Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/: Latest Patch Notes: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=640
Latest Performance Improvement Tests: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=644
Rank 8 Update Preview: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610
Updates You Might Have Missed: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH
>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Orsha (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0RjF_hUkaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chronomancers are made for handholding!

/Bullies/ when?

If I take Shinobi for my Cor3 at R8, how screwed will I be?

Not any worse than someone who picks Templar C2.

In seven more lvls

>Stun Blade
>not good
kek

I love this war, I finally finished making my Pardoner yesterday can we come at an agreement and sell dispellers for no lower than 500s?

drop elememe in the making
>y/n

I hate leveling but i dont know if r8 is a shitshow

>Wasting time with open world GvG
You are really desperate

>wasting time having fun
isn't that why we play video games though

This arranged gvg should be regularized

>I hate leveling
Then drop it

thank you for your buy goy.

It can't be helped.

If it was at least something "fair" for both sides, it's pretty much who has more people online at the time to bully the other guild.

Honestly, I see no fun in this kind of this kind of shit.

Actually, even TBL is which guild has more members. I enjoy pvp but when it's fair for both sides at least member wise.

thats not the question you tard KAKSAKER

The best part about ToS PvP is you can be Neutral 365 days a year and still getting the 6000 TP from the GBL :^)

You're literally retarded.

Just figure out where one of them is leveling and kill them, then leave. Numbers don;t matter unless you're stupid enough to wait around for their friends, which I guess apparently you are.

is that the new hentai manga?

It better be!!

>find someone leveling
>kill him in 1-3 seconds
>run away
wow, yes. im sure that is a lot of fun.

>Huur muh ganking lvl 10 characters

Wow
so much fun killing underleveled people!! I'm almost cumming from such pleasure.

Stop posting Patsches we know you were bullied as a child already

please dont call me that name. its very rude and im not that 'person'.

It's a monk bullying story

It's not even worth it to make dispellers like ever. Even at 500 you're making like 50 silver per dispeller after the 10% tax or whatever it is and not including commission fee so why even bother?

Go back to your mobashit faggot.

>That feel when you get the hidden achievement and talent for the newest event on your first try

Low level character can be very stronk.
I almost defeated the mighty Jajacow, when she was like 3 times my level!

>implying I don't enjoy open world pvp and being able to kill people whenever I feel like

who? Hahacow?

whatever happened to crimson's call out to every guild so they could dictate how the game is played?

Nah it was Nanacow

ohhh Bakacow!

yes, the most lewdest Bovine of the CnL ranch.

>It's another "Archer1 has the Swift Step attribute on" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=V0RjF_hUkaU

>Use Daoshi skill that makes Zaibas do more dmg
>Use SP potion
>Zaibas x2
>Meltsis so the Chapparition card effect stays the whole circle duration.

Remember when /tosg/ laughed at Z A I B A S?
Look who's laughing now.

Full INT?

No shit they made it good, #whoa

Alright dps race time druid3+kriv3druid2tao vs goon2+fencer3. Who will win?

Finishing up the battle report, the name of the person saying ddd--w777a777dwwwwwwwwwwwwww has been hidden to protect the innocent. They took control of the spawn point and set up a spawn camp. We managed to break free when Cats asked them nicely to pull back and leave some room, and they did.

I started a bat battle and this 15 vs 15 GvG match lead to a draw. I brought a healer next time; being a Batman wizard is all about preparations. Finally, what you've all been waiting for, the turning point in any pvp battle: I accidentally bugged someone with snow rolling again.

After that, I was out of dispellers and antidotes, so I returned to town. Although they got more kills, this was about 45 minutes of pvp, which is probably more than you'll get in a month of GBL.

There were a couple nights with a lot of games, but now we're back to them sitting in queue for an hour with no games. Making them waste the whole time queued only to be denied and pelted with "the other party has rejected" messages is next level bullying.

Goon2+Fencer3
druid3+kriv3druid2tao comes very close if not on pair
Fletcher3Mergen and Ele3Lock are LMAO behind

>druid3+kriv3druid2tao
Wins in initial burst

>goon2+fencer3
Wins in damage overtime

you are cute!!

