xth for breast waifu

Xthfor Katarna best girl:3c
but girlfriends only hurt u lol

Kindred is nice

too bad I'm shit at them

>ywn marry vladfag

dynamig gueue :DD

Nice, a competent thread.

I wonder if there will ever be a truly creepy or scary champ.

Jhin is a psycho with a mask.
Fiddlesticks is much more fun and silly than he is terrifying despite him being horrifying as fuck like a living nightmare in lore.
The rest of the Shadow Isles crew are more cool than anything else, and a couple don't even fit the style.

OFFICIAL LOLG TOP LANE TIER LIST

>SSS (No counterplay)
Ekko

>SS (God Tier)
GP
Jayce

>S (Legendary Tier)
Kennen
Kled
Liss
Pantheon
Renekton
Trundle

>A (Okay tier)
Shen
Darius
Quinn
Rumble
Ryze
Swain
Irelia

>B (Good Tier)
Gnar
Hecarim
Malphite
Mordekaiser
Nautilus
Sion
Tahm

Discuss.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums is live on na
place bets or something

>Panth and thresh

The fuck?

Good catch phrases:

MOVE
The order is given!
A demonstration of superior judgement
You belong in a museum!
With overwhelming force!
BARREL!
Through my work, you shall transcend...
FOUR
Time to gather the necessary matter
Chronobreak!
POWER SLAM!
Lead the way
Hook line and sinker...
Bwooooooong
How disgustin'!
Not here...not now!
End of the line...
I WILL be the best!
Did you miss it?
Tradition is the corpse of wisdom
MORE! I can be so much more!
Glorious Evolution!
To date, none have survived preliminary testing...
STAND BEHIND BRAUM!

Did I miss any?

who here is hyped as fuck to play the new champion?
I love to play shit that puts me out of my confort zone (Top/Jungle) so I hope he's a support

>restrictions
kek

>Jayce
>SS (God Tier)
You fucking what?

>Irelia
>A(Okay Tier)
Ah I see, you are just trolling.

If any of yall played Infinite Crisis I'm putting money on the new champ having Atomic Ivy's ult

Here, take my memebuild for midred.

It's seen better days but if you know your way around an assassin you won the game.

what kind of world do we live in where I get punished for telling someone to gank a fucking lane holy shit lee we're 10 minutes in now i think you're ready

WHAT'S ONE MORE GRAVE

I want to FUCK and IMPREGNATE Fiora!

The Rito world.
Also known as the world of shitty mains with shitty champs that get mad at you for even helping them.

>RUN IF YOU CAN
>THEY STRUGGLE, GOOD
>Drift gently into oblivion
>Go easily - NO! THRASH! FLEE!

>I MUST DIG
>I'LL PEFORM YOUR RITES

That goes against the elo system.
Might as well match everyone with a bunch of randoms like Silver 1s with Platinum 5s and Gold 3s with Diamond 4s and Bronze 2s with Gold 4s.
You are to be matched with people who are you skill level in a team game.

To be good at League of Legends, you have to know how to work as a team, how to play from behind with your team, how to use your team to your advantage, how to get carried and not feed even more.
Making it solely individual performance would completely remove what League of Legends is, and ranked would be completely different.
You wouldn't play to win, you would play to do well personally.
i.e. not take risks at all and not care how anyone else does.

>That goes against the elo system.
elo system isn't meant for team games

1:20
youtu.be/y3QtkxbZNrU

"You are not in motion"

I just discovered the wonderful world of custom skins.

Quick, recommend the best champion and mapskins out there, /lolg/.

anything jinx says

>To be good at League of Legends, you have to know how to work as a team, how to play from behind with your team, how to use your team to your advantage, how to get carried and not feed even more.

As an aside, none of this is actively encouraged now. Like an entire part of the playerbase is autistic and views their teammates as the bigger enemy.

Look at all the fucking autism about dynamic queue.

>Level up ult
>"One step closer toward domination!"

COOOOOOWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRDDDDSSSSSSSSS

I was talking about this last night. I think that, while people tend to act this way a lot, big-name streamers are mostly to blame. Literally every single one of them encourages this behavior, I have NEVER seen a popular streamer tell his viewers to work with his team.

>Look at all the fucking autism about dynamic queue.
>hey guys how about we take TEAM BUILDER THAT NOBODY PLAYS BECAUSE IT SUCKS
>and make it the OFFICIAL ONLY RANKED MODE YOU CAN PLAY

Is vladfag a cute grill anime style? Like having those big eye and small (no) nose?

why aren't you

YES YOU

climbing by playing champ so broken riot is forced to revert his rework?

6 days re m a i n

You shouldn't trust anyone, but you need to work with your team to win.
There is a reason people are high elo, they work hard and understand the ins and outs of the game.

What the fuck are you even saying?
People didn't play it because the queue times.
I actually think it's a very good thing besides the support queue.

>COOOOOOWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRDDDDSSSSSSSSS
Sion shouted, as he ulted away from the enemy team with

>People didn't play it because the queue times.
The queue times were long because nobody played it because it sucked and was boring
>I actually think
Nobody cares what you actually think. Dynamic queue is garbage.

>new champ

Is it TIME?

I have literally heard the argument many times that "teamwork is unfair" from soloqueue shitheads.

>an entire part of the playerbase is autistic and views their teammates as the bigger enemy.
Keep your friends klose, but ur enemies kloser, friend/enemy of my enemy is my friend

>The queue times were long because nobody played it because it sucked and was boring
The queue times were long because no one wanted to play support, not because it was bad or boring.
>Nobody cares what you actually think. Dynamic queue is garbage.
No one cares what you actually think. Dynamic queue is fine.

