>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Maybe for the challenge? How else are you supposed to git gud unless you can take on two guys who aren't even simultaneously ganging up on you? You bait the red away, try to fake him out, and then hunt the host down. Or you take down the red and earn your Souvenir of Reprisal the hard way, and the memories and experience to go with it.

I know right is probably technically superior, but which one do you guys think would be more fun?

YO WADDUP!!!

Take the right one, drop the vig to 40 at most and dump it into int. Swap hcsm for csm

>kill Abyss Watchers
>oh sweet I can make Artorias' sword
>do so
>now realise all I want to do is cosplay the Watchers
BRING BACK ASCETICS FUCK

It's a mage build, so it's not fun because it's a shit playstyle and no one likes fighting mages because it's a fight with the netcode, not a person.

Fair enough.
That's probably a better way to think about it.
I was just on a roll there catching Evildoers, maybe I was being too impatient.
In hindsight, assuming the guy didn't disconnect, I probably could have caught him eventually if I had been willing to spend the time.

you mean hsm?

>xD hah i posted it again

Yep. Couldn't sleep and now my mind has gone to poop, sorry. Homing soul mass is a more efficient use of FP because it's a spell you use for zoning (no one actually gets hit by it)

>SL120
>fun

Tinder builds are bretty gud actually, you've got a halberd that can swing like a straight sword.

shut up bitch

i heavily regret going to 120

Pc? I can give you mine
But you must duel me after I do

This.

Never again.

All my builds are now either SL30 twinks or SL80

what made you regret it?

Not him but because SL120 is a shit soul level where quality has a comfy amount of points, but every other build has not enough points.

Either SL75 or SL145. Both of those have variety and single scaler builds. 120 is only 40/40 quality and that's it.

145 it becomes more doable to have 66 STR and like 2000HP instead of 40/40 and shit like that.

Probably couldnt handle the bantz hence the twinking

SL120 is where all the heavy action is happening. Come check it out if you got the mental fortitude for it

>it's a "retard low for dueling" or "n-nips k-know best" SL discussion

lack of general invasions, pretty much all invasions i do get are seeded ganks, lack of summons for bosses and how shitty 120 pvp is in general

lv~75 lets you invade castle, garden, archives and dragon peak and way way more fun, plus you can quickly get summoned for endgame areas

isn't 120 the reddit meta?

If I want to host a High Wall fightclub, I just have to keep Dancer alive right?

how are castle/garden/archives invasions?

Her or Vordt yeah. Remember you have to trigger Dancer's fight first if you just want her.

really good, because most of the mobs aren't bitch fodder

>no blue orb to invader sinners
>sinning doesnt even work

A TEAM WHY

worried about seeds ganks tho, I run into a few of those at 50 already

seed ganking faggots are fucking everywhere. dont let these retards fool you into thinking that they only exist in a specific soul level range

I'll give it a shot I guess

oh, what upgrade level for 75?

+7

you should be able to 'buy' extra respecs for 5 tongues

limiting them adds nothing to the game except tedium because the pve is so boring to replay

also, add sin and a blue orb
that shit is a no-brainer
then remove the pvp nerf on body buffs and just make them non-stackable

you can invade down to 68 at 75
hosts lv68 WILL have +6, so you're fine at +9
honestly, 70 +9 is probably your best bet if you want to grab people in lothric castle

no one lv68 or above is going to be +5, that's dumb

Alright so my hornet ring has disappeared
I'm just clearing up some of the last areas of PvE and finished Champion Gundyr earlier today. I got the ring and equipped it then went to the consumed king's garden and swapped to a poison ring to go through the swamp area (didn't realise it was toxic oops). Now my ring is gone from my inventory. I can't see it anywhere and I've tried dying, restarting the game etc. I'm 99% sure I didn't drop or discard it but in the event that I did is there a backup chest or something somewhere?

>invade down to 68
what is this math

75- 75*.1=67.5

Nope, you have to either play through the game again or have someone drop it for you

>try to give some stuff to user named Normiesdie or something similar
>proceed to help friend in co-op
>mfw friend gets invaded by normiesdie right after
>invader dies somehow before see him

Why is the shrine of amana considered such a hard area? I've never had any trouble with it.

No guarantees but if the dlc do a covenant, it would be likely to do with Velka and sin. But honestly, just fix the current covenants or give me something that are better. Holy shit, you think a company like FROMsoft would be able to fix simple bullshit in one or two patches but you couldn't be more wrong.

magic tracking used to be way worse

wolves and aldritch covenants should be able to invade hosts even if their boss is dead

otherwise wolves become dead once you level past a certain range, it's like how you have to kill nito in ds1 and then you can't be a gravelord

Its just tedious and long and annoying. I think its less considered hard and more considered annoying.

>feel guilty about using CE, even when it's just for saving time
>don't feel any special connection to characters I've made 100% legitimately

I don't know what to think

>equip aldrich faithful
>invading into the same ganksquads
>other invaders like to sit on their own balls and watch you get manhandled

>equip dorkmoon
>centuries to find a host and then the invader is dead before I get there
>From thinks it's a good idea that this is the only covenant that shouldn't get a reward regardless of the kill

I hope From is done with autosummon shit for any future endeavors

Are people still going to post FC listings here or do i have to join the cringeworthy discord?

