>S
>T
>E
>R

>R
>A
>C
>E

>tfw you will never race the Americlap road piggies down the long highways in a heavily modified unspecified foreign car, making daring escapes just before the choppers arrive
>you will never be a legend of the American roads

>4,442lbs
>4
>4
>2
>POUNDS

pigfat

the chargers are complete garbage though

-tiny ass back window makes reversing a guessing game
-tiny ass trunk has no room for gear
-constant breakdowns since day one

the new explorers are better in every way, even with some transmission issues

t. police

t. rice fag

+lets be honest, if the red and blue lights start flashing behind you, youre fucked no matter what car youre in. If you try and escape pigs'll have your plates and a roadblock up in no time.

t. police student

I've talked to a family friend who's a cop.

They are starting to replace the impala's here with Chargers and Taurus sho's.

But they hate them both, The chargers have to replace there suspension (usually the upper and lower control arms and bushings Repeatly sometime under 10k miles). They go through brakes in a heart beat.

The sho he said the Service department hates them.

The Vehicle that they tested and the majority of the officers liked was the Caprice but it was denied due to how long parts acquisition took from Australia. One car was damaged and was off the road for 2 months waiting on parts.

Around where I live, the cops tend to drive Explorer's.

It's either that or Impalas or Tahoes as the alternatives.

>offers no defense
>there are fucking minivans and crossovers that weigh less

>Says I have no defense
>Uses "pigfat/muh weight" as a argument

Again, t. rice fag

>This just in; CHP is selling over 500 Dodge Chargers at rock bottom prices!
>You just have to replace anything that moves or has a bushing!

Seriously, the chargers are the WORST police cars. They even beat out the manlet mobile AKA Taurus for how shitty they are.

The worst thing Ford ever did was discontinue the Crown Vic line. It was an easy cash cow and there was rarely an officer anywhere that complained about them. Half the cops I talk to get out of their new cars and call them a piece of shit. Their other big mistake was not making the Escapes pigfat like the Tahoe's. I know the guy that does accident scene investigation in my area has a Tahoe that he basically has to sleep in so they can't take it away from him. They tried to make him switch once but he couldn't physically fit all his gear in the new one.

You know what, we never had such a problem with cops shooting people until they changed the cars. I blame them.

>still no defense

jesus, you fiatchrysler shills are sad

We have a few f-150s and Silvarado police trucks with low profile lights that look like roof racks.

Fuck them

Except the weight is an arguement and has caused issues for the police. Its a heavy vehicle before they add radios and reinforcement to it.

How old is that image OP because all the Chargers in my area have been getting replaced with the Taurus.
There's also still a lot of Crown Vics floating around, now that I think about it I haven't seen a police Charger for the past half year or so.

crown vic a best

There was a guy getting chased by like 8 cops and a chopper in my neighborhood a while back; he was in a big ass SUV and he escaped

>They go through brakes in a heart beat.
Cause cops abuse the fuck out of brakes.

>You know what, we never had such a problem with cops shooting people until they changed the cars. I blame them.

Oh shit, you're right.

This. You don't need to accelerate fast to catch someone because nobody can beat a radio.

clearly then they need to be putting cops in the comfiest landbarges possible

>V8
>less than 400hp
Dodge is garbage, they only exist because of poorfags. They used 5-speed autos until like last year. the r/t charger with the 5-speed got 16 city, 22 highway, literally worse than a 1/2 ton pickup truck

>be American
>cops bring down a small army to catch someone in a SUV for speeding
>multiple pursuit vehicles, the chopper, etc.
>still lose the mallcrawler

Land of the Free.

>not watching car chases
Are americans the only ones who know how to have fun anymore?

None of the police engines are over 400hp, the Hemi is the most powerful of all of them. Because they're built for longevity and are powerfull enough. The Police charger still uses the 5 speed auto because dodge was afraid of reliability issues using the 8 speed for police duty.

>and a chopper
That's literally not possible to escape from, especially in a fucking SUV where you have to make every turn at 25 mph

>Escapes
I think you mean Explorers. The Escape is the ugly ass tiny crossover

>tfw no right-hand-drive Chargers for the UK

Ford blessed us with the Mustang, why can't i have a Charger for upsetting green party voters?

>sources

>Hurr dur can't outrun a radio

A Radio is only as effective as the eyes, behind them. If they can't keep up you can get off the highway and disappear before backup shows up.

Holy fuck, call BLM. It's all been so god damned simple!

Masterace thread?

My 2011 with a hemi and awd got well over 30 on the highway. You can get all the way up to highway speeds with 4 cylinders deactivated if you feathered the throttle like a bitch.

>picturing a blue peugeot 405 (which were actually brought to america in very tiny numbers) à la ronin
>swerving through traffic, doing sick turns and shit

i think i might like this idea

>That's literally not possible to escape from
Haha, ok dude.

>You know what, we never had such a problem with cops shooting people until they changed the cars
That's funny but surely you don't really believe that, do you?

why didnt they go with the caprice

its the most aesthetic choice

look at how fucking SLEEK this motherfucker is

rip commodore
:(

At least you get proper cars

Outside of Q cars and interceptors, all you see here is vectras, vauxhalls and some peugeots.

Few Mercedes used as undercover, and the ford mondeos are usually q cars/sleepers.

Then again, small island. Few places to run to.

Police don't need some ricebox. They need something that can outrun most shit on the road and the weight to force it off the road.

A car can't outrun any police helicopter.

I have to agree, I really like it as well. It's not over styled like most modern cars, it hearkens back a bit to 90s and early 00s design. I wonder if it would sell well to the public?

where do you live?
Here in S. Florida, it's pretty hard to lose the cops because they're everywhere.

>they didn't get the Ecoboost

But they handle like shit, that is the point. Its hard to keep up with someone if you can't turn
Guess thats something musclefags like you don't understand.

In the us, cars don't need to handle. All the highways are arrow straight

What are you, a fucking faggot? The only acceptable car for running from the cops on long stretches of highway is the Challenger.

Post your vids of you outrunning police.

You could've memed on any other coment, they are literally getting the ecoboost

anyone else not ok with the fact that police are now operating in regular civilian cars? why was the crown victoria discontinued?

>police are now operating in regular civilian cars

Are you legitimately retarded?