 5k on a korean piece of shit

Ok, cleetus

...shouts Bradley as he furiously clutches his bus pass.

>90% of Veeky Forums is poor 18 year olds

why

You're much better buying a 2 year old CPO or else you're going to eat silly amounts of deprecation on a Korean "luxury" vehicle.

because it's a site for underage weebs who meme all day

what is a better website?

You think that? People generally thought the same about Lexus and Lexus became one of the best ones in the business.
If these cars reward much that is with the hype, I would seriously become a Genesis fanboy. I pay for practicality and value rather than brand logo.

One without anonymous shit posters

anything else

The first lexus was hand built in Japan and had one of the best and smoothest engines ever made. Every detail was sweat.

Ill probably just get the sportier, lower priced KIA version of them.

Shitty modern car design

as a car enthusiast, it's a waste to buy a car from a company that doesn't actively participate in motorsport

hyundai doesn't even field their own wrc team

These fuckin' shills, man, I swear.

Lexus had the best automotive engineers with the biggest profits in the game behind it and when they aimed for the kings they didn't fucking miss. They sold loads of vehicles and managed to make themselves look like more than a Toyota with leather seats. Everyone knows the Genesis is just a pig in lipstick and the sales numbers and depreciation rates speak to this.

It looks fine.

Said no one ever.

You what?

Hyundai has been in WRC for awhile now.

And this year they have entered the 24 hour le mans with 3 prototypes, A 2.0t i30 and a Mid engine RWD Veloster.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ow-nfjQquM

I Like the body lines of it.

I'm sure you do. We've deposited another 5 cents into your account. Good work.

Im sure if it had kidneys you would be inlove with it.

Not him but I wouldn't. New design sucks. Higher beltlines because higher hoods because pedestrian safety. Big wheels because proportion to the beltline Fast backs for
>muh cafe regulations

And I don't like BMW because they don't have dipsticks.

BMW has had shit styling since 2003. Kias have been shit since their inception. Also nice trips, you fucking shill.