>Can you turn that off please? it doesnt benefit us
>"just right click it xD"

unsubscribed

I love seeing those kinda turds and then noticing that my priest buffs are not hitting them.

I proceed to hit them with 8 buffs and knock everything the fuck off them too.

automatic shit buff remove addon when?

>use attacks on healmage that would hit people for 3k at least, does 300 damage to her or a block
>takes 5 people to focus fire to even kill her
>look at what she's using and her build
>she's 70 lvl below me and not even rank 7
>lvl15 armor and no shield and no enchantment on any of the headgears

wtf is going on? how can such hidden gem be wasted in FP?

>tfw the hardest part about leaving FP was the thought of not being in a guild with Triela anymore

>no shield
Ummm

Stone Skin doesnt need a shield to block.

Congrats Bot-chan

aaaaaaaaaa

Good job bot chan!

No, I'm saying she does have a shield equipped and she did back then too

Reminder that the cow is lewd meme is pure disinfo, cows are the purest

Oh sorry, wasnt there.

Wat? show us the slut

Not even a horsecock could satisfy that slut

Wait a second... has Beethoven always been a cow? Gross, how many bovines are there on /tosg/?

Yes, He has always been a cow.

Theres at least 4 or 5.

Do they all do lewd cow erp like lalacow?

You sick bastard. What are you talking about? Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Lala are horrible.

I would never suggest removing Lala's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.

Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her big chest, her tiny hand scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.

You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance of her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.

You're all freaks. Lala's too pure for anyone to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and anyone who does is evil, evil, evil.

Only beeto that i can think of is as lewd as the monktits

There's a hidden achievement for the new event? What is it?

>Kabba 2's Merkabah and Reduce Level don't have a max level of 10

You can have her triela

How do I find someone in game without having them in my guild or on my friends list?

memberinfo

''Happy-go-Lucky'' as a title for guessing the day's number right on your first try.

what about finding their location

Imagine if you fail to get the number right on all 20 days. You can never get the title. Completionists would freak.

none that i know of

Statistically there's only a 35% chance of not getting it if you run it all days.

I know better than to make light of chance, though, since the dice gods are fucking relentless. I'll count myself lucky if I happen to get it.

I have 4 300% exp tomes, and I've just started a new character. When are the best times to use them?

Thats 100% Tenet Church B1 and the boss was clearly Chappariton whose card is the BiS for magic user DPS yet it's so uncontested a bot can get a share.....Dead game?
>tfw there are actually people buying Chappariton cards instead of going there and compete agaist literally bots

Who in the fuck would camp that shitty place to get a boss timer when you can buy a card for 20talt

90 dungeon and 145 dungeon+missions

This game is bad, avoid it.

>20 talt
>not camping a 10k reroll cubes WB with sub lv 100 alts
Kek, i sold some Chapp cards for 35-40 talt EACH
Also, high chance of Silver Bars and the Chappariton Staff not only is pretty strong cheap to upgrade with +180% anvil upgrade subeffect on it but it sells nicely for around 150k silver

>Cleric 2
>Krivis 3
>No buffs of my own to Melstis

Did I fall for a meme or is there a class with a good buff that only requires the 1st circle?

whisper "AYY BABE WHERE YOU AT"

I do and it's still profittable, you are just lazy, and about Chappariton, the boss is contested when it's not dead hours but it's mostly lv 50 alts parties with one DPS carrier on rotations

>need 12 fossilized lizard amber
>only like 5 upents on the map
>droprate 1%

>_o

>page 9

Good luck

~namedrop~ is cute!

T-Thank you, user!

Not that cute but I still would

dead game

A girl just told me to bone her because I'm a cute boy(boy)!

Girls are beasts!

Gimme your best Hunter - Fweeconer build, /tosg/!

A1 QS1 Sapper 3 Falconer 3

>QS1
Archer2Sap3Facoln3 and you have the Spike Shooter meme falcon

I thought that Spike Shooter wasn't that good. Though, Broom Trap lvl 10 is tempting.

>I thought that Spike Shooter wasn't that good
It's shit indeed
But it has a nice interaction with circling and it's pretty much a stronger multishot with a tripwire enemy has to trigger