/fog/ - Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hB19tHMS94
1d4chan.org/wiki/Pretty_Marines
youtube.com/watch?v=M9hlY4G8o0Y
blacknora11.imgur.com/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Piper

#2 for butts

Second for Piper!

Ya'll are a bunch of fucking homos.

I need some more ideas of what a Krieg Commissar would wear in their hat.

I'm thinking either buffs idea of an inspirational quote or maybe a checklist of troopers found wanting who he needs to be reminded to execute.

6th for THREAD BROUGHT TO YOU BY OUR SPONSORS AT

xth for leopard print slutwear

I may not like some of the things you do, Buff, but as another user said in a previous thread, your Piper's face is cute as a button.

Contributing

We're only friends. She's too attractive for me

Have you updated your imgur?

Isn't that from that radio mod OWR:B? I have a feeling that the mod is shit.

>"It's too late to reload abomination of flesh! You are already dead!"

Post waifus / husbandos?

You're likely only going to want to listen to a couple stations out of the many it has. But if you like any of the music it has stations for it's not that bad, I guess.
Though I don't really know why people don't just open a music player in the background any play what they want.
It did make me remember how much I used to be into NIN, I guess.

is the DLC worth getting? How are they?

how can a radio mod be shit?
it's got a very diverse selection of stations and they actually did interlude voice acting and skits to intro the tracks

3.5 of them are crafting shit

2.5 of them are story

People will rarely see it so maybe a joke pic like

"To-do list"
- Shoot deserters
- Praise the Emperor's name
- Yell at techpriests to make my tank faster so I can hit our enemies with my sword

>This meme from Veeky Forums actually got turned into an actual response line in DoW 2

youtube.com/watch?v=-hB19tHMS94

Best butt is my waifus butt

Doesn't matter. Fucking man up, I've had sex with girls out of my league by just being chill and saying the right words.

Don't say that, you son of a bitch. You're a cool guy, you can do it!

I'm not even interested at this point. Like asking me to date my sister

Nope not yet

Imagine how many takes that took before he got that out without laughing.

Waist seems very thing.
Angle?

What character texture mods do you use / prefer? Skins, eyes, etc.?

I kinda like the marine suit. It's one of Bethesda's better armor designs.

I have Dixie wearing it, ever since I met her raiding out in the commonwealth wearing a skimpy dress.

Thin
Obviously

>he likes the NOT chinese stealth suit

I just installed nuclear nude, I don't know that it matches this face texture though

is the crafting shit cool at least? Adds more stuff to build and maintain settlements?

I can't believe I just found out about this :-)

Now with picture. And CL. Her place is entirely too dark for screenshots.

>She's too attractive for me

Garbage, fuck her in the arse until her eyes roll back and her tongue hangs out, then you'll know you're good enough.

Up to you.

That is some of the worst heresy I have ever seen. sauce?

Nuclear Nude

well most of it is a whole lot of nothing if you don't like the settlement mode but theres a few neat things in there that allow you to mass produce in game items

one of them is the robot one which I like but I wanted them to allow multiple robot followers

>Ancient Veeky Forums goer who gave up on it around '09

>Just see this.

Fffffffffucking hell.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Pretty_Marines

this is what I LIKE

There is also the incredibly useful fusion generator from WW.

Holy shit

Veeky Forums circa 2006

You get better shit with Vault Tec especially without needing to be Lv46 for Science R4

What is the significance of this quote being in the game?

This also a grenade.

Even without the tits I want to fuck this robot.

>"What the shit, I only punched him! AntAgonizer strong!"
>"Ew, I think I got a fragment of skull embedded in my hand."

and more ass

JaneBod
CBBE

I think that's all I need to say anymore.

Community joke that got recognized in the official product.
The local equivalent would be say, a lizardman showing up named Buffscale McThundertail.

>Don't say that shit, don't live a life of regret when someday down the road she says "user i liked you a lot remember when we went to brunch well i was gonna ask you out but i wasn't sure so i never said anything'
>then you watch as she finds another boyfriend , they move into together while you yourself have a girlfriend.
>shit still hurts doe you think about her and how you'd be happy.
i was once in your shoes don't make the same mistake

Well, yeah, you dirty pinko. Because it's like the Chinese Stealth Suit only NOT FOR COMMIE SCUMBAGS.

They mentioned Trains in one of the radios and a crazed man named Thomas in FO4.

