/drg/ Danganronpa General - It's all just an Anime Edition

Last thread hit image limit! Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>New DRV3 Trailer, Reveals Cast & more
youtube.com/watch?v=7c7O-bRYsY8

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE ARC EPISODE 10 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/MKDtviHy

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0LnH1dRfsWL
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-boys-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-kodaka
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-ryko-otonashi-and-misaki-asano
vocaroo.com/i/s0SggKCsy5P6
twitter.com/FUNimation/status/776318003537252353
taima.tv/r/drg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for HOPE

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

This OP should probs be updated,

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.

should be january 2017 now.

Do you mind if i name one of my guys in a game after you juzoboys?

Its a game i am playing, not making

I want to gently-hug Kotoko

Oh yeah that's true! I'll probably be up for the next thread cause I stream it.

Boooo... Monaca's tired and doesn't want to. I'm going to just throw all my work on Kotoko's desk. She can take care of it. Monaca'a planning on doing a sugar-heist.
I have tomorrow off, I'll might mess around some more. I only just realized how to flip the image.

Someone should have mixed this with the audio I recorded.
vocaroo.com/i/s0LnH1dRfsWL

I'd like to give you a kiss for your accurate opinion about what the franchise is doing wrong now and what we need to do to fix it. I also had it on 360 and the only one I'm buying this year is the Deadrising 1 copy I got today.

Chiaki will live because Junko will have Chisa 'rescue' her in order to make everyone think Chisa isn't despair'd.

How plausible is this?

I only do your paperwork not your editing you lazy neet

>I only just realized how to flip the image
how disappointing

Its not mine, its a meme. Go ham

ive been meaning to do that since you recorded it but it always slips my mind.

Well I'm off to bed
Gnight /drg/, I have high hopes for tomorrows episode

Sleep well, Celes-user!

This weeks polls are here! Vote as many people as you want as many times as you want!
I appreciate every vote and will love you forever!

Best Boys:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-boys-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-kodaka

Best Girls:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-ryko-otonashi-and-misaki-asano

Night Celeste-user!

Bye motherfucker bye!

Seriously, it's honestly disappointing how people are celebrating the idea that the newest one doesn't have that strict time-limit. Completely defeats the purpose.

Kotoko, you won't help Monaca steal from homes and now you won't do her editing? Why do I even have yo--- oh yeah, my personal entertainment and occasional hugs.

Yes I suck. I don't mess with art-related programs AT ALL. It's not my expertise.

Nitey~

Anyone want to be my mom?

My absolute ATHLETE. The time limit is the entire point. You have to be efficient and make tough choices. You have to work around the difficulty of picking what thing to do with the little time you have, and it gives you more reasons to play it again. That simple.

The average player is so uninterested in an actual challenge. I was so unhappy.

CALL ME DADDY. BEST I CAN OFFER. UNLESS YOU WANT A FEM-VOCAROO.

I need a momma!

Alright, I'm going to bed soon but someone pointed it out.

Roll Vocaroo for the new thread. Get a 7. Win.

Read me a bed time story.

Fuyuhiko yelling at Peko

Sing Snake Eater as Munakata

It also encourages exploration, experimentation, and multiple playthroughs. It makes you want to know everything in the game in order to play it.
Also helps with how your data can be carried over even after your death.
I recall the first time I died without saving for a long time I was pissed until I realized that all my levels went over to the next game.

"Well he ain't my boy but the brother is heavy..."

Teruteru singing "pizza mozarella"

Good night Celes-user

I mean if we went to steal from that rude loli girl's house i'll be down for it. Sadly you wanted to steal from someone who could kill us easily.

I'm not the best when it comes to art-related programs either but I still find it fun to mess around in. I do understand why it's not your thing

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Saionji would fucking murder you kiddo.

anal.

Hmmm... Monaca would be down for that, though her cookies probably have hair in them. So probably no-
... Ok, so we're just going in and breaking things, right?

What about the design makes you think shes into buttstuff??

Only if words could kill

that should be fun. I wanted to test out my new teeth gun on something anyway

GOODNIGHT!!

vocaroo.com/i/s0SggKCsy5P6

Sleep well NIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI

G'night~!!

Neat! Remember to aim for skin and her weakness is against rock pokemon!

Such a cutie, really. Bahahaha!!

Goodnight!

I'll sleep as well so goodnight /drg/!

Goodnight, pa-pa-pa-pa-pryle~

Nite Doggie~

Good night you two

You don't have to tell me twice! I'm not the fighter in the Warriors of Hope for nothing. Maybe I should bring my robot or my motivation machine just for fun

Night night Pryle!