>want to cospvp as an abyss watcher
>the WA makes the cape clip into the torso
whyyyy

t. wasn't in the last thread

Mainly because those shrine maidens start shooting their Homing Soul Arrows at you from a really long distance away, forcing you to either engage them with ranged attacks or run a gauntlet of lizardmen and other shit just to get close enough to attack them. Ranged options are limited to arrows (which eat away at your SM) or sorceries (which require you to skill a certain way).

I really love the area since it's so beautiful, but those damned casters come really close to ruining the whole level for me.

F

>used to have a shitload of trouble with Heide Knights because they'd hit really fucking hard and are very difficult to poise-break
>now they're riposte fodder because I finally learned how to time the small shield predictively and can almost 100% of the time parry them on their second swing

>parry BKGA
>hear sound of successful parry
>get hit by it

????????

>get hit twice by straightsword
>parry with cestus
>full animation plays
>he continues to attack and kills me

>*SPLASH*
>ahhh YOU DIED
>*point down*

GIT GUD OR GIT REKT

>when theyre both passive reactive players

>gank where one of them is a mage that just hangs back casting soul spears

>killing phantoms of a gank just for the host to continually roll away until he resummons people, THEN he joins the fight

>when im always walking toward them and they're always walking backwards
pretty boring duels imo

>all they do is backpedal
>stop moving and stand still
>they start rapidly pressing L1 and after a few seconds of nothing have passed, start clapping

every time

What is it with the hitboxes? I try to outspace an attack and I'm obviously like 2 meters away and it still hits me.

never trust what you see in a Japanese game since they are all broken

go 2 more meters away and you'll be fine

Is there any way to get purging stones after Yuria leaves? I look like beef jerky and my Griffith is supposed to be pretty.

Sometimes i hope there was a e-celeb fag that promoted super aggressive playstyles in PvP so that all the meta shitters would at least do something other than react

I know there's one in profaned capital

There's a Velka shrine in the graves below the sewer near Dilapidated Bridge in Undead Settlement. It functions the same as a Purging Stone.

oh sweet, thanks. I forgot about that
>when you regret not killing yuria

Oh, I think I already got that one

Grab the Hollow's Ashes off of Yoel's corpse and give it to the Shrine Handmaid.

Ephant has a really good hyper aggressive playstyle but i guess hes not popular enough to change the entire meta.

>make a level 40 dex build with 12 str
>figure mercenary must be the best one
>...
>...
>warrior has the least wasted stats as I don't care about spells

lmao

>warrior
Nice try SL80 shill in disguise
Weapon Arts and Knight where it at

I invaded the same guy(maybe?) yesterday and he dc'd as well. That or all narutards are cord tugging fagets

lol

he never even tried to help his phantom

das3 is a mess of casualized pve and pvp that caters to these people

>he never even tried to help his phantom
Well he did also kill his whole family

he brings shame to the thrall hat.

It was significantly worse pre-patch. I think they nerfed it in time for the pc releade so if you played on pc, you didn't have time to experience the shitfest.

wish me a good night /dsg/

No thanks.

we still advertise the FCs in the thread

>somehow managed to drastically outedge people called "Sasuke Uchiha" and "Itachi Uchiha"
wew

I mean if you are gonna make a katana build you might as well go all out man.

Fuck I miss that hood.

good knight

*good k***ht

Touché

>Start up DS3
>Go to pontiffs after finding fun opponents last night
>Reactive WP
>Reactive 2Kat
>Reactive GTS
>Everyone Blossoms+Resins
>Close DS3
Yeah okay i'll be back after a couple of hours

Are you going to create a new character for the DLC or continue on your main? Since I'm trying to reach 120 now I might be overleveled so I'll probably start anew

I have a SL90 NG Paladin just for that

>going to pontiffs ever instead of doing invasions or dried finger runs
you have only yourself to blame

i'll try on my ng++ 120, but if the dlc bosses do retarded amounts of damage like the ng+ dlc bb bosses do, then ill try ng lv70

>ng++
>level 31
>haven't played in months
I-I'll be fine right

Gonna go through them on a SL50 +6 guy.

I just did a generic SL100 quality build with minimal amount of slabs used on equipment, gonna take him to like ng+++ to gather at least 20 slabs before DLC comes out.
Then will probably go into it with ng+7 pyromancer who is going to melt the game regardless.

>tfw an invasion build at 20,30,40,50,60 and 70
the fun never ends

>invasions
Boring shit
Nothing but unpunishable estus, infinite rolls, straight sword spam with the range of washing poles
Easy, low-skill required pve means idiot hosts who provide zero challenge
>dried finger runs
Now you're instead wasting time chasing 7 estus chugging twink morons into the level who will still just spam all day

>Try NG+2 run
>0 invaders
>Try Dried Finger from settlement onwards
>Always have 2 invaders in world
Shouldve brought a buddy, it stops being fun when an invader is instantly replaced by a new one and there's now breathing room because all invaders are geared for tryhard ganksquads
>tfw Swordspear guy

>Nothing but unpunishable estus, infinite rolls, straight sword spam with the range of washing poles
i see nothing but shitter's whining

What weapon upgrade level per each? And what areas? I was thinking about doing the same