Not the first time it happens in Fallout.

I remember something similar in both Fallout 2 and later Tactics where forum/community posts and members were directly referenced in the games themselves via random encounter.

As in-jokes go it's pretty funny, but predictably pisses off people hung up on lore.

Yeah but trainwiz is known outside Veeky Forums

>tfw Veeky Forums gains sentience, and the first thing it does is call you a fag. Should we be proud of what we have created, or horrified?

They're both shit in their own ways.

you realize there's plenty of other people in the world besides that one girl if you stop berating yourself over it tho

Animated!

>pussy beta AI that also reads pol

So is the "hit with sword" joke. That thing is ancient.

What hair mod?

No Mutants Allowed also got referenced in Brotherhood of Steel, twice.

>tfw remembering the microsoft twitter AI bot that became a neonazi overnight

I bet they were just thrilled

point is to take the chance.
i never did,it could have been awesome it could have turned into a pile of shit but i'll never know.

maybe the point is to have no expectations and avoid reinforcing negative beliefs

[tuba intensifies]

"missed opportunity fags" BTFO

no point dwelling in the past, every experience you've had up to this point defines who you are, even shitty experiences like staying up all night just to argue on an anonymous imageboard

if it were any different you'd probably be an entirely different individual for whatever reason

and that guy would probably be an asshole

so don't sweat the small stuff

> No point in dwelling in the past
This is some pseudo psychological bullshit that only popped up in like the last 10 years or something and it's flat out fucking wrong.

There is absolutely a point in dwelling in the past. You ruminate on good fortune and consider the ramifications of the mistakes you've made. Only fucking narcissists believe there's no point in "Dwelling in the past"

Bitch the past is where history lives. History better prepares us for tomorrow.

C-can I get a link to this imgur?

people constantly live in the past and future yet the present remains shit. Doesn't seem to be working

what is this

Yeah, maybe the summation of human existence can't be fucking whittled down and stuck on a piece of paper in a goddamn fortune cookie ya jackass.

Dammit, now I'm wondering if I should put that in the pacific rim section or keep it where the player is controlling Liberty Prime.

you know instead of doin either one of those you could come up with your own robot.

just sayin m8
but at the end of the day I'd rather be liberty prime throwing nukes, my 2cents

youtube.com/watch?v=M9hlY4G8o0Y

Goddam this video is fucking hype as shit.

Almost makes me want to do another BoS run. I hope he makes an Institute video eventually.

This is good. I just need to fix the edge a little and clean up the normal map then It will be ready for the execution of heretics.

Happy fapping
blacknora11.imgur.com/?

Is that a Jaeger power armor mod?

Fly as fuck.

Nope, just use Liberty Prime, that power armor is kind of ass looking, the proportions are horrific.

Maybe ask the author if you can use the armor pieces to doll up Liberty Prime so he looks more like what you're going for thematically with that part of the mod.

>execution of heretics
>elianora house mod

It's the underground living mod or whatever with my custom Elianora painting I had to work in.

One of three places I take my screenshots.

>robotics experts is a bit lame without the ranged bug
>look for a mod that puts it back in
>find a syringer mod that adds in a 'hack dart' that you have to create
>literally perfect solution
>mod hasn't been updated and doesn't work

Thanks

>Thirst Zappers respawn in the Nuka Cade
>"Huh, thats neat, but I can't really think of a practical use for-WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE"
>mfw realized you can take them all, modify them all to weaponized Nuka Quantum, and give them all the settlers with 1 ammo

>Each settler will have highly destructive explosive pistols with infinite ammo

Maxwell's World when?

I like fog.

Scorpion Armor complete. Went for a sort of samurai look with it.

I don't trust NPCs with explosions. They'll just end up hurting me and themselves more than the enemy.

damn son lookin' fine, teach me the ways

Oh and I still haven't figured out why it is doing this with the eagle wing and the chip out of the sides. It's not a normal map problem, so it might actually be a part of the model. I'll figure it out though.

Looks cool, nice going.

How heavy would a full one of these ammo crates be, roughly? Heavy enough for a 19-year-old noodle armed nerdette to explore the lower limits of her new super strength? Because that's what I'm trying to explore in this screenshot.

I live in Britainistan, so I don't exactly have much experience with ammunition weight, and Google tells me ammo boxes are usually a fraction of that size. All I know is it looks fucking heavy.