Do it! We can sell the videos at conventions. Maybe make T-shirts! We'll have Akane model then and we'll make a fortune from those lolicons!

I want to love-hug Kaede!

This is what I love about you Monaca. You always come up with great ideas....for the most part.

Good night /drg/

Nite~! Monaca wants a broken Pikachu on my desk tomorrow morning. We'll find someone to edit together a promo package~

I want to reveal Junko's disguise!

twitter.com/FUNimation/status/776318003537252353

wtf i hate japan now

Oh come on! I finally get a day off too!
Welp, might as well just go to sleep and have nothing to look forward to when I wake.

Monaca status: Out

F U N I
U
N
I

>see this
>what do

God dammit what the fuck Japan.
FUNI did nothing wrong
Play animal crossing with her

Tell her that we should meet tomorrow, but never actually come to the date.

Meanwhile, gonna bully Saionji, like usual. Because I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

i just want to do "that" to her.

Konbanwa minna! Just as I fucking expected, I dreamt of that shitty bird movie except I was a protagonist as Kuzuryuu and everyone else were other Dangan characters.
Oh, I think I came at a bad time, oops.
*whistles*

This movie will haunt you.

Everytime Kuzu-user. Normally when I say I sleep I stay up a little longer to finish my warm milk and watch a few videos I didn't watch earlier while I lurk the thread. And when I see you get on I have to say hi! How are you?

taima.tv/r/drg/

Is it just me or have these two been paired up a lot recently in the anime?

That's because Saionji the Precious Precious Flower doesn't merit even Soda, so there!

Oh my god, that fucking sprite, must save.
And yeah, it haunted me, the only part of the dream I liked was when I made out with Peko before birds started attacking the window and then Gundam and Sonia came to the rescue and we all escaped on a Monokuma ambulance running from fricking birds. Now I feel like describing the whole fucking dream, heh.
Damn, that sounds pretty chill minus the warm milk part, and yo to you too, I'm doing pretty fine, had to collect Bijin-san earlier so I'm no longer at home all alone now, which is good. How about you?

Go for it Fuyuanon. It's cathartic to do so.
I'll recommend you a good movie after all if you want to purge your eyes

Warm milk is great! I think I might sleep soon though so I can wake up for the new episode. Think you'll be able to finish the request today?

I feel like doing that today, yeah.
Plus Bijin-san has some great movie recommendations apparently.
Anyway, I'll describe it in the next post.
I wish I could say it's great, one sip and my stomach goes through hell, and I will try my best to finish today, again, sorry for my long delay. Huh, that rhymed.

I wish you could drink milk it's good for you! You don't need to apologize it's all up to you! I'm fine with waiting for how over long you need.

>mfw I hate the taste of milk
I'm lactose tolerant as I eat an ungodly amount of cheese (around 1.5 kg a week) but milk just makes me hurl.
I had to eat my cereals with orange juice ;_;

>Kaede collecting girls' panties and guys' underwear
Best game 2003

So, my dream goes like this.
>I drive a cool as fuck motorbike to the middle of town and enter a restaurant
>I am also Kuzuryuu obviously
>Hanamura is there asking what I want to eat
>I wanted to say I wanted the best food they had and throw money on the table but
>I end up saying I want soup, the cheapest shit there
>I sit down and then two tables across me, I see the most beautiful woman
>That woman was Peko and she looked at me and then turned away quickly
>I move and sit across her
>I ask her out on a date randomly and I blush furiously
>she says yes and leaves
>I try to follow her and she gives me a business card
>she is a part time model apparently?
>I give her my business card I didn't even know I had
>I go home and eat cereal with milk while watching shitty news
>I spend the while night in the bathroom
>the rest fast forwards to about the middle of the movie randomly
>I wake up to see Peko next to me
>her red eyes look deep into mine
>we make out and shit
>we hear "SQUARK" and birds try to smash through the window
>me and Peko try to block the window but it fails
>suddenly Gundam and Sonia slam through the door
>Gundam is like "God of Blah Blah will rescue you!"
>Sonia just copies him
>Me and Peko shrug
.we run like hell to the nearest car which was a Monokuma ambulance
>we try to drive away so the birds don't catch us
>the ambulance goes "UPUPUPU" as a siren
>we find guns inside and try to shoot the birds
>we miss like 80% of the time
>we reach some bus where Koizumi, Mikan and some fat version Matsuda trying to fight the birds
>Gundam goes out and tries to save them but they all die a stupid death of being clawed by shitty birds
>Sonia cries the whole time
>we find Masaru and Kotoko and take them in but they trick us and shoot birds at us and we kick them fucking out of the ambulance
>Sonia ends up getting out because she hears Gundam but dies from birds
>Me and Peko were about to give up when Junko came and stopped the birds and we swear allegiance to her

How the hell did you got a detailed danganronpa dream like hat, Kuzu-chan?