The queue times were long because no one wants to play support.

>All those deaths
You are probably in silver

hey, guys. Can I 1vs1 down a top lane diamond I yasuo smurf with my bunny Riven?

Xerath has a high skill cap

Dynamic queue/teambuilder is fundamentally the wrong solution to a different problem.

There would be no need for either if every role had something to offer to any player/had equal game impact. Instead of 1-2 roles having the lion share of variety, "niches", and game impact.

>main support
>get games within 10 seconds every single time

>make change nobody asks for
>release it at the same time new champ select is released so retards confuse the new champ select for dynamic queue and unknowingly say "they like dynamic queue"
>every not at gutter elo publicly saying how garbage dynamic queue is
>riot promises solo queue in 2 weeks
>still no solo queue
exdeeeeeeee

I know that feel.
Feels goodman

>tfw you get a 4 man premade on your team but they suck really bad

They gave up so many objectives. And they barely typed at all so you have to assume they were using some voice-chat software, so I don't know what their excuse is for being so fucking bad.

But don't non-Koreans play with other players or their friends? Unless you enjoy playing and play well someone like Rengar or Khazhix that can just go in, get kills and get out, I think half of SoloQ is a dice roll.

Doesn't Korea have a stronger enforcement of ranked?

try again. gold 4, 1 game away from promos now. i'm playing kogmaw into literally any and every comp to honor him (f) so i've been getting fucked by divers quite a bit

not that it matters, games over at 2 items anyway

Please let it be this guy instead

Deadwood Punch has to be the most satisfying skill to use in any moba I've played ever.

I made it to Plat 3 MMR. Hopefully I can get Kindred to Diamond soon to show people that shes not complete shit

Post Annie!

You wouldn't have such a wide variety of champs if you didn't have this many roles, for League at least.

People at lower elos are actually fine with Dynamic queue.
It was high elo that was the problem.

>. i'm playing kogmaw into literally any and every comp to honor him
what did he mean by this?

The thing is, you cannot solve the jungle/support problem without breaking the game.

>Gold 4

Fellow low-Gold here, stop pretending that Gold is any different from Silver.

>Doesn't Korea have a stronger enforcement of ranked?

Korea doesn't have a lot of the problems that welfare states like NA or EU LCS have because they put all players just above shark tanks.

Star players today can be nobodies tomorrow, and that means there is real incentive to be one of those sharks that takes their place. Riot effectively removed that entirely with the LCS and the smarter move there is to focus on boosting/streaming as a money earner.

And that has poisoned the shit out of high elo play and trickled down from there.

If you insist

>The thing is, you cannot solve the jungle/support problem without breaking the game.

You make league a 4v4 game and combine jungle/support into one role and moderate ADCs power curve and you can.

5v5 is literally legacy grandfathered in from Dota/HoN

Junge kinda fades in and out of popularity, but Riot needs to give Support a serious carrot at the end of a stick. Hell I wouldn't even mind if they got bonus LP at the end of a game at least that way my queues would be less than 10 fucking minutes.

you actually cannot read oh wow

Why don't Yasuo's understand that they can't block my Xerath Q?

vladfag is the kinda grill you wish you could spend a day just relaxing on the sofa talking about anything, everything, and nothing with.

Best girl.
Best plushies.
Best wife.

i actually love that idea

How about you explain what you are talking about because I replied to 2 posts.

will there be another Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums game?

For the CAUSE
Bass drops

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

If people complain about dynaQ, just imagine the kind of shitstorm changes like that would bring.

Bonus LP would break the ladder. Supports already climb making the least effort in the team, making it easier wouldn't be smart

>he thinks azir sucks now
Tfw i can finally be a snowflake with my bird again, I love you riot.

Its even funnier when they try to block a Karthus Q

Don't you mean (You)?

I'm not talking about anything noticeable, like 1 extra point for game. lolbabs are so retarded that Support would be more demanded than Mid over night.

where is wukong?

i feel like wukong vs ekko is a skill match up

Any drunk doodle requests? (I may or may not pass out before I finish)

Love me some Annie

Riot should invest more in Annie skins

A malz voidling wearing volibear's helmet

>watching rush trying to shill

Dropped

Holy shit Illaoi is so fun.

How much are you willing to bet Riot gives at least one of the assassin reworks a three hit passive

i need the meme with the neet running in to interrupt a conversation telling them to wait for buffs and korea before collapsing in exhaustion

help

"In order for better counter play we gave Rengar a three hit passive"

"This way you have time to react before he does all of his now % health damage!"

I want to be in a lesbian relationship with her as a Vayne Mayne but she lives in shitland

>Renekton
>S Tier

Maybe B tier in the current meta.

We all know what they're going to do.

Lately Riot's been obsessed with "clear and noticeable moments of power" so they're gonna give them the Vlad/Annie/Jhin treatment, where one of their most oppressive abilities is going to have an indicator on their health bar so everyone knows when to go in and when to stay back. It'll be "fair" they'll say.

Technically thats true. If you know something is extremely strong you know when to back off.

But then people forget Rengar has this.

where is Vel Koz?

Is this tier list from 6 months ago?

>>SS (God Tier)
>Jayce

>you will always be stuck in Diamond V

how come NO BODY has hacked into LoL code and made a Sand Box mode and called it Shurima??

Who should I get to level 5 next: Diana or Shyvana? Both jungle of course

Why has Riot not gotten a new and better engine yet?

>low cc
>no mobility
>top lane