That's fucking hilarious.
Still a better story than despair.

Lack of sleep, karinto, a traumatic movie and a very descriptive mindset.
That and I always get a weird dream whenever I do or watch something that has an impact.
I know right?

Who would Chiaki's main be on Overwatch?

Alright next movie assignement for you is Gattaca (1997). It's a fantastic movie. That'll purge Birdemic from your mind.

Aw man, you have no idea how much I missed watching movie assignments, thanks aniki.
I'll watch it when I have the chance, probably soon seeing as the episode was delayed.

Godamn, i just took a hellshit, my ass is on fire.

On that note I've been wanting to watch japanese gangster movies which one would you recommend me ? I found that list on /pol/ once
>Japanese
>Hana-bi
>Outrage
>Beyond Outrage
>Violent Cop
>Sonatine
>Battles Without Honor and Humanity
>Branded to Kill
>Tokyo Drifter
Thought starting by Sonatine as it's from Kitano iirc and I liked Kikujuro no natsu and Brother
Time for you to shine fuyuanon.
I told you to not try fart spraying your candles.

Fucking posers and phonies, why can't anyone be genuine?

I had constipation, i ate too much donuts and somehow my intestine just went full stalingrad.

Everyone's a phony some of the time. Heck, even you'd deny that your Shadow was your true self and get devoured by it.

I'm genuine and that's why people don't like me. So don't tell me what to do you buffoon.
>Being donut intolerant
Truly a fate worse than death

Oh oh, Japanese gangster movies?
Let me recommend you a lot of shit.
>Tokyo Drifter
>Battles Without Honor and Humanity
>ALL of the Yakuza Papers series
>Branded to Kill
>The Yakuza
>Fireworks
>Brother
>Sonatine
>Hana-bi
>Like a Dragon
>Brutal Tales of Chivalry
>Drunken Angel
Actually, let me get my fucking movie collection, I have a lot more and your list included.

Fuck, that reminds me, do I have to do that thing parents do when they are expecting a kid? You know, uh, painting their room and buying furniture? I have no idea what to do. All I know is that I have to paint it either blue or pink eventually. Like those people on TV.

>/drg/ movie recommendations and good taste

Nothing aginst it, its actually really good to see a west-east cultural exchange

Yeah. I'm glad for that. I've seen a lot of good movies lately and it's all thanks to this place.

It's pretty much more for the parents than for the child.
Buying good quality furnitures and ensuring he grows up well is important indeed.
You'll make me blush.

Most of the media from nipland i consume is weeaboo stuff, i admit.

But one of the few live action movies i watched was the ryu ga gotoku/yakuza movie, it sucked, and only Majima was in character

Once you find out the baby gender you can pain the room i guess, i supose you could ask your parents about it, no parent is going to be that cold say no, especially when its parenting stuff.

In that case, black room with white dragon patterns it is. Heh.
Yeah. It isn't the best movie out there.
Also, most of the American stuff I watched was westaboo shit until recently.

Also, I am never gonna ask my parents for help, they can go smoke their shabu.

Well, since you don't wanna talk with your parents, i supose you can ask the old folks in places where you work.

Or pehaps just ask a aniki from the clan, one that is old.

Alright so I'm going to see Sonatine once I manage to move my 10kg cat out of my chair.
Sucks you didn't manage to make up with your parents but such is life. Aren't there association ready to help you with that ? I know my church would help me in a heart beat maybe you have something similar

Old people in the place I work = drunk pervs most of the time.
I could ask an aniki, I think I remember one old guy bragging about a son who owns a huge company or some shit.
I could ask my anikis, they're like a second family to me.

I guess you can visit your local mafia headquarters and ask for protips of baby raising.

Perhaps you could ask for old woman for help, i don't think they are peverted, or just simply ask for help from a random kiosk lady.

Does anyone know the size of the textbox in DR2?

I might, they might scold me first and give me a lecture about child raising first, then they'd honor me and accept. I could ask some old woman to avoid that, but the anikis lectures are cool, especially the ones said by the oyabun himself.
Should be 960x544 for PC and Vita assets. 480x272 for PSP assets, make them fit in that box dimension I mentioned just now.

So Chiaki either dies today or turns into Despair? Damn, hang in there, Chiakifags...